#301 Edited by laflux (16218 posts) - - Show Bio

I think i agree with what Power Woman pointed out in Majestic surviving the big bang, as we dont see him take an explosion but rather watch it. Funnily enough, Dr. Strange/ Baron Mordro has done exactly that, as has Reed Richards :)

Make of that what you will...

I advise you stay out this one Killemall. Skirmishes between Toptom and MisterGuyman are heated to say the least.....

#302 Edited by Killemall (18598 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

I advise you stay out this one Killemall. Skirmishes between Toptom and MisterGuyman are heated to say the least.....

hehe thats one reason i quoted no one, just put my thought in it , neither did i point who would win :p

Hey if you disagree with a point, you disagree with a point, even if you are not interested in stepping into someone debate :p , i am surely am not..

#303 Edited by toptom (1181 posts) - - Show Bio

@misterguyman said:

@toptom:

You're forgetting the part where I DON'T CARE if you have a problem with moving gas planets. I DON'T CARE if you have a problem that it happened in one comic. The panel says he moved nine planets. Deal with it. Stop crying to me about it.

i can totally assure you that i am not crying,actually you almsot can meke me laugh.

Saying he moved most of them does not disprove he moved most of them. Are you dense? I only explained this three times now. Eating one cupcake does NOT prove that I DIDN'T eat two cupcakes. That's the stupidest reasoning I've ever seen. So I bought nine shirts. Under your logic I don't own five shirts (five is most of nine). THIS IS NOT DEBATABLE. THIS IS A LOGICAL PROOF.

you are still ignoring the fact that if i have eat one cupckake then i haven't eat 2 cupcakes. your reasonings are twisted and delusional.

Let's say it again so you get it. THERE IS A LOGICAL PROOF THAT PROVES THAT MOVING MOST OF THE PLANETS ABSOLUTELY CANNOT DISPROVE THAT MOST OF THE PLANETS WERE MOVED. Want me to state it a third time or was that blatant enough? You're wrong. You have no idea how logic works even when it's explained to you.

you don't get a simple thing. the panel that says mj has moved 9 planets doesn't reject the one in which he states that he has moved most of them...but it doesn't not do that for the reasons that you believe.

he has not moved all the planets of our solar system because: it was not shown (accept it),mj's goal was not moving all of them but hiding them in different ways, it was even stated that he has not moved them all (accept it),they are made of gas and so they can not be pushed (plush mj has not solidified anything),the panels which says about 9 planets is talking about the ones he has actually moved:some planets,some moons and a comet.the end.he is still a planet mover.

but on the top of that even if he has actually moved jupiter that feat doesn't make mj stronger than superboy at all,since we don't know how many or how big were the planets he has moved. we just know that they were enough to shift the center of the universe,that he has moved them as if they were chess pieces and that he could move them incredibly fast. ALL OF THIS WITHOUT THE ARMOR that he is using in this fight.

Your argument falls apart because Superman and Flash have inconsistent speed feats. Superman/Flash can slow down and speed up their reaction speed. You just assume (remember when I pointed out when I don't care about your assumptions) that they're always going fast with no basis. So again I ask for proof. I want feats.

Your hilarious double standard is quite apparent. A few pages ago you kept pointing out all of Maj's low end showings. Now you're ignoring all of Superman/Flash's low end showings. Do you know what that is? That's hypocrisy. People tend to think that hypocrisy is bad but you obviously don't care.

i am not ignoring that they have low showings ,but you are acting like if they were not using all their powers against a threat of universal scale.they were doing their best. it tooks 3 flashes to put him into the speed force for some moments, it tooks the whole green lantern corp to slow him down,it tooks 2 superman to push him trough a red sun to depower him.But, lowshowings or not ,superman 's reaction time is on a par with mj and barry allen's one is superior to mj,BUT prime hasn't had ANY problem with them.

and i am telling you again: superman and flash are not the only ones who are inconsistant,mj is pretty incosistant too.

When has SBP hit reality to end a fight? I'm not ignoring his heat vision. You are. Prove he has the reaction speed to tag Maj. Notice the part where I keep asking for proof? That's me NOT ignoring it. See the part where you keep avoiding proof? That's you ignoring it. Until then you're ignoring your burden of proof.

he doesn't have to hit reality to end this fight ,he has just to hit mj ,you know. then he can hit (and kill) mj with his hv in the same way that every single foe who fights mj can hit him,with both punches or energy beams.he is not going to avoid every thing all of a sudden,especially not against a guy who is physicall equal ( and for some aspects even superior) when he is not powerd up as he is in this fight.

#304 Posted by MisterGuyMan (2044 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom:

1.i can totally assure you that i am not crying,actually you almsot can meke me laugh.

You can laugh. You can cry. You can do whatever you want. The panel still says he moved the nine planets:

To to recap. The comic says he moved nine planets. You're laughing. We're in agreement then. You can laugh all you want and the comic still says he moved nine planets.

2. you don't get a simple thing. the panel that says mj has moved 9 planets doesn't reject the one in which he states that he has moved most of them...but it doesn't not do that for the reasons that you believe.

The reverse is true too. Of course that didn't stop you from posting the same logical fallacy for three posts in a row. Thankfully you realized I would just keep pointing it out and stopped. Good Job. You learned in just three posts this time.

3. he has not moved all the planets of our solar system because: it was not shown (accept it),mj's goal was not moving all of them but hiding them in different ways, it was even stated that he has not moved them all (accept it),they are made of gas and so they can not be pushed (plush mj has not solidified anything),the panels which says about 9 planets is talking about the ones he has actually moved:some planets,some moons and a comet.the end.he is still a planet mover.

Here's the part where you keep crying and where I don't care. Here's the comic disagreeing with you:

So the comic says he moved nine planets. You think he didn't. The comic wins. Better luck next time.

4. i am not ignoring that they have low showings ,but you are acting like if they were not using all their powers against a threat of universal scale.they were doing their best. it tooks 3 flashes to put him into the speed force for some moments, it tooks the whole green lantern corp to slow him down,it tooks 2 superman to push him trough a red sun to depower him.But, lowshowings or not ,superman 's reaction time is on a par with mj and barry allen's one is superior to mj,BUT prime hasn't had ANY problem with them.

This is you crying again. I don't care what you think. I want proof of SBP's supposed speed. I can prove Superman's and Flash's reaction speed. I don't care about them. I care about SBP so stop talking about other characters that provably have inconsistent reaction showings.

5. he doesn't have to hit reality to end this fight ,he has just to hit mj ,you know. then he can hit (and kill) mj with his hv in the same way that every single foe who fights mj can hit him,with both punches or energy beams.he is not going to avoid every thing all of a sudden,especially not against a guy who is physicall equal ( and for some aspects even superior) when he is not powerd up as he is in this fight.

That's the point. Reality punching is one thing. Fighting is another. Unless you can explain how reality punching will help, you're literally talking about nothing. So how will reality punching help? I ask a simple question and you avoid it. It's your point. The burden of proof is to explain it.

You also keep ignoring that this version of Majestic does not play around. He knows Superman so he will waste no time in cutting him up. You also just keep saying he'll just beam Maj but... oh yeah! You keep refusing to post reaction time feats.

So Maj completely speedblitzes SBP because his feats says he can.

#305 Edited by PowerWoman (3381 posts) - - Show Bio

Just say,the majestic isnt really show us he moved nine planets,And here has two panel,So This statement is doubtful

#306 Edited by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

There are only eight planets. Cause Sephiroth is a prophet!

#307 Edited by toptom (1181 posts) - - Show Bio

@misterguyman said:

@toptom:

You can laugh. You can cry. You can do whatever you want. The panel still says he moved the nine planets:

ok,fine,thein i choose to laugh ;)

Here's the part where you keep crying and where I don't care. Here's the comic disagreeing with you:

that comics says he has moved the 9 planets THAT he has moved before,and they are not all "our" planets.

if you like to post some images,then you have just to see this one again and,maybe,you have to read again mj#1 and tell to us were do you see him moving all the planets,or at least where it is stated.you are going to be shocked when you understand that even your precious comic is against you.

then you are still avoiding to say how he could move them,since they are not solid.

This is you crying again. I don't care what you think. I want proof of SBP's supposed speed. I can prove Superman's and Flash's reaction speed. I don't care about them. I care about SBP so stop talking about other characters that provably have inconsistent reaction showings.

you see me crying as you see many feats that don't exist in the comics. this is insanity,you know.(howeve you fail again to acknowledge that mj is pretty inconistant too)

That's the point. Reality punching is one thing. Fighting is another. Unless you can explain how reality punching will help, you're literally talking about nothing. So how will reality punching help? I ask a simple question and you avoid it. It's your point. The burden of proof is to explain it.

You also keep ignoring that this version of Majestic does not play around. He knows Superman so he will waste no time in cutting him up. You also just keep saying he'll just beam Maj but... oh yeah! You keep refusing to post reaction time feats.

So Maj completely speedblitzes SBP because his feats says he can.

a reality punch will help if it can hit mj's face. it doesn't matter if it will alter the reality or not, what it is important is that it can kill him or ko him since it is so damn powerfull.that's so simple.then you say that this version of mj is bloodlusted as if this version of sb-prime is not...smh..

so mj will speed bliz him showing an unprecedent speed just to meet a solid punch as the flash have already done. then he is sliced into pieces with a blast of hv.

#308 Edited by MisterGuyMan (2044 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom:

1. that comics says he has moved the 9 planets THAT he has moved before,and they are not all "our" planets.

The comic says "The nine planets."

Here are the nine planets:

The Nine Planets, a multimedia tour of the Solar System by Bill Arnett, was one of the first examples of multimedia websites. It first appeared on the World Wide Web in 1994 and, as was common for high traffic websites at the time, was widely mirrored. It contains encyclopedic information about the Solar System with a page for each of the major bodies illustrated with photographs, mostly from NASA. The nine planets are Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Nine_Planets

You can even look up the information on a website called "The Nine Planets"

Notice how the panel says "THE" nine planets. You're ignoring that. It doesn't say "random planets." It says "THE nine planets"

2. if you like to post some images,then you have just to see this one again and,maybe,you have to read again mj#1 and tell to us were do you see him moving all the planets,or at least where it is stated.you are going to be shocked when you understand that even your precious comic is against you.

Thanks for posting that. So to be clear, Majestic moved most of the planets. He also moved all nine of the planets. There is no contradiction. I hope I helped you understand.

Arguing otherwise is a clear logical fallacy so I fully expect you to do exactly that.

3. then you are still avoiding to say how he could move them,since they are not solid.

I don't have to explain anything. Do you know why? Because all I have to do is tell you that I don't care if you have a problem with gaseous planets moving. I just have to repost the same scan that tells you exactly what I'm telling you. Here it is:

The comic says he moved nine planets. Some random internet poster thinks he didn't because gaseous planets aren't solid. Thankfully no one cares what random internet poster thinks because what the random internet poster directly disagrees with the panel. Complain again about gas planets. You know what that changes? Nothing. Maj still moved them.

"you see me crying as you see many feats that don't exist in the comics. this is insanity,you know.(howeve you fail again to acknowledge that mj is pretty inconistant too)"

Maj has inconsistent feats. He also has much better speed and reaction feats than SBP. By feats, Majestic cuts up SBP easily. Since you said you're not crying don't cry about it then. Just accept it or post some SBP feats. Thanks.

Oh and complaining to me without posting evidence is crying in my book. Don't do that. Post evidence.

"a reality punch will help if it can hit mj's face. it doesn't matter if it will alter the reality or not, what it is important is that it can kill him or ko him since it is so damn powerfull.that's so simple.then you say that this version of mj is bloodlusted as if this version of sb-prime is not...smh.."

Thankfully you can't prove how powerful a reality punch would be in a fight.

SBP is bloodlusted. Ok (I'm laughing because you think I said otherwise lol but yeah you imagine things all the time). Bloodlusted SBP gets cut up by Bloodlusted Majestic because Majestic is faster than SBP. I'm glad I could clear that up.

#309 Posted by TheSuperHuman (856 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom @misterguyman

Both of you need to stop, now. No more. Your arguing back and forth has reached it's final destination. The debate isn't moving further. The truth is, lasting this long between you and proven no more beneficial to any of us as it has debating the characters. Put your phat phinger phlubs down and separate yourselves.

VICTORY GOES TO...

Mr. Majestic.

#310 Posted by toptom (1181 posts) - - Show Bio

i have adressed all your points many (maybe too many) times. what are you saying is simply disproved by both the comics AND that panel, but we are done with that.

just one thing: you say that mj is faster,when he is not. Sb-prime can fly faster than superman who can fly faster than mj...do i have to post all the scans that prove that superman is faster than mj? i hope not.

then we have already talked about their respective reaction speed.

you haven't find a single reason for mj using a sword in this fight. Here IF he is using a sword( 'cause it was not specified and 'cause THIS costume doesn't have a secret place for it) he is using his liquid one who can or can not hurt Prime.

still,even after this very long and repetitive debate ,you haven't find a single reason that will let mj to survive to a simple blast of prime'hv.

in the end,and i have already proven all my points: Prime is stronger with his suit (can move planets at super speed and alter history with his strenght alone),he is more durable (unlike mj he can fly even trough a sun that can strip his powers away),he is faster since he can fly faster than superman,he has comparable reaction time since he has fought with guys who have an equal or a better reaction time than mj ,the sword that mj will MAYBE use in this fight is his weakest one and it probably can not hurt him ,while he can be killed for shure with his opponent's hv.

this fight could have seen mj has a probable winner if he was using his better sword,since it could cut trough anything, and i have not a problem in saying that whit it he can cut sb-prime head off. But, without that sword (that could even be used in a defensive way against prime 's hv), there is not much that mr majestic can do in this fight.

#311 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom: Is this the liquid sword you're talking about?

Because if it is, then it's evidently capable of blocking energy attacks.

#312 Posted by PowerWoman (3381 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic moved most of the planets. And He moved all nine of the planets,two statement,not same thing

And dont forgot majestic never show us he really moved nine of the planets,so why just belive he can moved nine of planets not belive he just moved four planets in panel?i dont see why cant

#313 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

@esquire said:

And it's not the only Kherubim blade to do so, as seen when Zealot faced Captain Atom:

#314 Posted by baron2011 (1154 posts) - - Show Bio

superboy prime easy win

#315 Posted by PowerWoman (3381 posts) - - Show Bio
#316 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to say Majestic.

#317 Posted by MisterGuyMan (2044 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom:

1. i have adressed all your points many (maybe too many) times. what are you saying is simply disproved by both the comics AND that panel, but we are done with that.

Factually wrong. The panel STATES Maj moved nine planets. You say he cannot have moved nine planets. As a matter of fact the comic is canon material and your opinion is not. The first scan logically cannot be used as evidence to the contrary but you insist on using it as such. I keep telling you about the logical concept of downward entailment. You keep ignoring me.

Zealot says she knows Maj has five costumes. Grifter says he knows Maj has nine costumes. Guess what? They can BOTH right. Maj has 5 costumes. He also has nine costumes. No contradiction. Your "Maj moved five of the planets" statement is so obviously not evidence of anything but you keep talking about it.

Do you know what else isn't evidence? Saying "Maj can't move a gas planet." Is not evidence. Do you know why? It's not evidence because that's just you whining. If the comic says Maj moved the nine planets, he moved then. You can whine and complain about gas planets for the next hundred years and do you know what that changes? Nothing. You can change nothing. The panel still says he moved nine planets.

But yeah continue to say you 'addressed' all my points. I just keep pointing out the obvious points that you keep ignoring and the obvious flaws in your arguments.

2. just one thing: you say that mj is faster,when he is not. Sb-prime can fly faster than superman who can fly faster than mj...do i have to post all the scans that prove that superman is faster than mj? i hope not.

then we have already talked about their respective reaction speed.

Uhh... do whatever you want. I'm only interested in SBP though.

3. you haven't find a single reason for mj using a sword in this fight. Here IF he is using a sword( 'cause it was not specified and 'cause THIS costume doesn't have a secret place for it) he is using his liquid one who can or can not hurt Prime.

When he first enounters the Wildcats he fights them with his sword. Then he tries to reason with them. He doesn't have his sword. Then he fights them again. He has his sword again. It's a shapeshifting sword. It can go wherever he wants it too. We also see his helmet appear out of nowhere too.

4. still,even after this very long and repetitive debate ,you haven't find a single reason that will let mj to survive to a simple blast of prime'hv.

I don't have to. I can if I really wanted to but since you can't prove SBP's reaction is better than Majestic's, Maj will kill SBP before we even have to discuss anything SBP can or cannot do. I'm done humoring you. SBP loses because you failed to proved evidence he can live through a Maj sword speedblitz.

Piggybacking SBP's speed to Superman or Flash is not evidence since everyone can prove their speed is not consistent.

#318 Posted by toptom (1181 posts) - - Show Bio

@esquire said:

yes that is the sword i am talking about,and it can clearly take some damage but we don't have to compare Spartan's blast to Prime 's hv. The normal spartan has never damaged mj with his blasts while Superboy has pierced the superman's flesh even if he was weakned. (and superman can take supernovas on his face)

his other sword can absorb the eath of thousands suns,not this one.

@toptom:

Factually wrong. The panel STATES Maj moved nine planets. You say he cannot have moved nine planets. As a matter of fact the comic is canon material and your opinion is not. The first scan logically cannot be used as evidence to the contrary but you insist on using it as such. I keep telling you about the logical concept of downward entailment.

of course you have not read anything that i have written. he has moved 9 planets,but they were not all from our solar system and they were not all planets,but mostly moons and one comet. however EVEN if he has moved them and even he he has moved the ones who are made of gas (somehow) that doesn't put him above superboy-prime.mj is strong as superboy is when he is not using his armor which costantly provides him with an excess of solar energy.

Uhh... do whatever you want. I'm only interested in SBP though.

if you are not interested in him and if you don't know him then why are you even in this debate? ( rethoric question)

When he first enounters the Wildcats he fights them with his sword. Then he tries to reason with them. He doesn't have his sword. Then he fights them again. He has his sword again. It's a shapeshifting sword. It can go wherever he wants it too. We also see his helmet appear out of nowhere too.

..and then? that was the liquid sword i was talking about.you are lost.get some rest.

Maj will kill SBP before we even have to discuss anything SBP can or cannot do. SBP loses because you failed to proved evidence he can live through a Maj sword speedblitz.

since he is not using his best sword in this fight,it is higly unprobable that he can even cut prime,while prime can cut him with his hv IF he needs to.('cause his brute strenght is more than enough)

Piggybacking SBP's speed to Superman or Flash is not evidence since everyone can prove their speed is not consistent.

skipping the fact,over and over again that mj's speed is HIGLY inconsistant too, the fact that both Superman and flash have different showings doesn't erase the feats that can put superman on mj's level and barry beyond mj's reaction speed.

you say that i have not evidence, but you bring none.bye.

#319 Posted by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

All I can think of is Boy-Prime yelling "I'm a ninja ninja ninja" for some reason.

#320 Edited by MisterGuyMan (2044 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom:

1. Look at you ignoring arguments again. The panel says he moved "THE NINE PLANETS" whereas you're talking about random comets and other nonsense. Did you miss the link I posted that explained what "the nine planets" refers too?

Please explain to me what "the nine planets" as a term means to you. I provided a source too. You ignored it. Now you respond to me as pretending the source doesn't exist. If I'm not being clear, stop ignoring the link I cited that defined what "the nine planets" means.

