Mr Majestic vs Odin

• 124 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@reaverlation: i am sure he can stop time. dont have scans thought.

@linsanel_Doctor: no

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By linsanel_Doctor
Avatar image for pperspectiveandreality
Pperspectiveandreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

@uberhikari:

Majestic isn't simply a superman knockoff. Apart from cosmetic similarities their totally different characters. Just because something is inspired by something else doesn't mean it's a knock-off.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton said:

@uberhikari said:

Speed means nothing to universal beings. Either you're strong enough to defeat your opponent so speed is useless or you're not strong enough to beat your opponent so speed is useless. Speed is never the deciding factor when someone is on a higher tier than you.

Well, this is your assertion, but I still dont see any evidence or argument to support it.

Thanks for cutting off the first paragraph of my response. I clearly stated that this was my point:

My point is this: In fights involving high level beings, it's almost always the case that if you out-match your opponent in one respect, then you outmatch your opponent in all other respects. There's no such thing as Odin being faster than Galactus but being outmatched in every other respect. When someone is on a higher tier than you, that generally refers to being on a higher tier in every respect.

Don't use straw man fallacies, address my argument.

I didnt make any straw man. I simply quoted just part of your post because the rest was just you saying the same thing over and over. You made the same claim at least 3 times in that post.

Again, it's your assertion, but you didnt give any argument or evidence to support it.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Posted by Greendevil (1923 posts) - 10 hours, 33 minutes ago - Show Bio

Firstly. Op don't say BFR, Prep, Morals or anything else. So i assume its a random encounter.

Odin lmaostomps the shit out of Majestic.

Odin will know what Majestic wants to do before Majestic knows himself. Then he will oneshot Majestic and put the creation blades in his vault next to the Destroyer and Gungir.

THIS.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin will know what Majestic wants to do before Majestic knows himself.

How will he know?

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: What I quoted and what you quoted are clearly not the same. In any event, why would you not quote the part that comes right after, "My point is this:"? When somebody declares what their point is that's usually the heart of their argument. You don't disregard that and then quote something else.

Furthermore, you claim it's my "assertion" and I "didn't give any argument or evidence to support it." Okay...so what do you call this:

Either you're strong enough to defeat your opponent so speed is useless or you're not strong enough to beat your opponent so speed is useless. Speed is never the deciding factor when someone is on a higher tier than you.

That's not an argument? There are very few exceptions to what I wrote, especially in comics like Marvel and DC. Non-skyfathers don't beat skyfathers via speed blitz. Skyfathers don't beat universal beings like Galactus via speedblitz. Universal beings don't beat Celestials via speed blitz. Etc. If someone is on a higher tier than you, then speed won't help you. If someone is on a lower tier than you, then speed isn't necessary. If someone is in the same tier as you, you're roughly equal. And the higher up you go the less important speed becomes because the tiers are so clearly delineated. The demarcation between tiers means that the person who is higher up than you is simply more powerful than you are; and by more powerful I mean outclassed in every way. Try to think of some hypothetical matches and you'll easily see what I'm talking about. Can Odin speed blitz Beyonder? Can Galactus speed blitz LT? Can Franklin Richards speed blitz the Dreaming Celestial? All the people I'm naming don't have any speed feats or reaction speed feats and yet the idea that they can be speed blitzed is obviously ridiculous. That's why when people say stuff like, "Flash can speed blitz Franklin Richards," I just disregard them. The difference in power is so great that it's not even worth considering or discussing.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

It makes sense Odin wins but we've yet to see what those creation blades can do to him

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Dredeuced

@uberhikari said:

@willpayton: What I quoted and what you quoted are clearly not the same. In any event, why would you not quote the part that comes right after, "My point is this:"? When somebody declares what their point is that's usually the heart of their argument. You don't disregard that and then quote something else.

Furthermore, you claim it's my "assertion" and I "didn't give any argument or evidence to support it." Okay...so what do you call this:

Either you're strong enough to defeat your opponent so speed is useless or you're not strong enough to beat your opponent so speed is useless. Speed is never the deciding factor when someone is on a higher tier than you.

That's not an argument? There are very few exceptions to what I wrote, especially in comics like Marvel and DC. Non-skyfathers don't beat skyfathers via speed blitz. Skyfathers don't beat universal beings like Galactus via speedblitz. Universal beings don't beat Celestials via speed blitz. Etc. If someone is on a higher tier than you, then speed won't help you. If someone is on a lower tier than you, then speed isn't necessary. If someone is in the same tier as you, you're roughly equal. And the higher up you go the less important speed becomes because the tiers are so clearly delineated. The demarcation between tiers means that the person who is higher up than you is simply more powerful than you are; and by more powerful I mean outclassed in every way. Try to think of some hypothetical matches and you'll easily see what I'm talking about. Can Odin speed blitz Beyonder? Can Galactus speed blitz LT? Can Franklin Richards speed blitz the Dreaming Celestial? All the people I'm naming don't have any speed feats or reaction speed feats and yet the idea that they can be speed blitzed is obviously ridiculous. That's why when people say stuff like, "Flash can speed blitz Franklin Richards," I just disregard them. The difference in power is so great that it's not even worth considering or discussing.

In the hypothetical world where Majestic could speed blitz Odin, why would that not be relevant? The creation blades have disabled someone far more powerful than Odin.

Majestic himself is on a lower tier than Odin, but his gear is not. This applies with lots of stuff. Odin can stomp Thanos, but give Thanos an infinity gauntlet and Odin is rendered pointless. The creation blades are unique in that they don't boost the power of the user so much as they have a singular function as swords so it relies on the user's ability to fight with them to get the best out of them (which is depower a guy strong enough to take on universal level reality warpers).

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By MasterKungFu

@uberhikari said:

In the hypothetical world where Majestic could speed blitz Odin, why would that not be relevant? The creation blades have disabled someone far more powerful than Odin.

agreed ^^^

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By willpayton

That's not an argument?

No, that's not an argument, that's just something you're claiming to be true... i.e. your assertion. An argument is where you give reasons to support your assertion.

