#151 Edited by MisterGuyMan (2044 posts) - - Show Bio

1. this portal was 9 parsec far from the earth so it wasn't exactly close even for a guy who is ftl. however what we see is mj appearing in THAT moment in THAT place in the page that comes right after the explosion. so everything you are saying about mj drinking a coffee hasn't happened and wasn't showed... but it is hapend somehow in your head. that's strange.(and that's sad)

Please show a scan of Majestic coming out of the portal right before "in THAT moment in THAT place" or whatever you think you're imagining. I'd like to see where Maj actually comes out of a portal and when it happens mind you. I'm staring at the comic as I type this and I see nothing that shows when/where Maj comes out of a portal. Here's something interesting:

What's funny is that while we don't know when exactly Maj teleported in, we know for a fact that he was waiting there for some undetermined time. I'll state that again since you'll likely ignore the point. Maj was WAITING there for some UNSPECIFIED PERIOD OF TIME. I put that in caps so you understand how important that is.

Originally you said that Maj getting there early made no sense because "this out character for mj, if he really was just unscracthed after the blast i ampretty shure that the very first thing he wanted to do is to shut those portals down...in orther to save, you know, ALL the people on earth." That's why it's stupid to make baseless assumptions. You figured he must have just gotten there because he would have destroyed it right away. Well too bad there's no way you can prove you think like Maj and the comic actually says he was waiting there. Since I like to call out your BS I'll even point out your constant backpedaling:

Me: "Maj kept his presence a secret because his past self was still there. Therefore, he waited until the loop was completed before he shut the portal down. Seeing a second Maj would likely make the past Maj alter the timeline"

You: yes....and then? that was just clear as the sun,and i haven't deny those things.

So which is it now? Are you saying that Maj would have destroyed the portal the very first moment he could or are you saying that he would have waited for the loop to complete? You're saying he did both which makes no sense. How can you explain this constant packpedaling? Here's more proof that you basically made up your own version of events:

Interesting how you insist Maj would destroy the portal as soon as possible because you obviously know him so well but in reality he had enough time to fly somewhere to get a new cape instead of doing that thing you said he would have done. So here's what ACTUALLY happened. Maj went back in time. He waited for his past self to go through the portal. Sometime while he waited he decided to get a new cape somewhere.

See what I did there? I actually posted facts to disprove you. All you do is post scans then tell me what you think they mean. You can't deny he got a cape from somewhere. You can't deny that he was waiting. Conversely your arguments are all 'These beams are green and so are these beams therefore they must all be FTL.' Mine is inarguable proof. Yours is opinion and interpretation. So long as you insist on arguing like you do I will continue to point out the obvious flaws in your style of arguing.

2. i can make you the same question. the character have different showings ,no doubt abot that,but they happen usually in different arcs with different writers. mj's costume is showed to be easily susceptible to damages in this same story arc. it is just strange thath a planetary explosion wouldn't harm him or mj.( thanks to the void of course).

Here's a scan of Maj hitting something FTL and his cape is fine afterward. It's the arc right before:

And what's the point of mentioning his cape anyway? That sounds like a dumb reason. So Maj can't tank something because of his cape? I honestly don't see how that argument works at all.

3. it was a paradox 'cause tha explosion has erased that time line,that universe and so has erased even itself:that is because i called it a paradox ,and has done all this stuff in the same moment in which it was kicked off. so while mj has taken that blast,the same blast was already erasing itself together with the rest.PARADOX.

That last statement is where you're making things up. The explosion destroyed the Earth and the Moon. Maj is shown floating in space. Space turns white. You're literally making things up. The scan is posted above this paragraph. Look at it again yourself. Maj didn't go back through time until after the explosion. You honestly need to stop this made up nonsense. I'm not interested in your imagination.

4. this is the most pitiful and embarassing thing that i haver seen on CV...congratulations you have won a prize!

still besides all your garbage, the vedettes were all the same except for 2 types who hasn't fired anything. respond to me the day that you have accepted this fact.but you want a proof. if there is not a proof it doesn't mean that it is not true. when the ship has used different types of vdetess it was told on panel. but it wasn't told in this cases.

You're saying that just because there's no evidence doesn't mean you're wrong. Do you even know how terrible that argument is? It's so bad there's literally a name for it. Your argument is called "Absence of Evidence" and it's a known logical fallacy. Do you know what logical fallacies are? Moreover you are claiming that the beams are the same, therefore the burden of proof is on you. Do you know what burden of proof is?

So to recap you made a claim that all the green beams are the same. You have the burden of proof. As proof you employ a logical fallacy namely the absence of evidence fallacy. Are you following along? Then I disproved your claim completely by proving that the green beams don't even LOOK the same.

I'll post it again and again until you provide your evidence. I will also enjoy shoving this proof in your face post after post until you acknowledge it, concede or provide evidence otherwise. What's funny is that you're calling it pitiful and embarrassing when I'm using the SAME argument you are. You think it's ok to make broad arguments based on nothing but appearance. You then COMPLAIN when I do the SAME THING. That's called a double standard. Do you know what a double standard is?

It's still not a good argument but at least the beams will LOOK the same. The next time you ignore the burden of proof will be your fourth time. I'm counting starting now. So kindly tell me again why you think you can go by appearances but somehow complain if anyone else does the same thing? I'd REALLY love to see you justify that one. Don't bother hiding either. I'll keep bring up your double standard.

Finally I find it hilarious that you're calling visual evidence pitiful and embarrassing. Let's go through that shall we? First you said Maj was protected by a shield because of a pink light. Then you said Eradicator was dodging FTL beams because the beams looked the same. How hypocritical can you be? Your arguments were based nothing more on looks and you concluded silly things like the presence of a shield and projectile speed based on nothing more than colors. Then you whine when I prove beyond a doubt that the beams factually are not identical. I'm sorry but the fact that I'm catching you red handed in such blatant hypocrisy is what's pitiful and embarrassing.

5. i have told thatall the beam are the same and not that all the green stuff were the same.i haven't told that the beams were like the ropes...since..you know.. those ropes weren't beams! at least try to look smart...

Ok so what's your argument now then? The beams obviously aren't the same but somehow you know for a fact that they're all going in the same speed for whatever reason? I'd HONESTLY love to see what you're making up now. How do you know that Eradicator was dodging FTL beams then? What's your proof? Don't give me the silly "There's no evidence that they weren't the same" garbage. That's not proof. That's a logical fallacy.

6. it is not important that mj (that version of mj) was manipulated,since here we are using that version of him without any external interference.

however this mj,with this costume, is not using a sword in this fight since it is not specified and since THIS costume has not a secret place for the sword.

try to recover a bit of common sense.

This version of Maj has a liquid sword that can appear whenever he wants it too. Even classic Maj had a sword that fit inside his shoulder pads. Moreover this Maj is ruthless and will have no qualms about cutting up Prime. Finally IIRC the last time we see Tyrant Maj he has possession of blades that can cut through anything.

Moreover I see you're also avoiding the blatant fact that you were wrong when you complained that 'On the other hand you are quitely assuming that mj will use ALL his ability at his maximum' when as a point of fact this particular Maj definitely WOULD use all his abilities at his maximum. Again you said he wouldn't do something based on nothing but your OPINION but the actual story arc indicates he would anything it takes to win.

Since you like to avoid losing arguments I'll state it again: You're also avoiding the blatant fact that you were wrong when you complained that 'On the other hand you are quitely assuming that mj will use ALL his ability at his maximum' when as a point of fact this particular Maj definitely WOULD use all his abilities at his maximum.

Now we get to my favorite part. As you drop arguments you lose I'll just compile there here. This is how you argue. You go off into tangents, lose the focus of the argument then hope no one notices. I'll bring back everything you want to drop and everything you refuse to support here until you provide evidence or concede. Here's a list of all the points that you are willfully ignoring and points you avoid because you factually have no evidence:

1. You refuse to state what the point was of your misleading scan of a Superman construct knocking out Maj. You say you weren't trying to mislead anyone but then you completely avoid actually stating what the point of the scan was.

2. You refuse to admit that you lack any evidence of CA knocking Maj out. I find it funny that you admit you have no proof but them call me sad for somehow believing something different. In logic we have a word for that. It's called confirmation bias. It's when you're so convinced you know the answer even when you provably have no evidence. That's confirmation bias and you repeatedly fall under this trap.

