#1 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
NYC BATTLE!
#2 Posted by King Saturn (224462 posts) - - Show Bio
Well Mr. Majestic in his current form would lose to Composite Superman... simply because Composite Superman has the strength and speed of three Pre Crisis Superman... and there is nothing Majestic can do with that unless he is in God Mode... then the fight becomes a curbstomp in favor of Majestic
#3 Posted by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio

Composite Superman should win with little difficulty. Unless this is God Majestic.

#4 Posted by King Saturn (224462 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-All said:
"Composite Superman should win with little difficulty. Unless this is God Majestic."
Indeed
#5 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

CS for win.

#6 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Where's Buckshot when you need him?

#7 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" Where's Buckshot when you need him? "
true, it would be interesting to see how he would break this down here, lol
#8 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think under any stipulations Majestic could win this match, well unless CS was depowered.

#9 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Composite Superman three times stronger than Superman? Because Majestic, in essence, is stronger than Superman by just as much.

#10 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

well, he is supposed to be a genius so there may be a possibility that he can pull this off altho i think it's highly unlikely, i mean is cs supes that much faster than majestic that he would be completely overwhelmed?

#11 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, Majestic can move several times faster than light. I don't how fast Composite Superman is.

#12 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock: thats what i want to know as well as the sword, isn't he also a master swordsman too?
#13 Edited by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:

" @Static Shock: thats what i want to know as well as the sword, isn't he also a master swordsman too? "

From what I've read, the sword is Kheribum. It's made from a metal that warps the reality of whatever it touches. You know, the same metal that Zealot's swords are made from, and she's even stated that it absorbs the energy of a thousand suns and can shave the edges of an electron. The sword can basically cut through anything (just touching the blade gives you a cut). As for Majestic's swordsmanship, I would have to believe so.
#14 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" Well, Majestic can move several times faster than light. I don't how fast Composite Superman is. "
I believe speed on par with Pre Crisis Superman, or faster I believe.
#15 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
"I believe speed on par with Pre Crisis Superman, or faster I believe. "
CS Superman wasn't affected by the COIE?
#16 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"I believe speed on par with Pre Crisis Superman, or faster I believe. "
CS Superman wasn't affected by the COIE? "
I didn't know he had any appearences after O_o since the most commonly used version is the Pre Crisis form?
#17 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" I didn't know he had any appearences after O_o since the most commonly used version is the Pre Crisis form? "
Oh. I just assumed he was prevalent after the Crisis. Guess not. LOL.
#18 Posted by jacobyLIVE (1828 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely just made this thread earlier today 

Didn't get any posts though.. :(

#19 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" I didn't know he had any appearences after O_o since the most commonly used version is the Pre Crisis form? "
Oh. I just assumed he was prevalent after the Crisis. Guess not. LOL. "
Oh nevermind, there is one after that appeared in only one issue, has superman's powers/attributes batman's brain,Firestorm,Atom,Elongated Man,and Red Tornadoes powers.
#20 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@jacobyLIVE said:
" Definitely just made this thread earlier today  Didn't get any posts though.. :( "
This threads 1 year and 6 months older, could esplain alot.
#21 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
Oh nevermind, there is one after that appeared in only one issue, has superman's powers/attributes batman's brain,Firestorm,Atom,Elongated Man,and Red Tornadoes powers. "
I thought he had more than that.
#22 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @capall said:

" @Static Shock: thats what i want to know as well as the sword, isn't he also a master swordsman too? "

From what I've read, the sword is Kheribum. It's made from a metal that warps the reality of whatever it touches. You know, the same metal that Zealot's swords are made from, and she's even stated that it absorbs the energy of a thousand suns and can shave the edges of an electron. The sword can basically cut through anything (just touching the blade gives you a cut). As for Majestic's swordsmanship, I would have to believe so. "
Nemesis' swords are the reality cutting ones. All other Kherubim swords are made to be awesome, but those ones are special. What you described (sun forged, electron shaving, etc) is a "normal" weapon. He is a master swordsman, trained from childhood with millennia under his belt. 

I don't think he'd win. I'm pretty sure CS has just like a ton of powers. Isn't he the one with all the Legion's powers? That's a good variety of stuff on top of a PC Kryptonian body.
#23 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
Oh nevermind, there is one after that appeared in only one issue, has superman's powers/attributes batman's brain,Firestorm,Atom,Elongated Man,and Red Tornadoes powers. "
I thought he had more than that. "
Pre crisis had all of the legions powers, all 3,000 of them..Post I guess was like an Amazo beta.
#24 Posted by jacobyLIVE (1828 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @jacobyLIVE said:
" Definitely just made this thread earlier today  Didn't get any posts though.. :( "
This threads 1 year and 6 months older, could esplain alot. "
Ahh,probably could
#25 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Buckshot said:
"Nemesis' swords are the reality cutting ones. All other Kherubim swords are made to be awesome, but those ones are special. What you described (sun forged, electron shaving, etc) is a "normal" weapon. He is a master swordsman, trained from childhood with millennia under his belt.
Oh, OK. Thanks.
#26 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" Pre crisis had all of the legions powers, all 3,000 of them..Post I guess was like an Amazo beta. "
Oh, OK. I guess he was affected by the Crisis.
#27 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" Pre crisis had all of the legions powers, all 3,000 of them..Post I guess was like an Amazo beta. "
Oh, OK. I guess he was affected by the Crisis. "
Naw they're two hole different characters.
#28 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
"Naw they're two hole different characters. "
OK. Makes sense.
#29 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
"Naw they're two hole different characters. "
OK. Makes sense.
#30 Posted by King Saturn (224462 posts) - - Show Bio
Composite Superman still wins here... as long as its Classic Composite Superman... Majestic may have a chance against the newer version of Composite Superman though...