• 137 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84356 posts) - - Show Bio

Really? I dont see anyway for Goku to survive, let alone win.

#2 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku gets owned beyond belief. His moves thousands of times faster than Goku, He's stronger than Superman, and can become one with cosmos itself. I don't see Goku taking this one.

#3 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

M

#4 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr.Majestic kills goku in a attosecond. No questions asked.

#5 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot wont like this

#6 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

vs.

#7 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"I'm not going to even post an answer because I know people are going to all say Mr.Majestic even though he has no chance!"

Buckshot is going to kill you for that one colt. RUN COLT RUN BEFORE YOU KNOW WHO COMES UP AND KILLS YOU!!!

#8 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Really? I dont see anyway for Goku to survive, let alone win."

I just wanted to see what people thought, I'm sure you now who I'm rooting for

#9 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Edited:2007-10-24 20:43:30

#10 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Malewis says:

"MAWR DBZ bashing from marvel heads, Leave it alone."

Mr. Majestic isn't Marvel. I believe he's DC's branch of either Vertigo or Wildstorm. I forgot.

#11 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Malewis says:

That would be suggesting to forgive the atrocities commited by your kind. We are not about to do that. Oh and don't forget the atrocities commited by you.

#12 Posted by Malewis (268 posts) - - Show Bio

MAWR DBZ bashing from marvel heads, Leave it alone.

#13 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Colt Python says:
"I'm not going to even post an answer because I know people are going to all say Mr.Majestic even though he has no chance!"
Buckshot is going to kill you for that one colt. *RUN COLT RUN BEFORE YOU KNOW WHO COMES UP AND KILLS YOU!!!*"

Well people don't like Goku so even if there was a slight chance that he could win no one would say he does unless it's against a character they have no feelings towards."

Why are you not taking this opportunity to run from the vine?

#14 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Malewis says:

Mr. Majestic isn't Marvel. I believe he's DC's branch of either Vertigo or Wildstorm. I forgot."

wildstorm

goes back to headbutting the wall

M

#15 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Malewis says:

Mr. Majestic isn't Marvel. I believe he's DC's branch of either Vertigo or Wildstorm. I forgot."

wildstorm

goes back to headbutting the wall

M"

May I join you?

#16 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Malewis says:

Raises eyebrow

#17 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Malewis says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Malewis says:
*sigh's heavly*"

???

Colt Python says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Colt Python says:
Buckshot is going to kill you for that one colt. *RUN COLT RUN BEFORE YOU KNOW WHO COMES UP AND KILLS YOU!!!*"
Well people don't like Goku so even if there was a slight chance that he could win no one would say he does unless it's against a character they have no feelings towards."

No, that's not true. If somebody put a DBZ character against another character that they can actually beat, we'd admit it.

#18 Posted by Malewis (268 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Malewis says:

sigh's heavly

#19 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"No, that's not true. If somebody put a DBZ character against another character that they can actually beat, we'd admit it."

hence my actual discussion earlier about DBZ characters against the JLA

something i am now regretting since they have attacked the GLC...

revenge time me thinks

M

#20 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Colt Python says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Colt Python says:
Why are you not taking this opportunity to run from the vine? "

Because i'm not scared...this is a forum."

Buckshot can track down your IP and then totally kill you.

#21 Posted by Malewis (268 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Malewis says:

That would be suggesting to forgive the atrocities commited by your kind. We are not about to do that. Oh and don't forget the atrocities commited by you."

ya not, by not sitting back and letting a show i like be bashed.

#22 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Colt Python says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Colt Python says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Colt Python says:
Why are you not taking this opportunity to run from the vine? "
Because i'm not scared...this is a forum."
Buckshot can track down your IP and then totally kill you."

I doubt that would happen! Even if he could i'm still not scared..."

You are a brave brave man my friend but still Bashes head on wall I hate all these god damned idiots!!!

#23 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"No, that's not true. If somebody put a DBZ character against another character that they can actually beat, we'd admit it."
hence my actual discussion earlier about DBZ characters against the JLA something i am now regretting since they have attacked the GLC... revenge time me thinks M "

I'll back you entirely on this one Methos. I think we bring in Parallax Hal (Not Symbiote) for revenge.

#24 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Malewis says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Malewis says:
*sigh's heavly*"
??? Colt Python says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Colt Python says:
No, that's not true. If somebody put a DBZ character against another character that they can actually beat, we'd admit it. "

Maybe you and Methos would and a few others but a majority of posters do not like Goku or DBZ so whenever there is a battle between a Z warrior and someone else they lose by default."

We don't dislike them , We just don't like the guys who worship them.

Post Edited:2007-10-24 19:44:21

#25 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Eternal Chaos says:

revenge time me thinks

M

"

where did all these noobs come from. There #F*king# wrecking my bloody favourite Manga. Everyone will hate DBZ because of all these tits.

have them battle in there own style. like marvel vs dc type of comics. not dbz vs dc/marvel thats not their form of comic.

its like Pokémon vs Digimon.

not charamander vs Silver surfer.

so please stop ruining my favourite manga... #please!#

#26 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

I say we pull a Marvel.com......make a rule....

"NO DBZ ALLOWED ON THE BOARDS"

#27 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#28 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"I'll back you entirely on this one Methos. I think we bring in Parallax Hal (Not Symbiote) for revenge. "

lol, Parallax Hal Vs the entire DBZ universe...

yeah, thats a fair right

M

#29 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Continues to bash head on wall There must be some way to kill all these DBZ idiots or stop them.