2. I'm lauging at you. You were saying you were going to post Superman speed feats for some reason. I tell you I'm only interested in SPB. Now you have no idea what you're responding too. I'll simplify. Post some SBP scans. Do not post Superman scans. I don't care if you think I know anything, everything or anywhere in between about SPM. Now stop getting lost and post those scans.

3. I was talking about the liquid sword too. The liquid sword can fit inside his outfit somewhere. Nice going pretending you knew what i was talking about and failing. Most people just ask for clarification but you'd rather put yourself in a spot for no reason. Good Job. Notice the sarcasm.

4. Shaper swords can cut Maj level beings and Void Spartan. He can also use the creation swords. Nice try though.

Also great job ignoring (again!) that Maj will slice up Prime because he has better speed and reaction feats.

Hey I got an idea. Maj will cut up Prime because he is faster and reacts faster. You know what? Prime is slower and reacts slower than Maj based on feats. Maybe you should consider the fact that Maj judging by feats, is faster than Prime and reacts faster. Did you ever take under consideration that SBP is slower and reacts slower than Maj because of feats?

Now why aren't we talking about that? That's right because you ignore facts that don't suit you. I want SBP's speed feats please otherwise Maj wins via sword speedblitz.

I know... maybe we should talk about how Maj, by feats, is faster and reacts faster than SBP. Hey was that too subtle? Ok let me clarify. Stop ignoring Maj's speed and reaction advantage.

5. Maj has inconsistent speed feats. Ok... and? Maj will go full speed to destroy SBP. He has better speed feats than Prime. I'm using Maj feats for Maj. You're extrapolating Prime's speed via other inconsistent characters. Huge difference there, buddy. That's why I keep asking for feats whereas you just keep complaining.

Want me to post Maj speed feats? Ok. I will but just promise you'll post quantifiable SBP speed feats too.

#321 Edited by toptom (1181 posts) - - Show Bio

1- i have ignored your post 'cause it doesn't make sense. in one comic and in one panel we can see mj moving SOME of our planets and mj telling that he has moved SOME of them. the other panel that says "the 9 planets" is talking about "the" ones he has moved 5 issues before: SOME of the our planets AND other celestial bodies,that were not just planets ..how it was showed in the comic.

but i have told to you that even if MJ has somehow moved a planet made of gas THAT feat is not enough to put him ABOVE Prime in strenght.do you get it?no.

2-....and i was talikng about the liquid sword too.you are lost beyond any reach. THAT sword was not shown to be nearly as much dangerous as the others swords. nice job.not really.

i have acknowledged many time that he can use that sword,but not his other swords.you are even incapable to read properly.

you say that you are lauging,ok,but i suggest you to stop,try to catch some breath ,your brain can need that.

3- you are still ignoring that Prime can fly faster than MJ,and that he can react AT LEAST in the same level of mj.fighting with 2 supermen,with all the heroes of earth and with the whole green lantersn corp are all the feats that you are pretending to ignore.nice job.again...not so great really.

5- Maj has inconsistent speed feats. Ok... and?

i am the one who has to say...and? you were ignoring the fact that Superboy has fought just fine with all the flashes and superman(the other superman ,not the pre-flash point one, was fast enough to hit ZOOM) without any problem ...because they are inconsistent. can you see your hypocrisy?

He has better speed feats than Prime.

...no he has not IF you skip that Superman,or Hal jordan,or Martian manhunter could not reach him 'cause he was too fast,or that he is escaped from the speed force which requires an amount of speed that even Wally West struggles to achieve.

here you can see him escaping from the speed force without help.

Bart Allen had to absorb the WHOLE SPEED FORCE to go to the primary dc universe before Prime,'cause Wally West was not fast enough.

MJ has not a better reaction time IF you don't pretend to ignore that both superman and barry allen are at lest comparable with him. i am judging (PARTIALLY) Superboy with them 'cause has few apparitions in the comics,there are not other ways to judge him.It was not specified exactly HOW much he is fast, but this doesn't mean he is not fast.

6- and here you are your masterpiece of logic.

yes,many of the Sb-prime feats are unquantificable,at your eyes (or ears) this can seem like a point to your favour... when it really is not. Prime feats are immense and so they are not quantificable.

he has destroyed a construct made by the whole green lanter corp. Sometimes a single shield made up by a single green lantern can take a planetary explosion,or it is happened before that kyle has contained for enough time the big bang itself (when iperiex was destroyed).BUT the whole corp,their whole strenght, has just slowed down PRIME for a little time.He has pulverized a shield 300 miles wide of pure will force with just a blow while he was flying immensely faster than light.

then you say that you are going to use all the best feat of mj....fine. i'll do the same.

mj supposed best feat of reaction time (the one that he has not performed since he was tied with his rig) was avoiding something at 6 times the light speed. Superman can fly billions times faster than light,Prime can fly faster than Superman,Majestic could not even have the TIME to see Prime coming,and by then, Prime can hit mj with the same force that he has used to destroy an immense shield that can withstand to a nearly limitless (if not limitless) damage.

do you see that? if we are going to use their TOP feats this fight is over in less than a nanosecond,with Sb-prime as a winner.

#322 Edited by MisterGuyMan (2044 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom:

1. but i have told to you that even if MJ has somehow moved a planet made of gas THAT feat is not enough to put him ABOVE Prime in strenght.do you get it?no.

What's there to ignore? Maj will cut up Prime no matter how strong he is. You keep forgetting where the argument currently is.

2-....and i was talikng about the liquid sword too.you are lost beyond any reach. THAT sword was not shown to be nearly as much dangerous as the others swords. nice job.not really.

i have acknowledged many time that he can use that sword,but not his other swords.you are even incapable to read properly.

Looks like you're lost again. Direct quote from you:

"you haven't find a single reason for mj using a sword in this fight. Here IF he is using a sword( 'cause it was not specified and 'cause THIS costume doesn't have a secret place for it) he is using his liquid one who can or can not hurt Prime."

This entire argument was a response to your claim that the costume doesn't have a secret place for it. I proved you wrong. Instead of actually gracefully conceding the point and admitting you were wrong, you're blatantly trying to pretend this argument is about something else. Sorry but that doesn't work for me. You made an argument. I disproved it.

3- you are still ignoring that Prime can fly faster than MJ,and that he can react AT LEAST in the same level of mj.fighting with 2 supermen,with all the heroes of earth and with the whole green lantersn corp are all the feats that you are pretending to ignore.nice job.again...not so great really.

The entire point is that you're using ABC logic to piggyback SBP's speed. Did you forget the part where you're ASSUMING that Flash and Superman are going at a certain speed? I'm not ignoring anything. You're just making assumptions. The feat is not quantifiable. How many nanoseconds was that fight? Please tell me. What is Prime's speed in light years in those scans? Please tell me. What did he do and in what timeframe did he do it? Please tell me.

You keep talking and talking but don't ever actually post the required information.

i am the one who has to say...and? you were ignoring the fact that Superboy has fought just fine with all the flashes and superman(the other superman ,not the pre-flash point one, was fast enough to hit ZOOM) without any problem ...because they are inconsistent. can you see your hypocrisy?

Looks like you're lost again. I'm not ignoring anything. I'm asking for feats. You're using ABC logic to quantify feats for OTHER inconsistent characters. Your proof for Prime is using Superman, Flash and Zoom who ALL have inconsistent feats. I'm using Majestic's feats. You're using Flash feats then just ASSUMING that Flash is always going at that speed when he fights SBP. See the part where I pointed out your ASSUMPTION? That's the part that makes you a hypocrite.

Your blatant hypocrisy is that you ALWAYS point out Majestic's low showings. Then when you're arguing for Prime you ALWAYS point out the BEST showings for everyone he fights. That's just dumb. I don't even have to get into your blatant hypocrisy. You're not even using Prime feats. You're using Superman, Flash and Zoom. So why are you taking the best feats for three unrelated characters but you always use the lowest showings for Maj?

Here's your current argument paraphrased:

1. Prime is fast because all of Superman, Flash and Zoom's best feats.

2. Maj is slow because of all his lowest feats.

Uhhh... Are you even trying to be impartial or have you completely dropped even a semblance of an effort? You're not consistent and you make huge assumptions. See where I make evidence the panel speaks for itself. I don't have to explain anything. I just recite what's ACTUALLY WRITTEN. With you... I don't know what you're doing.

Maj is PROVEN to react at a certain speed and move beyond lightspeed. You can't prove Prime's speed by guessing how fast OTHER characters are going. Since the other characters fluctuate so much, your argument is completely worthless.

I also find it downright hilarious that you call me a hypocrite for using the SAME standard for both characters. Isn't that funny? I want to compare the best Maj feats with the best Prime feats. You want to compare the worse Maj feats with the best Flash, Superman and Zoom feats. Haha so who's the hypocrite again? Oh right, the hypocrite is the one using different standards for different characters. That's you.

...no he has not IF you skip that Superman,or Hal jordan,or Martian manhunter could not reach him 'cause he was too fast,or that he is escaped from the speed force which requires an amount of speed that even Wally West struggles to achieve.

SBP escaped from a parallel world not the speed force. The scan you posted just says he's going faster than a speeding bullet. I can post scans of Superman trying his best and still being slower than a speeding bullet too. It's a low showing but you keep trying to use Superman's best showings to compare with Prime. That's the essential problem with your feats. They're not quantifiable. Since Superman fluctuates, anything to compare him to SBP also fluctuates. Your last scan doesn't even a reference for SBP. Where are they racing too? What's his head start? You didn't mention anything about SBP. You just posted scans of Flashes talking. What's your problem? Did you forget that SBP is the actual person we're talking about?

What's more, you're again forgetting about reaction speed. Speed without reaction speed still gets Prime killed by a sword.

