#1 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic encounters Doomsday on a distant planet and begins to battle Doomsday when suddenly...Superman Prime enters the battle and begins to assist Doomsday. Can Majestic defeat Superman Prime and Doomsday in a 2 vs 1 Battle ?

#2 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say yes...

Majestic is easily on Prime's level of power, stronger if his reality warping powers come into the mix...

he'll make short work of Doomsday, killing him and leaving his body buried or entombed somewhere before taking on Emo-Man-Prime and showing him what real power is

M

#3 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"I'd say yes... Majestic is easily on Prime's level of power, stronger if his reality warping powers come into the mix... he'll make short work of Doomsday, killing him and leaving his body buried or entombed somewhere before taking on Emo-Man-Prime and showing him what real power is M"

What about Classic Doomsday ? Whould Majestic beat him easy too ?

#4 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah... sorry, i always use Classic Doomsday when thinking of things like this...

Majestic is easily on a silver age Superman level, maybe stronger, some of his feats make Silver Age Superman look like a baby...

he's also a natural warrior with more experience fighting than anyone else in the DCU...

M

#5 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio

Maj is good, but I can't see him defeating a combined SMP and Doomsday together! I'd say that's more than a little too much for him!

#6 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

wait for Buckshot to make an appearance... he knows more about Majestic than i do, but from what i do know about him, and previous battles where we have had both of these in separate fights with Majestic taking the win both times, i can see this coming out on Majestic's side again

M

#7 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Both of them could about match him physically (strength/durability, don't know if DD has the speed) and that might be a problem if they fight well together, but mentally and skill wise neither is a match. I see him outsmarting them and beating them more with his brain than anything else. With Superboy he could really employ some of his fighting experience. With both of them at near the same level, Maj could take him down with well placed strikes instead of the usual slugfest. Exploiting pressure points and anatomical weaknesses would be effective even on their level. He probably can't do that with Doomsday, but he could think of another way to beat him. He might try to take them on one at a time or if he's feeling ballsy both at a time and making them hurt each other. I'd like to see Maj beat the stuffing out of SBP though.

#8 Posted by LubeMan (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Both of them could about match him physically (strength/durability, don't know if DD has the speed) and that might be a problem if they fight well together, but mentally and skill wise neither is a match. I see him outsmarting them and beating them more with his brain than anything else. With Superboy he could really employ some of his fighting experience. With both of them at near the same level, Maj could take him down with well placed strikes instead of the usual slugfest. Exploiting pressure points and anatomical weaknesses would be effective even on their level. He probably can't do that with Doomsday, but he could think of another way to beat him. He might try to take them on one at a time or if he's feeling ballsy both at a time and making them hurt each other. I'd like to see Maj beat the stuffing out of SBP though. "

That's the thing, though! It's a two on one battle, so, chances are, Maj isn't gonna have much of a choice in taking on one at a time! When you combine someone like SMP speed and strength, then doomsday behind him, backing him up, Maj isn't gonna have the luxury of sitting on the sidelines trying to come up with a plan! If it was one on one, i'd say he'd strungle but could still come out on top, but with the two of them double tag teaming Maj, as I stated previously, I just think it's a little more than he can handle!

#9 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@Methos said:
"

yeah... sorry, i always use Classic Doomsday when thinking of things like this...

Majestic is easily on a silver age Superman level, maybe stronger, some of his feats make Silver Age Superman look like a baby...

he's also a natural warrior with more experience fighting than anyone else in the DCU...

M

"

sorry whats majestic done that makes pre crisis superman look like a baby
#10 Posted by AMS (1387 posts) - - Show Bio

You typing in a two year old topic man, chances are you not going to get a reply as Methos and some the others have left I believe.
#11 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1656 posts) - - Show Bio
@Buckshot said:
"

Both of them could about match him physically (strength/durability, don't know if DD has the speed) and that might be a problem if they fight well together, but mentally and skill wise neither is a match. I see him outsmarting them and beating them more with his brain than anything else. With Superboy he could really employ some of his fighting experience. With both of them at near the same level, Maj could take him down with well placed strikes instead of the usual slugfest. Exploiting pressure points and anatomical weaknesses would be effective even on their level. He probably can't do that with Doomsday, but he could think of another way to beat him. He might try to take them on one at a time or if he's feeling ballsy both at a time and making them hurt each other. I'd like to see Maj beat the stuffing out of SBP though.

