Imperiex

No Caption Provided

---------------------

- In character

- Majestic gets 1 day prep

- Battle takes place IN SPAAAAAACE

- Win by DEEEEAAAATTTHHH

---------------------

For more of my battles CLICK HERE, SERIOUSLY.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Wildstorm?

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By New_World_Order

Mr.Majestic may due damage with the Creation Blades.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Majestic tried to cut Imperiex it wouldn't end well for him, Imperiex is the Big Bang itself

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

@dondave said:

If Majestic tried to cut Imperiex it wouldn't end well for him, Imperiex is the Big Bang itself

So you think Imperiex wins? Or?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can Majestic survive The Big Bang ? IDK

cyborgzod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know Majestic is badass, but against Imperiex, really? I don't think so.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey, if Majestic insists on being better than everyone then he needs to pick on someone his own size.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn: Mr.Majestic would get obliterated by the big bang. ( don't know If you were being sarcastic )

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

didn't supes beat him? majestros is smarter, more tactical, and has better resources... with a slightly better power set. he should do just as well if not better than supes did. but I could be wrong because I didn't read the imperiex war

sabracadabra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By sabracadabra

@hyperlight: It's been a while since i read Our Worlds at War, but IIRC, supes had help from Kismet in that battle.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Imperiex stomps.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imperiex still wins

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

imperiex. i did a respect thread on his probes once. try finding it. and see how powerful only his probes are

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Majestros wins wins bc of he'll use that 24 hrs. of prep wisely.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By New_World_Order

@carter_esque: Which will do what? Allow him to get his creation blades?

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What the f, do people even know what Imperiex is? He is a top tier abstract level being capable of destroying entire universes, Majestic is a slightly above Superman knock off.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What the f, do people even know what Imperiex is? He is a top tier abstract level being capable of destroying entire universes, Majestic is a slightly above Superman knock off.

If Supes beat him then so can Majestic.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TheMagicStik

@carter_esque: That's like saying if the Teen Titans could beat Trigon then so could the JL (which they can't). Get this, there were certain circumstances that allowed them to stop Imperiex, Superman did not "beat him" he went and sundipped and got empowered by Kismet (the DC version of Eternity) and then he sent Imperiex to the beginning of time to the big bang. It's not like Superman beat him to death or could harm him in the least.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Vaeternus
Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: That's like saying if the Teen Titans could beat Trigon then so could the JL (which they can't). Get this, there were certain circumstances that allowed them to stop Imperiex, Superman did not "beat him" he went and sundipped and got empowered by Kismet (the DC version of Eternity) and then he sent Imperiex to the beginning of time to the big bang. It's not like Superman beat him to death or could harm him in the least.

Majestic is a brilliant, amped version of Supes. With a day of prep, he could build something that nullifies the potency of Imperiex' power and then pick him apart w/ well placed laser vision shots and Creation Blade swipes. Majestros has this.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themagicstik said:

Majestic is a brilliant, amped version of Supes. With a day of prep, he could build something that nullifies the potency of Imperiex' power and then pick him apart w/ well placed laser vision shots and Creation Blade swipes. Majestros has this.

Has he done anything like this before?

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TheMagicStik

@dondave: No

@themagicstik said:

Dude, do you realize how many heroes Imperiex killed and how many hyper intelligent people failed to bring him down? Only a god of the highest caliber can stop Imperiex, ala Kismet. You're underselling the intelligence of all of earth's forces and Superman.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: No

@carter_esque said:

@themagicstik said:

Dude, do you realize how many heroes Imperiex killed and how many hyper intelligent people failed to bring him down? Only a god of the highest caliber can stop Imperiex, ala Kismet. You're underselling the intelligence of all of earth's forces and Superman.

Majestic the weapons, the tech, and over a thousand years experience as a warrior. Additionally, he's better than Superman or were you not aware of that? You're underselling the high-end paragon that is Majestros. He wins.

clAssymErc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wanna say Imperiex but I don't know a whole lot on Mr. Majestic. Can some provide some info and feats/scans?

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: You clearly don't know what Imperiex is.