#30 Posted by Malewis (268 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Methos says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
hence my actual discussion earlier about DBZ characters against the JLA something i am now regretting since they have attacked the GLC... revenge time me thinks M "

I'll back you entirely on this one Methos. I think we bring in Parallax Hal (Not Symbiote) for revenge. "

wow.....just wow, walks away from DBZ vs bored

(4 now)

#31 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"Methos says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
where did all these noobs come from. There #F**king*# wrecking my bloody favourite Manga. Everyone will hate DBZ because of all these tits. #TO ALL DBZ FANS DONT POST ANY BATTLE UNLESS ITS SOMETHING LIKE GOKU VS GOHAN. AND NOT GOKU VS ION# have them battle in there own style. like marvel vs dc type of comics. not dbz vs dc/marvel thats not their form of comic. its like Pokémon vs Digimon. not charamander vs Silver surfer. so please stop ruining my favourite manga... #please!#"

Shazam, I can honestly agree entirely with you.

@Methos: Oh yeah, most def. lol

#32 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Malewis says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Methos says:
"Eternal Chaos says:

I'll back you entirely on this one Methos. I think we bring in Parallax Hal (Not Symbiote) for revenge. "

wow.....just wow, walks away from DBZ vs bored

(4 now)"

GASPESTH HEITH REACETH ONETH HUNDREDETH POSTETH! Aeth rareth feateth foreth aeth rabideth faboyeth
Post Edited:2007-10-24 19:50:27

#33 Posted by Malewis (268 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"Methos says:
"Eternal Chaos says:

revenge time me thinks

M

"

where did all these noobs come from. There #F*king# wrecking my bloody favourite Manga. Everyone will hate DBZ because of all these tits.

have them battle in there own style. like marvel vs dc type of comics. not dbz vs dc/marvel thats not their form of comic.

its like Pokémon vs Digimon.

not charamander vs Silver surfer.

so please stop ruining my favourite manga... #please!#"

(back)

WTF

u guys started ALLLLLLLLLL!!!!1111!!!!!! the DBZ vs. boreds, dbz fans made 2-3

Post Edited:2007-10-24 19:51:19

#34 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

How does DBZ manage to stay alive, It's popularity is waning rapidly in the face of newer shows and yet it still manages to live when all it shows are reruns with incredibly outdated animation techniques even by anime standards.

#35 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"How does DBZ manage to stay alive, It's popularity is waning rapidly in the face of newer shows and yet it still manages to live when all it shows are reruns with incredibly outdated animation techniques even by anime standards. "

because of classic freeza and Vegeta, lol I loved the first few seasons

#36 Posted by Malewis (268 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"How does DBZ manage to stay alive, It's popularity is waning rapidly in the face of newer shows and yet it still manages to live when all it shows are reruns with incredibly outdated animation techniques even by anime standards. "

Its just that gewd

#37 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Malewis says:

"Dreadnaught says:

Its just that gewd"

To you maybe. But to most of us it's just some old show that people love way too much.

#38 Posted by Malewis (268 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Malewis says:
"Dreadnaught says:

Its just that gewd"

To you maybe. But to most of us it's just some old show that people love way too much."

sounds IYHO.

#39 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Malewis says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Malewis says:
"Dreadnaught says:

Its just that gewd"

To you maybe. But to most of us it's just some old show that people love way too much."

sounds IYHO."

You seem to be addicted to using acronyms.

#40 Posted by Malewis (268 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Malewis says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Malewis says:
"Dreadnaught says:

Its just that gewd"

sounds IYHO."

You seem to be addicted to using acronyms. "

I.S. = (i is), U no?

#41 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Malewis says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Malewis says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Malewis says:
"Dreadnaught says:

Its just that gewd"

sounds IYHO."

I.S. = (i is), U no?"

Can you speak plain english?

#42 Posted by Malewis (268 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Malewis says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Malewis says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Malewis says:
"Dreadnaught says:

Its just that gewd"

sounds IYHO."

I.S. = (i is), U no?"

Can you speak plain english?

"

idk? can N-E-1 ?

#43 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know enough about mr majestic but if he can become one with the cosmos then i dont know how goku wins this

#44 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Malewis says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Malewis says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Malewis says:
"Dreadnaught says:
*Its just that gewd*"
sounds IYHO."
I.S. = (i is), U no?"
Can you speak plain english? "

You see why I can't stand this guy right?

#45 Posted by Malewis (268 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Malewis says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Malewis says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Malewis says:
"Dreadnaught says:
*Its just that gewd*"
sounds IYHO."
I.S. = (i is), U no?"

You see why I can't stand this guy right?"

....ur an arse EC.

#46 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Malewis says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Malewis says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Malewis says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Malewis says:
"Dreadnaught says:
*Its just that gewd*"
sounds IYHO."
I.S. = (i is), U no?"

....ur an arse EC."

That's just your opinion and a n00b's opinion never matters.

#47 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Malewis says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Malewis says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Malewis says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Malewis says:
"Dreadnaught says:
*Its just that gewd*"
sounds IYHO."
I.S. = (i is), U no?"
....ur an arse EC."

And you're cancer to Comicvine pendejo.

#48 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Malewis says:

"IM NOT A /\/008, we almost have the same amount of pts."

My post count will squash yours any day.

#49 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Malewis says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Malewis says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Malewis says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Malewis says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Malewis says:
"Dreadnaught says:
*Its just that gewd*"
sounds IYHO."
I.S. = (i is), U no?"
....ur an arse EC."

And you're cancer to Comicvine pendejo."

.....i dont like u

"

No one likes you.

#50 Posted by Malewis (268 posts) - - Show Bio

IM NOT A //008, we almost have the same amount of pts.