"

I'd agree, don't know loads on Majestic but i know he's very skilled as well as strong , so i agree .
#12 Edited by uknow (768 posts) - - Show Bio

my god why people are overrating maj so much?he is not even close to prime level and not even close to SA superman level,he is on current superman level and that is it
majestic beating prime  is laughing and this is not it on a topic i saw people actually saying maj can beat dark phoenix

#13 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio

i saw people say he can beat current silver surfer
#14 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@uknow said:
" my god why people are overrating maj so much?he is not even close to prime level and not even close to SA superman level,he is on current superman level and that is it majestic beating prime  is laughing and this is not it on a topic i saw people actually saying maj can beat dark phoenix "
He's above current supes Maj rearranged a solar system or something like that,he's above current supes level.
#15 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio

superman prime is pre crisis kryptonian

#16 Posted by superdemon (2342 posts) - - Show Bio
@uknow said:
" my god why people are overrating maj so much?he is not even close to prime level and not even close to SA superman level,he is on current superman level and that is it majestic beating prime  is laughing and this is not it on a topic i saw people actually saying maj can beat dark phoenix "
For once I agree with you.
#17 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio

mr majestic i wouldnt think is equal to superman now hes planet movere but i agree there overrating him alot with people thinking he can take on prime whos at or above pre crisis supermans level with his oan energies

#18 Posted by termiteone4ever (7573 posts) - - Show Bio

The team wins
#19 Posted by logy5000 (5829 posts) - - Show Bio

Team stomps.

#20 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by logy5000 (5829 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: Since this is SuperMAN Prime, I feel like he could solo. Unless this is H/P Doomsday, he's not a massive factor, so I shouldn't say that it's a stomp; but I think the team wins.

#22 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@king_saturn: Since this is SuperMAN Prime, I feel like he could solo. Unless this is H/P Doomsday, he's not a massive factor, so I shouldn't say that it's a stomp; but I think the team wins.

What makes you think Superman Prime wins ? What has he done that makes you think he could beat Majestic ?

#23 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic

#24 Posted by logy5000 (5829 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: Laughing off an attack from 3 Guardians, withstanding the power battery explosion in SCW (the same one that blew apart AM's armor) without a scratch, speedblitzing 3 Flashes, withstanding a blast from COIE Anti-Monitor, beating Monarch, beating 32 Green Lanterns effortlessly, and flying through the anti-matter energies of the Anti-Monitor.

#25 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@king_saturn: Laughing off an attack from 3 Guardians, withstanding the power battery explosion in SCW (the same one that blew apart AM's armor) without a scratch, speedblitzing 3 Flashes, withstanding a blast from COIE Anti-Monitor, beating Monarch, beating 32 Green Lanterns effortlessly, and flying through the anti-matter energies of the Anti-Monitor.

1. Does anyone know how strong a Guardian is ? And how does Guardian Energy relate to Majestic's Power ? What if Majestic's Fist can have more of an effect on Superman Prime considering it's physical instead of Energy Based ?

2. Energy Concussive Force is not equal to Physical Force... think of it this way. Superman can tank Nuclear Explosions but if Doomsday or Orion would come across Kal-El's face with a Right Hook if would have a direct impact and could easily hurt him.

3. So he is fast. So is Majestic.

4. I don't think that's canon here sir...

5. Monarch uses Energy Based Attacks for the Most Part... Majestic will use Energy and Physical Attacks as well as better Tactical Fighting Styles than Monarch...

6. Majestic is bloodlusted could too... I mean what's stopping Maj from stealing 32 Lantern Rings before they could even react ?

7. How do you know Majestic could not do the same ? But in any case, this goes back to the Energy not equal to Physical argument anyways.

#26 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

Lots of energy attacks against an opponent that metabolizes many kinds of energy. "Speedblitzing" 3 flashes is an unbelievable reading of the comic. They speed blitzed him and his unfocused response to push them away does not reflect operational speed on their (or Majestic's level). Beating up a ton of Green Lanterns that aren't fast enough to respond to his blitz style attacks nor start durable enough to withstand him is relatively unimpressive. Prime would be facing an opponent on his physical level with the skill and experience to engage him and using weapons that can one-shot him. It's something he's ill prepared for.