6- and here you are your masterpiece of logic.

yes,many of the Sb-prime feats are unquantificable,at your eyes (or ears) this can seem like a point to your favour... when it really is not. Prime feats are immense and so they are not quantificable.

I put everything that was an opinion in bold above. Since everything was just your opinion, I don't even have to respond.

he has destroyed a construct made by the whole green lanter corp. Sometimes a single shield made up by a single green lantern can take a planetary explosion,or it is happened before that kyle has contained for enough time the big bang itself (when iperiex was destroyed).BUT the whole corp,their whole strenght, has just slowed down PRIME for a little time.He has pulverized a shield 300 miles wide of pure will force with just a blow while he was flying immensely faster than light.

Great feat. None of that matters if Maj is faster and reacts faster though.

then you say that you are going to use all the best feat of mj....fine. i'll do the same.

mj supposed best feat of reaction time (the one that he has not performed since he was tied with his rig) was avoiding something at 6 times the light speed. Superman can fly billions times faster than light,Prime can fly faster than Superman,Majestic could not even have the TIME to see Prime coming,and by then, Prime can hit mj with the same force that he has used to destroy an immense shield that can withstand to a nearly limitless (if not limitless) damage.

I'm laughing because you keep talking about Superman. Prime was flying faster than Superman. Ok. How fast was Superman going at the time? I'd like an answer. Superman needs to accelerate and even Flash's reactions aren't always high. Your mistake is assuming everyone SBP ever fights is always performing their absolute best feats at all times. Everyone has inconsistent feats so you're making huge assumptions here.

Maj's best reaction feat is rebuilding a new advanced prototype machine and only delaying the time by nanoseconds. That reaction time destroys anything Prime can do. Reaction time and speed is firmly in Maj's side so he wins.

#323 Posted by toptom (1181 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom:

Maj will cut up Prime no matter how strong he is. You keep forgetting where the argument currently is.

you can be right just if you can prove that is liquid sword is as dangerous as the other swords...but you can not prove that.

"you haven't find a single reason for mj using a sword in this fight. Here IF he is using a sword( 'cause it was not specified and 'cause THIS costume doesn't have a secret place for it) he is using his liquid one who can or can not hurt Prime."

This entire argument was a response to your claim that the costume doesn't have a secret place for it. I proved you wrong. Instead of actually gracefully conceding the point and admitting you were wrong, you're blatantly trying to pretend this argument is about something else. Sorry but that doesn't work for me. You made an argument. I disproved it.

you can't even read properly. insted of wasting your time take more time to actually read what i am writing,instead of seeing what you want to see. THIS costume has not a secret places for his other swords,so he can just use his liquid one since THAT sword can appear from nowhere.at least don't embarass yourself .

The entire point is that you're using ABC logic to piggyback SBP's speed. Did you forget the part where you're ASSUMING that Flash and Superman are going at a certain speed? I'm not ignoring anything. You're just making assumptions. The feat is not quantifiable. How many nanoseconds was that fight? Please tell me. What is Prime's speed in light years in those scans? Please tell me. What did he do and in what timeframe did he do it? Please tell me.

You keep talking and talking but don't ever actually post the required information.

abc feats.shure. so why escaping from the speed force is an ABC feat? why wally west saying he can not reach prime is an ABC feat?why flying faster than superman,hal jordan or martian manhunter is an abc feat? why i am talking to you?

Here's your current argument paraphrased:

1. Prime is fast because all of Superman, Flash and Zoom's best feats.

2. Maj is slow because of all his lowest feats.

that was not my argument at all. that was just the way you are interpreting it,and as many(really many) other things you are just glaringly and piteously wrong.

1. Prime is fast because he is fast. ALL his feast puts him above superman and other beings in that level.

2. i have never told that mj is slow. you are telling that and are pretending that it (somehow) was mine argument.

SBP escaped from a parallel world not the speed force.

simply untrue. he is escaped both from that parallel word and from the speed-force.inform yourself or don't try to post lies at least.

The scan you posted just says he's going faster than a speeding bullet.

yes,but you have skipped (as usual) the fact that both Powerwoman,MM,hal jordan and and superman COULD NOT REACH him. All of them can fly faster than light,PLUS sb-prime saying that he is going to fly "faster than a bullet" doesn't put a limit to the speed he was using."Faster than a bullet " is an undetermined speed than can also be "faster than light",which is the case here,since superman (who is easily FTL) can not reach him.

I can post scans of Superman trying his best and still being slower than a speeding bullet too.

i know what feat are you talking about,and he was not going slower than a bullet there. and even if he was flying so slow that was simply pis. your point are becoming waaay more patetic.

you keep trying to use Superman's best showings to compare with Prime.

simply untrue. Superman has way more HIGH feats than low ones and since he was facing an universal menace, i bet that he was not holding back.there is NOTHING that proves me wrong.

doesn't even a reference for SBP. Where are they racing too? What's his head start? You didn't mention anything about SBP. You just posted scans of Flashes talking. What's your problem? Did you forget that SBP is the actual person we're talking about?

THAT scan, was the one in which the flash (wally west,the fastest one) says that he can not reach him before he goes to his other earth,since at that time there were many parallel earths near our planet. the only important part of that scan,the ones that you have clearly avoided was this. nice job as always. Bart had to absorb the WHOLE SPEED FORCE to reach him. that is how fast he is.it is simply can not be measured.

What's more, you're again forgetting about reaction speed. Speed without reaction speed still gets Prime killed by a sword.

Superman has got a nanosecond reaction speed JUST LIKE MAJESTIC and BARRY IS BEYOND THAT.you say that they are incosistant and this is true. I say that Majestic is inconsistant and this is true. You are pretending to not use some character feats because some character's power levels fluctuate but you are using the stand alone feat for mj in which he shows to have a nanosecon reaction time during a fight, even if he is HIGLY inconsistant. that is hypocrisy at his finest. Congrats.

"yes,many of the Sb-prime feats are unquantificable,at your eyes (or ears) this can seem like a point to your favour... when it really is not. Prime feats are immense and so they are not quantificable."I put everything that was an opinion in bold above. Since everything was just your opinion, I don't even have to respond.

try harder. Prime escaping from the speed force is an unquantificable feat. i have not choosen that. don't be foolish.

I'm laughing because you keep talking about Superman. Prime was flying faster than Superman. Ok. How fast was Superman going at the time?

there is nothing suggesting that he was holding back since ALL THE MULTIVERSE WAS IN PERIL. there is no need for the writer to say every single damn time how faster a character is reacting or how fast he is flying of how damage he can take or unleash. In those comics every single super-heroes was doing his best to stop prime from destroyng everything. besides that,he has enough speed to escape from the speed froce,even wally west (one of the fastest character ever invented) often struggles to do so. Prime speed in unqauntificable cause it is almost limitless.that's why.

Maj's best reaction feat is rebuilding a new advanced prototype machine and only delaying the time by nanoseconds.

the whole process took some SECONDS TO HIM. try again.

on the top of that,Prime can hit him as every single enemy of mj can do. accept that.

so Superboy can simply fly billions time faster than light,faster than anything mj has ever seen,and strike him with enough force to shatter a construct that can withstand to the big-bang itself,as he has already done.Prime is as strong as all the pre-crisis kryptonian used to be. Those character were absurd ,and i am glad they have been depowered over the time,'cause it is just stupid that somebody is strong enough to move a galaxy with a chain or is capable to sneeze a solar sistem away;but Prime was not depowerd,he is powerful to the point that he can punch history apart,move easily a planet at super speed and take the big bang.he is powerful enough to humiliate majestic form one side to the other of the universe,and when he is done plying he can obliterate him with a blast of hv.

the only thing that can give some chance to mj where his other swords...the one that he is not using in this fight. But even if he was using them,and even if he can kill prime with them,that doesn't mean that he is more powerful, he is just more well equipped. killing an opponent with an unstoppable blade doesn't mak him stronger than Superboy, that makes him just more dangerous,and ( before you say anything stupid) there is a big difference between these two words.

#324 Posted by MisterGuyMan (2044 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom:

"you can be right just if you can prove that is liquid sword is as dangerous as the other swords...but you can not prove that."

Shaper swords can cut Maj and Void Spartan easily. SBP coughs up blood from the Teen Titans. Moreover can you provide SBP's best durability feat to being cut?

Then there's the fact that you keep ignoring how the most recent version of World's End Majestic has the creation blades. I wonder why you keep ignoring that.

"you can't even read properly. insted of wasting your time take more time to actually read what i am writing,instead of seeing what you want to see. THIS costume has not a secret places for his other swords,so he can just use his liquid one since THAT sword can appear from nowhere.at least don't embarass yourself ."

I'm still laughing because apparently you can't read: "Here IF he is using a sword( 'cause it was not specified and 'cause THIS costume doesn't have a secret place for it) he is using his liquid one who can or can not hurt Prime." You were complaining that if Maj were using A SWORD (singular) because his costume didn't have a place for IT (singular). Maybe you're not familiar but you were complaining about any sword Maj might be using in the first part of that sentence. Just pointing out that your argument was invalid. Have a nice day. =)

abc feats.shure. so why escaping from the speed force is an ABC feat? why wally west saying he can not reach prime is an ABC feat?why flying faster than superman,hal jordan or martian manhunter is an abc feat? why i am talking to you?

So how fast was he going when he escaped the Speef Force? How fast was he going when Wally couldn't catch him? How far ahead of Wally was he? How fast was he going when Superman, Hal and MM couldn't catch him?

You're talking to be because I keep pointing out your assumptions and it irritates you. I'd be irritated too if some one kept pointing out the flaws in my arguments. I keep asking for quantifiable feats. You keep failing. So he went faster than Superman... ok... So? how fast was Superman going? That's your huge failure in logic. It hinges on ASSUMING a certain speed for ANOTHER CHARACTER that is INCONSISTENT.

