#1 Edited by King Saturn (225186 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Mr. Majestic defeat Neron in a battle in Hell ? Majestic has Standard Gear ( No Creation Blades ). Neron is at his Normal Levels in Hell. Who wins here ?

#2 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

Neron.

#3 Posted by King Saturn (225186 posts) - - Show Bio

any reasons why ?

#4 Edited by terry2012 (5933 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

Neron would likely win, kick ass magic users are harder to fight by normal heroes who dont normally use magic.

#6 Posted by King Saturn (225186 posts) - - Show Bio

Neron would likely win, kick ass magic users are harder to fight by normal heroes who dont normally use magic.

Even if the Hero has Superhuman Intellect, the Speed Advantage and Physical Strength Advantage ?

#7 Edited by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn said:

Even if the Hero has Superhuman Intellect, the Speed Advantage and Physical Strength Advantage ?

Against a guy who cant normally be hurt by physical means unless using a magic weapon, and can warp reality, sure why not.

We saw in Underworld Unleashed 01, when someone with pure physical strength tries to fight Nero, i.e. Mongul, and he was on a receiving end of one sided stomping. While i believe Mr. Majestic is obviously above Mongul i dont see why it would fair any different.

And seeing what he did to Hawkman (Hawkman 27) and in the same issue how he was completely unaffected by an arrow to the chest (which is where the scan in OP is from) i dont think physical strength or speed advantage would mean lot against Neron.

EDIT: Just realised you are the OP :p, so you probably already knew Hawkman 27 :) thats just extra details.

#8 Posted by King Saturn (225186 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn said:

Against a guy who cant normally be hurt by physical means unless using a magic weapon, and can warp reality, sure why not.

We saw in Underworld Unleashed 01, when someone with pure physical strength tries to fight Nero, i.e. Mongul, and he was on a receiving end of one sided stomping. While i believe Mr. Majestic is obviously above Mongul i dont see why it would fair any different.

And seeing what he did to Hawkman (Hawkman 27) and in the same issue how he was completely unaffected by an arrow to the chest (which is where the scan in OP is from) i dont think physical strength or speed advantage would mean lot against Neron.

An Arrow to the chest is not like Having your Head cut off or your Body ripped to shreds though. Also, Mongul does not use the type of speed Majestic is capable of... meaning Majestic can strike several times to Neron's body and may not even be hit. Also, consider that Majestic has Superhuman Intellect, perhaps those thousands of years of experience and his ability to think radically will also help him here against the Demon.

#9 Edited by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

An Arrow to the chest is not like Having your Head cut off or your Body ripped to shreds though. Also, Mongul does not use the type of speed Majestic is capable of... meaning Majestic can strike several times to Neron's body and may not even be hit. Also, consider that Majestic has Superhuman Intellect, perhaps those thousands of years of experience and his ability to think radically will also help him here against the Demon.

I think you missed what i was trying to say: If arrow to the chest did no damage to him, and given he isnt totally physical but self proclaimed lord of the dead, i dont think cutting his head off would make much of a difference.

He is not always physical at times you see him has a spirit, which seem to be consistent with his potrayal.

In line with Spectre being unable to kill Neron (but it could likely be because of self imposed limitation) i say there is more to suggest Neron isnt a totally physical entity who can be defeated by conventional means

Neron was killed during Reign in Hell, but against it was with magic and magical sword rather than by physical means.

Also i did not say Majestic is similar to Mongul, nor did i say Majestic is on the same level as Mongul, quite the contrary i believe Majestic is superior but a purely physical force likely is going to be insufficient to defeat a hell lord - border line spirit entity.

#10 Posted by King Saturn (225186 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn said:

I think you missed what i was trying to say: If arrow to the chest did no damage to him, and given he isnt totally physical but self proclaimed lord of the dead, i dont think cutting his head off would make much of a difference.

He is not always physical at times you see him has a spirit, which seem to be consistent with his potrayal.

In line with Spectre being unable to kill Neron (but it could likely be because of self imposed limitation) i say there is more to suggest Neron isnt a totally physical entity who can be defeated by conventional means

Neron was killed during Reign in Hell, but against it was with magic and magical sword rather than by physical means.

Also i did not say Majestic is similar to Mongul, nor did i say Majestic is on the same level as Mongul, quite the contrary i believe Majestic is superior but a purely physical force likely is going to be insufficient to defeat a hell lord - border line spirit entity.

Well maybe Majestic can do is Microsecond Inventor Trick again and create a Mystical Device within a Microsecond and come back to the battlefield.

#11 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

Well maybe Majestic can do is Microsecond Inventor Trick again and create a Mystical Device within a Microsecond and come back to the battlefield.

If he can do that, that would likely works yes.

But is Mr. Majestic really capable of creating a magic device to defeat an opponent he has never met?

I am not very well versed with Mr. Majestic, perhaps better to wait for Buckshot to comment on this, after all this is his domain :)

#12 Posted by NeonGameWave (9141 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr Majestic via genius intellect and inventive cleverness.