#27 Posted by logy5000 (5829 posts) - - Show Bio

@buckshot:

Weapons that can one shot a guy who took a galaxy level explosion without any problems? Yeah right.

Majestic isn't as strong as Prime either. Yes, I know he can push planets, but Prime beat the sh!t out of Bronze Age Superman, who was throwing planets like they weighed nothing.

#28 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

Universal majestic stomps,

#29 Posted by russellmania77 (15526 posts) - - Show Bio

i wonder how majestic beats someone who cant be beat to death if this is classic doosmday after he fought supes

#30 Edited by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@buckshot:

Weapons that can one shot a guy who took a galaxy level explosion without any problems? Yeah right.

Majestic isn't as strong as Prime either. Yes, I know he can push planets, but Prime beat the sh!t out of Bronze Age Superman, who was throwing planets like they weighed nothing.

Blades that slice through reality warpers? Blades, forged in suns, that can slice through people of Superman level durability when minimal force is applied? Blades like these backed by planet moving strength against an opponent made to bleed by the likes of the teen titans? You can throw up all the overblown examples you want of someone that metabolizes energy soaking energy attacks, but its not quite the same. Bart broke his nose with a punch and overstating explosions that "killed all life in the universe" but didn't even destroy the planet where it started (while Prime says he's really really hurt by a previous explosion that didnt even wipe out a city) doesn't change that. Even if BA Superman was displaying planet tossing strength in their fight (?), Prime beating him up means little. Unless the titans embarrassing him also puts them on his level.

#31 Posted by jimmy11 (171 posts) - - Show Bio

In 1 on 1 fight, Majestic could beat both of them. But those two together, could be a bit challenging. Only advantages he has are experience, intelligence and fighting skill. If all else fails, he can always go "Universal" on them.

#32 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

@jimmy11 said:

In 1 on 1 fight, Majestic could beat both of them. But those two together, could be a bit challenging. Only advantages he has are experience, intelligence and fighting skill. If all else fails, he can always go "Universal" on them.

You list those three things as his "only advantages" but they are massive advantages. Those are the "only advantages" Batman has over many of his enemies and they are more than enough for him to wipe the floor with them. And those aren't even Majestic's only advantages. He also has superior weaponry, greater operational speed, and he has flight over Doomsday. And that's without getting creative.

#33 Edited by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic can beat Doomsday, but I doubt that he could beat Superman Prime.

#34 Posted by dondave (37991 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr Majestic

#35 Posted by baron2011 (1154 posts) - - Show Bio

prime would stomp majestic alone

doomsday could beat majestic by himself as well but a lot harder

#36 Edited by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio

People are overrating Majestic alot. Majestic is just slightly stronger than normal supes. Prime would stomp majestic alone. Doomsday would lose to majestic, but ti would be a hell of a fight.

#37 Edited by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

How does Prime stomp someone dozens of times smarter and more experienced, someone with actual skill showings, someone with weaponry that can slice right through him, someone with better combat speed showings, when this person also has the strength and durability to actually fight Prime, unlike almost everyone that SBP has faced? Please elaborate.

@epicbeast3000: It's not about Majestic's strength, it's about skill, intelligence, experience, and weaponry.

#38 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

@esquire said:
@baron2011 said:

How does Prime stomp someone dozens of times smarter and more experienced, someone with actual skill showings, someone with weaponry that can slice right through him, someone with better combat speed showings, when this person also has the strength and durability to actually fight Prime, unlike almost everyone that SBP has faced? Please elaborate.

@epicbeast3000: It's not about Majestic's strength, it's about skill, intelligence, experience, and weaponry.

Majestic can beat Superboy Prime, but not Superman Prime.

Majestic is more powerful than Superman, but should not be too significantly more powerful.

Monarch enslaved multiple versions of Superman, I think including Mr. Majestic. Multiple GLs and Supermen couldn't even move Monarch even a bit. Superman Prime did not only make Monarch feels, he actually give him trouble, and even causes Monarch to stress out his armor to the point he can rip it apart.