Faster than Superman? Superman is inconsistent. Evidence is not quantifiable. Faster than Hal? Hal is inconsistent. Evidence is not quantifiable. Faster than MM? MM is inconsistent. Evidence is not quantifiable. But yeah please keep continuing to ignore my qestions. How fast was SBP going? How fast was SBP going? How fast was SBP going?

Oh and... How fast was SBP going?

that was not my argument at all. that was just the way you are interpreting it,and as many(really many) other things you are just glaringly and piteously wrong.

1. Prime is fast because he is fast. ALL his feast puts him above superman and other beings in that level.

2. i have never told that mj is slow. you are telling that and are pretending that it (somehow) was mine argument.

So where's the proof? How fast can SBP go? How fast is his reaction? SBP gets punched by normal Superboy. At his best Flash would never get tagged by that sort of attack. That's your argument right? ALL Prime's feats put him above these other beings. Well sorry but his lower feats are lower than the best of these characters. That's your failure. You keep insisting on making assumptions like you know how fast everyone was going. That's an assumption. It fails because characters show inconsistent showings.

I'll even let that second argument slide. If I see one more of your "even though he has only shown this back when yada yada yada" nonsense, I'll call you up on it. So please for your sake stop using that stupid argument. I'll just throw back what you said above right back at you over and over again and I'll enjoy it.

simply untrue. he is escaped both from that parallel word and from the speed-force.inform yourself or don't try to post lies at least.

Ok fine. So how fast was he going? Will you ignore this a third time?

yes,but you have skipped (as usual) the fact that both Powerwoman,MM,hal jordan and and superman COULD NOT REACH him. All of them can fly faster than light,PLUS sb-prime saying that he is going to fly "faster than a bullet" doesn't put a limit to the speed he was using."Faster than a bullet " is an undetermined speed than can also be "faster than light",which is the case here,since superman (who is easily FTL) can not reach him.

Ho hum look at you making assumptions again. So how fast was everyone going? They don't always go that fast you know. Even Supes fails when trying his best to reach such speeds:

i know what feat are you talking about,and he was not going slower than a bullet there. and even if he was flying so slow that was simply pis. your point are becoming waaay more patetic.

lol Bullets are slower than gas explosions evidently:

BTW assault rifle bullets go faster than explosions like that. That's the huge flaw in your logic. You HAVE to assume everyone always goes at the same speed or else your argument gets shot to hell. Guess what? Your logic is terrible and it's shot to hell.

I even hate using these low showings. I have to though to prove how stupid your argument is.

simply untrue. Superman has way more HIGH feats than low ones and since he was facing an universal menace, i bet that he was not holding back.there is NOTHING that proves me wrong.

haha so you're betting me now? Thankfully i don't care about your opinion. It's always like this. I ask for proof. You give your opinion. Then I point out your assumptions. Then you give more opinions. Listen. I don't care what you think. Give me quantifiable proof.

If you want to bet, go to Vegas. If you want some one that cares, call you Mother. I'm neither. Just feats please.

there is nothing suggesting that he was holding back since ALL THE MULTIVERSE WAS IN PERIL. there is no need for the writer to say every single damn time how faster a character is reacting or how fast he is flying of how damage he can take or unleash. In those comics every single super-heroes was doing his best to stop prime from destroyng everything. besides that,he has enough speed to escape from the speed froce,even wally west (one of the fastest character ever invented) often struggles to do so. Prime speed in unqauntificable cause it is almost limitless.that's why.

Absence of Evidence. Logical Fallacy. Try again. I also provided scans where Supes was trying but still falling under his max feats. So not only are you relying on a fallacy, I've proven that your assumptions are useless.

the whole process took some SECONDS TO HIM. try again.

Reread what I said again. I said the delay was in nanoseconds. Nice try. You always do like to make assumptions. Sucks you got caught in that one. =)

so Superboy can simply fly billions time faster than light,faster than anything mj has ever seen,and strike him with enough force to shatter a construct that can withstand to the big-bang itself,as he has already done.Prime is as strong as all the pre-crisis kryptonian used to be. Those character were absurd ,and i am glad they have been depowered over the time,'cause it is just stupid that somebody is strong enough to move a galaxy with a chain or is capable to sneeze a solar sistem away;but Prime was not depowerd,he is powerful to the point that he can punch history apart,move easily a planet at super speed and take the big bang.he is powerful enough to humiliate majestic form one side to the other of the universe,and when he is done plying he can obliterate him with a blast of hv.

I like the part where you didn't cite any quantifiable feats there. Maj moves and reacts faster and cuts him up. You know why? Because the feats I posted are quantifiable and ridiculously. Yours are not quantifiable and open to interpretaion.

the only thing that can give some chance to mj where his other swords...the one that he is not using in this fight. But even if he was using them,and even if he can kill prime with them,that doesn't mean that he is more powerful, he is just more well equipped. killing an opponent with an unstoppable blade doesn't mak him stronger than Superboy, that makes him just more dangerous,and ( before you say anything stupid) there is a big difference between these two words.Thankfully, I don't care what you think. Maj cuts up Prime. You can find solace in how you amazingly powerful Prime is.. Go make a song about it if you want. Honestly, could not care any less. Prime still gets sliced up.

#325 Edited by toptom (1181 posts) - - Show Bio

i haven't even read your last post once i saw that you actually could not respond to anything.

summarizing: you refute to see that sb-prime has already fought with other people who can fly faster than mj and who can react as fast or faster than majestic by feats. Somehow MR Majestic is gonna be faster than prime in this fight. You refuse to accept those facts since: those characters are incosistant as much as MJ is,and you refuse to accept them 'cause it was not specified how fast they were going. and then you ask:

"So how fast was he going when he escaped the Speef Force? How fast was he going when Wally couldn't catch him? How far ahead of Wally was he? How fast was he going when Superman, Hal and MM couldn't catch him?"

the answer is always the same: massively faster than light.

this is easy.do you think that they can not fly faster than light when they have done that innumerable times? how far they low feats happens respect to their high feats? have you forget that it was stated that they can't even hope to catch him?there is nothing that can let me think that superman,even with his high speed feats can get prime. the only one,patetic, thing that you could say is "how fast he was going that time?" the answer is : so fast that superman can do nothing about it. You are free to not accept this,but that feat easily puts Prime above MJ regarding their flight.It doesn't have to be necessarily a quantificable feat,you want it to be quantificable to prove your point.SB.prime is a character clearly intended to be superior to superman in every possible way,and he has demonstrated this many times.This fact alone should put him at lest on a par with MJ.

regarding "how far ahead of wally was he?" that was not clear BUT they needed Bart Allen to ABSORB THE WHOLE SPEED FORCE to get Prime in time: so they had to use an infinite speed to close up a limited adavntage. no matter what ,this is still pretty impressive for Prime.

then you post again the panel in which supes is knocked by an explosion failing to realize that it was written (right in the same panle) that he was already damaged by doomsday,who later managed to kill him. but...and so?

then you post the immage in which superman has heard those gunshots through a cell phone(so they had already been fired),that he had to look for the place in question,fly there and he was still right behind those bullets. then you skipp the fact that when superman flies into the atmosphere he has to face a phenomenon called "friction": the more quickly he flies more air friction has to bear. STILL later in that story arc he could fly into another star system in just some seconds or minutes. Care to deny this?

but on the top of that,superman was still able to catch many bullets, many times,from many different places distant from each other. Just the clear ammount of his best feats in this department,should cancel the feat that you have posted.

you still fail to prove that is liquid sword is as sharp as his other swords.What a surpise!Untill you can not prove that,that sword is not enough to cut him. Then i perfectly now that mj at the end of his "career" has got a superior sword,more deadly than the one he will (maybe) use here....but,and then? this sword could not appear from nowhere as his liquid one can. SO HE IS GOING TO USE THE LIQUID SWORD OR HE IS NOT GOING TO USE ANYTHING.Peace.

Anyhow ,even if mj was using HIS BEST SWORD and not this one he can kill prime with it,that doesn't mean that he is more powerful, he is just more well equipped. killing an opponent with an unstoppable blade doesn't mak him stronger than Superboy, that makes him just more dangerous,and ( before you say anything stupid) there is a big difference between these two words.

"If you want to bet, go to Vegas. If you want some one that cares, call you Mother. I'm neither. Just feats please."

...umm...so you are not my mother...and you are not....Las Vegas(?).Ok,fine,this thing you have said in still on the same level with the other things you keep saying. However i have posted many feats which you have actually ignored with different and futil excuses. Thank to god i won't have to call my mother either,since you care about what i say,otherwise you wold not post over and over your hypocrite reasoning.

deal with this: prime can fly faster than superman,or if you want as fast as superman ( is the same,since a billion time faster than light is more than enough) and hit mj with enough force to overpower the whole green lantern corp. Since mj'best reaction feat is reacting to something 6x ftl (actually he hasn't even done that) he would not have the time to even see Prime coming or to call forth is sword.Have a nice day ;)

#326 Edited by MisterGuyMan (2044 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom:

"the answer is always the same: massively faster than light.

this is easy.do you think that they can not fly faster than light when they have done that innumerable times? how far they low feats happens respect to their high feats? have you forget that it was stated that they can't even hope to catch him?there is nothing that can let me think that superman,even with his high speed feats can get prime. the only one,patetic, thing that you could say is "how fast he was going that time?" the answer is : so fast that superman can do nothing about it. You are free to not accept this,but that feat easily puts Prime above MJ regarding their flight.It doesn't have to be necessarily a quantificable feat,you want it to be quantificable to prove your point.SB.prime is a character clearly intended to be superior to superman in every possible way,and he has demonstrated this many times.This fact alone should put him at lest on a par with MJ."

To recap:

1. You make a claim.

2. I ask for evidence.

3. You provide nothing but assumptions and opinions.

4. I state your opinion doesn't matter.

5. You continue giving more opinions like it changes anything.

I'm sorry. In all that talking I missed the part where you gave proof. You forget that you can explain away whatever you want and I still don't care. I want proof that Prime was going however fast you think he was and reacting as fast as you imply.

