Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#1  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

No-Name has come to earth to prove he's the ultimate warrior. Majestic is all that stands in his way. Battle takes place in earth's orbit. No-Name starts in his ship and is armed with a gunsword capable of standing against majestic's transforming blade (which is all he'll be armed with). They have no prior knowledge of each other and they'll fight as they normally would.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I'm in the middle of throwing together a capability thread for The Metabarons (all of them) here.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Saren

Doesn't Nameless have extraordinary psychic powers? I remember that he disintegrated one of the Shabda-Oud as a baby without even trying. As for whether he can keep up with Majestic, when Steelhead stopped Dona Vicenta from killing herself he was said to move faster than time, and each Metabaron seems progressively more powerful than the last.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@CitizenBane: It would appear that Majestic is fighting an uphill battle. Some clarification on those feats though, Aghora was already fighting the mental battle when Nameless came in and disintegrated the enemy. As for Steelhead's speed and what that means for Nameless, I think Nameless could probably do it too, but he only showed lightspeed reflexes. Given the nature of the two of them, I think Nameless and Majestic would probably equalize their speed for a swordfight.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By majestic99

@Buckshot: Hasn't Majestic resisted the efforts of other psyhics?

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Stompa

@Buckshot:Hmmmm i guess No-Name could be fast enough and propably has enough firepower to harm Majestics but i still see Majestics win due to No-Names lack of durability. From what i have seen in the capability thread he has pretty standard human durability and that mean one hit from Majestics and he is dead. Maj on the other hand schould be able to survive even a few of his powerful blasts.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Saren

@Buckshot: Does he have the galaxy-busting mini-bombs embedded in his flesh?

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@majestic99 said:

@Buckshot: Hasn't Majestic resisted the efforts of other psyhics?

Yes, but a psychic of this degree? I'm not sure.

@Stompa said:

@Buckshot:Hmmmm i guess No-Name could be fast enough and propably has enough firepower to harm Majestics but i still see Majestics win due to No-Names lack of durability. From what i have seen in the capability thread he has pretty standard human durability and that mean one hit from Majestics and he is dead. Maj on the other hand schould be able to survive even a few of his powerful blasts.

Maj could only take advantage of his lack of durability if he's able to land a hit. Not only is Nameless fast, but he's a very skilled swordsman.

@CitizenBane said:

Yeah, but that should only come into play if he loses....but you may have stumbled across a way Majestic could win! Reprogramming some of those bombs might be a tactic for him to try, provided he can escape the blast (or set off less lethal explosives).

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Saren

@Buckshot said:

@CitizenBane said:

Yeah, but that should only come into play if he loses....but you may have stumbled across a way Majestic could win! Reprogramming some of those bombs might be a tactic for him to try, provided he can escape the blast (or set off less lethal explosives).

I was actually thinking that might be Nameless' trump card. If he tells Majestic about the bombs or if Maj conducts a quick scan of his body and discovers their nature I imagine that would make him reluctant to fight Nameless. Didn't Othon say any attempt at interfering with the bombs would set them off? That was centuries past and I can only assume the bombs have grown more sophisticated since then. I know Aghnar figured out that Othon couldn't possibly have a bomb in his brain since he wouldn't be able to think, and Maj is smart enough to reach the same conclusion. But Othon was standing still and waiting for Aghnar to kill him. Maj would have to strike one exact spot on the body of an opponent moving that fast, I believe the odds that he might miss and cause the destruction of the galaxy are too significant for him to consider taking the risk. With regular morals he wouldn't consider any action that might cause such an extensive loss of life.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@CitizenBane: Recall Majestic's rewriting of Eradicator's consciousness. Putting a laser through Nameless' brain would be far easier than that. Majestic is also far smarter than Aghnar, other options may be open to him. Majestic being careful of endangering Earth is something to consider though.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I still think this would be a great fight to read.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#11  Edited By jeanroygrant

Can't Mr.Majestic just speed blitz him and punch him with city busting punches?

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@jeanroygrant said:

Nameless should be fast enough to react to Majestic.

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Spartan101

im going with nameless here,just.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jashro44

Is the nameless truly able to destroy a galaxy? I know it says they put enough weapons in his body to destroy a galaxy but is it a hyperbole? I think the nameless can take him since this guy destroys suns for fun. I think enough hits from such power would ko majestic.

I don't really know much about either though except from what I looked up in terms of there feats. Pretty awesome capability thread of the metabaron btw.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Saren

@jeanroygrant said:

Nameless' reaction time would prevent that.

@jashro44 said:

Is the nameless truly able to destroy a galaxy? I know it says they put enough weapons in his body to destroy a galaxy but is it a hyperbole? I think the nameless can take him since this guy destroys suns for fun. I think enough hits from such power would ko majestic. I don't really know much about either though except from what I looked up in terms of there feats. Pretty awesome capability thread of the metabaron btw.

Nothing in that story is hyperbole, believe me. The Metabarons do unbelievable things like they were born doing it.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jashro44
@CitizenBane: Can majestic tank something so powerful? The guy claimed he could destroy a universe...This sounds like galactus level stuff.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Saren

@jashro44 said:

@CitizenBane: Can majestic tank something so powerful? The guy claimed he could destroy a universe...This sounds like galactus level stuff.

I think Nameless would need his ship and its weapons to destroy an entire universe. Nameless' grandfather and great grandfather had tech on their ships that was tearing holes in reality when they fought. I don't think Majestic could just shrug off a galaxy-busting blast. The biggest obstacle for Nameless is that he doesn't have much durability to go along with his extremely powerful offensive capabilities.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By termiteone4ever

Interesting

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jashro44

@CitizenBane: I see. Well then I think it comes down to who has the better combat speed. I think no name may have the better combat speed though since he was able to fight steelhead who moved faster then time.