There are very few exceptions to what I wrote, especially in comics like Marvel and DC. Non-skyfathers don't beat skyfathers via speed blitz. Skyfathers don't beat universal beings like Galactus via speedblitz. Universal beings don't beat Celestials via speed blitz. Etc. If someone is on a higher tier than you, then speed won't help you. If someone is on a lower tier than you, then speed isn't necessary. If someone is in the same tier as you, you're roughly equal. And the higher up you go the less important speed becomes because the tiers are so clearly delineated. The demarcation between tiers means that the person who is higher up than you is simply more powerful than you are; and by more powerful I mean outclassed in every way. Try to think of some hypothetical matches and you'll easily see what I'm talking about. Can Odin speed blitz Beyonder? Can Galactus speed blitz LT? Can Franklin Richards speed blitz the Dreaming Celestial? All the people I'm naming don't have any speed feats or reaction speed feats and yet the idea that they can be speed blitzed is obviously ridiculous. That's why when people say stuff like, "Flash can speed blitz Franklin Richards," I just disregard them. The difference in power is so great that it's not even worth considering or discussing.

This is finally an argument. However, I dont buy it for 3 reasons:

1) The reason you normally dont see character defeat much more powerful ones through sheer speed is because they cant dish out enough damage. The speed might be there to hit first, but it's irrelevant. That's not the case here were Majestic does have the ability to hurt Odin.

2) You keep talking about "tiers" as if there really is such a thing. There isnt. Sure, we talk about it to simplify certain arguments, but in practical terms there are not different tiers where everyone falls into these buckets of power. There are many characters that fall in between these "tiers". For example, there are many characters like Alan Scott, Superboy Prime, Silver Surfer, Darkseid, and Sentry who depending on their showings can range from Superman-level to skyfather-level. There are characters like Spider-Man who are in between street-levelers and Superman-level.

and finally,

3) Even though you make an argument here, it really just boils down to this idea of tiers and nothing else. Even if I buy that there are these tiers, you dont explain why being in a higher tier automatically makes speed a non-factor when fighting someone in a lower tier.... and especially so when that "low tier" person has weapons that can clearly hurt or kill that higher-tier person. You just make another assertion that these tiers automatically do this. You said:

The demarcation between tiers means that the person who is higher up than you is simply more powerful than you are; and by more powerful I mean outclassed in every way.

"In every way" means that you think simply being in a higher tier makes you faster than someone in a lower tier. But, I can think of examples of "low tier" character speedblitzing "high tier" ones, such as:

No Caption Provided

Here we have Flash speed-blizing the Anti-Monitor and obviously damaging and eventually destroying his armor. According to your whole argument this shouldnt be possible because the Anti-Monitor would "outclass" Flash in speed. Well, obviously not so!

Another example:

Here Citizen Steel take down Gog (an elder god) with 2 blows. They are obviously on much different "tiers", so again according to your argument Gog should have durability and strength much higher than CS and be immune to his hits... but that's not true.

And there are many more examples such as Batman being able to fight Superman-level characters with equipment, Martian Manhunter being able to enter the Spectre's mind, street-levelers like Deathstroke being able to fight the JLA, etc.

So, the argument that being on a different tier automatically makes you superior in every way doesnt wash.

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin can defeat surtur with his twilight sword but Mr M is better,,,,,,,,am I right in thinking Mr M is now above a prime skyfather???????? lol.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Odin, with a wave of his hand.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By willpayton

@lukehero said:

Odin, with a wave of his hand.

Unless Majestic does this to him...

No Caption Provided

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@willpayton: He won't get the chance.

Probably what the guy in the picture thought too.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

To be fair, Tao was not expecting Majestic to come (he had spent the previous couple of weeks mind screwing him with Void's powers before Zealot snapped him out of it) and he was distracted by two other universe level reality warpers fighting him. Once Majestic connected, though, he was pretty helpless aside from his big trump card at the end.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speed blitz Odin? Well sure if Odin didn't have cosmic awareness and frigging TIME MANUPILATION.

Odin RAPESTOMPS !!!!!

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton said:

@lukehero said:

To be fair, Tao was not expecting Majestic to come (he had spent the previous couple of weeks mind screwing him with Void's powers before Zealot snapped him out of it) and he was distracted by two other universe level reality warpers fighting him. Once Majestic connected, though, he was pretty helpless aside from his big trump card at the end.

Also it would help a lot if the OP had some actually details of distance & what feats are being allowed here. Also Morals, Bloodlust on or off, Battlefield, etc, etc...

Classic Odin was pulling some silly powers out of his butt...such as time manipulation.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced:

Did you read what I wrote or did you just post this because...why? I've said repeatedly in this thread that Majestic can't speed blitz Odin unless you think that any character with nanosecond reactions and FTL speed can. I don't care how powerful the creation blades are. I've never disputed how powerful they are. But that has absolutely nothing to do with my argument.

Majestic himself is on a lower tier than Odin, but his gear is not. This applies with lots of stuff. Odin can stomp Thanos, but give Thanos an infinity gauntlet and Odin is rendered pointless. The creation blades are unique in that they don't boost the power of the user so much as they have a singular function as swords so it relies on the user's ability to fight with them to get the best out of them (which is depower a guy strong enough to take on universal level reality warpers).

Again, this is irrelevant. Please read what I write next time. Every new person who comes into this thread repeats the same thing over and over without ever reading my actual arguments.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton:

No, that's not an argument, that's just something you're claiming to be true... i.e. your assertion. An argument is where you give reasons to support your assertion.

I don't know how many different times I have to write the same thing. This has been my argument the entire time. Just because you kept ignoring it (not paying attention to my other posts, quoting the non-essential elements of my post, etc.) doesn't mean the argument wasn't there. That's your problem, not mine.

1) The reason you normally dont see character defeat much more powerful ones through sheer speed is because they cant dish out enough damage. The speed might be there to hit first, but it's irrelevant. That's not the case here were Majestic does have the ability to hurt Odin.

First, this is your assertion. Oh, the irony...