Opinion is not proof. All you keep doing is talking about your opinion.

regarding "how far ahead of wally was he?" that was not clear BUT they needed Bart Allen to ABSORB THE WHOLE SPEED FORCE to get Prime in time: so they had to use an infinite speed to close up a limited adavntage. no matter what ,this is still pretty impressive for Prime.

Not quanifiable. Your 'evidence' is based on assumption. It's impressive, sure, but you can't use it to argue anything one way or another.

then you post again the panel in which supes is knocked by an explosion failing to realize that it was written (right in the same panle) that he was already damaged by doomsday,who later managed to kill him. but...and so?

Meaning that your assumption that Superman always goes at full speed at full reaction just because you say so is completely baseless. Was that not clear? You baselessly assume their speeds for no reason. I'm pointing out that you're wrong. At his best Supes would have avoided that easily. Oh right, but you seem to think you can tell how fast he should be going. Huge assumption. IE a Baseless assumption.

then you post the immage in which superman has heard those gunshots through a cell phone(so they had already been fired),that he had to look for the place in question,fly there and he was still right behind those bullets. then you skipp the fact that when superman flies into the atmosphere he has to face a phenomenon called "friction": the more quickly he flies more air friction has to bear. STILL later in that story arc he could fly into another star system in just some seconds or minutes. Care to deny this?

I guess... I don't know... Superman has INCONSISENT FEATS and ASSUMING how fast he's going at ANY GIVEN TIME is STUPID. I wonder who makes those types of assumptions. Thanks for proving my point.

you still fail to prove that is liquid sword is as sharp as his other swords.What a surpise!Untill you can not prove that,that sword is not enough to cut him. Then i perfectly now that mj at the end of his "career" has got a superior sword,more deadly than the one he will (maybe) use here....but,and then? this sword could not appear from nowhere as his liquid one can. SO HE IS GOING TO USE THE LIQUID SWORD OR HE IS NOT GOING TO USE ANYTHING.Peace.

Anyhow ,even if mj was using HIS BEST SWORD and not this one he can kill prime with it,that doesn't mean that he is more powerful, he is just more well equipped. killing an opponent with an unstoppable blade doesn't mak him stronger than Superboy, that makes him just more dangerous,and ( before you say anything stupid) there is a big difference between these two words.

I explained it can cut Maj level beings including Spartan with Void. Also you've failed to provide any evidence of Prime's supposed to blades. I proved his sword can cut beings with high durability. You haven't proved Prime can resist getting cut. See how that works? My evidence outweighs your complete lack of evidence.

deal with this: prime can fly faster than superman,or if you want as fast as superman ( is the same,since a billion time faster than light is more than enough) and hit mj with enough force to overpower the whole green lantern corp. Since mj'best reaction feat is reacting to something 6x ftl (actually he hasn't even done that) he would not have the time to even see Prime coming or to call forth is sword.Have a nice day ;)

Again you fail to provide feats. Please try again. Your attempts to piggyback off other inconsistent characters further shows your desperation.

I'm sorry you can't prove that Superman was going ridiculously fast. Not my problem.

Maj can redesign a machine using new technology in nanoseconds. Prime can go faster than some one (Superman) who is sometimes really fast and sometimes relatively slow. See how stupid your 'evidence' is? Go ahead and compare them. Yours literally has no basis. I mean that literally. There is NO basis for your feats. Keep complaining though. I enjoy seeing the frustration you show when your preconcieved notions can't be proven.

Haha it must be tough knowing that I've proven my points but you can only sorta kinda argue yours based on baseless assumptions and speculation. I understand.

#327 Posted by PowerWoman (3381 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont why this thread still bump,the true is majestic never show us he really moved nine of planets in the scans

#328 Edited by MisterGuyMan (2044 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman:

The comic says he did. You can't just pretend the comic didn't say it.

#329 Posted by PowerWoman (3381 posts) - - Show Bio

@misterguyman: the comic says he not did all of them,so unless majestic really show us he moved nine of planets,i would be doubt it

#330 Edited by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman: But wasn't that questionably canon, like a recap page or somesuch? And the later narrator's statement in an unquestionably canon comic indisputably overrules the earlier questionably canon one. And iirc, he doesn't actually say anything about not moving some of the planets, does he? (It's been a long time since I've read Majestic's solo series.)

#331 Edited by MisterGuyMan (2044 posts) - - Show Bio

@misterguyman: the comic says he not did all of them,so unless majestic really show us he moved nine of planets,i would be doubt it

The comic SAYS he moved them:

@esquire said:

@powerwoman: But wasn't that questionably canon, like a recap page or somesuch? And the later narrator's statement in an unquestionably canon comic indisputably overrules the earlier questionably canon one. And iirc, he doesn't actually say anything about not moving some of the planets, does he? (It's been a long time since I've read Majestic's solo series.)

Yes this is correctly right. One panel says he moved THE nine planets. Another says he moved most of them. Neither statement refutes the other. Moreover the panel that states he moved nine panels is stated by the narrator whereas Maj states he moved most of the planets outside of the actual story in an FYI informative "Get to know your Solar System" type of end piece article. If there's any contradiction, and there isn't one, the narrator's statement should take precedence over an out of story statement.

#332 Posted by SlimJ87D (10063 posts) - - Show Bio

There's so much exaggeration on Superboy-Primes speed here. Stop it. All those are because Superboy-prime had a head start.

There's nothing that shows he combats that fast. There's no need to absorb the

Superboy-Prime operates around Superman and Sodam-Yat's combat speeds, plain and simple. He's never schooled anyone or speed blitzed anyone around Superman level.

#333 Posted by PowerWoman (3381 posts) - - Show Bio

@esquire: Yes, he moved most of them,and he says moved nine of planets,and he never show us he really moved nine of planets.so,It just depends on whether you believe he moved nine of planets or not,The fact is that he never really move them,at least never show us in the scans

that not Impressive for me,you can agree or disagree,Whether you believe it or not,majestic NEVER show us he moved planets in the scans

#334 Edited by MisterGuyMan (2044 posts) - - Show Bio

@esquire: Yes, he moved most of them,and he says moved nine of planets,and he never show us he really moved nine of planets.so,It just depends on whether you believe he moved nine of planets or not,The fact is that he never really move them,at least never show us in the scans

that not Impressive for me,you can agree or disagree,Whether you believe it or not,majestic NEVER show us he moved planets in the scans

Why are you ignoring the fact the the comic actually says he moved the nine planets? It's very simple. The comic narrator says something. It's true.

#335 Posted by PowerWoman (3381 posts) - - Show Bio

@misterguyman: i'm not ignoring the fact,the comic also says he moved most of them,and not show us he really moved nine of planets,so,i doubt it

#336 Posted by TheSuperHuman (856 posts) - - Show Bio

All I see is the same argument from both sides, having gone on for a couple pages. Let it go, both of you.

#337 Edited by toptom (1181 posts) - - Show Bio

the only one thing that i need to say you (again) it that it was stated on panel that they can not reach him. If Superman can not reach him i suppose that he can not do that even with his best feat of speed,there is simply no need for numbers here. If he can't get him,he simply can not get him. Mainly he could not get him despite the whole multiverse was in balance.

So if Sb-prime was slower than he is now,lets say as fast as superman with a quantificable nanosecond reaction time just like him,we won't be arguing about their speed,cause they will be equal.This is a contraddiction.It doesn't matter that he has shown to be superior to Superman in all his powers included the speed (just to you at least). However ,since even beings as slow as Maul can tag mj EVERY TIME,Prime doesn't even need to use all his speed. Lets be clear here: i have never said that Prime will punch around mj,cause he is immensely faster: in this fight they both can hit each other.

I explained it can cut Maj level beings including Spartan with Void. Also you've failed to provide any evidence of Prime's supposed to blades. I proved his sword can cut beings with high durability. You haven't proved Prime can resist getting cut. See how that works? My evidence outweighs your complete lack of evidence.

you have explained that his OTHER BLADE can cut MJ or Hadrian with the Void,but you fail to to understand that Spartan was never so much durable,he could fight even with huge damages and holes through his whole body,and you fail to to understand again that the LIQUID SWORD is ANOTHER SWORD,don't turn around this fact. It's principal characteristic ,the one who differentiates it from the other swords, is that it can change his form,it can be an hammer or an umbrella if majestic wants it, BUT it was never told to be nearly as sharp as the other swords .Then if you want another example to just look at and ignore here you are it:

there is even another example in which Zauriel hits him on his shoulder with his sword without doing anything to him. So it is higly possible that mj's liquid sword is innefective too.

Maj can redesign a machine using new technology in nanoseconds.

again and again first he has researched about it for entire seconds,then he has built it in an undeterminate ammount of time, with a delay that was twelve thousand of a second. Another feat regarding his speed is building something,wants majestic using a whole week just to reinforce a suit of him.

Haha it must be tough knowing that I've proven my points but you can only sorta kinda argue yours based on baseless assumptions and speculation.

"Proven my points" is a huge word. Actually i think that is a bit patetic that you have used in this fight many feats that mj has not done.

I simply can not see MJ fighting against the whole dc universe (and almost win) with just brute force and pure speed as Prime has done, he is injured to often by weaker characters,who were not powerful or numerous as the ones who have fought with Prime,and he is too much incosistant; you can also use his nanosecnd reaction feat he has done fighting with Spartan,but it doesn't not reflects his real reaction time: you don't have to forget that every single enemy he fights,can hit and often damage him,you can not just throw away 2 decades (or 3) of comics for one feat.