3. You refuse to provide any evidence of how you know Eradicator was dodging FTL beams.

4. You refuse to provide evidence of the supposed Void shield outside of a vague pink color.

#152 Edited by DeathSamurai (537 posts) - - Show Bio

this are the fights that make my brain hurt

#153 Edited by toptom (1224 posts) - - Show Bio

@misterguyman: mj was shown before that panel that you have posted.

so yes he has to wait and he has waited the few seconds from when he was shown for the first time to the moment in which he was pushed in that portal.

then you still acuse me to make interpretations but you are still so blind to do not understand that even your theory in which mj has flown to earth just to take his cape that doesn't serve any purpouse even if it wasn't showed and even if mj has asked to hadrian to send him back in time right in that moment...is just a theory.

still you are constantly avoiding this fact: mj has agreeded with hadrian that the blast would have killed him IF spartan could not use the void properly,erasing that reality and sending mj back in the time by a year. care to deny this?

another thing that gives me reason is the fact that m's costume was not minimaly damaged by the blast even if in the same story arc it was torn apart by far lesser forces:

or it was even slashed by normal daemonites:

so since even his costume was not damaged and since mj was surrounded by the void's aura i am going to say tha that aura was: (1) protecting mj from the blast,OR, (2) it was doing him vanish form that time-line. every else feat regarding mj's durability gives me reason,as for his unscathed costume,as for mj stating that the burst could annhilate him.

but then you will ask again why he has a cape. that blast has erased THE FREACKING PAST so that explosion has never happened so MJ's costume was complete.

regarding those green beams i have already explained every thing. the vedettes that were on earth at the beginning were in the same vessel which has send them against mj. during that story arc there were told to be just other 2 types of vedettes who were not shown firing anything. so there is really no reason to think that the vedettes who hit eradicator were different. however you are just assuming the the ones who have hit bombard were the same of mj,without a single reason. funny.you want me to prove that the sky is blue and the fire is hot but when it is usefull to you a proof is superfluos.

for the last time: i have told that all the beam were the same, i have not told that those ropes were like beams of course. don't act like a problematic child.i am not going to explain to you why a bright green rope is not the same of a green beam because if you do not get it ... honestly ... it is useless.

but lets make this short.

1.i have said that was not pre-52 superman. so this point is pointless as your whole post. despite every thing you say that version of superman has not done anything that the "real" superman could not do. plus pre-52 superman could have koed mj as this version or even killed him since he can punch and break a planet with one hit.

2. you refuse to admit that CV has defeated mj when EVEN buckshot acknowledge this fact. i will let you alone with your schizophrenia.

3. i have told my reason very clearly: ha has avoided them and mj has not.(he was standing still,since his cape was not moving,and they could not hit him;then he has started to fly in a staright line and they could not hit him but flying straight doesn't mean he has avoided them)

4. i have done this in this post or in the many previous ones.

however sb-prime is as strong as mj when he is not wearing his suit.here he is wearing it. he can fly trough a red sun that can strip his powers away and fall on mogo and survive. he can destroy with one hit a wall 300 miles wide of pure will made by all the green lantern corp and stalemate ALL the heroes of the earth while weakned.Sb-prime can burn mj into a crisp since he can't take even the heat of the solar corona.

mj is more skilled (even if he doesn't show that) but he is greatly outclassed here, plus we haven't seen mj defeating anyone who was on the superman's level...much less on prime level.

#154 Edited by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom: misterguyman is doing an excellent job of deconstructing your "argument" and for the most part, I'm not really participating in this discussion, but I wanted to hit on the Spartan thing and the cape thing since I already responded to them and you just sidestepped the whole thing. I would have left it but you came back to it again so I thought I'd just copy/paste what you ignored.

Now, on this Majestic/Spartan thing, you've been stating it incorrectly since we started and I just want to clear that up. You keep suggesting that Majestic put it forth as some kind of fact (supported by calculations and agreed upon by Spartan) that he would be destroyed if he didn't go back in time. That's not the case. Spartan is the one who suggests he might die and Majestic basically says "so be it, I gotta try". It's not like it was clearly established that either he goes back in time or he is destroyed, so when he goes back in time it meant that there was no destruction. They don't know what might happen. Him going back in time AND there being massive destruction was a possible outcome. And you keep acting like it's ridiculous for Majestic to change his clothes. His clothes are basically all his gear. It's his batsuit or like black panthers costume. It's what he wears to represent his people and be ready for battle. In that very story it shows the kind of equipment he carries in it. Him deciding to properly gear up before going out to change reality is not some random side trip he's taking, so acting like there's no reason for it displays ignorance if nothing else. And not only is there a simple reason for it, but he does THE EXACT SAME THING earlier in the comic. After escaping the Halo building he goes to his cabin for a new set of clothes. Not only is there reason for what we're suggesting, there is a precedent.

Also, on the clothes thing in general, clothes in superhero comics typically come across to me as an effect or artistic choice. The amount they get damaged varies wildly and typically doesn't mean much. With superhumanly durable characters, clothing destruction is frequently a way to throw some "battle damage" onto them since they won't really show any on their body, but you still want to see something to reflect the violence. Despite that though, it doesn't really reflect their durability. Someone's clothes getting destroyed or not doesn't say anything about how hurt they are, so making a big deal about Majestic's clothes not getting messed up in Spartan's explosion is pointless. But if you want to, it could always be argued that Majestic wore better clothes. He had at least a week to prepare for the confrontation and knew he'd be trying to time travel by the end, so maybe he put on clothes that were different from his normal stuff for that reason. That would provide an explanation for why his clothes weren't destroyed in that instance but normally are. I mean, he clearly wasn't wearing his normal costume (no cape) and had prepared in other ways, so assuming he prepared his suit isn't a stretch.

#155 Edited by toptom (1224 posts) - - Show Bio

@buckshot: spartan was talking about how well he knowed mj (in the comic before the one in which there is the blast.),but he still told to mj that the blast could kill him: mj has just took his canches.that explosion has cancelled all that universe ,so it doesn't even make sense that he has taken it ,since mj is damaged by far less . afther that, mj has told clearly that he trusted hadrian: this means not only that he trusted him to go home, but also that he would have died if he was not successful .

then the fact that is costume his like the batsuit is just false. it was not told to be protective in any way in any comics. it has just a secret place for his sword. when he has done that is just because he was completely naked.in this case he was not,he just hadn't his cape. however that blast has erased the whole past so that explosion has never happened and that's why MJ's costume was complete.

"The amount they get damaged varies wildly and typically doesn't mean much." except that his costume gets damaged in almost his fights: a nuke can pulverize it,an exploding building can do the same,lava can burn it off,some space guns can burn a hole in it..ecc...the fact that is costume gets damaged is CONSISTANT.some of this example come from the same story line. so,suddenly the MOST POWERFULL EXPLOSION HE HAS EVER TAKEN can NOT damage his costume in the slightest? that just doesn't make sense,and if his costume is not damaged,if that explosion never happened,if the void was involved,if this "feat" contrasts all his other feats,this means it is not a feat at all.

by the way when he has had a week of prep for hadrian it was specifically told that he has used his time in order to build tha suit who can hold spartan for no more than few minutes.it was not told that he has built a "more durable costume" just to prove your point.bye.

#156 Posted by MisterGuyMan (2044 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom:

"so yes he has to wait and he has waited the few seconds from when he was shown for the first time to the moment in which he was pushed in that portal."

Now you're blatantly backtracking. First you said he would destroy the portal right away because not doing so would be "out character for mj, if he really was just unscracthed after the blast i ampretty shure that the very first thing he wanted to do is to shut those portals down...in orther to save, you know, ALL the people on earth." Now you're saying he waited. Did you know that waiting and doing something right away are exact opposites? You're talking out of both sides of your mouth again.

Moreover I will say this again as simplest as I can three times and hope you actually get it:

Prove when Maj was teleported there. You are making things up.

There. I said it as simply as I can. Maj going to Earth was an example of me making things up. Do you understand that or are you still confused? If you can make up when Maj appeared and what he would have done, then you can't complain when I make things up too. Is that clear? You make things up all the time then whine and complain when some one else does the same thing. What's funny is that I wasn't even serious but you still repeat it. So I want proof. Do you see what I did in my previous post? I even pointed out the cape in the scan. I want you to HIGHLIGHT or CIRCLE or QUOTE the part of the scan that says Majestic was there for only a moment.

"still you are constantly avoiding this fact: mj has agreeded with hadrian that the blast would have killed him IF spartan could not use the void properly,erasing that reality and sending mj back in the time by a year. care to deny this?"

Are you even aware of what Void is capable of? Obviously not because you think this reason makes sense. Aside from what Buckshot stated Void is a first class reality warper. If Marlowe messes he could literally destroy the Wildstorm universe. That's the potential the Void entity possesses. You're assuming that the absolute worst Marlowe could do is destroy a planet and a moon which is completely false. That's a further assumption on your part. Marlowe could have rewritten reality itself. Void has done that you know. Oh but just because you don't like a feat you just make assumptions that Void must max out at a mere explosion. Again. Stop making assumptions.

Moreover I'd like you to address the fact that Maj is still in space after the explosion. You ignore that and ignore that and keep on ignoring.

another thing that gives me reason is the fact that m's costume was not minimaly damaged by the blast even if in the same story arc it was torn apart by far lesser forces:

This is a stupid argument. It can stand more damage and it can stand less. I already showed it surviving a FTL collision. You have absolutely no argument at all that it shouldn't survive a blast. Moreover you also ignoring the fact that Maj wasn't even wearing a cape. This entire thing is quite comical. You're complaining that Maj's cape is perfect fine after an explosion that the cape wasn't even involved in. How does that make sense at all? You're talking out of both sides of your mouth again.

so since even his costume was not damaged and since mj was surrounded by the void's aura i am going to say tha that aura was: (1) protecting mj from the blast,OR, (2) it was doing him vanish form that time-line. every else feat regarding mj's durability gives me reason,as for his unscathed costume,as for mj stating that the burst could annhilate him.

but then you will ask again why he has a cape. that blast has erased THE FREACKING PAST so that explosion has never happened so MJ's costume was complete.

I know what you're saying. I don't care. I just want your proof. Your second interpretation actually factually contradicts the comic. Maj is not teleported into the past until AFTER the explosion occurs. Why do you insist on a theory that doesn't fit facts?

The blast brought Majestic back to the past. Majestic altered the past. There's absolutely no reason to assume Void just made a new cape for no reason. Moreover this ENTIRE argument of yours makes no sense. Maj can't tank an explosion because his costume is fine. But going back in time can apparently give him new clothes for no reason. Do you even see how stupid that sounds? Ok, then in that case Void can just give him a brand new costume for now reason. Your entire complaint about the costume makes no sense now. You just keep making things up with no basis for anything. Your method of argument is terrible.

1.i have said that was not pre-52 superman. so this point is pointless as your whole post. despite every thing you say that version of superman has not done anything that the "real" superman could not do. plus pre-52 superman could have koed mj as this version or even killed him since he can punch and break a planet with one hit.

Again this a reality warper's construct. Your assumption that a dreamed up (it's literally a dream) verion of Superman is the same as Superman is completely baseless. Again that's not proof.

2. you refuse to admit that CV has defeated mj when EVEN buckshot acknowledge this fact. i will let you alone with your schizophrenia.

This is an example of circlular logic. Your argument is Cap beat Maj. Anyone that disagrees is schizophrenic. That's a clear logical fallacy and you should be embarrassed for using it. Cap beat Maj. Prove it.

I want proof. I don't want fallacies. Am I clear? I honestly think Maj just decided "Why is Cap Atom here? This might be serious. I'll do some research to see what's going on" Can you prove that my interpretation is wrong? No you can't. Can you prove that yours is correct? No you can't either. Do you know the difference between opinions and facts? You're arguing based on opinions and interpretation. I don't care about your opinion. So I will continue to point out your made up assumptions for a hundred pages because I actually like pointing out bad arguments.

3. i have told my reason very clearly: ha has avoided them and mj has not.(he was standing still,since his cape was not moving,and they could not hit him;then he has started to fly in a staright line and they could not hit him but flying straight doesn't mean he has avoided them)

Where's the proof that the beams were FTL? I keep asking you for that proof but since there is no proof, you ignore it. Again. I want proof that the green beams hitting Eradicator is the same beam and same speed at the one that were going at Maj.

Since you like to ignore it I'll post again how the beams don't even look the same:

Please stop ignoring the evidence. Give your own.

4. i have done this in this post or in the many previous ones.

No. You have given your assumptions and personal interpretation. Give me your proof. The pink color argument was debunked. Your assumption that Maj was teleported before the explosion was debunked. Your assumption that a miscalculation from Hardrian was at worst just a big explosion was debunked.

#157 Posted by PowerWoman (3462 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot locked my thread,this hypocrite,even you can locked my thread,you never change majestic never move planets in scan,on the panel,just four planets,even not jupiter,and also that need years ago done it,yes,i cant prove took him years for the actual moving of the planets,but also you cant prove he not,because we never see majestic really move a planet in scan

Sadly,i agree he stronger than superman,but superboy-prime can take galaxy buster,and superman-prime can take big bang

There is a serious mismatch

#158 Edited by PowerWoman (3462 posts) - - Show Bio

majestic say he moved nine planets

and here he also :moved most of them

Statement is mentally handicapped

#159 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom: Little response needed since you've said actually very little that hasn't already been taken apart. Saying Majestic's suit is like batman or black panther's is not false. It's the costume he wears for battle. It's his default look when he's in combat or doing general superhero-ing. You saying "it was not told to be protective in any way in any comics" is an attempt to tear down a statement I never made. Refer to my original post please and actually respond to what's written. You reading what you want to in my post and working off that is a good reflection of how you take most things with Majestic it seems.

@powerwoman: Yes, your thread was locked. Given that you were saying the same thing over and over despite having it disproved, even stating that you didn't care about the reasons given and would continue to think what you did regardless, it was clear that you were trolling. And if you weren't trolling, you were still posting the same repetitive mess and that didn't need to go on. Not to mention the numerous insults and general rudeness.

#160 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

sbp is crazy powerful. but i might go with mr majestic...nah maybe not

#161 Edited by PowerWoman (3462 posts) - - Show Bio

@buckshot: like a really man fight with me, serious,you just can locked.my thread ,unless so,you can do what?your disproved?where?if you logic was right why i dont got this?i'm not trolling,read my all posts,I'm never trolling,you just show some absurd logic and silly example,and evade my focus:

WHERE MAJESTIC SHOW US HE MOVED EVEN ONE PLANET?

can you show me?please

#162 Posted by PowerWoman (3462 posts) - - Show Bio

comicvine was great,but there has some bad guy abuse of their authority,and just want to block someone else's mouth, because they say he does not like it

#163 Edited by toptom (1224 posts) - - Show Bio

@buckshot said:

@toptom: Little response needed since you've said actually very little that hasn't already been taken apart. Saying Majestic's suit is like batman or black panther's is not false. It's the costume he wears for battle. It's his default look when he's in combat or doing general superhero-ing. You saying "it was not told to be protective in any way in any comics" is an attempt to tear down a statement I never made. Refer to my original post please and actually respond to what's written. You reading what you want to in my post and working off that is a good reflection of how you take most things with Majestic it seems.

@powerwoman: Yes, your thread was locked. Given that you were saying the same thing over and over despite having it disproved, even stating that you didn't care about the reasons given and would continue to think what you did regardless, it was clear that you were trolling. And if you weren't trolling, you were still posting the same repetitive mess and that didn't need to go on. Not to mention the numerous insults and general rudeness..

...yes it is. batman's costume is made in order to protect him.it is not just a costume it is an armor,not like the mj's one. the fact that mj uses his costume against his enemies doesn't mean that it can protect him...but again,unless you can prove it (it will be hard since it was never stated) your statement is false.

however powerwoman is right. you have not let the possibility to respond even to other people. and he/she was not the only one who was saying the same things over and over,refusing the others opinion.you were doing the same.however:

mj has never moved jupiter. and he has not moved all the planets of our solar system.

in MJ#1 is shown very clearly all the interactions he has had with the planets he has moved,all the precautions he has took ,all the tech he has used. there were shown also his interaction with jupiter..and he hasn't moved it : he has changed his chemical composition (this doesn't mean he has made him solid though) and he has put the earth into its orbit. that was a WHOLE comic focusing just on his feats.

it is just strange that his single greates feat of strenght wasn't showed,when every thing else was clary shown and clearly explained.still IT IS SHOWN what he did with it and there is no reason to think that he has moved it.

the panel that says that he has moved 9 planets is talking about the 9 planets HE HAS actually MOVED: the earth,mercury, (mars probably ?),a comet, and mostly moons. even a comet,that was small enough to be moved without his gloves (that he used also to move some asteroids) was considered as a planet.so here you are your 9 planets.

he was not trying to move all of them,he was trying to mask them: he has took months to him to destroy the saturn's rings and other months to make some other rings for mars,plus he has put more moons into the other planets' orbits.

mj is an incredibly powerfull carachter and you really don't need to invent other feats for him.

@misterguyman said:

@toptom:

"Prove when Maj was teleported there. You are making things up.

Prove when Maj was teleported there. You are making things up."

and you prove that he has gone to earth just in order to buy a new bold cape,since is costume was not damaged since that blast was never happened .

and you prove that May was not teleported in the right panel in which he was shown despite hic asking to spartan to send him back in time to prevent Right that moment. but you can not.

"Are you even aware of what Void is capable of? Obviously not because you think this reason makes sense. Aside from what Buckshot stated Void is a first class reality warper. If Marlowe messes he could literally destroy the Wildstorm universe. That's the potential the Void entity possesses. You're assuming that the absolute worst Marlowe could do is destroy a planet and a moon which is completely false. That's a further assumption on your part. Marlowe could have rewritten reality itself. Void has done that you know. Oh but just because you don't like a feat you just make assumptions that Void must max out at a mere explosion. Again. Stop making assumptions.

Moreover I'd like you to address the fact that Maj is still in space after the explosion. You ignore that and ignore that and keep on ignoring."

you are ignoring the he is in space surrounded by the void's aura which is preotecting him or it is sending him away.take your pick. then i have never said that the void could just blow up the earth and the moon...you are saying that,do you know?however since the void can be so powerfull to destroy an universe (and he has cancelled that universe with the blast) ,doesn't make sense that mj is alive...but he is thanks to the void.