I do but I just think you're underestimating how powerful and resourceful Majestic is, esp. w/ prep.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: Kismet, the DC equivilent of Eternity, had to be brought in to bring down Imperiex, Majestic is not even close to the same league as Imperiex.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

I'm pretty sure majestic actually survived a Big Bang lol

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

I'm pretty sure majestic actually survived a Big Bang lol

Do you think Majestic could win? I've tried to explain how beastly he is w/ prep but ppl just aren't feelin' it..

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

#37  Edited By SOG7dc

@carter_esque: I'm not sure he could win. I just recall him surviving the end of the universe with a vampire and then surviving the Big Bang as well. But with prep? It would take a ton of prep time but if anybody could beat imperiex it's Majestros.

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By toptom

@sog7dc: he has never taken an explosion as big as the big bang. You are talking about the issue when mj was was absorbed by Spartan and then they have started the big bang simply thanks to a thought (since there was the absolute zero and hence every thing was super-conductive)

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toptom said:

@sog7dc: he has never taken an explosion as big as the big bang. You are talking about the issue when mj was was absorbed by Spartan and then they have started the big bang simply thanks to a thought (since there was the absolute zero and hence every thing was super-conductive)

Doesn't matter bc he still wins this.

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By toptom

@carter_esque: Mr majestic has had more than a year of prep against the cosmic negator and he has used all that prep JUST to fool that entity because that was the most effective thing he could hope to do. Now Imperiex can be just as powerful as the Cosmic negator and in this fight Mj has just 1 day of prep. Plus Superman hasn't defeated Imperiex alone, but he has had the Darkseid's help plus a massive power-up from another being (now i don't recall the name).

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@thundergodswrath said:

Supes couldn't beat him. It took most of the DC Earth heroes, the Amazons and Darkseid to even stand a chance. I can tell you didn't actually read the story.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque said:
@thundergodswrath said:

Supes couldn't beat him. It took most of the DC Earth heroes, the Amazons and Darkseid to even stand a chance. I can tell you didn't actually read the story.

I did read it and I'm still going w/ Majestic.

loseup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

imperiex. supes need to merge with the universe to beat him.

imperiex probe. the whole JLA cannot defeat it, and got beat up

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By eternityx

@loseup said:

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Pokeysteve

I did read it and I'm still going w/ Majestic.

All righty.

@loseup said:

Superman and Hippolyta took out probes and Doomsday took out several. I think Wonder Woman might have destroyed one too.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

Hey, if Majestic insists on being better than everyone then he needs to pick on someone his own size.

Excuse the long paragraph, I'm in a typey-typey mood today.

Imperiex is not Majestic's size lol. Majestic without Creation Blades would be able to stalemate H/P Doomsday at best with prep, other than that he'd lose to HP DD. Majestic is weaker than Darkseid, and Doomsday humiliated Darkseid in Hunter/Prey, as Darkseid said DD was beyond death itself. Yet Imperiex still one-shotted Doomsday, and was able to kill him with a single energy projection. The only way Majestic wins is finding a way to contain Imperiex, which would be very difficult. Although I do admit one day prep is a lot for Majs, since Majs makes inventions in mere nanoseconds, there's nothing Majs can create to contain Imperiex. If he decides to use Creation Blades, he cuts open Imperiex's armor, and he explodes into the second Big Bang, killing Majs and it ends in a stalemate.

So because of that, stalemate or Imperiex.

loseup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: there's a respect thread about the probes here. just type in imperiex probe

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loseup said:

@pokeysteve: there's a respect thread about the probes here. just type in imperiex probe

My info comes from the story. They didn't have that many appearances.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imperiex 9/10

The other 1/10th is if Mr Majestic manages to get a slash on Imperiex with the creation blades in which case they both lose

9/10 Imperiex wins

1/10 Stalemate

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude, people need to stop spreading nonsense that Imperiex is Superman's punching bag.

Darkseid zapped him with the Omega Effect while 30 of Luthor's super nukes blasted him while Superman empowered by Kismet cracked his armor and Kyle contained the energy.

Read the damn story before commenting!