Second, your point is a non-sequitur. Even if I granted your premise, which is that sometimes characters of a different tier have the speed to get in the first hit but lack the ability to dish out enough damage, how does it, therefore, follow that Majestic is fast enough to speed blitz Odin? I've now repeated myself at least 5-10 different times in this thread, so let me bold it and underline it for you: I DON'T CARE IF MAJESTIC HAS THE POWER TO HURT ODIN WITH THE CREATION BLADES, YOU HAVE TO PROVE THAT HE HAS THE SPEED TO HURT ODIN.

Why do I have to keep repeating myself? I have never denied that the creation blades can hurt Odin. I've never denied how powerful the creation blades are. All I've done is question the fact that people, without evidence, keep arguing that Majestic can speed blitz Odin.

Third, again you've simply ignored my posts. It's like you are simply determined to straw man my arguments. This is what I just wrote:

That's not an argument? There are very few exceptions to what I wrote, especially in comics like Marvel and DC.

I didn't claim that what I was saying was absolutely true or 100% true, I claimed that there are few exceptions to what I say. This time is obviously not an exception.

2) You keep talking about "tiers" as if there really is such a thing. There isnt. Sure, we talk about it to simplify certain arguments, but in practical terms there are not different tiers where everyone falls into these buckets of power. There are many characters that fall in between these "tiers". For example, there are many characters like Alan Scott, Superboy Prime, Silver Surfer, Darkseid, and Sentry who depending on their showings can range from Superman-level to skyfather-level. There are characters like Spider-Man who are in between street-levelers and Superman-level.

I don't see how this is relevant to anything I wrote. Again, please pay attention to what I write and stop using straw man fallacies. This is what I wrote on the first page:

This is like arguing that someone could potentially speedblitz Franklin Richards or Galactus. When you put these type of characters in a fight, it doesn't come down to a matter of speed.

Then I wrote this to you on the first page:

If you're strong enough to fight on par with people like Odin, Galactus or Franklin Richards you don't need speed. Speed becomes superfluous when you're a universal threat or a reality warper. What use is speed to a reality warper? Or somebody who can stop time? Or bust a universe?

Then I had to repeat myself and wrote this on the first page:

If you're strong enough to fight on par with people like Odin, Galactus or Franklin Richards you don't need speed. My point is this: In fights involving high level beings, it's almost always the case that if you out-match your opponent in one respect, then you outmatch your opponent in all other respects. There's no such thing as Odin being faster than Galactus but being outmatched in every other respect.

Seriously, how many times do I have to write the same thing over and over and over again? I'm not talking about people below skyfather level. I'm talking about skyfather level and up. Then I also wrote this:

If someone is on a higher tier than you, then speed won't help you. If someone is on a lower tier than you, then speed isn't necessary. If someone is in the same tier as you, you're roughly equal. And the higher up you go the less important speed becomes because the tiers are so clearly delineated.

So, for the final time. Not only did I NOT claim that what I was saying was absolute or 100% certain, but I'm not even talking about characters below skyfathers. I have been saying the same thing over and over and over: In fights involving high level characters (universal threats and up) it is almost never the case that these types of characters can be speed blitzed by people who are less powerful than they are. I don't understand why you're having such a hard time understanding what I'm saying. I've been saying the same thing over and over and over since this thread started. And all you seem to do is ignore what I write and then use a straw man.

and finally,

3) Even though you make an argument here, it really just boils down to this idea of tiers and nothing else. Even if I buy that there are these tiers, you dont explain why being in a higher tier automatically makes speed a non-factor when fighting someone in a lower tier.... and especially so when that "low tier" person has weapons that can clearly hurt or kill that higher-tier person. You just make another assertion that these tiers automatically do this. You said:

I think we're going to have to agree to disagree. You just refuse to read what I write. I don't know why. Perhaps since you made this thread you really don't want to accept that it's not a fair fight. Let me quote myself yet again:

The demarcation between tiers means that the person who is higher up than you is simply more powerful than you are; and by more powerful I mean outclassed in every way. Try to think of some hypothetical matches and you'll easily see what I'm talking about. Can Odin speed blitz Beyonder? Can Galactus speed blitz LT? Can Franklin Richards speed blitz the Dreaming Celestial? All the people I'm naming don't have any speed feats or reaction speed feats and yet the idea that they can be speed blitzed is obviously ridiculous.

The explanation for why someone in a higher tier doesn't need to be concerned with someone in a lower tier should be obvious to you: The difference in power is so significant that it's not even worth entertaining the idea that they can be speed blitzed. And I pointed this out to you with the Flash and Franklin Richards example. The power difference between Odin and Majestic is so great that in order to accept your argument I would have to disregard every instance where Odin beat up somebody who had nanosecond reaction speed (for example Silver Surfer) and instead accept that anybody who has nanosecond reaction speed and FTL speed can speed blitz Odin (Thanos, Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Sentry, etc.) For the final time, think about what your argument implies. It implies that if you gave Thanos the creation blades he could speed blitz Odin. If you gave Silver Surfer the creation blades he could speed blitz Odin. If you gave Gladiator the creation blades he could speed blitz Odin. Etc., etc., etc., The idea is ridiculous that any FTL nanosecond reaction herald level character can speed blitz Odin. Odin is a universal threat and you want me to believe he can be speed blitzed by a Superman knock off? No.

As for your scans, they're irrelevant. Hopefully you've taken my advice, carefully read my argument, and understand why.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Dredeuced

@uberhikari said:

@dredeuced:

Did you read what I wrote or did you just post this because...why? I've said repeatedly in this thread that Majestic can't speed blitz Odin unless you think that any character with nanosecond reactions and FTL speed can. I don't care how powerful the creation blades are. I've never disputed how powerful they are. But that has absolutely nothing to do with my argument.

Again, this is irrelevant. Please read what I write next time. Every new person who comes into this thread repeats the same thing over and over without ever reading my actual arguments.

I don't mind your argument where you say you don't think Majestic can speed blitz Odin. I mind your process leading to that conclusion.

