#1 Edited by yahweh (326 posts) - - Show Bio

Both Mr. Majestic and Darkseid(pre reboot) receive 1 years prep: with it they can use any gear/tech they have ever had access to(minus Infinity gauntlet or antilife equation or soulfire formula for darkseid). Mr. Majestic can use Kherubim tech, and Darkseid can use apokoliptan tech. After the 1 year is up, they fight 15 feet apart in the desert(sunny), no bfr, no time limit, both bloodlusted, win by K.O.

Who takes this?

Kherubim Warrior

or

Uxas

#2 Posted by King Saturn (224220 posts) - - Show Bio
I am going to take Mr. Majestic here in a tough fight with Darkseid... 
#3 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid.

#4 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go with Majestros.

#5 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

darkseid stomps

#6 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn: @blackadamFTW: @jeanroygrant:

Okay.

#7 Posted by Nefarious (20461 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid wins with prep time.

#8 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

I love all the explanations...

#9 Posted by Saren (25687 posts) - - Show Bio

OP sort of slants this severely in favor of Darkseid by giving him access to anything he's ever had before, he could just use the Soulfire formula.

#10 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid had the Infinity Gauntlet?

#11 Posted by Saren (25687 posts) - - Show Bio

@BringnIt: In a crossover. It didn't work for him since it only works in Marvel.

#12 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@Buckshot said:

I love all the explanations...

#13 Edited by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

OP sort of slants this severely in favor of Darkseid by giving him access to anything he's ever had before, he could just use the Soulfire formula.

Majestic has access to the tech that made him a Universal. He's also had access to Void Spartan lol.

#14 Posted by Saren (25687 posts) - - Show Bio

@Buckshot said:

@CitizenBane said:

Majestic has access to the tech that made him a Universal. He's also had access to Void Spartan lol.

Yeah but I don't know whether or not Universal/Void abilities can counter someone more powerful than the Source, mainly because I'm not entirely sure how powerful the Source is supposed to be. One minute it seems universal, next it seems multiversal since it can impose restrictions on the Spectre's actions.

Plus Darkseid has also had access to the Anti-Life Equation that even the Spectre is susceptible to (albeit after being weakened by the Spear of Destiny).

#15 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane:I have no truck with abstracts for the most part so I can't really comment on that. I did see this though "DS wasn't equal to the Source. He couldn't even permeanantly bind him even after he had tons of prep time." I don't know how valid that is. I'm sure I could find out but that requires more energy than I'm willing to give to something I couldn't really care less about.

#16 Posted by Saren (25687 posts) - - Show Bio

@Buckshot said:

@CitizenBane:I have no truck with abstracts for the most part so I can't really comment on that. I did see this though "DS wasn't equal to the Source. He couldn't even permeanantly bind him even after he had tons of prep time." I don't know how valid that is. I'm sure I could find out but that requires more energy than I'm willing to give to something I couldn't really care less about.

Darkseid did bind the Source, but the Source managed to break free because he released Orion from his death. He and Darkseid were bound together by the prophecy that the son would kill the father, and so Orion was able to use the Soulfire's power as well. Or at least that was the explanation given. The Source essentially out-prepped Darkseid, but without Orion and that prophecy, I don't see what the Source could have done.

#17 Posted by yahweh (326 posts) - - Show Bio

@Buckshot: @CitizenBane: Okay, no soulfire formula then.

I made this battle because I want to see who's deadlier with prep.

#18 Posted by Saren (25687 posts) - - Show Bio

Dunno, there's still the Anti-Life Equation.

#19 Posted by yahweh (326 posts) - - Show Bio

@Buckshot: @CitizenBane: Okay I've taken that away.

I'm curious, what are some of Apokolip's advanced weaponry?

It has to have something, right?

#20 Posted by Saren (25687 posts) - - Show Bio

I quit. Typical majestic99 thread, nerf or boost a character until the desired outcome is obtained. I could go into Apokoliptian tech but those will be taken away in the next OP edit after that post, so why bother?

#21 Edited by yahweh (326 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

I quit. Typical majestic99 thread, nerf or boost a character until the desired outcome is obtained. I could go into Apokoliptian tech but those will be taken away in the next OP edit after that post, so why bother?

My desired outcome is to be informed of Apokolip's tech, which is why I asked.

#22 Posted by Saren (25687 posts) - - Show Bio

@yahweh said:

@CitizenBane said:

My desired outcome is to be informed of Apokolip's tech, which is why I asked.

I'd probably believe that if I'd never seen any of the other threads you've made. Sadly, I have.

#23 Posted by yahweh (326 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

I'd probably believe that if I'd never seen any of the other threads you've made. Sadly, I have.

Are you going to answer the question or keep insulting me?

#24 Posted by Dextersinister (6174 posts) - - Show Bio

@yahweh: The 2 New God planets are suppose to have the most advanced tech in the entire universe but it was rarely touched on after there own series ended because it would have felt like overkill against who Darkseid was normally put up against.

#25 Posted by yahweh (326 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: And I never said i was going to keep making changes, you just assumed that.

#26 Posted by Saren (25687 posts) - - Show Bio

@yahweh said:

@CitizenBane: And I never said i was going to keep making changes, you just assumed that.

@CitizenBane said:

#27 Posted by yahweh (326 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

@yahweh: The 2 New God planets are suppose to have the most advanced tech in the entire universe but it was rarely touched on after there own series ended because it would have felt like overkill against who Darkseid was normally put up against.

What tech has been used exactly?

#28 Posted by yahweh (326 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@yahweh said:

Are you going to answer or not?

#29 Edited by Dextersinister (6174 posts) - - Show Bio

@yahweh said:

@Dextersinister said:

What tech has been used exactly?

I can only think of a few, they are capable of wiping out galaxies with a single weapon but prefer to enslave planets, most of the people on Apocolypse where not born there. The power of a green lantern ring isn't considered that high, he even had GL running around just for a laugh after the corps attacked and got obliterated. Mother and father boxes are considered the best forms of technological teleportation in the universe. Him and his science buddy Metron made a replica of Death under there command. Only new thing I cn think of is the Aegis armour but I don't know what thats capable of.

To be honest most of his best feats are from his own power or manipulation of others.

#30 Posted by yahweh (326 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister:Those weapons are allowed, then.

#31 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#32 Posted by Saren (25687 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

Only new thing I cn think of is the Aegis armour but I don't know what thats capable of.

The Aegis armor is not Apokoliptian tech, it is forged from the shell of an Imperiex probe, and at any rate it's no longer in Darkseid's possession.

#33 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#34 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#35 Posted by Baberaham_Lincoln (936 posts) - - Show Bio

what does 'bump' mean??