"another thing that gives me reason is the fact that m's costume was not minimaly damaged by the blast even if in the same story arc it was torn apart by far lesser forces:

This is a stupid argument. It can stand more damage and it can stand less. I already showed it surviving a FTL collision. You have absolutely no argument at all that it shouldn't survive a blast. Moreover you also ignoring the fact that Maj wasn't even wearing a cape. This entire thing is quite comical. You're complaining that Maj's cape is perfect fine after an explosion that the cape wasn't even involved in. How does that make sense at all? You're talking out of both sides of your mouth again."

i did not ignore that during the blast he was not wearing a cape. i was the one who has pointed that out. your memory is even worse than your reasonings...amazing!

during the blast mj was present BUT he was surrounded by the void's aura.

he hasn't his cape even before the blast. during the blast his COSTUME was not damaged. i have said this clearly...if you are unable to undertsand or unwilling that's not my fault.it is just pitiful.

then he has his CAPE since he has erased the past an so that explosion has never happened: so we have his normal appearance.

yor whole theory of his trip to earth is just garbage since his COSTUME (and not his cape,i am just helping you) was not damaged. his cape doesn't have a function,so his supposed and imaginative trip of 9 PARSERC to get one doesn't make sense.

then you even say that i have not an argument to prove that his costume (and not JUST his CAPE,i am helping you again!) shouldn't survive the blast. it was pulverized by a simple atomic bomb.it was destroyed by an exploding building.it is salshed by a simply daemonite.then(again) his costume has never shown to be able to take a bigger punishment than a planetary explosion. it is constantly and i mean constantly damaged by less even in the same story arc. flying ftl trough a wall with anything behind is not an impessive feat: he was slingshotted by that star,he has not caused any damage to the ship and he was almost koed by that.this feat is not impressive as taking (even if he didn't) a blast capable of destroying the earth. plus his costume was not damaged since he has pierced the ship's wall with just his fists.however i am saying this again: his costume is CONSTANTLY DAMAGED by less. deal with the word COSTANTLY.this would be the single big explosion who has not damaged it..even if it is the biggest explosion that is ever seen in ALL his comics.for god's sake even the lava can burn it off.

"I know what you're saying. I don't care. I just want your proof. Your second interpretation actually factually contradicts the comic. Maj is not teleported into the past until AFTER the explosion occurs. Why do you insist on a theory that doesn't fit facts?

The blast brought Majestic back to the past. Majestic altered the past. There's absolutely no reason to assume Void just made a new cape for no reason. Moreover this ENTIRE argument of yours makes no sense. Maj can't tank an explosion because his costume is fine. But going back in time can apparently give him new clothes for no reason. Do you even see how stupid that sounds? Ok, then in that case Void can just give him a brand new costume for now reason. Your entire complaint about the costume makes no sense now. You just keep making things up with no basis for anything. "

you don't give proof but you want proof....smh..

why do you skip the fact that mj acknowledged that the blast could kill him? why do you skip the fact the mj during the blast was surrounded by the void's aura? why do you skip that after the blast that reality was no more, that the explosion has never happened and therefore his costume and his cape were always the same?

you are avoiding these simple questions over and over.you DON'T HAVE AN ANSWER.accept that.

"Again this a reality warper's construct. Your assumption that a dreamed up (it's literally a dream) verion of Superman is the same as Superman is completely baseless. Again that's not proof."

you must be lost. however the real superman can do the same or even better.neeeext!

" you refuse to admit that CV has defeated mj when EVEN buckshot acknowledge this fact. i will let you alone with your schizophrenia.

This is an example of circlular logic. Your argument is Cap beat Maj. Anyone that disagrees is schizophrenic. That's a clear logical fallacy and you should be embarrassed for using it. Cap beat Maj. Prove it.

I want proof. I don't want fallacies. Am I clear? I honestly think Maj just decided "Why is Cap Atom here? This might be serious. I'll do some research to see what's going on" Can you prove that my interpretation is wrong? No you can't. Can you prove that yours is correct? No you can't either. Do you know the difference between opinions and facts?."

this opinion is garbage,since mj has started to fight him as soon he has seen him.every one recognizes that.refusing reality is called schizophrenia.i am sorry for you.

"Where's the proof that the beams were FTL? I keep asking you for that proof but since there is no proof, you ignore it. Again. I want proof that the green beams hitting Eradicator is the same beam and same speed at the one that were going at Maj.

Since you like to ignore it I'll post again how the beams don't even look the same:

Please stop ignoring the evidence. Give your own."

you are clearly confusing evidence with madness. this is NOT evidence. that beams looked all the same and the vedettes were all the same,unless it was cleary told on panel.

this is folly, the beams could seem different to a computer but maybe they could be colorated slightly different in order to make them pop despite the different surroundings.there is even the factor that those panels are taken with diverse scanners,that doesn't have the same quality. but on the top of that , you are still pretending that the beam who have hit bombard were powerful as the mj's ones even if they were "different".even your madness is against you.

#164 Posted by vovchik17 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Atom was amped Void, Majestic but still beat him.

#165 Posted by vovchik17 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr Majestic wins

#166 Edited by PowerWoman (3462 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom: Thanks, even hypocrite can locked my threadm,but he cant locked my mind,I'm still free

he locked my thread make him look like a poor man,not a really man

however,I'm not saying the same things over and over,nope,I just need a let me satisfaction logic,and he cant,so he locked my thread

#167 Edited by PowerWoman (3462 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know why people belive majestic can beat superboy-prime,who even can take a galaxy buster and superman-prime even take a big bang

majestic isnt as powerful as superboy-prime,even not close to him,he just a little bit above superman(he just moved four planets in scan,and that took him for years done it)

#168 Edited by toptom (1224 posts) - - Show Bio

since somebody has posted those scan in which mj has the upper hand with CA (but doesn't defeat him), i have though to post these ones just to be fair.

#169 Posted by PowerWoman (3462 posts) - - Show Bio
#170 Edited by MisterGuyMan (2044 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom:

1. "and you prove that he has gone to earth just in order to buy a new bold cape,since is costume was not damaged since that blast was never happened .

and you prove that May was not teleported in the right panel in which he was shown despite hic asking to spartan to send him back in time to prevent Right that moment. but you can not."

Ugh. At what point am I trying to force you to accept the possibility that Maj went to Earth. I'm not. I pointed out that he could have done something. You're trying to prove he did something with no proof. YOU are the only one that is trying to cite off panel events as evidence not me. You don't even have a clue where this argument came from. Do you admit that there's absolutely no evidence then for your baseless claim for when Maj teleported? Please stop avoiding. I'm waiting for your proof.

2. you are ignoring the he is in space surrounded by the void's aura which is preotecting him or it is sending him away.take your pick. then i have never said that the void could just blow up the earth and the moon...you are saying that,do you know?however since the void can be so powerfull to destroy an universe (and he has cancelled that universe with the blast) ,doesn't make sense that mj is alive...but he is thanks to the void.

Prove there was a Void aura. I like how whenever you're cornered you repeat the same crap over and over again. Did you forget that your Void shield is absolutely based on nothing? Did you forget that you have provided no proof for a Void shield? I didn't forget. So in your next response give your proof. I'm not ignoring the void aura. There was no void aura. There was a pink light likely from the explosion. The same explosion gave off the same pink light to the trees and landscape.

Your other point is irrelevant. Void can destroy a universe. It didn't. It destroyed a planet and a moon. You're speculating based on nothing again.

3. i did not ignore that during the blast he was not wearing a cape. i was the one who has pointed that out. your memory is even worse than your reasonings...amazing!

during the blast mj was present BUT he was surrounded by the void's aura.

he hasn't his cape even before the blast. during the blast his COSTUME was not damaged. i have said this clearly...if you are unable to undertsand or unwilling that's not my fault.it is just pitiful.

then he has his CAPE since he has erased the past an so that explosion has never happened: so we have his normal appearance.

There was a Void shield. What's the proof? Because you said so.Void recreated Maj's costume. What's the proof? Because you said so. You continue to make up stuff based on nothing but your own opinion. That's completely unacceptable. Your argument even proves you don't understand the time travel concept well. Maj went back to the past. Void didn't recreate the past. Maj is the one that prevented it with his actions. So if Void was supposed to make it so the explosion never happened then where is Maj's beard? So Void recreates the past Maj complete with cape but forgets about the beard. Yeah that's the problem when you keep making things up. All these inconsistencies just get in the way.

4. then you even say that i have not an argument to prove that his costume (and not JUST his CAPE,i am helping you again!) shouldn't survive the blast. it was pulverized by a simple atomic bomb.it was destroyed by an exploding building.it is salshed by a simply daemonite.then(again) ....his costume is CONSTANTLY DAMAGED by less. deal with the word COSTANTLY.this would be the single big explosion who has not damaged it..even if it is the biggest explosion that is ever seen in ALL his comics.for god's sake even the lava can burn it off.

You argument is since the cape survived less it should not survive something more. That's a stupid argument of a comicbook discussion. Then Superman can't go FTL because he was knocked out by a gas station. The cape survived a FTL collision. It survived the end of the universe. It survived transluminal acceleration which creates infinite force. I honestly DO NOT CARE that you think this is inconsistent. I have proven that it CAN survive. You just whine that it SHOULDN'T survive. Mine is a statement of fact. Yours is a statement of opinion.

5. you don't give proof but you want proof....smh..

why do you skip the fact that mj acknowledged that the blast could kill him? why do you skip the fact the mj during the blast was surrounded by the void's aura? why do you skip that after the blast that reality was no more, that the explosion has never happened and therefore his costume and his cape were always the same?

you are avoiding these simple questions over and over.you DON'T HAVE AN ANSWER.accept that.

Haha I gave my proof. My proof is the panel. Maj is at ground zero. An explosion destroys the planet and moon. Maj is still there. So now I ask you the same question. Where's the proof of your Void shield? I don't want any nonsense of the pink light either. I disproved that already.

Then I want you to explain why Void apparently restored Maj to his previous past state... except his past state doesn't have a beard. This should be hilarious. I want to see what you make up next.

6. you must be lost. however the real superman can do the same or even better.neeeext!