You are lumping a bunch of characters into a fairly arbitrary tier ("herald") and saying it is impossible for anyone in that group to speed blitz someone of a higher tier (using pure power as a reasoning), despite all of those characters having vastly different powers and speeds, as well as people on the higher tier having different powers and speeds. You are basing your premise on a tier list set up in your own head with little basis -- Surfer is not equivalent to Gladiator is not equivalent to Majestic is not equivalent to The Flash and so on and so forth, they are different characters and you should treat them differently beyond just saying, "Well, I think this guy is Herald-level and a Herald-level character cannot win."

You specifically brought up Surfer fighting Thanos, as if Surfer has ever demonstrated consistently lightspeed combat, as a reason why no one with FTL movement speed could blitz Thanos and that that has, what, a transitive property with it being impossible to speed blitz Odin? Heck, Surfer did basically blitz Thanos during IG when he was on his board, he just missed.

Another problem I have with your line of thought, is your one-sided view of other peoples' one-sided views, amusingly enough. People bring up the idea that Majestic could kill Odin by cutting off his head and your first thought is, and I'm obviously paraphrasing, "Well, that's not the only thing Majestic ever does in a fight and therefore your argument is suspect." There's nothing wrong with this logic, specifically, but you go on to insinuate these people of trying to cherrypick how the fight plays out for Majestic while doing it yourself -- you say nothing of how Odin has approached most of the fights he's been in in continuity.

You're happy to bring up "herald tier" characters over and over, so what happens when Odin goes up against beings who aren't Galactus/Celestial or even Skyfather level in your eyes? Thanos? Surfer? Thor? These dudes you like to lump together? He sits there and tanks their attacks to show them how pitiful they are then swats them away harmlessly without ever doing permanent damage to them. You yourself have brought up before how Odin clearly wasn't going all out in his fight with Thanos or Thanos couldn't possibly survive, despite the fact that he came in very pissed at Thanos(this goes for Surfer like, 3 separate times, as well). If you're going to call people out for unfairly playing the fight out to benefit one character, maybe you should actually go in depth in how the fight plays out and apply it to Odin as well.

In summation:

People of a higher level of power do not automatically get to be assumed to be superior at 100% of everything as people on a generally lower level of power. Intellect, speed, telepathy, and other exotic abilities are things people of "lower" power can match and sometimes exceed higher beings in (It's how Professor X can combat, say, Phoenix, an actual psionic entity of a WAY higher tier, in a decent fight before going down). This gets even more muddied when you start adding high powered gear to those lower level beings(Runner with the space gem is faster than Galactus, Runner with the Space Gem is not more outright powerful than Galactus, as an example). If you're going to call people out for addressing the way the fight plays out to bias one side then, at the very least, explain how you think the fight would go for both characters or else you're kind of doing the same thing in Odin's favor by saying Majestic's one tactic is rendered moot because you think it's his only possible line to victory -- it might not be considering Odin's past fights with "herald" level people, as you put it.

edit: The reason I posited the hypothetical of "what if Majestic could speed blitz?" was to challenge your idea that Herald = can't speed blitz Odin, regardless of anything else, because of power levels you assigned. If all of Majestic's power levels in other things remained the same, only he was fast enough to the point where he could blitz Odin(like a hypothetical scenario where he's given the space gem and is capable enough to use it to blitz Odin, but none of the other powerful stuff that would put him above Odin -- I just didn't want to write out a long scenario but you just chuck the word irrelevant at me when so I guess more detail was needed. I figured just saying it was hypothetical was enough), is he still not capable of winning just because he doesn't have a raw level of power that Odin does and you consider him a herald level character? I feel it's a shallow assessment of not just the fight but of fights in general.

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@linsanel_doctor said:

Creation Blades can cut anything

They're not overrated simply:

It can cut anything

This. They cut literally anything...

I should get one for my mom next mother's day

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced:

You are lumping a bunch of characters into a fairly arbitrary tier ("herald") and saying it is impossible for anyone in that group to speed blitz someone of a higher tier (using pure power as a reasoning), despite all of those characters having vastly different powers and speeds, as well as people on the higher tier having different powers and speeds. You are basing your premise on a tier list set up in your own head with little basis -- Surfer is not equivalent to Gladiator is not equivalent to Majestic is not equivalent to The Flash and so on and so forth, they are different characters and you should treat them differently beyond just saying, "Well, I think this guy is Herald-level and a Herald-level character cannot win."

Majestic = Gladiator = Silver Surfer = Thanos with respect to speed.These are all herald level characters because they all have roughly the same speed, roughly the same durability, roughly the same destructive capacity, etc. What other powers they have or possess is irrelevant. They're all FTL with nanosecond reaction speed. Speed is really the only thing that matters in this thread because the only argument for why Majestic even has a 1% chance of victory is the speed blitz argument.

Furthermore, you're using the same straw man fallacy tactics as WillPayton. I never said that it was "impossible" for a herald level character to speed blitz someone in a higher tier. You just made this up. I acknowledged there may be exceptions but that what I'm saying is generally true. And it's certainly true in this particular case.

You specifically brought up Surfer fighting Thanos, as if Surfer has ever demonstrated consistently lightspeed combat, as a reason why no one with FTL movement speed could blitz Thanos and that that has, what, a transitive property with it being impossible to speed blitz Odin? Heck, Surfer did basically blitz Thanos during IG when he was on his board, he just missed.

Characters have different writers over different books spanning decades. Honestly no character has consistent feats. That's just an illusion debaters use to help themselves to make it easier to debate these hypothetical fights. So, your point is irrelevant because it's self-defeating. If the feats aren't consistent, then how do we gauge the extent of a character's abilities? There's no point in debating if we can't keep the feats straight. That's why I said that all these characters are roughly equivalent. FTL w/ Nanosecond reaction speed.

Another problem I have with your line of thought, is your one-sided view of other peoples' one-sided views, amusingly enough. People bring up the idea that Majestic could kill Odin by cutting off his head and your first thought is, and I'm obviously paraphrasing, "Well, that's not the only thing Majestic ever does in a fight and therefore your argument is suspect." There's nothing wrong with this logic, specifically, but you go on to insinuate these people of trying to cherrypick how the fight plays out for Majestic while doing it yourself -- you say nothing of how Odin has approached most of the fights he's been in in continuity.