#338 Edited by MisterGuyMan (2044 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom:

the only one thing that i need to say you (again) it that it was stated on panel that they can not reach him. If Superman can not reach him i suppose that he can not do that even with his best feat of speed,there is simply no need for numbers here. If he can't get him,he simply can not get him. Mainly he could not get him despite the whole multiverse was in balance.

I already answered this several times. You ignore how INCONSISTENT other characters are. Superman was ALSO not able to save those victims from machine gun fire. He was also unable to escape the fire from an exploding gas station. FTL speed would EASILY be able to catch all those bullets and escape such an explosion. So what's your answer? Your answer is to tell me Superman was trying hard and then further make the ASSUMPTION that he must be going at his fastest speed.

I want you to ADDRESS the counterargument that Superman doesn't always go at his full speed even when he's trying hard. I want an answer to how you know he's going at his top speed when his top speed varies by author. Basically I want your evidence to bridge your argument from a baseless assumption to an actual feat we can use.

PROVE that Superman is going at the speed you think he's going. I showed he can be going far slower than light speed while still trying hard and still failing. Your "Oh he must have been going massively FTL because he looks like he trying so hard and he failed" argument is literally flat out debunked at this point.

you have explained that his OTHER BLADE can cut MJ or Hadrian with the Void,but you fail to to understand that Spartan was never so much durable,he could fight even with huge damages and holes through his whole body,and you fail to to understand again that the LIQUID SWORD is ANOTHER SWORD,don't turn around this fact. It's principal characteristic ,the one who differentiates it from the other swords, is that it can change his form,it can be an hammer or an umbrella if majestic wants it, BUT it was never told to be nearly as sharp as the other swords .Then if you want another example to just look at and ignore here you are it:

Maj's liquid blade is a shaper's guild blade. Maj and Hadrian can be cut by shaper's guild blade. Moreover they're stated to be able to be formed infinitely sharp. A planet mover with a potentially infinitely sharp blade that cannot shatter will cut Prime since he's been bled by less. Pretty easy logic here. Oh and since you consistently fail to provide reliable feats, Maj goes to Mount Rushmore to get his other blades and cuts up SBP. I've proved he can do that. You haven't proven Prime can stop him. Please look up what burden of proof. Everything I stated Maj can do, I've proven. You have obviously not done so.

Allow me to point out another of your double standards. Just pages ago you could not stop arguing about how a Void shield can let Hadrian bypass a planet and moon busting explosion. Now that he's able to be cut by a shaper's blade you're saying he's not durable. How blatantly hypocritical can you get? When it makes Maj look bad, Hadrian with Void can obviously make shields that tank huge planet and moon busting explosions. When it makes Maj look strong then the same Hadrian must obviously not be very durable. The lengths you flip flip just to dismiss Majestic is mind boggling.

there is even another example in which Zauriel hits him on his shoulder with his sword without doing anything to him. So it is higly possible that mj's liquid sword is innefective too.

That looks like Superman. Is that Superman?

again and again first he has researched about it for entire seconds,then he has built it in an undeterminate ammount of time, with a delay that was twelve thousand of a second. Another feat regarding his speed is building something,wants majestic using a whole week just to reinforce a suit of him.

Uhh... he says "Building the device I had in mind took several nanoseconds longer than planned" It's the very first sentence below:

I'm not talking about the seconds of research. I'm talking about the delay that ONLY took several nanoseconds. He rebuilt a prototype and it ONLY delayed his timetable by a few nanoseconds.

You keep focusing on the largest unit because you always try to look at anything that makes him look bad. Too bad the he explicitly states what he did in the smallest unit. In Nanoseconds he rebuilt his machine from scratch. He didn't need to do his research again. He just had to rebuild his machine.

"Proven my points" is a huge word. Actually i think that is a bit patetic that you have used in this fight many feats that mj has not done.

You completely miss the point.

You ALWAYS argue over the smallest details so it makes no sense to go into other feats. You always doubt anything that makes Maj look like a likely winner but ALWAYS make unwarranted assumptions for other characters. That's your method. I've obviously figured you out. So I simply use the simplest logic I can to prove my point then keep pointing out your assumptions for what they are. You think this is pathetic for whatever reason because I'm limiting my argument to pointing out your obvious flaws. You're not rational. So I limit my arguments. You've made such dumb arguments like "These green beams are all the same and so what if their colors are different?" and "People that revert back to previous timelines will grow back their clothes but not their beards" and other such nonsense based on nothing but your opinion. Then you whine when I offer theories. Then you whine when I don't offer theories.

I'm done babysitting you. I prove my points. I point out your assumptions. My points are proven. I posted scans and they offer no opportunity for interpretation. Your scans are based purely on your personal interpretation that everyone is going massively FTL or whatever other assumptions you require. My points are proven. Yours are assumptions. This bothers you because you have a preconceived conclusion in your head and you make facts fit your theory instead of the other way around. It's simplest to deal with your delusions by just posted the same scans over again that you cannot argue against. Why? Because bringing up any other feats will make you make up arguments out of nowhere based on nothing but your assumptions again. That's why I don't bring up other Maj feats. I do with other rational posters. I don't with you.

I simply can not see MJ fighting against the whole dc universe (and almost win) with just brute force and pure speed as Prime has done, he is injured to often by weaker characters,who were not powerful or numerous as the ones who have fought with Prime,and he is too much incosistant; you can also use his nanosecnd reaction feat he has done fighting with Spartan,but it doesn't not reflects his real reaction time: you don't have to forget that every single enemy he fights,can hit and often damage him,you can not just throw away 2 decades (or 3) of comics for one feat.

Blah Blah Blah. I keep seeing you post your opinions like you think it matters. This isn't Maj vs DC. This is Maj vs SBP. Maj cuts up SBP. We're well past our personal opinions. We only need feats now.

#339 Edited by MisterGuyMan (2044 posts) - - Show Bio

@misterguyman: i'm not ignoring the fact,the comic also says he moved most of them,and not show us he really moved nine of planets,so,i doubt it

Both statements are true. He moved most of the planets. He also moved all the planets. You can doubt all you want but the comics states he moved all the planets.

How many times do I have to point out that those two statements do not contradict each other?

#340 Edited by PowerWoman (3381 posts) - - Show Bio

@misterguyman: Nope,if two statements do not contradict each other,the majestic should be says he moved all of them,why he says most of them?

Under this circumstance, we must see majestic really moved nine of planets,to clear why there have two statements,Your explanation is subjective, not objective,the true is majestic never show us he moved most of them or all of them

#341 Edited by toptom (1181 posts) - - Show Bio

@misterguyman said:

@toptom:

Superman was ALSO not able to save those victims from machine gun fire. He was also unable to escape the fire from an exploding gas station. FTL speed would EASILY be able to catch all those bullets and escape such an explosion. So what's your answer?

Superman himself has explained that he tends to go slow when he in on earth in order to not cause damages. When he is in space he has not this problem,and he is pretty much always ftl IN SPACE. HE was in space,MM was in space and HAL was in space when sb-prime went away from them in a FRACTION OF A SECOND,with them saying that they could never reach him. but you can still ignore this simple fact,as you can ignore that he is fast enough to escape from the speed force.

Maj's liquid blade is a shaper's guild blade. Maj and Hadrian can be cut by shaper's guild blade. Moreover they're stated to be able to be formed infinitely sharp.

that sword was different ,it was the only one sword who can change its form,and it was never stated that it can be infinitely sharp. who is giving opinions now? prove it.

A planet mover with a potentially infinitely sharp blade that cannot shatter will cut Prime since he's been bled by less. Pretty easy logic here.

a planet mover with probably a not usefull sword who can be easily damaged many times by many foes who are nothing compared to prime you must say.

Maj goes to Mount Rushmore to get his other blades and cuts up SBP.

so,since he has not his best blade,now he is going to get it.......like if Prime will just look at him when he is going to do so. Patetic. Still Superboy doesn't need to go anywhere ,since he can kill him with a blast of hv alone.deal with that.

Allow me to point out another of your double standards. Just pages ago you could not stop arguing about how a Void shield can let Hadrian bypass a planet and moon busting explosion. Now that he's able to be cut by a shaper's blade you're saying he's not durable.

you still are misterpreting what i have said. mj was fading from that reality,so he has not taken that explosion which (as he has said) should have killed him. So since he was fading,he has not took the whole blast and so that aura can be considered as a "shield".

That looks like Superman. Is that Superman?

too bad for you that is Superboy withot being powerd up by his suit.

Uhh... he says "Building the device I had in mind took several nanoseconds longer than planned" It's the very first sentence below:

I'm not talking about the seconds of research. I'm talking about the delay that ONLY took several nanoseconds. He rebuilt a prototype and it ONLY delayed his timetable by a few nanoseconds.

again ( you must be blind) he has not rebuilt it,he had just to re-design it. The delay was (as it is stated right in the panel) 12 thousands of second,which can made by different nanoseconds. those statements don't contradict each other,as you'd like to say.

you are still going to pretend that mj is able to do something that he can not do,and you are doing this from almost 7 pages now.

you are ignoring that mj was tied with his rig whe he was suposed to avoid those blast 6xftl.

you are ignoring that the blast who has destroyed the earth was supposed to kill him,if didn't go back in time.

you are ignoring that his body was dead when there was the big bang,and i am not the only one who has said that thankfully.

but this is not all. Even if those feats were actually real,MJ was never shown to be so fast or so durable in ALL HIS OTHER COMICS,in which he is tagged by everybody and damaged by pretty much every thing. Most of people who says "MJ wins" in this fight,know him just from his respect thread,they don't know that his performance is almost always much lower than that.

then you were pretending that the vedettes who were facing the eardicator were different from the other vedettes (even if it was not told) but somehow you pretend that the ones who were facing Bombard were the same.

then you have told that Prime didn't escape from the speed force.

then you are ignoring that Prime has destroyed with a single hit a wall who could take an almost limitless damage,and so he can take out mj in a single blow.

then you are ignoring that Prime doesn't even have to punch mj,but he can simply use his hv to end the fight.

you say that i am not rational,but i say that YOU are not rational and also that you often lie, but i do not know if you do it consciously or unconsciously.