#39 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@angryhulks: It's been awhile since I read Countdown, but I don't think Monarch enslaved Majestic. The heroes went through the Wildstorm Universe, iirc, but I don't think Majestic was among the Superman-alts that were fighting Monarch.

Superman Prime is more powerful, yes, but his power increase doesn't address any of the relevant deficiencies. He isn't smarter or more skilled than he is as SBP, and he still can't tank hits from Majestic's swords. Nor does he have any impressive combat speed showings as SMP. The amp is largely irrelevant against Majestros, since this isn't a bench-pressing contest or a slugging match. SMP loses for the same reasons SBP loses, since none of SBP's problems are addressed by the Gaurdian amp.

#40 Posted by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

I admit I don't know a lot about Majestic, but dang, he would really beat up two powerhouses such as these simultaneously?

#41 Edited by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio

I admit I don't know a lot about Majestic, but dang, he would really beat up two powerhouses such as these simultaneously?

Why Not ? It's not like we have not seen a powerhouse beat two or three powerhouses simultaneously... it's highly possible Majestic can win here.

#42 Posted by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not saying whether he can or can't, I'm just speechless that someone has that kind of power considering the opposition.

#43 Posted by jimmy11 (171 posts) - - Show Bio

@buckshot: I agree with you. People seems to underestimate experience, intelligence and skill. Brute force doesn't always win. I did not know Majestic could use Creation Engine Blades in this fight. If so, that could significantly reduce their chances of survival.

#44 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

@esquire said:

@angryhulks: It's been awhile since I read Countdown, but I don't think Monarch enslaved Majestic. The heroes went through the Wildstorm Universe, iirc, but I don't think Majestic was among the Superman-alts that were fighting Monarch.

Superman Prime is more powerful, yes, but his power increase doesn't address any of the relevant deficiencies. He isn't smarter or more skilled than he is as SBP, and he still can't tank hits from Majestic's swords. Nor does he have any impressive combat speed showings as SMP. The amp is largely irrelevant against Majestros, since this isn't a bench-pressing contest or a slugging match. SMP loses for the same reasons SBP loses, since none of SBP's problems are addressed by the Gaurdian amp.

Well, I spotted Majestic in the panel where all Supermen are following Captain Marvel's lead, I forget which issue of Countdown is this.

The OP didn't give Majestic a prep, something very essential for Majestic, and I don't see where the OP stated that Majestic have his sword. Without it, most of the battle would end up in traditional fist fight. Of course, Majestic's martial art skills would give him an edges, but so far Superman Prime is unharmed by anyone and anything short of Monarch's quantum energy. Majestic got a speed, of course, but he's not significantly faster than most incarnations of Superman, I mean, it's not like Majestic would appear invisible to Prime (it could be speculated that SMP get speed amped as well, and as SBP, he have already outraced Supermen and capable of noticing speed blitzing Flash and run away from him successfully).

Since you already read Countdown, Monarch have once stated that he's more powerful than all Supermen in the multiverse combined, and yes, Mr. Majestic should be included in that pool. Considering that Prime barely get injured by Monarch's quantum blasts, which a simple gesture kills several Supermen. It can be said that Superman Prime is not only stronger, but more powerful than (50?) Supermen, considering the battle with Monarch feats. This give an impression of Prime's durability, and I don't think unprepped Majestic could take on 5 Supermen at once.

#45 Posted by PowerWoman (3381 posts) - - Show Bio

SBP solos

#46 Posted by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

Contrary to

zany ideas

about who would

run all over his

nemesis

in this

aforementioned fight,

nothing

Does

Nothing like

A

good old fashioned

rough and tumble

over the top

war

seeing how

nobody

even

went there

Causing

zigzag

antics

referring to

neutral

impressions

among

novel

stories.

#47 Posted by termiteone4ever (7573 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever said:

The team wins

@logy5000 said:

Team stomps.

how come ?

I am like a month Late . Now there is not much rules set here but Superman Prime is way more powerful than Superboy prime. I am sure you have read the superboy prime vs MAJ thread here on the vine and it was a tough one. Here Maj can be easily One shotted added that pesky doomsday he stands no chance much less possible escape