mr majestic vs superboy prime

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@powerwoman:

Please explain to me how you can eat five cupcakes without ever eating five cupcakes. So you eat your fourth cupcake then suddenly you eat nine cupcakes without ever eating cupcakes five, six, seven or eight? That's why your logic fails. It doesn't make sense.

PROVE MAJESTIC MOVING IT

Here's the proof:

No Caption Provided

Anything in the comic is proof. The comic says he moved the nine planets. That's proof.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#452  Edited By MisterGuyMan

@powerwoman:

Please explain to me how you can eat five cupcakes without ever eating five cupcakes. So you eat your fourth cupcake then suddenly you eat nine cupcakes without ever eating cupcakes five, six, seven or eight? That's why your logic fails. It doesn't make sense.

PROVE MAJESTIC MOVING IT

Here's the proof:

No Caption Provided

Anything in the comic is proof. The comic says he moved the nine planets. That's proof.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#453  Edited By PowerWoman

@misterguyman: I'M NEVER TALKING WITH YOU ABOUT LOGIC

i dont know why you tell me same logic thing again again again,i'm talking about show me he did,you never show me,just give me a never prove is true of statement

CharlieJade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Majestic fights Prime and is having trouble....so he flies off for 10 seconds returns with a plot device gun and shoots Prime, killing him

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman:

The comic says he moved the nine planets. Therefore he moved the nine planets. The comic, in case you didn't know, is proof:

No Caption Provided

You want proof? Look above. That's the comic. That's proof.

Moreover I talk about logic because you keep trying to imply that moving "most" of the planets somehow proves he didn't move "all" of the planets. If you stop using that flawed argument, I'll stop talking about its logic. You keep bringing it up, so I'll keep pointing out the flaws in its logic.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterguyman: Where is nine of planets?give me scans,show me majestic moved nine of planets please,stop this scan,this not prove anything,i'm want to see he real did it scan,not just a panel,i'm say this a lot of time,did you see them?!

nine of planets not mean is our solar system,if he moved solar system,he would be says he moved solar system,but he says nine of planets,the toptom is tell you what mean,

"The nine Planets" can easily mean THE planets ouf our solar system plus the comet,since the 10th planet was part of our solar system then.

the term "the" , even if he tells the 9 planets ,doesn't include jupiter since we know mj has not moved it and since there are still 9 planets and all of them are part of our system.

Of course this is most,there has nine of planets,i'm move most of them,that was mean i'm not move all of them,5 or 6 planets still is "most"

you just belive one panel tell you this is "nine of planets",i'm belive this is just "most of them",i'm dont belive he did it because in the scan,at least majestic move four of planets,"most" is More logical,because we all know majestic real move four of planets,panel says he moved nine of planets but he never show us this is REALLY,the panel also says odin is Omniscient。so we needs belive odin is Omniscient?why?prove this is really

the most of them can be prove is true,because majestic real move four of planets,this is true in the panel,but never show us he move it,and let think about,even majestic move nine of planets,that not mean he moved Jupiter

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman:

The comic says he moved the nine planets. Therefore he moved the nine planets. The comic, in case you didn't know, is proof:

No Caption Provided

You want proof? Look above. That's the comic. That's proof.

Moreover I talk about logic because you keep trying to imply that moving "most" of the planets somehow proves he didn't move "all" of the planets. If you stop using that flawed argument, I'll stop talking about its logic. You keep bringing it up, so I'll keep pointing out the flaws in its logic.

the comic also says he has moved most of them. you are simply rejecting that scan even if it is supported by the comic (unlike the other),right after he has done that feat.

the comics in which he has moved those planets was divided in chapters. Jupiter has had its chapter and mj has not moved it. it is that simple.

Of course not moving jupiter does not make Mj weak...at all. He is still a planet mover just fine,he is still physically stronger than Superman BUT he can not punch a dimension apart,he can not fly trough suns,he can not overpower all the dc's heroes while he is weakned he can not move a planet ftl accross the universe.

sandra17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hart7668 Are we seriously debating this? SBP broke through a pocket dimension by pure, physical force. He escaped the Speed Force either through pure speed or pure strength. Either way, that's ridiculous. One of his lesser feats is flying through a 300 mile thick wall of pure willpower. Superboy Prime's punches have enough power to break through planes of existence. Majestic is powerful, no doubt, but SBP was designed to be a maniacal multi-team buster who, despite his awesome power, eventually loses to the greater good. Kind of like Darkseid (without the maniacal bit). We're talking about a guy who has destroyed multiple universes simply insearch of his own. I'm sorry, Majestic has nothing on this kid.

I think you are right. As for me i do not know very much about Mr majestic but from what I know about SBP I think he is grossly overpowered (taking into consideration what he did in Dc universe). If Mr Majestics creators intended him to be strong enough to outweigh prime then that will make him really really strong. I strongly believe Prime is way more durable and faster than majestic (pushing off three flashes the way he did displays how fast he is). Majestic is probably a better fighter but i doubt that will really be a factor (unless he is as good a fighter as Goku which i strongly doubt he is)

Prime has my Vote

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

could go either way

Avatar image for deactivated-625127ebf2404
deactivated-625127ebf2404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr Majestic

FirstHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting.

detacude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#463  Edited By detacude

@atomix said:

Mr Majestic

Prime might be stronger but it comes down to this... whoever has creation blades wins

Sly_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't it stated that Majestic moved the planets over a period of decades. Shouldn't that have to deal with the magnitude of the feat?

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Sadly.... Probably Prime.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers