1. this portal was 9 parsec far from the earth so it wasn't exactly close even for a guy who is ftl. however what we see is mj appearing in THAT moment in THAT place in the page that comes right after the explosion. so everything you are saying about mj drinking a coffee hasn't happened and wasn't showed... but it is hapend somehow in your head. that's strange.(and that's sad)
Please show a scan of Majestic coming out of the portal right before "in THAT moment in THAT place" or whatever you think you're imagining. I'd like to see where Maj actually comes out of a portal and when it happens mind you. I'm staring at the comic as I type this and I see nothing that shows when/where Maj comes out of a portal. Here's something interesting:
What's funny is that while we don't know when exactly Maj teleported in, we know for a fact that he was waiting there for some undetermined time. I'll state that again since you'll likely ignore the point. Maj was WAITING there for some UNSPECIFIED PERIOD OF TIME. I put that in caps so you understand how important that is.
Originally you said that Maj getting there early made no sense because "this out character for mj, if he really was just unscracthed after the blast i ampretty shure that the very first thing he wanted to do is to shut those portals down...in orther to save, you know, ALL the people on earth." That's why it's stupid to make baseless assumptions. You figured he must have just gotten there because he would have destroyed it right away. Well too bad there's no way you can prove you think like Maj and the comic actually says he was waiting there. Since I like to call out your BS I'll even point out your constant backpedaling:
Me: "Maj kept his presence a secret because his past self was still there. Therefore, he waited until the loop was completed before he shut the portal down. Seeing a second Maj would likely make the past Maj alter the timeline"
You: yes....and then? that was just clear as the sun,and i haven't deny those things.
So which is it now? Are you saying that Maj would have destroyed the portal the very first moment he could or are you saying that he would have waited for the loop to complete? You're saying he did both which makes no sense. How can you explain this constant packpedaling? Here's more proof that you basically made up your own version of events:
Interesting how you insist Maj would destroy the portal as soon as possible because you obviously know him so well but in reality he had enough time to fly somewhere to get a new cape instead of doing that thing you said he would have done. So here's what ACTUALLY happened. Maj went back in time. He waited for his past self to go through the portal. Sometime while he waited he decided to get a new cape somewhere.
See what I did there? I actually posted facts to disprove you. All you do is post scans then tell me what you think they mean. You can't deny he got a cape from somewhere. You can't deny that he was waiting. Conversely your arguments are all 'These beams are green and so are these beams therefore they must all be FTL.' Mine is inarguable proof. Yours is opinion and interpretation. So long as you insist on arguing like you do I will continue to point out the obvious flaws in your style of arguing.
2. i can make you the same question. the character have different showings ,no doubt abot that,but they happen usually in different arcs with different writers. mj's costume is showed to be easily susceptible to damages in this same story arc. it is just strange thath a planetary explosion wouldn't harm him or mj.( thanks to the void of course).
Here's a scan of Maj hitting something FTL and his cape is fine afterward. It's the arc right before:
And what's the point of mentioning his cape anyway? That sounds like a dumb reason. So Maj can't tank something because of his cape? I honestly don't see how that argument works at all.
3. it was a paradox 'cause tha explosion has erased that time line,that universe and so has erased even itself:that is because i called it a paradox ,and has done all this stuff in the same moment in which it was kicked off. so while mj has taken that blast,the same blast was already erasing itself together with the rest.PARADOX.
That last statement is where you're making things up. The explosion destroyed the Earth and the Moon. Maj is shown floating in space. Space turns white. You're literally making things up. The scan is posted above this paragraph. Look at it again yourself. Maj didn't go back through time until after the explosion. You honestly need to stop this made up nonsense. I'm not interested in your imagination.
4. this is the most pitiful and embarassing thing that i haver seen on CV...congratulations you have won a prize!
still besides all your garbage, the vedettes were all the same except for 2 types who hasn't fired anything. respond to me the day that you have accepted this fact.but you want a proof. if there is not a proof it doesn't mean that it is not true. when the ship has used different types of vdetess it was told on panel. but it wasn't told in this cases.
You're saying that just because there's no evidence doesn't mean you're wrong. Do you even know how terrible that argument is? It's so bad there's literally a name for it. Your argument is called "Absence of Evidence" and it's a known logical fallacy. Do you know what logical fallacies are? Moreover you are claiming that the beams are the same, therefore the burden of proof is on you. Do you know what burden of proof is?
So to recap you made a claim that all the green beams are the same. You have the burden of proof. As proof you employ a logical fallacy namely the absence of evidence fallacy. Are you following along? Then I disproved your claim completely by proving that the green beams don't even LOOK the same.
I'll post it again and again until you provide your evidence. I will also enjoy shoving this proof in your face post after post until you acknowledge it, concede or provide evidence otherwise. What's funny is that you're calling it pitiful and embarrassing when I'm using the SAME argument you are. You think it's ok to make broad arguments based on nothing but appearance. You then COMPLAIN when I do the SAME THING. That's called a double standard. Do you know what a double standard is?
It's still not a good argument but at least the beams will LOOK the same. The next time you ignore the burden of proof will be your fourth time. I'm counting starting now. So kindly tell me again why you think you can go by appearances but somehow complain if anyone else does the same thing? I'd REALLY love to see you justify that one. Don't bother hiding either. I'll keep bring up your double standard.
Finally I find it hilarious that you're calling visual evidence pitiful and embarrassing. Let's go through that shall we? First you said Maj was protected by a shield because of a pink light. Then you said Eradicator was dodging FTL beams because the beams looked the same. How hypocritical can you be? Your arguments were based nothing more on looks and you concluded silly things like the presence of a shield and projectile speed based on nothing more than colors. Then you whine when I prove beyond a doubt that the beams factually are not identical. I'm sorry but the fact that I'm catching you red handed in such blatant hypocrisy is what's pitiful and embarrassing.
5. i have told thatall the beam are the same and not that all the green stuff were the same.i haven't told that the beams were like the ropes...since..you know.. those ropes weren't beams! at least try to look smart...
Ok so what's your argument now then? The beams obviously aren't the same but somehow you know for a fact that they're all going in the same speed for whatever reason? I'd HONESTLY love to see what you're making up now. How do you know that Eradicator was dodging FTL beams then? What's your proof? Don't give me the silly "There's no evidence that they weren't the same" garbage. That's not proof. That's a logical fallacy.
6. it is not important that mj (that version of mj) was manipulated,since here we are using that version of him without any external interference.
however this mj,with this costume, is not using a sword in this fight since it is not specified and since THIS costume has not a secret place for the sword.
try to recover a bit of common sense.
This version of Maj has a liquid sword that can appear whenever he wants it too. Even classic Maj had a sword that fit inside his shoulder pads. Moreover this Maj is ruthless and will have no qualms about cutting up Prime. Finally IIRC the last time we see Tyrant Maj he has possession of blades that can cut through anything.
Moreover I see you're also avoiding the blatant fact that you were wrong when you complained that 'On the other hand you are quitely assuming that mj will use ALL his ability at his maximum' when as a point of fact this particular Maj definitely WOULD use all his abilities at his maximum. Again you said he wouldn't do something based on nothing but your OPINION but the actual story arc indicates he would anything it takes to win.
Since you like to avoid losing arguments I'll state it again: You're also avoiding the blatant fact that you were wrong when you complained that 'On the other hand you are quitely assuming that mj will use ALL his ability at his maximum' when as a point of fact this particular Maj definitely WOULD use all his abilities at his maximum.
Now we get to my favorite part. As you drop arguments you lose I'll just compile there here. This is how you argue. You go off into tangents, lose the focus of the argument then hope no one notices. I'll bring back everything you want to drop and everything you refuse to support here until you provide evidence or concede. Here's a list of all the points that you are willfully ignoring and points you avoid because you factually have no evidence:
1. You refuse to state what the point was of your misleading scan of a Superman construct knocking out Maj. You say you weren't trying to mislead anyone but then you completely avoid actually stating what the point of the scan was.
2. You refuse to admit that you lack any evidence of CA knocking Maj out. I find it funny that you admit you have no proof but them call me sad for somehow believing something different. In logic we have a word for that. It's called confirmation bias. It's when you're so convinced you know the answer even when you provably have no evidence. That's confirmation bias and you repeatedly fall under this trap.
3. You refuse to provide any evidence of how you know Eradicator was dodging FTL beams.
4. You refuse to provide evidence of the supposed Void shield outside of a vague pink color.