I'm laughing because you think your response makes sense. A reality warper creates a Superman construct and you think it's fair to equate it with Superman. Why? Because you said so. Haha All I need to do to point out your baseless assumptions is to repeat exactly what you said. Because you said so! Haha sounds great. So why again? Because you said so! Nope. Say it again. Say it a third time. Still not proof.

I'm waiting for your proof.

7. this opinion is garbage,since mj has started to fight him as soon he has seen him.every one recognizes that.refusing reality is called schizophrenia.i am sorry for you.

Nono. YOUR opinion is garbage. See how stupid that is?Once again you refuse to give proof. I'm schizophrenic. Why? Because you said so! Amazing proof right there. I'm still waiting for your proof.

You make a claim. I ask for proof. You fail to give proof. You call me schitzophrenic. That's called ad hominem and circular logic. You just committed two blatant logical fallacies. All I did was ask for proof. Your style of argumentation is terrible and I can explain why. Your so out of your water that you resort to the same fallacies even after I point them out to you.

So once more. Where's your proof. Call me schizo again for all I care. I find it funny that some one has to resort to that. It just proves your incompetence. After you call me names again give your proof.

8. you are clearly confusing evidence with madness. this is NOT evidence. that beams looked all the same and the vedettes were all the same,unless it was cleary told on panel.

this is folly, the beams could seem different to a computer but maybe they could be colorated slightly different in order to make them pop despite the different surroundings.there is even the factor that those panels are taken with diverse scanners,that doesn't have the same quality. but on the top of that , you are still pretending that the beam who have hit bombard were powerful as the mj's ones even if they were "different".even your madness is against you.

So the beams COULD seem different because of YOUR MADE UP ASSUMPTION. So the beams are the same. Why? Because you said so! I'm honestly so impressed with your delusion. You honestly think anyone here cares what you personally think. I don't. I only care about what you can prove. Prove that the beams were the same.

Your argument "The beams are the same unless clearly told" is a logical fallacy. Who made up that rule? You did. Why should I care about your opinion? I don't. Telling me over and over again what you think is not proof. I'm waiting for proof.

In conclusion:

I keep pointing out your logical fallacies. At what point do you recognize your own mistakes? I'm sorry if your make up scenarios cannot be supported by the text. I really am. Unless you can prove your assertions, I can and will continue to point out your useless opinions and worthless assumptions. I will do this for a hundred pages if I have to because I absolutely LOVE pointing out baseless assumptions from people that so arrogantly think they know better. It's downright amusing seeing you make things up. What's funny is that I propose alternate theories to PROVE to you how useless it is to make assumptions. You whine about how my theories don't make sense to you then go back to parroting the same baseless theories as before. You don't get it. I'm trying to make this as simple to understand as possible. Stop TELLING me what you think. Stop giving me INTERPRETATIONS. I want proof and that's it.

#171 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr Majestic wins after a good fight.

#172 Edited by toptom (1224 posts) - - Show Bio

@misterguyman said:

@toptom:

Ugh. At what point am I trying to force you to accept the possibility that Maj went to Earth. I'm not. I pointed out that he could have done something. You're trying to prove he did something with no proof. YOU are the only one that is trying to cite off panel events as evidence not me. You don't even have a clue where this argument came from. Do you admit that there's absolutely no evidence then for your baseless claim for when Maj teleported? Please stop avoiding. I'm waiting for your proof.

you really are a hypocrite. You are acting as if what you say is the evidence and every thing else is just an assumption. well even WHAT YOU are saying is just an assumption and it can not be proven.of course you don't understand this simple fact.

Prove there was a Void aura. I like how whenever you're cornered you repeat the same crap over and over again. Did you forget that your Void shield is absolutely based on nothing? Did you forget that you have provided no proof for a Void shield? I didn't forget. So in your next response give your proof. I'm not ignoring the void aura. There was no void aura. There was a pink light likely from the explosion. The same explosion gave off the same pink light to the trees and landscape.

Your other point is irrelevant. Void can destroy a universe. It didn't. It destroyed a planet and a moon. You're speculating based on nothing again.

you don't forget anything in the same extend you don't understand or you don't want to understand anything. you can not call it "aura" if you want.but there was a light that was surrounding mj when every thing else was white. that was the same light that we have when spartan teleports himself,but this time it was surrounding all the mj's body. i said that it can be considered as a shield since it was sending mj away during that explosion,so he has not took the blast:infact his costume was not damaged in the slightest.

There was a Void shield. What's the proof? Because you said so.Void recreated Maj's costume. What's the proof? Because you said so. You continue to make up stuff based on nothing but your own opinion. That's completely unacceptable. Your argument even proves you don't understand the time travel concept well. Maj went back to the past. Void didn't recreate the past. Maj is the one that prevented it with his actions. So if Void was supposed to make it so the explosion never happened then where is Maj's beard? So Void recreates the past Maj complete with cape but forgets about the beard. Yeah that's the problem when you keep making things up. All these inconsistencies just get in the way.

there was a void shield or an aura since mj was surrounded by a pink light and since that was his plan,using it to go back in time. that was not because i said so..of course. then i never said that the void has recreated the mj's costume or tha it has created the past. what i have said and what it is said in the comic is that it has cancelled the PAST: so here we a shaved mj with his whole costume,because all the previous events were simply no more . the end.

You argument is since the cape survived less it should not survive something more. That's a stupid argument of a comicbook discussion. Then Superman can't go FTL because he was knocked out by a gas station. The cape survived a FTL collision. It survived the end of the universe. It survived transluminal acceleration which creates infinite force. I honestly DO NOT CARE that you think this is inconsistent. I have proven that it CAN survive. You just whine that it SHOULDN'T survive. Mine is a statement of fact. Yours is a statement of opinion.

then is up to you explainingwhy a planetary explosion is less powerfull than flying ftl against a wall with nothing behind,without causing any damage to the ship. then is up to you explaining why is cape is repeatedly damaged by...umm ..every thing in the same story? so if in the same story the same cape is thrashed over and over,all the thing that have damaged it are stronger than flying trough that wall.nice explanation.really.

Haha I gave my proof. My proof is the panel. Maj is at ground zero. An explosion destroys the planet and moon. Maj is still there. So now I ask you the same question. Where's the proof of your Void shield? I don't want any nonsense of the pink light either. I disproved that already.

Then I want you to explain why Void apparently restored Maj to his previous past state... except his past state doesn't have a beard. This should be hilarious. I want to see what you make up next.

yes mj was in the explosion,in the same explosion that he has acknowledged that it can kill him,and he is surrounded by the same light that spartan uses to teleport himself.and his costume was not damaged even if everything else in that story could ruin it.another great explanation.really.

I'm waiting for your proof.

then you can still wait since i have told that he was not the real superman,but however that punch has not even caused a shockwave but it was enough to ko him.the real one can open up craters just by punching someone.....but you can wait,looks like you have time to waste,you lucky! ;)

Nono. YOUR opinion is garbage. See how stupid that is?Once again you refuse to give proof. I'm schizophrenic. Why? Because you said so! Amazing proof right there. I'm still waiting for your proof.

You make a claim. I ask for proof. You fail to give proof. You call me schitzophrenic. That's called ad hominem and circular logic. You just committed two blatant logical fallacies. All I did was ask for proof. Your style of argumentation is terrible and I can explain why. Your so out of your water that you resort to the same fallacies even after I point them out to you.

So once more. Where's your proof. Call me schizo again for all I care. I find it funny that some one has to resort to that. It just proves your incompetence. After you call me names again give your proof.

CA has stated that he has STOPPED HIM.and there is nothing suggesting otherwise. you are the only one with that illogical but personal idea. go on tough,i don't care.

Your argument "The beams are the same unless clearly told" is a logical fallacy. Who made up that rule? You did. Why should I care about your opinion? I don't. Telling me over and over again what you think is not proof. I'm waiting for proof.

that is common sense.cleary no one has ever gave you that.in that story there were other vedettes and it was ALWAYS TOLD on panel. but since you are pretending that they HAVE to be different just because you like the idea,then the beam that have hit the eradicator could be EVEN more powerful than the mj's ones and not just less powerful.once again your madness is against you.

In conclusion:

I keep pointing out your logical fallacies. At what point do you recognize your own mistakes? I'm sorry if your make up scenarios cannot be supported by the text. I really am. Unless you can prove your assertions, I can and will continue to point out your useless opinions and worthless assumptions. I will do this for a hundred pages if I have to because I absolutely LOVE pointing out baseless assumptions from people that so arrogantly think they know better. It's downright amusing seeing you make things up. What's funny is that I propose alternate theories to PROVE to you how useless it is to make assumptions. You whine about how my theories don't make sense to you then go back to parroting the same baseless theories as before. You don't get it. I'm trying to make this as simple to understand as possible. Stop TELLING me what you think. Stop giving me INTERPRETATIONS. I want proof and that's it.

you act like if what you are saying is real or supported in any way,you want proof but you don't give none...but you do not even notice that.this is what hypocrities do.bye.

#173 Posted by HereComesTheBoom_Headshot (321 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic shreds the cry-baby.

