I.A.T.

#3 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

Captain Marvel looks kinda fat.

I.A.T.

Is it your signature? Like mine?

m99

#4 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2. Mainly because they're my two favorite characters, but they definitely have a chance against him.

#5 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

I.A.T.

m99

Yeah, basically. Just in case I get hacked or make a new account something like that. I also write in a certain way.

I.A.T.

#6 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Majestic

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@majestic99 said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

I.A.T.

m99

Yeah, basically. Just in case I get hacked or make a new account something like that. I also write in a certain way.

I.A.T.

Couldn't whoever is hacking you just do the same thing?

#7 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

@vuviper said:

Mr. Majestic

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@majestic99 said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

I.A.T.

m99

I.A.T.

Couldn't whoever is hacking you just do the same thing?

No one knows WHY I do it(well except for majestice99 now).

I.A.T.

#8 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Petey_is_Spidey:

Agreed.

m99

#9 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

I.A.T.

I never liked that pic of Billy either.

#10 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: Do you have any Mr.Majestic feats. ( I'm guessing lool, because your name is Majestic99.

#11 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@majestic99: Do you have any Mr.Majestic feats. ( I'm guessing lool, because your name is Majestic99.

Yes, He has one shot the Eradicator, crushed graphite into diamonds in order to pay for a lunch, has built inventions in nano-seconds, can perceive particles moving at 6x the speed of light, has nano-second reaction time, has withstood nuclear bombs that leveled cities with no visible damage, etc. I'll have more tomorrow I have to go now.

m99

Mr.Majestic takes it.

#13 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Yes, He has one shot the Eradicator, crushed graphite into diamonds in order to pay for a lunch, has built inventions in nano-seconds, can perceive particles moving at 6x the speed of light, has nano-second reaction time, has withstood nuclear bombs that leveled cities with no visible damage, etc. I'll have more tomorrow I have to go now.

m99

I think that would take about 6,000 tons of force from just his hand

And I don't believe Eradicator was taken out by that blow, simply BFRed. They had a lengthier fight afterwords. There is the whole Mr. Majestic rearranging and solar system though.

#14 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@vuviper said:

I think that would take about 6,000 tons of force from just his hand

And I don't believe Eradicator was taken out by that blow, simply BFRed. They had a lengthier fight afterwords. There is the whole Mr. Majestic rearranging and solar system though.

He was taken out, they fought before(with superboy around, which Majestic also one shot), and the solar system thing requires a panel of scans I'll put up later(in context).
m99

#15 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#16 Posted by SlimJ87D (10556 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

m99

I don't get the perceiving particles at 6X times of c.

It implies that he knows how fast they are traveling and what hit the rig. But it doesn't say he can see them actually moving.

That's like a bullet hitting the side of my car while I'm driving it and I look at where it hit and say "Bullets traveling 700 fps to 1400 fps are hitting my car."

What does it say in the other pages? Does it say he can see them moving or something?

#17 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D said:

It implies that he knows how fast they are traveling and what hit the rig. But it doesn't say he can see them actually moving.

That's like a bullet hitting the side of my car while I'm driving it and I look at where it hit and say "Bullets traveling 700 fps to 1400 fps are hitting my car."

What does it say in the other pages? Does it say he can see them moving or something?

The scan was supposed to show that if something came at him at 6x FTL, he could react to it.

Here are the pages right before it:

Mr. Majestic#2

This shows other feats, like:

1. The fact he survived without food, water, or air, for 4 months straight.

2. Can fly FTL for months of end

3. He isn't dependent on the sun for powers(he's a superman clone arguably more powerful than Superman)

4. He is inventive(the ship he's traveling in he built using only scrap metal and his intellect)

#18 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@SlimJ87D said:

The scan was supposed to show that if something came at him at 6x FTL, he could react to it.

Here are the pages right before it:

Mr. Majestic#2

3. He isn't dependent on the sun for powers(he's a superman clone arguably more powerful than Superman)

4. He is inventive(the ship he's traveling in he built using only scrap metal and his intellect)

1, 2, and 3 work for CM and BA, too.

#19 Posted by SlimJ87D (10556 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: I'm at work so I can't take a good look a the scans but I did look at the first one for awhile. I don't think it says or shows he reacted to it in any kind of significant way that Black Adam or CM would.

I think Majestic could beat them though. Just talking about that scan. I don't know how to interpret it.

#20 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D said:

@majestic99: I'm at work so I can't take a good look a the scans but I did look at the first one for awhile. I don't think it says or shows he reacted to it in any kind of significant way that Black Adam or CM would.

I think Majestic could beat them though. Just talking about that scan. I don't know how to interpret it.

It just shows he can react to something moving 6x FTL.

@blackadamFTW said:

Don't understand what you mean by that.

#21 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@SlimJ87D said:

It just shows he can react to something moving 6x FTL.

@blackadamFTW said:

Don't understand what you mean by that.

@majestic99 said:

I mean they can do the bolded things.

#22 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

Seriously, what do you mean by that? Can you or just anyone explain?

m99

#23 Edited by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@blackadamFTW said:

Seriously, what do you mean by that? Can you or just anyone explain?

m99

Alright, here we go.

@majestic99 said:

These bolded things that you posted about Mr. Majestic, work for Captain Marvel and Black Adam as well.

That's what I was trying say.

#24 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

These bolded things that you posted about Mr. Majestic, work for Captain Marvel and Black Adam as well.

Got it. Who do you believe wins in this fight and why?

m99

#25 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Normal levels:

Mr Majestic takes down the two "Superman level" characters with ease.

Most powerful levels:

Universal Majestic would beat the hell out of Lord Marvel and WW3 Adam.

#26 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@blackadamFTW said:

Got it. Who do you believe wins in this fight and why?

m99

I want to say the team, but I think Majestros might win.

#27 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW:

How powerful is WW3 Adam?

#28 Edited by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@blackadamFTW:

How powerful is WW3 Adam?

Extremely powerful. He's beaten the Teen Titans, Martian Manhunter, the JSA, multiple Green Lanterns, Supergirl, Firestorm, and the Marvel family, all very powerful.

#29 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

mm curbstomps with ease

#30 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

bump