• 93 results
Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Dratini1331

@carter_esque: Wait, why are we disregarding the Superboy? This iteration is literally supposed to be him before he became Superman, so it's the same person, just earlier in life. Even then, PC Supes Survives stupid things, like the black hole or Supernovas, or even the big bang.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By SheenLantern

@dondave: @baron2011: @thundergodswrath: @angryhulks: @doomnaut:

@carter_esque said:

Ancient_Of_Days posted a great collection of Mr. Majestic scans recently... Check them out here:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/team-superman-vs-team-sentry-1467908/?page=2

Please read these.

@sheenlantern said:

@spiderbuck said:

Majestic. The speed feats referenced can't hold a candle to the feats I've seen of Majestic

Which ones?

No Caption Provided

@dratini1331 said:

@sheenlantern said:

@spiderbuck said:

Majestic. The speed feats referenced can't hold a candle to the feats I've seen of Majestic

Which ones?

No Caption Provided

This plus him destroying a Solar system, towing planets, tanking supernovas ( and even the big bang or something like that), I really want to say PC Supes FTW.

No Caption Provided

PC Superboy feats are disregarded in this debate.

C'mon, be leniant, at the end of the day it's the same guy.

It's like using Superboy Prime feats for Superman Prime.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque said:

@dondave: @baron2011: @thundergodswrath: @angryhulks: @doomnaut:

@carter_esque said:

Ancient_Of_Days posted a great collection of Mr. Majestic scans recently... Check them out here:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/team-superman-vs-team-sentry-1467908/?page=2

Please read these.

@sheenlantern said:

@spiderbuck said:

Which ones?

No Caption Provided

@dratini1331 said:

@sheenlantern said:

@spiderbuck said:

Which ones?

No Caption Provided

This plus him destroying a Solar system, towing planets, tanking supernovas ( and even the big bang or something like that), I really want to say PC Supes FTW.

No Caption Provided

PC Superboy feats are disregarded in this debate.

C'mon, be leniant, at the end of the day it's the same guy.

It's like using Superboy Prime feats for Superman Prime.

Fair enough.

PreCrisisFlea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre-Crisis Superman would wince at a couple of Mr. Majestic's punches, in order to avoid giving him some sort of a complex

but, this is not a fight.

jimmy11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless Majestic uses Reality Warping or goes "Universal", he is completely outmatched in this fight.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre-Crisis Superman would wince at a couple of Mr. Majestic's punches, in order to avoid giving him some sort of a complex

but, this is not a fight.

@jimmy11 said:

Unless Majestic uses Reality Warping or goes "Universal", he is completely outmatched in this fight.

with prep, Maj could beat PC Supes so he takes round 2 IMO

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque said:

@jimmy11 said:

He definitely can't beat a Silver Age Superman who's been sundipped for 24 hours in a blue star.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque said:

@jimmy11 said:

He definitely can't beat a Silver Age Superman who's been sundipped for 24 hours in a blue star.

with 1 week of prep, it's possible.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By SheenLantern

@sheenlantern said:

@carter_esque said:

@jimmy11 said:

Is Majestic a prep master or something?

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Carter_esque

@carter_esque said:

@sheenlantern said:

@carter_esque said:

@jimmy11 said:

Is Majestic a prep master or something?

He has done impressive things and built some impressive tech w/ prep but calling him a "master" of it is probably a bit of a stretch. Did you ever look at those scans from that link I posted?

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By SirMethos

@sheenlantern: Think Stark/Richards level intelligence, with the mental speed to create advanced machinery in split seconds.

Anyway, Silver Age Superman stomps, no contest at all. That guy's schtick was pulling random powers out his arse, if his existing powers didn't do the job. And his existing powers were at nigh-unlimited levels.

If we're talking Bronze Age Superman though, then Mister Majestic stomps. Majestic is at roughly the same level as Bronze Age Superman(in terms of power), with the added advantages of his skill, experience, equipment, and mind-set.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Carter_esque
Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With 1 year, possibly. If he can find any magic user/magic item, then it's entirely possible to take down SA supes.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Pokergeist

Supes should win. Better feats, more beating the hell out of opponents skill, and all around the original, not a cheap knock off who needs Creation Blades to win every match on this website.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: Ehhh, I don't know much on Majestic, but wouldn't PR COIE Supes be Silver Age? Didn't he fly faster than infinity and some stupid Stuff like Sneezing away a galaxy?

Again i don't know much about Majestic. But PR Crisis Supes was Retarded. Back then they didn't have "Limits" Im 85% convinced that they had Crisis just to Nerf him. Like they had Flashpoint to Remove Wally West. Just my 2 cents

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Carter_esque

bump

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave: And SA Supes survived the big bang, so... Also how do they deal with intangibility and powers made up on the spot?

The Creation Blades were made or crafted from a Universal Force and they cut through high levels of reality warping without trouble, I don`t think they would fail against Superman`s durability considering the fact that they can cut through anything.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave: PC Superman is faster than Mr. Majestic, he can probably knock him out before he can swing his sword.