#174 Posted by Lvenger (20864 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom: add this

OH NOES SUPERMAN HITZ MAJESTIC ONCE! THAT MUST TOTALLY MEAN HE CAN WIN! Give it a rest will you? That was one sucker punch that ended with Superman and Majestic settling their differences. Cherry picking much? Majestic can hand it to Superman and Prime easily. And this is coming from a big Superman fan. Prime not so much. But @buckshot is one of the foremost experts on Wildstorm on here and @misterguyman: is holding his own in the Majestic knowledge well too. I've seen these 2 post enough about Majestic to know he outclasses Superman and Prime in every way. Now you're just both showing yourself up so please quit whilst you're ahead

#175 Edited by toptom (1224 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: i respect your opinion but saying that mj outclasses both superman and prime doesn't make this true. just pre-52 superman is much more durable than mj,he can fly faster than mj, he can react as fast as mj or FASTER,he is just slightly less powerfull than mj but he was shown different times to be able to punch a planet apart Then if we look at his fights without knowing that majestros is 10.000 years old we will think that superman is the more skilled one. But prime is even stronger than him...by far.

Prime without his suit is physically comparable with mj (or he is probably better),but his suit can make him even stronger. he has destroyed with just one blow a giant construct made by the whole green lantern corp and often a single shield of a single green lantern is shown to be able to take planetary explosion.this shows how much he is durable and this shows how much he is strong.

#176 Edited by PowerWoman (3462 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: really?but he not my question,he just locked my thread and go away,eh

#177 Posted by Dextersinister (6359 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say Prime, as impressive as some of Majestics feats are his low showings occur more often.

Disadvantage of being a long running hero vs a recurring villain/anti-hero who normally takes a big part in events.

#178 Posted by PowerWoman (3462 posts) - - Show Bio

@dextersinister: prime can take galaxy buster and universe buster,i dont know how can put majestic vs prime,this thread just spite majestic just a little bit above pre-52 superman

#179 Posted by mcool135 (413 posts) - - Show Bio

After a good fight it ends in a stalemate.

#180 Edited by MisterGuyMan (2044 posts) - - Show Bio

"you really are a hypocrite. You are acting as if what you say is the evidence and every thing else is just an assumption. well even WHAT YOU are saying is just an assumption and it can not be proven.of course you don't understand this simple fact."

Looks like you're lost. None of my evidence is based on assumption. Notice how I can SPECIFICALLY point out each and every one of your assumptions whereas none of my assumptions are ever used for evidence.

Here's my evidence.

Maj is at ground zero. Earth and Moon explode. Maj is there after the explosion. Absolutely nothing I'm citing as evidence is assumed in any way. You just get lost a lot and think my alternate theories are evidence when they're just there to show you that your made up assumptions are not the only possibilities.

"you don't forget anything in the same extend you don't understand or you don't want to understand anything. you can not call it "aura" if you want.but there was a light that was surrounding mj when every thing else was white. that was the same light that we have when spartan teleports himself,but this time it was surrounding all the mj's body. i said that it can be considered as a shield since it was sending mj away during that explosion,so he has not took the blast:infact his costume was not damaged in the slightest."

Again that pink light proves nothing.

Notice how all those trees are under the same Void shield apparently. Notice how those trees are getting destroyed. Notice how Mount Rushmore is being shielded too. Notice how it's also being destroyed. Your pink aura Moreover Spartan also turns pink when he releases energy beams in fights. You're making the unwarranted assumption that it's a shield. Pink light is not proof. I could make an alternate theory but you'd just get lost and complain that I'm making assumptions too so I won't. I'll just leave it at that and say factually that this is not proof. It's an assumption.

"there was a void shield or an aura since mj was surrounded by a pink light and since that was his plan,using it to go back in time. that was not because i said so..of course. then i never said that the void has recreated the mj's costume or tha it has created the past. what i have said and what it is said in the comic is that it has cancelled the PAST: so here we a shaved mj with his whole costume,because all the previous events were simply no more . the end."

Exactly. Maj went BACK in time. That's why there are two Majestics. Moreover your cancelled past interpretation makes no sense. So the past Majestic was cancelled but somehow the past Majestic is still there. And It's hilarious because giving Majestic a cape has absolutely no bearing on cancelling the past. Maj wasn't wearing a cape in the future so why would cancelling the past give him a new cape? You're making up nonsense now.

I also find it funny how you think saying 'the end' somehow makes your argument definitive. I'm sorry but it makes no sense. So why is Void giving Maj a cape? You can't explain. Why is a cape necessary for 'cancelling the past'? You can't explain. Why isn't Void restoring his beard like it's restored his cape? You can't explain. Your entire theory is so full of holes that all you can do is tell me it's 'the end' and hope I don't pursue because it doesn't hold up at all under any scrutiny.

I already disproved you pink aura assumption.

then is up to you explainingwhy a planetary explosion is less powerfull than flying ftl against a wall with nothing behind,without causing any damage to the ship. then is up to you explaining why is cape is repeatedly damaged by...umm ..every thing in the same story? so if in the same story the same cape is thrashed over and over,all the thing that have damaged it are stronger than flying trough that wall.nice explanation.really.

Instead of offering my explanation I'm just going to laugh at you. I don't have to explain anything. You have the burden of proof not me. Get the concept of burden of proof through your head already. Once you get it arguing with you will get so much more logical. The silly "Maj's cape can't survive this feat" argument is your argument. You have to prove it. I don't have to prove some alternate theory just because yours makes no sense. Just because I point out the obvious flaws in your argument doesn't mean I have to explain what actually happened. Moreover I have been offering alternate theories this entire discussion and you whine and complain that I'm making assumptions. You don't get it at all. Now you're complaining that I'm not explaining something. What do you want? You're whining when I offer my interpretation then you whine when I don't. You're so full of hypocritical double standards that it amazes me to wonder if it's on purpose.

I actually have a valid explanation but then you'll whine and complain about my assumptions. I'm not trying to prove anything here so I'm not interested in your further whining. You don't have to hear my theory because all I need to do is prove that your argument makes no sense. So do you finally concede your cape damage argument?

yes mj was in the explosion,in the same explosion that he has acknowledged that it can kill him,and he is surrounded by the same light that spartan uses to teleport himself.and his costume was not damaged even if everything else in that story could ruin it.another great explanation.really.

Maj was in an explosion that had the potential to destroy reality. Maj was surrounded in the same light Spartan uses to blow up things. The costume was not damaged because it can survive FTL collisions. Your basic argument is to take one POSSIBLE explanation and assume it's correct. Then you ignore all the evidence that disproves your assumption. That's stupid logic. Even your teleporting argument makes no sense because Maj teleported after the explosion so he tanked the whole thing. Of course you're going to ignore that fact again.

then you can still wait since i have told that he was not the real superman,but however that punch has not even caused a shockwave but it was enough to ko him.the real one can open up craters just by punching someone.....but you can wait,looks like you have time to waste,you lucky! ;)

Haha so basically you can't prove how a construct Superman compares to the real one. Your shockwave argument also makes so much sense because we know that the Superman construct was obviously created from reality. Oh wait he wasn't. Also some one doesn't know what reality warping means. Here's a hint. It warps something called reality. Haha o wait you were serious. I'm sorry your logic is so terrible. Also the real one apparently gets knocked out by gas stations.

I'll keep bringing this up because I love throwing your assumptions in your face. Why am I not surprised you're avoiding this?

CA has stated that he has STOPPED HIM.and there is nothing suggesting otherwise. you are the only one with that illogical but personal idea. go on tough,i don't care.

Haha now you're using a third logical fallacy. It's called appeal to the majority. That's three logical fallacies you've tried to use for this argument. Now run along because you've obvious decided you've lost this one. I would have loved to see a fourth fallacy though. More people stop at one or two when I point them out.

that is common sense.cleary no one has ever gave you that.in that story there were other vedettes and it was ALWAYS TOLD on panel. but since you are pretending that they HAVE to be different just because you like the idea,then the beam that have hit the eradicator could be EVEN more powerful than the mj's ones and not just less powerful.once again your madness is against you.

Oh wow look at you get defensive. I love it. So basically you say that Eradicator can't dodge FTL beams then you said that the vedettes are obviously firing FTL beams. Then you say they have to be the same beam because it's common sense. Which is it? Is it common sense that Eradicator can't dodge these beams or common sense that he can? You're talking out of both sides of your mouth AGAIN and this nonsense simply will not do. Do you even realize that the same vehicles can and often do carry different payloads? Or maybe they have all the beams and just use certain ones in different situations. I bet that possibility didn't occur to you. No, you just blindly assume they all have one beam and use that beam all the time and that's it. You know what that's called? That's called an assumption. You know what that is not? It's not proof.

I also like how you're ignoring the FACT that they don't look like the same beams at all. I just made that up because it's my opinion. My opinioned the comic to use different colors for the beams and use differing sizes for them. Yeah that was all opinion. I guess my opinion actually matter more than yours because apparently my opinion can cause bend the reality in comics. Or maybe you're just whining again because facts don't fit your latest pet theory. I'm thinking it's the latter one. heh

Moreover the concept of burden of proof is lost on you again. You are trying to argue that Eradicator is dodging FTL beams. So you have to prove that the beams are the same. Arguing that they're even faster because your original argument makes no sense is just stupid. So I disprove your argument then for no reason you go on and assume that not only are these not the same beams, they're even faster. You literally have no concept of logical discussion. When you make an argument you prove it. That's it. You don't whine then say beams are even faster for no reason. I'm citing logic. You call it madness. That explains it all.

you act like if what you are saying is real or supported in any way,you want proof but you don't give none...but you do not even notice that.this is what hypocrities do.bye.