Really? Let me quote myself:

What I'm asking is how will Majestic know, in a random encounter, that his only way to win is speed blitz + decapitation? How will he know that the only way to win the fight is immediate incapacitation or death? He can't possibly know that before hand.

How about again:

Does Majestic start every fight by speed blitzing and going for the kill? No. Therefore, I need you to explain why Majestic would just happen to choose the only possible way for him to win at the start of this fight. It can't just be arbitrary. You can't just choose the method that's most convenient for Majestic to win because you think that's a viable option for Majestic to win. Majestic has to choose this method strategically. And without prior knowledge about Odin I don't see why he would choose the strategy of speed blitzing + decapitation as his immediate and only attack.

Now what did you accuse me of cherry picking? I never claimed that Majestic definitely would or would not do anything. I claimed that it's hard to see why Majestic would just happen to start the fight in the only way it would be possible for him to win. Again, you just used a straw man fallacy.

You're happy to bring up "herald tier" characters over and over, so what happens when Odin goes up against beings who aren't Galactus/Celestial or even Skyfather level in your eyes? Thanos? Surfer? Thor? These dudes you like to lump together? He sits there and tanks their attacks to show them how pitiful they are then swats them away harmlessly without ever doing permanent damage to them. You yourself have brought up before how Odin clearly wasn't going all out in his fight with Thanos or Thanos couldn't possibly survive, despite the fact that he came in very pissed at Thanos(this goes for Surfer like, 3 separate times, as well). If you're going to call people out for unfairly playing the fight out to benefit one character, maybe you should actually go in depth in how the fight plays out and apply it to Odin as well.

Odin is a universal threat. This has been established through multiple feats. So either it's WIS/PIS or Odin wasn't going all out. You take your pick. What's clear is that it's a great durability feat for Thanos either way. I don't see how me pointing this out is being biased. No one believes that Thanos can actually survive against Odin, so I'm clearly not in the minority.

TL;DR

People of a higher level of power do not automatically get to be assumed to be superior at 100% of everything as people on a generally lower level of power. Intellect, speed, telepathy, and other exotic abilities are things people of "lower" power can match and sometimes exceed higher beings in (It's how Professor X can combat, say, Phoenix, an actual psionic entity of a WAY higher tier, in a decent fight before going down). This gets even more muddied when you start adding high powered gear to those lower level beings(Runner with the space gem is faster than Galactus, Runner with the Space Gem is not more outright powerful than Galactus, as an example). If you're going to call people out for addressing the way the fight plays out to bias one side then, at the very least, explain how you think the fight would go for both characters or else you're kind of doing the same thing in Odin's favor by saying Majestic's one tactic is rendered moot because you think it's his only possible line to victory -- it might not be considering Odin's past fights with "herald" level people, as you put it.

I never claimed that people of a higher level of power should automatically be assumed to win. That's another straw man fallacy on your part. Again, how many times do I have to repeat myself? I've already acknowledged that there may be exceptions but it's rare. Giorno Giovanni is not a herald level character but his stand is ridiculously haxed. His stand has infinite reaction speed, reduces an opponent's willpower to 0, manipulates causality, and requires multiversal reality warping to get around. And Giorno Giovanni is a human. But he would beat the hell out of Odin.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Majestic.

Egemensson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i love how people overestimate this speed thing. if it's so imba power, then what keeps flash or superman or majestic from being on the same level as semi-abstracts like celestials, franklin richards, jean grey, RKT etc? mr majestic dies even before he decides to attack, cause he's simply way out of odin's league..

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Dredeuced

@uberhikari:

Majestic = Gladiator = Silver Surfer = Thanos with respect to speed.These are all herald level characters because they all have roughly the same speed, roughly the same durability, roughly the same destructive capacity, etc. What other powers they have or possess is irrelevant. They're all FTL with nanosecond reaction speed. Speed is really the only thing that matters in this thread because the only argument for why Majestic even has a 1% chance of victory is the speed blitz argument.

This is preposterous. Thanos is not as fast as Gladiator. He can't, like, run faster than Gladiator can fly around(and not just in a straight line) when Gladiator's at his best. Marvel has a large homogenization of combat speed amongst their cosmic characters when they fight but that doesn't magically make up for any actual showing of superspeed the character has. Thanos hits hard and arguably has pretty good reaction speed, but LOTS of people have fought evenly with Gladiator or Surfer when it comes to speed and that doesn't make all of them "around" the same level of combat speed. Especially when you go cross franchise with characters who actually frequently and effectively use their speed as combat speed, rather than rare showings of high tier reaction compounded by constant showings of either jobbing or low level combat speed. Thor's not as fast as Majestic because he fought Surfer.

Furthermore, you're using the same straw man fallacy tactics as WillPayton. I never said that it was "impossible" for a herald level character to speed blitz someone in a higher tier. You just made this up. I acknowledged there may be exceptions but that what I'm saying is generally true. And it's certainly true in this particular case.

Your exact words were that speed does not matter when you compare characters across different tiers, when clearly it could. You don't give absolutes like "Well, if you're not powerful enough to fight Odin then it doesn't matter how fast you are," when this very thread could be a situation where that doesn't apply. Why bring up asinine power level listings instead of actually playing out the fight? Why say stuff like this:

"Moreover, I never said anything about raw power negating speed, that's your misinterpretation of what I wrote. Speed means nothing to universal beings. Either you're strong enough to defeat your opponent so speed is useless or you're not strong enough to beat your opponent so speed is useless. Speed is never the deciding factor when someone is on a higher tier than you."

What is the point of this statement? Strength, raw power, you keep bringing up these buzzwords when we are specifically dealing with a cosmic artifact that gets around these kind of ideas and makes speed more relevant. You brought up this entire line of discussion for no other reason to say "Well, I was generalizing," when pressed. Then you call everything a strawman when I wasn't even arguing your point, I was attempting to address a philosophy you've seemingly developed about character tiers making discussion practically irrelevant. I've never seen someone more happy to toss the word strawman around. I didn't create a false argument, attribute that argument to you, and then defeat that argument to assume victory of a debate. I posed you a hypothetical to question your logic. I'm not trying to misrepresent your argument. I'm more interested in a tendency.