Mr Majestic should be fast enough to dodge Superman`s attacks he has nanosecond reaction time at the lowest and he does hold back at times too also I doubt Superman would knock Mr Majestic out that quickly, Mr Majestic has been through and endured through a lot.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm read this thread,that why I dont want to read battle thread again

just too silly and fool,SA superman wins,Survive big bang,Instantly through the universe,and could be lift our entire universe weight,mr majestic fanboys need stop

PreCrisisFlea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By PreCrisisFlea

1) pre-Crisis Superman doesn't sundip, not unless he wants to clean off his uniform

2) Silver age and Bronze Age Superman are the same guy. SA, arguably, doesn't have the low showing BA Superman has, but I can think of BA showings that are not equaled even in the Silver Age. Pre-Crisis Earth 1 Superman - that is, SA and Bronze Superman (same guy) is so powerful he only lost to the Anti Monitor because they fought somewhere his powers don't work. Mr. Majestic is a very high-end paragon. Pre-Crisis Superman, in raw power, PIS turned off, is superior to characters like Eternity, Dark Phoenix, Galactus, etc, "nigh omnipotents." He's done stuff like yelling at 12 billion decibels - such a yell would contain much more energy than the total energy of our universe. He could destroy Mr. Majestic effortlessly. Tech would not matter

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Carter_esque

@precrisisflea said:

1) pre-Crisis Superman doesn't sundip, not unless he wants to clean off his uniform

2) Silver age and Bronze Age Superman are the same guy. SA, arguably, doesn't have the low showing BA Superman has, but I can think of BA showings that are not equaled even in the Silver Age. Pre-Crisis Earth 1 Superman - that is, SA and Bronze Superman (same guy) is so powerful he only lost to the Anti Monitor because they fought somewhere his powers don't work. Mr. Majestic is a very high-end paragon. Pre-Crisis Superman, in raw power, PIS turned off, is superior to characters like Eternity, Dark Phoenix, Galactus, etc, "nigh omnipotents." He's done stuff like yelling at 12 billion decibels - such a yell would contain much more energy than the total energy of our universe. He could destroy Mr. Majestic effortlessly. Tech would not matter

Even with 1-5 years of prep??

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@precrisisflea: A little was wrong

SA superman is true Invulnerability,BA isnt,though he can withstand big bang,but not true Invulnerability

SA superman Invulnerability>BA superman Invulnerability

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks said:

@neongamewave: PC Superman is faster than Mr. Majestic, he can probably knock him out before he can swing his sword.

Mr Majestic should be fast enough to dodge Superman`s attacks he has nanosecond reaction time at the lowest and he does hold back at times too also I doubt Superman would knock Mr Majestic out that quickly, Mr Majestic has been through and endured through a lot.

Regular Superman already has nanosecond reaction time, so I'm not surprised that alternate Superman such as Mr. Majestic have one. PC Superman is faster than both.

And PC Superman is faster than light and have shown nanosecond reaction time (Mr. Majestic can't truly move faster than light), some of his speed feat is even more impressive than post-crisis Barry.

Avatar image for captnmcdeadpool
captnmcdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By captnmcdeadpool

@spiderbuck said:

Which ones?

No Caption Provided

Silver Age Supeman was actually fast enough to travel from one point in time to the next with ease:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This one is funny because I don't think Batman falls into the FTL to time travel speed class...eh, writer's don't always get context. Superman wins this because he was basically god from the 50s to the 70s. Majestic is a powerhouse, but he loses to Silver Age Superman.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To be clear, I have since changed my vote to PC Superman.

PreCrisisFlea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: Even with prep. At the end of the day, what is the limit of technology? Probably there is one, nobody is ever going to have a toaster that can beat Galactus or something. But suppose there isn't one. Doom can take out Beyonder, really, Luthor can contend with pre-COIE Superman. Superman is super-intelligent, has super senses, and has seen all the technology the universe has to offer while flying around the universe saving space kittens. He once reprogrammed Brainiac with a heat-vision glance, changing his ethics and personality, after analyzing his 12th level computer mind with x-ray and microscopic vision. PIS off, Superman assesses the tech with a glance and takes it, and Mr. Majestic, out, faster than Majestic can even begin to form a thought or the tech can do anything.

Not to mention, on the off chance one of the only things that can hurt Superman are in play - magic, kryptonite, red solar energy, and, to a very limited extent, q-energy - Superman can time travel, phase, or dimension shift to avoid it. Or, if he's bloodlusted, he could just destroy whatever universe the fight is supposed to take place in, same way Superboy Prime was going to take out New Earth.

Any pre-COIE Superman comic that's more than a caption long is PIS

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari:

What do you think of this battle? I did recall you saying that Majestic is one of your fav. chars.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari:

What do you think of this battle? I did recall you saying that Majestic is one of your fav. chars.

With Prep Majestic is a reality warper. Here he gets 1 year + full knowledge of Supes. Majestic is a genius and will probably figure out a way to use Superman's magic weakness against him. This at least gives him a chance, but I still say probably Superman.

Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern said:

Superman stomps.

How? Please be creative.

That's how he wins. By being creative and coming up with a kryptonian plot-device after only 2 panels. Or he will gain a new ability like Mr. Majestic death rays. You simply can't let anyone fight against Silver Age kryptonians. They were too overpowered.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

SA Superman is so LMAO.... I mean... Seriously!

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@lol said:

Clark

Why bump spite matches?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By mysticmedivh

@night4345 said:
@lol said:

Clark

Why bump spite matches?

He likes bumping year old mismatches/spites. Getting real annoying.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr Majestic was strong enough to rearrange the planets in our solar system seperately; even Jupiter, however this doesn't compare strength wise to SA Superman who pulled a whole galaxy of planets without even struggling.

SA Superman is leagues above, and actually gets underatted; the guy survived the Big Bang, and just him breating could put planets back into orbit.

There's a reason he is called the PIS character, along with the rest of Silver Age.