And here he comes whining again. I'm sorry but in the real world people have to support their claims. There's a concept called burden of proof I'd like you understand. When YOU state something, YOU have to prove it. I made a handful of points and I supported each one. You're just crying because all of your points are based on assumptions. That's what we've been discussing. You just can't accept the fact that there's no evidence for any of your pet theories in the comics themselves. Then you assume that it's my job to prove some alternative just because yours makes no sense. I'm sorry if the simple concept of burden of proof eludes you.

I look forward to the many many topics we will have where I will continue to educate you on the simple concept.

#181 Edited by toptom (1224 posts) - - Show Bio

@misterguyman said:

Looks like you're lost. None of my evidence is based on assumption. Notice how I can SPECIFICALLY point out each and every one of your assumptions whereas none of my assumptions are ever used for evidence.

Here's my evidence.

Maj is at ground zero. Earth and Moon explode. Maj is there after the explosion. Absolutely nothing I'm citing as evidence is assumed in any way. You just get lost a lot and think my alternate theories are evidence when they're just there to show you that your made up assumptions are not the only possibilities.

and then?this may be evidence IF you skip that he has stated the blast could kill him IF hadrian could not send him back in time ...aaaand then we see that he has gone back in time. this is so simple.

Again that pink light proves nothing.

Notice how all those trees are under the same Void shield apparently. Notice how those trees are getting destroyed. Notice how Mount Rushmore is being shielded too. Notice how it's also being destroyed. Your pink aura Moreover Spartan also turns pink when he releases energy beams in fights. You're making the unwarranted assumption that it's a shield. Pink light is not proof. I could make an alternate theory but you'd just get lost and complain that I'm making assumptions too so I won't. I'll just leave it at that and say factually that this is not proof. It's an assumption.

it doesn't explain nothing if you don't want to get nothing. that trees were the only things that INITIALLY were surrounded by that light.the earth was pink?no.but it was destroyed.the moon was pink?no.but it was destroyed. mj was pink?yesn,with the same light that spartan uses to teleport himself or others.

Exactly. Maj went BACK in time. That's why there are two Majestics. Moreover your cancelled past interpretation makes no sense. So the past Majestic was cancelled but somehow the past Majestic is still there. And It's hilarious because giving Majestic a cape has absolutely no bearing on cancelling the past. Maj wasn't wearing a cape in the future so why would cancelling the past give him a new cape? You're making up nonsense now.

I also find it funny how you think saying 'the end' somehow makes your argument definitive. I'm sorry but it makes no sense. So why is Void giving Maj a cape? You can't explain. Why is a cape necessary for 'cancelling the past'? You can't explain. Why isn't Void restoring his beard like it's restored his cape? You can't explain. Your entire theory is so full of holes that all you can do is tell me it's 'the end' and hope I don't pursue because it doesn't hold up at all under any scrutiny.

I already disproved you pink aura assumption.

you're deliberately misinterpreting what i have told. i have never said that if he has cancelled the past he should have cancelled ALSO the past mj,but since the blast has cancelled all the previuous events the old mj has never done certain things. i have nevr said that the void has recreated the mj's cape: the appearance of it was a consequence of the cancellation of the previous year. at least try to undersatnd...just try.

Instead of offering my explanation I'm just going to laugh at you.

then go on,i don't care ....i pity you

I don't have to explain anything. You have the burden of proof not me. Get the concept of burden of proof through your head already. Once you get it arguing with you will get so much more logical. The silly "Maj's cape can't survive this feat" argument is your argument. You have to prove it. I don't have to prove some alternate theory just because yours makes no sense.

you are sucking me into your madness. it pointless saying the cape was or was not damaged since there was no cape during the blast and you know that, but for some stupid and patetic reason you keep bringing the fact that it can or can not survive.however i have already proven that is costume and ABOVE ALL his cape is often damaged.but you don't want read or to listen or to remotely understand. just look.

and this is just one of the MANY examples.His costume and his cape are ALMOST ALWAYS damaged by minor forces.mind me these aren't his low showings but they are his REGULAR ones.however..i bet that this blast is more powerful than the spartan's one ;)

Haha so basically you can't prove how a construct Superman compares to the real one. Your shockwave argument also makes so much sense because we know that the Superman construct was obviously created from reality. Oh wait he wasn't. Also some one doesn't know what reality warping means. Here's a hint. It warps something called reality. Haha o wait you were serious. I'm sorry your logic is so terrible. Also the real one apparently gets knocked out by gas stations.

I'll keep bringing this up because I love throwing your assumptions in your face. Why am I not surprised you're avoiding this?

this post has just made me laugh.

Haha now you're using a third logical fallacy. It's called appeal to the majority. That's three logical fallacies you've tried to use for this argument. Now run along because you've obvious decided you've lost this one. I would have loved to see a fourth fallacy though. More people stop at one or two when I point them out.

CA has stated that he has STOPPED HIM.and there is nothing suggesting otherwise.even buckshot says that. you are the only one with that illogical but personal idea. go on tough,i don't care.

"Oh wow look at you get defensive. I love it. So basically you say that Eradicator can't dodge FTL beams then you said that the vedettes are obviously firing FTL beams. Then you say they have to be the same beam because it's common sense. Which is it? Is it common sense that Eradicator can't dodge these beams or common sense that he can? You're talking out of both sides of your mouth AGAIN and this nonsense simply will not do. Do you even realize that the same vehicles can and often do carry different payloads? Or maybe they have all the beams and just use certain ones in different situations. I bet that possibility didn't occur to you. No, you just blindly assume they all have one beam and use that beam all the time and that's it. You know what that's called? That's called an assumption. You know what that is not? It's not proof.

I also like how you're ignoring the FACT that they don't look like the same beams at all. I just made that up because it's my opinion. My opinioned the comic to use different colors for the beams and use differing sizes for them. Yeah that was all opinion. I guess my opinion actually matter more than yours because apparently my opinion can cause bend the reality in comics. Or maybe you're just whining again because facts don't fit your latest pet theory. I'm thinking it's the latter one. heh

Moreover the concept of burden of proof is lost on you again. You are trying to argue that Eradicator is dodging FTL beams. So you have to prove that the beams are the same. Arguing that they're even faster because your original argument makes no sense is just stupid. So I disprove your argument then for no reason you go on and assume that not only are these not the same beams, they're even faster. You literally have no concept of logical discussion. When you make an argument you prove it. That's it. You don't whine then say beams are even faster for no reason. I'm citing logic. You call it madness. That explains it all."

i have never said that eradicator could not avodid those beams.you are actually misinterpret everthing on porpuose again.then i have said that those beams could even be faster thanks to your logic and not mine.then you say the the vedettes had different weapons,but they only things that were shown was the beams(the same green beam for the same green vedettes) and the ropes who can't even be considerated as "offensive" weapons. you say that the beams were different.this is an assumption.Then you say that they have used different weapons and/or beams,this not even an assumption,this is just false.

then you skip this fact again: you have told that the beams who have hit bombard were powerful as the mj's one.how can you say that if there is nothing suggesting this? but suddenly when something is usefull to you a proof is irrelevant.pitiful and patetic.

however,in the end, you bring no proof that those rays were different.and since in the comics there were just those types of vedettes i am the one who doesn't need to bring a proof to prove my point,but you have to. (you even have tried to bring them ,and you have already failed)

And here he comes whining again. I'm sorry but in the real world people have to support their claims. There's a concept called burden of proof I'd like you understand. When YOU state something, YOU have to prove it. I made a handful of points and I supported each one. You're just crying because all of your points are based on assumptions. That's what we've been discussing. You just can't accept the fact that there's no evidence for any of your pet theories in the comics themselves. Then you assume that it's my job to prove some alternative just because yours makes no sense. I'm sorry if the simple concept of burden of proof eludes you.

I look forward to the many many topics we will have where I will continue to educate you on the simple concept.

you say these thing as if you actually have proven something besides giving us your ASSUMPTION.you must be crazy..but this is not your fault. did mj go to the earth?Assumption. Were the beams different?Assumption(even if you change this when it is usefull to you). Hasn't CA defeated mj? Assumption based on nothing. I am the one who is actually educating you (even if i don't think you have any hope),and i am the one who will continue to educate you untill i want to,since i don't need to have the last word like a child, and, mostly, because you don't bring anything new that can actually save your crippled argument.

#182 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh wait, this is still happening?

I would say Prime, as impressive as some of Majestics feats are his low showings occur more often.

Disadvantage of being a long running hero vs a recurring villain/anti-hero who normally takes a big part in events.

This though process baffles me. Especially given the admitted understanding of how character type and use affects presentation. The frequency of low showings is being used to determine a win now? What are the low showings of each that you're mentally sorting through? What's the frequency of their high end showings? How often have both of them moved planetary bodies? How often has Prime demonstrated high speed operational speed? Does the frequency of feats in any way affect Majestic's ability to cut off Prime's head with a single slash of his sword?

#183 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

@buckshot: Why don't you lock this silly thread. It's pretty clear who the winner is, despite the rambling of some others. No new information has been posted since like page 1.