Characters have different writers over different books spanning decades. Honestly no character has consistent feats. That's just an illusion debaters use to help themselves to make it easier to debate these hypothetical fights. So, your point is irrelevant because it's self-defeating. If the feats aren't consistent, then how do we gauge the extent of a character's abilities? There's no point in debating if we can't keep the feats straight. That's why I said that all these characters are roughly equivalent. FTL w/ Nanosecond reaction speed.

I can't make heads or tails of this because it seems so darn right silly. Characters have different writers so my assumptions of their abilities are correct while yours are irrelevant and self defeating! All of your ideas of their capabilities are merely illusions to facilitate your debates! You can't homogenize every character because you want to. Characters aren't magically even because you say they are. They have vast, consequential differences in what they are capable of.

Now what did you accuse me of cherry picking? I never claimed that Majestic definitely would or would not do anything. I claimed that it's hard to see why Majestic would just happen to start the fight in the only way it would be possible for him to win. Again, you just used a straw man fallacy.

Just because you attach a question mark to your prodding doesn't mean you weren't pushing a point, dude. You were clearly, and very aggressively, pushing the idea that because someone brought up decapitation + speed blitz for Majestic that that is his only path to victory, and then posited that that's not what he would always do with the clear intent of trying to say Majestic loses. It isn't strawman just because you weren't 100% blunt about it. Did you think up every infinite way the fight could go down? Did you expect King Saturn to think up every possible conclusion of the fight to determine that blitz + decap is Majestic's only path to victory? Are you Barry Allen, UberHikari? You don't go through any logic of how Odin approaches the fight, merely assuming that every way he does means he wins(this is obviously not the case, there are technically infinite numbers of ways Odin could handle the fight that end up with him losing, they're just not the most likely). You push someone into a corner to try to remove the options from the debate.

Maybe Majestic throws a sword at Odin and, due to his very frequent penchant of tanking attacks from lesser foes, incidentally eats a hit from the creation blades(which he knows nothing about) and goes down to their ability. A very unlikely occurrence that relies more on Odin's hubris, and I would hardly resort to it as a reason for Majestic winning even 1 out of 10 matches (more like one in a trillion), but there, the blitz+decap is now not the only way Majestic wins. It's, maybe, the only way he could win if Odin goes all out on him from the start, which is also something Odin never does unless he's facing down Surtur or Galactus or the like. You can't bring up Majestic's usual course of action to discredit the blitz argument then ignore Odin's to posit that Majestic only has one way to win. It's not that you're cherry picking -- you're intentionally excluding a part of the fight from your own logic of how the characters act. I specifically said you were insinuating others of cherry picking and it was a double standard, and I stand by that. This isn't a strawman -- I'm not making up an argument for you, I'm pointing out that part of your argument lacks a piece that should add more substance to the conversation.

Odin is a universal threat. This has been established through multiple feats. So either it's WIS/PIS or Odin wasn't going all out. You take your pick. What's clear is that it's a great durability feat for Thanos either way. I don't see how me pointing this out is being biased. No one believes that Thanos can actually survive against Odin, so I'm clearly not in the minority.

I remember when you asked around for Odin's feats of universal level. Just earlier in this post you talk about how, since writers are inconsistent, it's more important to homogenize characters into tiers rather than use specific feats. Yet, here you are, using very specific feats. Why not homogenize Odin into a level of power, Skyfather, that's lower than several kinds of beings who AREN'T universal? Like, Galactus has bested Odin enough times that we know that Odin is his inferior, but how many times has Galactus been bested by sub universal threats? What about Celestials, who an uber prepped Odin couldn't even phase? Is every Celestial in 616 a universal threat? Does your homogenization mean that there's literally thousands upon millions of universal threats? Because that's silly.

I brought up the Thanos fight not to talk about how Odin isn't that powerful or how Thanos is that powerful, but to talk about how Odin clearly doesn't go into every fight against weaker opponents to defeat them instantly, just as you posited Majestic doesn't. This leaves a lot more ways the fights could go (some in Majestic's favor) than "either Majestic blitzes (which he's not capable of) or he loses because Odin is so powerful." Do not say this is a strawman because you were clearly pushing the point. If you want to say you weren't and that now you think blitz + decap isn't Majestic's only path to victory then sure, whatever, but don't for a second insinuate that I just pulled this out of nowhere and I'm somehow attacking you for something you never said. We're both smarter than that.

I never claimed that people of a higher level of power should automatically be assumed to win. That's another straw man fallacy on your part. Again, how many times do I have to repeat myself? I've already acknowledged that there may be exceptions but it's rare. Giorno Giovanni is not a herald level character but his stand is ridiculously haxed. His stand has infinite reaction speed, reduces an opponent's willpower to 0, manipulates causality, and requires multiversal reality warping to get around. And Giorno Giovanni is a human. But he would beat the hell out of Odin.

Again with the strawmans. You were the one who brought this entire line of debate up, pushed it incredibly hard, defended it, and you can't just go "Well I said there are exceptions so you are making a strawman." If there are enough exceptions to make an argument out of it then why bring it up at all other than to, what, flaunt how you think tiers work in comics? You had a point in saying stuff like "either you're powerful enough to fight Odin or, if you're not, your speed doesn't matter." You don't just say things for no reason only to claim everyone and their mothers are using fallacies against you. I specifically posed the hypothetical just to point out how unreasonable is to bring up what you are bringing up. Just treat the fights individually instead of trying to bring your really, really irrelevant generalizations you like so much up only to constantly qualify them with "But I said exceptions!"

I understand you're basically a brick wall in a debate but, I don't know, every now and then I get the urge to point out how really obtuse your debates get because you layer everything you say very generally then blast everyone with the word strawman when they address your generalizations.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn:

It's not simply assertion... We know that the Creation Blades are Plot Device Weapons meaning they can do as they say they do... sort of like Saint of Killers Divine Colts can basically kill anyone... that's the purpose of the weapons themselves.

I never disputed the power of the creation baldes.

Majestic has been using speedblitzing and attacking on multiple foes he has faced in the past in comics... why wouldn't he think this is his best shot and use it as his initial shot ? Is Majestic not going to think to use the Creation Blades he has been given in the battle ? Why wouldn't he go for a critical attack off top ? I don't see why he wouldn't.

Does Majestic start every fight by speed blitzing and going for the kill? No. Therefore, I need you to explain why Majestic would just happen to choose the only possible way for him to win at the start of this fight. It can't just be arbitrary. You can't just choose the method that's most convenient for Majestic to win because you think that's a viable option for Majestic to win. Majestic has to choose this method strategically. And without prior knowledge about Odin I don't see why he would choose the strategy of speed blitzing + decapitation as his immediate and only attack.

Your second paragraph is kind of dumb... you asking would Thanos speedblitz Odin ? You do realize that Thanos is not known for Superhuman Speed right ? As far as Silver Surfer or Superman speedblitzing... well again, it's the nature of the character... like I said earlier we have some examples of Majestic using the speedblitz and operational speed to take out his opponents... Surfer and Superman have exceptional speed but not as frequent use of operational speed showings... on top of that, you have the fact that Majestic has a plot device weapon at his disposal that can take out Odin which neither Silver Surfer or Superman has... so it's even more an incentive for Majestic to attack quickly to subdue the opponent.

Your response is completely irrelevant to what I wrote. I'm questioning Majestic's ability to speed blitz Odin not what Thanos or Silver Surfer or New-52 Superman would do in a hypothetical battle against Odin. Those are two different things. Even if it's in Majestic's nature to speed blitz + go for the kill in every fight he's had no matter what, that still wouldn't prove that he actually had the capability to speed blitz Odin. I'm pointing out that if you think Majestic has the capability to speed blitz Odin then you must also believe that about Thanos, Silver Surfer, New-52 Superman, Gladiator, etc. Basically anybody who has nanosecond reaction speed and is FTL.

1.Then what the heck are you saying I am asserting then ?

2. Majestic doesn't have to start every fight with a speed blitz... if he did, then most of the comics that Majestic was in wouldn't have battles lasting more than a few panels... this is a writer's decision not to impose a character's power to the extent he is capable of... not a lack of ability or tactical knowledge to use said ability. Majestic uses speed blitzing and nano second reaction time on several occasions... this is why it's a viable primary option... I mean you are acting like Majestic has to do it in every battle for it to be plausible for him to do it against Odin. That doesn't make any sense at all... if the character has used said techniques before in battle multiple times then we can say he can use it here in this battle with Odin as well.

3. Huh ? You asked specifically if I thought Thanos or Silver Surfer or Superman could speed blitz Odin ? I went in on you about Thanos because The Mad Titan does not have the capability to speed blitz Odin or anyone like the Silver Surfer or Superman or Mr. Majestic. That was the point. As far as Majestic not being able to speed blitz Odin... what evidence is there that Odin has Nanosecond reaction time to react to Majestic attacking at these FTL speeds ? You would have to show that in order for there to be reason to believe your assertion here. Again, you got be blowed with this Thanos being able to Speed Blitz... Thanos is not a Speed Blitzing type of character... Big Purple is a Powerhouse but he does not use Speed like Superman, Silver Surfer or Majestic. This sort of makes me wonder what you really know of these characters abilities considering this should be basic knowledge of Thanos. Thanos is not FTL and his reaction time "Might Be" near nanosecond based on a few battles he has had... but Thanos himself is not a Speed Blitzing Character.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@linsanel_doctor said:

It can cut anything

That sounds very sweet & creepy at the same time.

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@jbourne_32 said:

@frozen said:

@linsanel_doctor said:

It can cut anything

That sounds very sweet & creepy at the same time.

To cut vegetables and stuff not to commit homicide.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By mickey-mouse
Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix said:

Whoever gets the first hits in.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

List of Odin "the attractive males" powers. Majestic can't win here

• AdaptiveAgility
  • Astral Projection
  • Attractive Male
  • Berserker Strength
  • Blast Power
  • Cosmic Awareness
  • Dimensional Manipulation
  • Divine Powers
  • Earth Manipulation
  • Energy Absorption
  • Energy Manipulation
  • Energy Shield
  • Energy-Enhanced Strike
  • ForceField
  • Genetic Manipulation
  • Healing
  • Holographic Projection
  • Illusion Casting
  • Insanely Rich
  • Intellect
  • Invisibility
  • Invulnerability
  • Leadership
  • Levitation
  • Longevity
  • Magic
  • Matter Absorption
  • Necromancy
  • Omni-lingual
  • Phasing / Ghost
  • Power Item
  • Precognition
  • Psionic
  • Psychic
  • Shape Shifter
  • Size Manipulation
  • Stamina
  • Stealth
  • Super Hearing
  • Super Sight
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Swordsmanship
  • Telekinesis
  • Telepathy
  • Teleport
  • Time Manipulation
  • Time Travel
  • Unarmed Combat
  • Weather Control

Majestic will seize to exist and Odin will have new toys!

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#84 frozen  Moderator

@uberhikari:

The fact that something seems impressive to you is not evidence of anything. Galactus has been "hurt" before. Odin headbutted him, Thor has thrown Mjolnir at him, and the Thunder Girls were "hurting" Galactus in their fight. Doing damage to Galactus doesn't really mean anything.

It is evidence - he did not just 'hurt' Galactus as Odin or the Thor Girls did, he hit him so hard he immediately vomitted on the floor. The narration describing it confirmed how much pain it inflicted upon Galactus. Galactus also punched Old King Thor to the other side of The Earth and he was relatively fine. Odin does not stack up to Old King Thor if we compare their respective showings against Galactus.

I see; then I stand corrected surrounding the context of the fight. But my overall point still stands. NKT didn't win because of a speed blitz, i.e., a speed blitz wasn't necessary for NKT to win the fight. He simply had to act fast in order to save the life of the Thunder Girls. But NKT would have won just as easily without speed blitzing because he was simply stronger than Galactus; that's clear. The point I made against WillPayton still stands.