#342 Edited by MisterGuyMan (2044 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom:

Superman himself has explained that he tends to go slow when he in on earth in order to not cause damages. When he is in space he has not this problem,and he is pretty much always ftl IN SPACE. HE was in space,MM was in space and HAL was in space when sb-prime went away from them in a FRACTION OF A SECOND,with them saying that they could never reach him. but you can still ignore this simple fact,as you can ignore that he is fast enough to escape from the speed force.

He also says he needs to accelerate. Batman also says he's slower than Wonder Woman in a fight because she's a better Martial Artist. Superman also says he can go under light speed. Superman's powers also wane if he's not fully charged of if he's depleted. Any number of factors can make him slower and some of them just depend on plot. If only some one told you earlier that Superman was inconsistent depending on writing. Oh right that was me. Fact remains that piggybacking on Superman for Prime's speed is irrelevant.

So give me those feats please.

that sword was different ,it was the only one sword who can change its form,and it was never stated that it can be infinitely sharp. who is giving opinions now? prove it.

It's a Sword made from the Shapers guild technology. We know how good they are. It's not a secret or anything.

a planet mover with probably a not usefull sword who can be easily damaged many times by many foes who are nothing compared to prime you must say.

A planet mover who has three swords where the weakest can likely cut Prime. Not sure how the damage matters because Maj speedblitzes SBP since you can't post better feats.

so,since he has not his best blade,now he is going to get it.......like if Prime will just look at him when he is going to do so. Patetic. Still Superboy doesn't need to go anywhere ,since he can kill him with a blast of hv alone.deal with that.

So... where's your proof on his reaction speed again? Oh right you don't have any. Please change that.

you still are misterpreting what i have said. mj was fading from that reality,so he has not taken that explosion which (as he has said) should have killed him. So since he was fading,he has not took the whole blast and so that aura can be considered as a "shield".

Still don't care. You can't prove he was fading into reality and your assumptions had so many holes in it. Going back in time also apparantly regrows his past self's cape but doesn't regrow actual body parts like his beard. Your theory is so full of holes that you can't explain.

The panel clearly shows he DIDN'T fade away even AFTER the explosion. It's one of your many assumptions that you literally made up with no proof just to fit your preconceived agenda. That's where this discussion ended. Your evidence was debunked and you stopped arguing it.

too bad for you that is Superboy withot being powerd up by his suit.

Ok good. So does that guy have planet moving feats? Does he have insane speed and reaction speeds? I like feats. These replies are the ones I want.

again ( you must be blind) he has not rebuilt it,he had just to re-design it. The delay was (as it is stated right in the panel) 12 thousands of second,which can made by different nanoseconds. those statements don't contradict each other,as you'd like to say.

Twelve thousands of a second into to it he ran into a problem. The problem only delayed him by several nanoseconds. If you want, I'll go with your redesign theory. He COMPLETELY redesigned a prototype machine of brand new technology in nanoseconds. Fine. That's still a ton faster than anything for SBP.

you are still going to pretend that mj is able to do something that he can not do,and you are doing this from almost 7 pages now.

What?

you are ignoring that mj was tied with his rig whe he was suposed to avoid those blast 6xftl.

Oh yay I'd LOVE to redo all your assumptions. The beams were going into the center of the rig where he was. He avoided damage from maybe dozens of beams. By definition, that's 'avoiding' the beams. Did you not get the link to the dictionary I gave? Kinda conclusive. What Maj did is the very definition of the word. Please don't ignore this. I want as many of these past points laid to rest as possible so you don't resort to your baseless assumptions in the future.

you are ignoring that the blast who has destroyed the earth was supposed to kill him,if didn't go back in time.\

Nope. You're ignoring that if Hadrian messed up he can destroy a galaxy or rewrite a universe. I answered this already. Now since you bring it up I want a response. Why are you ASSUMING that planetary damage is ALL Hadrian can do when Void's shown to do more? Please don't ignore this. I want as many of these past points laid to rest as possible so you don't resort to your baseless assumptions in the future.

you are ignoring that his body was dead when there was the big bang,and i am not the only one who has said that thankfully.

Again I point you to the actual scan. Your theory completely ignores what's on panel:

You can keep telling me your opinion all you want but the comic's evidence directly contradicts your opinion. Sorry. In a Comic vs You battle, the comic always wins on canon evidence. Please don't ignore this. I want as many of these past points laid to rest as possible so you don't resort to your baseless assumptions in the future.

but this is not all. Even if those feats were actually real,MJ was never shown to be so fast or so durable in ALL HIS OTHER COMICS,in which he is tagged by everybody and damaged by pretty much every thing. Most of people who says "MJ wins" in this fight,know him just from his respect thread,they don't know that his performance is almost always much lower than that.

If only some one had reminded us that comic characters are always inconsistent. Oh right, that was me.

The fact remains that the feats I'm using are quantifiable and confirmed. Yours are based on assumptions. The problem with your whining is that Maj actually did my feats and we know his speed. You're assuming a lot for SBP's speed.

then you were pretending that the vedettes who were facing the eardicator were different from the other vedettes (even if it was not told) but somehow you pretend that the ones who were facing Bombard were the same.

Never said they were different. Next. The beams were likely different. You made the assumption that I must be saying they were different. No idea why.

then you have told that Prime didn't escape from the speed force.

So how fast was he going? Not hard.

then you are ignoring that Prime has destroyed with a single hit a wall who could take an almost limitless damage,and so he can take out mj in a single blow. then you are ignoring that Prime doesn't even have to punch mj,but he can simply use his hv to end the fight.

And what are his reaction feats that make you think he'll get the chance? I keep asking for proof for his reaction. This only like the tenth time. You know I don't have to answer a thing about SBP's actual power unless he gets a chance to use it right? Are you not getting that?

you say that i am not rational,but i say that YOU are not rational and also that you often lie, but i do not know if you do it consciously or unconsciously.

I addressed the point by point rant you provided. They're all further issues by your assumptions. It doesn't matter to my point that the Vedettes were different or not. What mattered was that YOU made the assumption that the beams were the same even though they looked different. Then you get lost in this entirely different tangent and convinced yourself I was saying the Videtes were different. I don't care if they were the same or not. I just care that you can't prove the beams were the same and provided some evidence that your logic was dumb. IE any green beam must be the same. Sorry that's dumb logic but it is. That's just ONE of the useless tangents you took us into because YOU cannot provide the evidence that the beams travel the same speed. Did you think I forgot? YOU made a claim about the speed of the beams. I asked for proof. Then you failed to give proof. I made alternate theories that you whined about. So forget my theories. Doesn't matter. As I said before I'm done babysitting you and discussing actual possibilities. I just want your proof now. Where's the proof that the beams were going FTL?

#343 Posted by MisterGuyMan (2044 posts) - - Show Bio

@misterguyman: Nope,if two statements do not contradict each other,the majestic should be says he moved all of them,why he says most of them?

Under this circumstance, we must see majestic really moved nine of planets,to clear why there have two statements,Your explanation is subjective, not objective,the true is majestic never show us he moved most of them or all of them

The answer is that both statements are true. He moved most of the planets. He also moved all the planets.

Your argument is baseless. Your argument simply is as follows: If Maj moved most of the planets, then he cannot moved all of the planets. That statement is patently false. Maj can move most of the planets. He can also move all the planets. There is no contradiction.

#344 Posted by PowerWoman (3381 posts) - - Show Bio

@misterguyman: Nope,the problem is we dont know majestic really moved nine of planets,the scan isnt show us,he says moved most of them,but mean he maybe not moved Jupiter(wiki says he moved it,but i never see it,even not have a panel to prove)the panel just tell us,he moved four planets,so,unless majestic really show us,he moved nine of planets,move nine of planets,This statement is dubious

#345 Edited by PowerWoman (3381 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom: WTF?!why your are bump "big bang" again?!this not a feat,majestic just watch it,This does not exist dispute,your are talking about what?

#346 Edited by MisterGuyMan (2044 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman:

The scan says he moved them. The narrator says he moved it. That's all the evidence we need.

The panel says exactly that he moved them. You're saying he didn't with no evidence. I'm sorry but the comic is canon. Your opinion is not. If the comic says something happened. It happened.

#347 Posted by PowerWoman (3381 posts) - - Show Bio

@misterguyman: Not really,the scan says he moved most of them,and says moved nine of planets,The point is we don't know that he really moved them,he isnt show us,this is face In panel,i dont know what is dispute,my point is based on the fact not just a panel

#348 Posted by Killemall (18598 posts) - - Show Bio

@misterguyman: Random peice of advice, unless you have a scan that actually shows him moving it, Power Woman will not believe your argument. I would, most people would, Power Woman just has his own set of standard for what a feat is.

Many people just choose to ignore him though like Samules, Buckshot and a whole lot more, its upto you what you decide.

#349 Posted by baron2011 (1154 posts) - - Show Bio

@misterguyman: Random peice of advice, unless you have a scan that actually shows him moving it, Power Woman will not believe your argument. I would, most people would, Power Woman just has his own set of standard for what a feat is.

Many people just choose to ignore him though like Samules, Buckshot and a whole lot more, its upto you what you decide.

maybe majestic moved the planets but can you actually use this as a feat? i mean you don't even know how he moved the planets

superboy prime wins easy

IMO of course

#350 Posted by Killemall (18598 posts) - - Show Bio

@baron2011: Why not? Unless its shown or suggest he used devices or anything for it (i am pretty clue less in regards to Mr. Majestic coz i openly admit i have not read a single comics with Mr. Majestic in it apart from scans and arguments i have seen on comicvine).

I am certainly not making a case for either one, just putting in my thought..