#184 Posted by Dextersinister (6359 posts) - - Show Bio

@buckshot said:

@dextersinister said:

This though process baffles me. Especially given the admitted understanding of how character type and use affects presentation. The frequency of low showings is being used to determine a win now? What are the low showings of each that you're mentally sorting through? What's the frequency of their high end showings? How often have both of them moved planetary bodies? How often has Prime demonstrated high speed operational speed? Does the frequency of feats in any way affect Majestic's ability to cut off Prime's head with a single slash of his sword?

If he has the creation blades he should win easily enough I was just assuming he didn't.

There are lots of factors that decide how a character performs, writer, character being in their own title, being fresh and having some good initial showings under their creator which is why people thing modern showings for Mr Negative and Gorgon are PIS when it's just inevitable villain decay. In Majestics he's on a team and they just don't want him to be that strong for the situation, it's why League Superman and solo series could be considered different characters as there is a large gap in ability especially Superman's intelligence but we mesh them together as one.

I am also taking into account what Prime is, he is the prime version of Superman so by default and within the setting is equal to or physically better than every un-enhanced Kryptonian in the DC universe so I can safely say that he is at least as fast as Clark.

He is often displayed as a team threat or greater against teams containing Superman level characters.

#185 Edited by Saren (25918 posts) - - Show Bio

I am also taking into account what Prime is, he is the prime version of Superman so by default and within the setting is equal to or physically better than every un-enhanced Kryptonian in the DC universe so I can safely say that he is at least as fast as Clark.

What?

#186 Edited by PowerWoman (3462 posts) - - Show Bio

superboy-prime take a galaxy buster and superman-prime take a big bang..

hell..just stop,Majestics feats isnt close to him

#187 Edited by PowerWoman (3462 posts) - - Show Bio

@misterguyman: @dextersinister: @citizenbane:

You belive majestics wins,tell me,why,superman-prime take universal explosion,and superboy-prime take a galaxy buster,can you scan majestics any feats to match sbp feats?

Back the thread,majestics never show us he moved even a planet on the scans(only a moon..),just on the panel he moved four plants(over years done it)superboy-prime moved planet with high speed,sbp moved planet feats is more Impressive

majestics take a planet explosion?lol,sbp take galaxy buster and big bang,I was no idea how can put majestics to fight with sbp,this thread just spite

#188 Posted by xxxddd (3593 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime wins based on his showings in Infinite Crisis, otherwise he loses.

#189 Posted by Perpetr8rMike (590 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime wins because he is a version of Superman, a version from before the power nerf of the Crisis. Also Prime has been known to get stronger via either Lantern Rings Guardian power ups, etc. His suit feeds him non-stop Yellow Energy to boot plus the second sun he is TWICE as powerful. He might as well be in a two yellow star system.

#190 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

@buckshot said:

@dextersinister said:

If he has the creation blades he should win easily enough I was just assuming he didn't.

There are lots of factors that decide how a character performs, writer, character being in their own title, being fresh and having some good initial showings under their creator which is why people thing modern showings for Mr Negative and Gorgon are PIS when it's just inevitable villain decay. In Majestics he's on a team and they just don't want him to be that strong for the situation, it's why League Superman and solo series could be considered different characters as there is a large gap in ability especially Superman's intelligence but we mesh them together as one.

He is often displayed as a team threat or greater against teams containing Superman level characters.

Majestic has multiple blades which could be considered standard weaponry and should be capable of cutting Prime (especially when backed by majestic's strength).

And you didn't actually answer any of my questions.

Prime could be physically superior to Superman and still not be able to beat Majestic.

Prime is often displayed as a threat to enemies nowhere near his physical level and being terrified of or frustrated by opponents that can stand up to him. Prime is often displayed without the speed, intelligence or skill, to stand up to a character of his physical ability that actually knows what he is doing.

#191 Edited by MisterGuyMan (2044 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman:

Majestic literally survived the end of the universe. Only a handful of beings were still left alive. Moreover Maj is the greatest warrior of a race of warriors. He has 10,000 years of combat experience. The pictured Maj should have a few swords in his possession that can but SBP. The thing with SBP is that he takes hits and he's a emotional kid. Maj has been to the main DC world. He knows Superman and can actually access databases in mainline DC. He's going to know not to mess around with SBP and he usually doesn't mess around anyway.

Maj will unceremoniously cut up SBP and not care about it afterward. SBP will be all caught up in acting like a hero, monologuing about how Wildstorm is just as bad as the others or whatever else emotional rant he tends to go off of. SBP is also irrationally afraid of speedsters and Maj's reaction speeds puts him in that range.

#192 Posted by PowerWoman (3462 posts) - - Show Bio

@misterguyman: end of the universe just very cold,yes,that can prove majestic was immortal but not mean he can take big bang or galaxy buster

the majestic>pre-52 superman for sure,but just not close to superboy-prime

#193 Edited by MisterGuyMan (2044 posts) - - Show Bio

There are two possibilities for how our universe can end as we know it. One is the Big Crunch which results in a possible Big Bang. The other is the Big Chill which is just as impressive as a Big Bang. You're underselling what the Big Chill means. Calling the Big Freeze just very cold is like calling the Big Bang just very hot. By this point atoms themselves lost their ability to stay together. It's the moment when all energy and motion cease.

In the Doomsday/Superman story 'Hunter/Prey' Waverider sent Doomsday to the one place they knew could kill him. They sent him to the end of time. That's the same place. I think they referred to the power of entropy to emphasize that no life was possible.

I'm also not evern arguing who has better durability. We don't have to go that far. Majestic's sword can cut through anything and that's why he's winning.

#194 Edited by PowerWoman (3462 posts) - - Show Bio

@misterguyman: the big bang more like HUGE expanded,the Pressure, gravity, quality is almost unlimited and very hot,Similar to the Universal explosion,majestic not took any explosion or entropy itself,is just very cold(more like absolute zero)

he isnt as durability as sbp feats

#195 Posted by MisterGuyMan (2044 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman:

You just ignored everything I said and restated that the Big Freeze is just 'really cold' again. Fine then the Big Bang is just really hot.

#196 Edited by SlimJ87D (10431 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman:

You just ignored everything I said and restated that the Big Freeze is just 'really cold' again. Fine then the Big Bang is just really hot.

Dude, this guy will just start pulling science facts with sources from his butt. Make sure you fact check him before it goes on. They have a friend that they "consult" with to try and debate this portion for them.

#197 Posted by Lvenger (20864 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d said:

@misterguyman said:

@powerwoman:

Dude, this guy will just start pulling science facts with sources from his butt. Make sure you fact check him before it goes on. They have a friend that they "consult" with to try and debate this portion for them.

Who's the friend they consult with? Is it that dumdumwhatshisname guy? He pulls 'science' facts out of a hat on a regular basis.

#198 Posted by SlimJ87D (10431 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@slimj87d said:

@misterguyman said:

@powerwoman:

Who's the friend they consult with? Is it that dumdumwhatshisname guy? He pulls 'science' facts out of a hat on a regular basis.

I don't know who they are. But I was probably one of the first persons they debated with and I don't know if it's due to their English skills, but somewhere down the line they said "My friend says that..."

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/superboy-prime-vs-plutonian-729097/?page=2

@slimj87d said:

@powerwoman147: It's not that I don't like your math, there isn't any math. I don't get how you're coming up with 1/100000000000000000, you're just typing a number but there's no logic behind it.

Why there's hardly any collateral damage you ask? There could be plenty of explanations, it's fictional writing after all, Modeous could be focusing a field that contains all the energy on the Plutonian only, who knows. But if we're going to dive this far into "collateral damage to energy attacks" a lot of things wouldn't make sense with a lot of heroes and this is where it goes to far.

Without any math, proof or reasonable explanation I think we're going to have to agree to disagree. Thanks anyways.

Pretty much this is the summary of our debate. We were debating Plutonian taking star energized shots. He said that if you take a tiny bit of gravity from a star, it would just stop shining which I have found NO REFERENCES FOR. After I researched a bunch of facts and asked them "what proof do you have that if you take away the gravity of the star would cause it to just stop shining " They pretty much just dodged the the question throughout the whole debate and never showed any scientific facts to prove this point. Then I showed a scan of Plutonian walking around with a gravitational force equal to a black hole unharmed and they claimed it was hyperbole. Finally it pretty much ended with me showing a scan that the character hitting Plutonian didn't just have gravity attacks but they controlled anti-matter energies to a certain degree.

If you debate with he or she, ask them to prove it or to reference some material before moving on. That's all I'm saying, because they started pulling all these science terms but when questioned about their reasoning or proof they presented none.

#199 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman:

Majestic literally survived the end of the universe. Only a handful of beings were still left alive. Moreover Maj is the greatest warrior of a race of warriors. He has 10,000 years of combat experience. The pictured Maj should have a few swords in his possession that can but SBP. The thing with SBP is that he takes hits and he's a emotional kid. Maj has been to the main DC world. He knows Superman and can actually access databases in mainline DC. He's going to know not to mess around with SBP and he usually doesn't mess around anyway.

Maj will unceremoniously cut up SBP and not care about it afterward. SBP will be all caught up in acting like a hero, monologuing about how Wildstorm is just as bad as the others or whatever else emotional rant he tends to go off of. SBP is also irrationally afraid of speedsters and Maj's reaction speeds puts him in that range.

Um.. I don't think Majestic is that much faster than regular Superman. A lot of feats are comparable.

#200 Posted by logy5000 (5961 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime handles current Majestic.