Yes, he could have won without a blitz - but that's the just way he chose, he flew in from light years and did not slow down. He was already far more powerful than Galactus, but a more powerful character than Galactus can speed-blitz him.

If you used the normal versions of each character Thanos wins...clearly. Most people will say that Majestic is faster than Thanos, but not only is this not true but Thanos outclasses Majestic in every other area. Majestic has nanosecond reaction speed...and Thanos has shown no problem beating up people with nanosecond reaction speed. Silver Surfer gets beat up by Thanos all the time. Gladiator has nanosecond reaction speed and nobody would claim Gladiator can speed blitz Thanos.

Thanos beating Majestic is highly debatable - and under standard gear I would be inclined to say otherwise. Not only is he much stronger than Thanos, in addition to this he's faster and wields better technology (standard). The creation blades would slice Thanos into mince meat, Wolverine's cut Thanos, the creation blades have cut/stabbed opponents far more powerful than Thanos, his shields would be nigh-useless. Neither Surfer nor Gladiator have creation blades. And Surfer definitely does lack defined combat speed.

Then I responded by asking you what a "regular speed-blitz" was. I pointed out that there is no such thing; you're either fast enough to speed blitz or you aren't. The object in your hand has nothing to do with whether or not you can speed blitz someone. Then I pointed out that Majestic is as fast as any regular herald level being (Silver Surfer, Thanos, Gladiator, etc.) and that the odds of him speed blitzing Odin is as good as the odds of any of those other characters I named, which is pretty much zero.

A regular speed-blitz is a character simply blitzing another character, Majestic on the other hand has a weapon which puts him above Herlad, his weapons have went beyond Herald capability, give creation blades to any one of those characters you mentioned (bar Thanos due to his lack of speed) and their chances against Odin double, or even triple.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if I granted your premise, which is that sometimes characters of a different tier have the speed to get in the first hit but lack the ability to dish out enough damage, how does it, therefore, follow that Majestic is fast enough to speed blitz Odin? I've now repeated myself at least 5-10 different times in this thread, so let me bold it and underline it for you: I DON'T CARE IF MAJESTIC HAS THE POWER TO HURT ODIN WITH THE CREATION BLADES, YOU HAVE TO PROVE THAT HE HAS THE SPEED TO HURT ODIN.

I dont have to prove any such thing because I've never said that Majestic can hit Odin before Odin can react. This is entirely in your mind since, in spite of you constantly insisting that I didnt read what you said, you apparently havent read what I've been saying.

I never said that Majestic is faster than Odin, I said that your claim that Odin is faster than Majestic by simply being in a "higher tier" is nonsense and not shown by evidence. I even gave examples to show how wrong that idea is and then you said that my scans are "irrelevant". You need to pay more attention.

Why do I have to keep repeating myself?

The question is not why you have to keep repeating yourself, because you dont have to. The question is why do you keep doing it? My guess is that because while people keep trying to point out that what you're saying is wrong, you ignore them and think that if you only repeat the same thing enough times then they'll come around to your way of thinking. Unfortunately that's not how it works. You have to give a convincing argument, not just say the same thing dozens of times.

I have never denied that the creation blades can hurt Odin. I've never denied how powerful the creation blades are. All I've done is question the fact that people, without evidence, keep arguing that Majestic can speed blitz Odin.

No, that's not all you've done. In fact your main point through all this has been to assert that there are these tiers, and people of higher tiers are superior in every way. Here's your actual words:

The demarcation between tiers means that the person who is higher up than you is simply more powerful than you are; and by more powerful I mean outclassed in every way.

Yeah, I get it that you say that it applies more the higher you go in power. The problem is that you havent shown evidence to support this, you've only asserted it. Then, when I specifically showed scans with the same exact type of people you're talking about, you ignore them. I showed scans with the Anti-Monitor, the Elder God Gog, and pointed out an instance with the Spectre. How are those "irrelevant" when they are exactly the skyfather-or-above type characters you're talking about?

I think we're going to have to agree to disagree. You just refuse to read what I write. I don't know why.

I read everything you wrote. The problem is that you havent given evidence to support your claim.

The explanation for why someone in a higher tier doesn't need to be concerned with someone in a lower tier should be obvious to you: The difference in power is so significant that it's not even worth entertaining the idea that they can be speed blitzed.

No, it' not "obvious" to me. Just because you put someone in an arbitrary "tier" doesnt mean anything. Just because someone has more raw power doesnt mean anything, other than that they have more power. Does it mean that they are faster? No. You actually have to show speed feats, not just say that because they're more powerful then they must be superior in every way.

And I pointed this out to you with the Flash and Franklin Richards example.

And I gave you a Flash and Anti-Monitor example, which is an even greater difference in power. And, guess what, Flash was able to speed-blitz the Anti-Monitor.

The power difference between Odin and Majestic is so great that in order to accept your argument I would have to disregard every instance where Odin beat up somebody who had nanosecond reaction speed (for example Silver Surfer) and instead accept that anybody who has nanosecond reaction speed and FTL speed can speed blitz Odin (Thanos, Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Sentry, etc.)

And I already said that a reason why this doesnt happen often is because faster less-powerful characters cant hurt the more powerful ones. The speed alone wont do it, so the writers dont have them try to blitz. That should be obvious. But this case is different, because Majestic DOES have the power to hurt or even kill Odin... hence speed-blitz is a viable option.

As for your scans, they're irrelevant.

No, they're not. My scans addressed exactly what you claimed. You didnt even bother to counter them. Just like you make assertions with little or no arguments to back them up, you dismiss my scans with no reasons as to why they're irrelevant.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Majestic FTW

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin is out of his league.

Odin one shots him.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

maj

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:
@lol said:
@homer_x said:
@xiix said:

Whoever gets the first hits in.

And who would that be?

It could be Odin, it could be Maj. We don't know, that's why we're saying whoever does get the first hit wins.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odinson12387

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greendevil: u put that amazingly !!!!!!! Odin stomps baby!!!!!!