#1 Posted by mcool135 (413 posts) - - Show Bio
VS

TAKES PLACE ON UNINHABITED PLANET

RANDOM ENCOUNTER

MORALS ARE OFF

WIN BY KNOCKOUT OR DEATH

WHO WINS?

#2 Posted by MisterWhisper (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

Well one thing is for sure, that planet is not going to make it.

#3 Posted by mcool135 (413 posts) - - Show Bio

@MisterWhisper said:

Well one thing is for sure, that planet is not going to make it.

Anybody in the immediate vicinity of that fight will be regretting it.

#4 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Majestic.

#5 Posted by The_Soverighn (1812 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#6 Posted by Killemall (16959 posts) - - Show Bio

Helspont has been a constant thread for Mr. Majestic, serves as on of his main villians, and as such has beaten him before and has also been beat. This could go either way i am siding with Helspont for the majority though, that being said if i am not wrong thats the universal incarnation of Mr. Majestic where he had reality warping, that particular version would probably win every time.

#7 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

Can some one please upload some helspont scans? Maybe some past battles with majestic? I'm really curious to see what pre 52 helspont could do... Oh and just to clarify this is wild storm version of helspont and majestic?

#8 Posted by Buckshot (18867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Helspont has been a constant thread for Mr. Majestic, serves as on of his main villians, and as such has beaten him before and has also been beat. This could go either way i am siding with Helspont for the majority though, that being said if i am not wrong thats the universal incarnation of Mr. Majestic where he had reality warping, that particular version would probably win every time.

That's the normal version of Majestic. As for Helspont's wins, as far as I can recall, none of them are really quite combat wins. For example, I'd say he got the better of Majestic when they fought in the planet shaper, but he didn't beat him so much as get access to the machine they were fighting over and use it to educate Maj and disappear.

#9 Posted by mcool135 (413 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#10 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
I would say Majestic finally gets the last laugh against Helspont in a tough battle... 
#11 Posted by Nefarious (17622 posts) - - Show Bio

Is that Universal Majestic? Yeah, he stomps.

#12 Posted by Buckshot (18867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Is that Universal Majestic? Yeah, he stomps.

As I said before, that's not Universal Majestic.

That is universal Majestic.

#13 Posted by dondave (26660 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#14 Posted by Pokergeist (22329 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly Helspont VARIETY and Versatile of Powers should more likely win than Majestic's Standard Physical super set with Laser Eyes.