mr majestic vs kyle rayner

This topic is locked from further discussion.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Morals on

Battle is on oa

Win by ko or death

Kyle is green lantern

Who wins and why

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By RetconCrisis

Mister Majestic.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here he is demobilizing Captain Atom, who is powerful enough to create universes, defeat Superman, and, as power boosted to Monarch, solo multiple Supermen from different Earths, and Majestic is taking on Captain Atom while holding back the whole time.

Here he moves the entire planet of Mercury, and in a separate scan he moves the moon
Here he moves the entire planet of Mercury, and in a separate scan he moves the moon

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By New_World_Order

@oceanmaster21: Mr.Majestic would quite literally tear Kyle's arm off and beat him to death. No green lantern other than Alan Scott or Sodam Yat have the power to go against Majestic.

Zmasonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Majestic would likely annihilate Rayner. Not Ion right?

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RetconCrisis

@oceanmaster21: I doubt that Kyle can take on Captain Atom without Ion. Kyle's really impressive, but I still don't think he can take on someone like Captain Atom, especially with how straight up fierce he was in Armageddon.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21: Both Majestic and Cap Atom are much stronger than a Kryptonian like Supergirl, Superboy, or early Zod.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By oceanmaster21
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

@retconcrisis Atom can only create universes in the quantum field, he's never defeated Superman, and I don't see why what he did as Monarch is relevant; Majestic did not fight Atom as Monarch.

Considering Kyle has blown up planets, deflected star-level blasts, no-sold supernovas and contained the Big Bang, I'm at a loss as to why he wouldn't be able to take on Captain Atom without Ion. Hal did way back in the Action Comics Weekly days, even though he eventually lost.

In a fight Majestic probably wins by stealing Kyle's ring from his finger (again), but as far as power output goes, there's nothing that sets Kyle below.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizenbane: These are morals on, and to be honest it'd be hard for a morals on Kyle to take on a rarely-any-morals Armageddon Captain Atom. I'm not lowballing Kyle in any way, he and Majestic is a good fight, but I see Majestic winning with his speed, inventions, and intellect.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@retconcrisis: Captain Atom's morals were perfectly fine during Armageddon. I don't know why you think he was running around without morals; all of the Wildcats would be dead if that was the case. Tell me why you think it would be hard for Kyle to even take on Armageddon Atom.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Dratini1331

Does anyone have the scan of superman removing Kyle's ring before Kyle can react?

Nerd Of A Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By Nerd Of A Hero

@dratini1331: Majestic wins. I don't have the one w/ Kyle. But I do have have the one w/ Superman taking Hal's ring in Injustice comic.

No Caption Provided

But here's what happened during the time when Majestic was in the DCU (Majestic #1) just before Superman came back, had a interesting conversation on the things that were happening during Superman's absents, then left the cafe to continue on his work to get back to his own WIS universe. lol.

No Caption Provided

I like to think Kyle has at least a chance but Majestic is a completely different level from him.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Dratini1331

@nerd_of_a_hero: Hmm, I always thought the injustice scan was Kyle cause of the hair, guess not. But yeah, that was the one I was thinking of.

Nerd Of A Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 2

@dratini1331: It's definitely Hal, they just make the hair color in consistent. in issue 3 they made his brown but here it's black.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers