Who wins.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Silver2467

I want to say BatMan, but I could be wrong. Majestic is a Kherubim warrior and, thus, a very competent fighter. I'm not the most knowledgeable person when it comes to Wildstorm. I think I need Buckshot to get in here and explain this. 

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By grimlock

lets get one thing straight here batman gets killed!

Lord Bushido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Lord Bushido
@grimlock said:
"lets get one thing straight here batman gets killed! "

Truth
jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#6  Edited By jumpstart55
@grimlock said:

" lets get one thing straight here batman gets killed! "

@Lord Bushido said:

" @grimlock said:

"lets get one thing straight here batman gets killed! "

Truth "

(H2H) No powers

Lord Bushido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Lord Bushido
@jumpstart55: I saw that. The answer is still the same. Maj beats the sh!t out of him. Bats doesn't have any prep. He gets whipped in this badly.
Thepowercosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Thepowercosmic

Mr majesticNOOO!!!he will die                                         SO                             oo ok

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#9  Edited By jumpstart55
@Thepowercosmic said:
"  Mr majesticNOOO!!!he will die                                         SO                             oo ok "
Who dies?
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#10  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

My greatest desire is to say Maj with no qualifiers, but Batman has one thing Majestic doesn't, decades of feats backing up his fighting skill. Of course that's because the character is a street level hero so there's more evidence of him doing what he does daily than Majestic doing something he can do but doesn't ever need to, but still, it's something.

Reasons I'd say Majestic:
10,000 years of combat experience (training and full-on war)
Training under warlord Sebaeos, the most feared warlord in the history of the war-loving planet Khera
Recognition as a warlord in his own right
Showings of skill against enemies of similar power level, of lower power levels, when he himself was depowered as well as in general battles
Recognition as a masterful fighter by other characters 

Reasons I'd say Batman:
All he does is fight at street level so he's used to it and has far more evidence of his skill
Most of Majestic's displays of skill have him using a sword and this is h2h

One of the things I liked about Dreamwar was the Batman/Zealot fight (even though Zealot should have won a lot easier) and I liked that thing Zealot said at one point, something like "If I didn't know better I'd think you were a Warlord." I thought it was neat and it supports what other Majestic creators have said and what I always thought, that in a lot of ways Majestic is Batman's mind in Superman's body, and that puts their skill level at equal in a powerless battle. 

On a slightly related note (only because we're talking about Majestic's skill), after looking at some of his more skillful fights, Majestic's style (the way it looks in most of the fights anyway) is well suited for dealing with multiple enemies, especially coming from different directions. Now, I could certainly be reading into things, but I like coming up with reasons for stuff and I think it could be that it's something he perfected in his millenia of battlefield combat. From what's been shown of that, he was usually either on the front line or surrounded by enemies and so it'd make sense for him to find ways to deal with multiple people at once and use them against each other (sorta like what Deathstroke is known for, but not to the same degree.) Could be a thing Warlords specialize in.

kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#11  Edited By kheranlord12

Majestic has proven himselve to a great fighter but i hate when people say he is a skilled fighter because he is a kheran warlord. Being a warlord mean that you are a military genius and a skilled military leader of the highest caliber.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
@warlord1234 said:
" Majestic has proven himselve to a great fighter but i hate when people say he is a skilled fighter because he is a kheran warlord. Being a warlord mean that you are a military genius and a skilled military leader of the highest caliber. "
Majestic is a military genius and a skilled leader, but Kheran Warlords aren't just their brains and leadership. From what we've seen they lead their troops into battle so the rank "Warlord" is earned by their fighting skill, physical ability and personal courage, not just detached strategy and tactics.
OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#13  Edited By OldIdiotAccount

Batman.

kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By kheranlord12
@Buckshot said:
" @warlord1234 said:
" Majestic has proven himselve to a great fighter but i hate when people say he is a skilled fighter because he is a kheran warlord. Being a warlord mean that you are a military genius and a skilled military leader of the highest caliber. "
Majestic is a military genius and a skilled leader, but Kheran Warlords aren't just their brains and leadership. From what we've seen they lead their troops into battle so the rank "Warlord" is earned by their fighting skill, physical ability and personal courage, not just detached strategy and tactics. "
I know that. But when they is a debate going on people like to reference Majestic fighting skills from being a warlord. From my studies of military history the best warlords were the one that had a tactical skills, great strategic mind and incredible political power.
Thepowercosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Thepowercosmic
@jumpstart55: MM lose i think the Bats is all ways fighting h2h an MM use hes power all the time so is like saying no power sups vs a boxer an i know MM can fight an he is old ass hell it self but im saying is all that time an i think no one fight with hime h2h on hes world because of the alteration someone did to his molecules making hime the most powerful  Kherubim on hes planet. Batman wins
grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By grimlock

am telling you guys Bats gets killed fast!

Suggs44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Suggs44

Majestros has thousands of years of combat experience. So yeah.....he wins here.

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By karrob
@Lord Bushido said:
" @jumpstart55: I saw that. The answer is still the same. Maj beats the sh!t out of him. Bats doesn't have any prep. He gets whipped in this badly. "
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
@warlord1234 said:
" @Buckshot said:
" @warlord1234 said:
Majestic is a military genius and a skilled leader, but Kheran Warlords aren't just their brains and leadership. From what we've seen they lead their troops into battle so the rank "Warlord" is earned by their fighting skill, physical ability and personal courage, not just detached strategy and tactics. "
I know that. But when they is a debate going on people like to reference Majestic fighting skills from being a warlord. From my studies of military history the best warlords were the one that had a tactical skills, great strategic mind and incredible political power. "
And based on all that's been seen, on Khera the best Warlords had those (except for the incredible political power I'd say) things as well as impressive fighting ability, so saying Majestic is skilled if he's earned that rank isn't inaccurate. And as I mentioned before, when Zealot complimented Batman by saying he could be a Warlord, that was based on his display in their fight, lending more support to the idea that fighting ability is a significant part of what goes into being a Warlord.
kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By kheranlord12
@Buckshot said:

" @warlord1234 said:

" @Buckshot said:
" @warlord1234 said:
I know that. But when they is a debate going on people like to reference Majestic fighting skills from being a warlord. From my studies of military history the best warlords were the one that had a tactical skills, great strategic mind and incredible political power. "
And based on all that's been seen, on Khera the best Warlords had those (except for the incredible political power I'd say) things as well as impressive fighting ability, so saying Majestic is skilled if he's earned that rank isn't inaccurate. And as I mentioned before, when Zealot complimented Batman by saying he could be a Warlord, that was based on his display in their fight, lending more support to the idea that fighting ability is a significant part of what goes into being a Warlord. "
I am full aware that Majestic is a skilled fighter . Majestic is like Orion in a way they both have shown little of they fighting skills but the skills they have displayed put them in high ranking postion. I think Kheran warlord do weild power it was Majestic that allowed Charis to receive coda training and before Majestic was a warlord he was having a sercet affair with a woman name Elan she was scared that her father was going to find out and Majestic said don't worry soon i will be a warlord and i will own many lands.
SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By SilverGalford

batman
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
@warlord1234 said:
I am full aware that Majestic is a skilled fighter . Majestic is like Orion in a way they both have shown little of they fighting skills but the skills they have displayed put them in high ranking postion. I think Kheran warlord do weild power it was Majestic that allowed Charis to receive coda training and before Majestic was a warlord he was having a sercet affair with a woman name Elan she was scared that her was going to find out and Majestic said don't worry soon i will be a warlord and i will own many lands. "
I'm not saying you don't know he's a good fighter, but you seem to be saying that you can't say he's a  skilled fighter simply because he's a Warlord while I think you can. As for "incredible political power," the Wildcats time on Khera showed that it was the High Lords of the Pantheon that had political power, not Warlords. The Warlords may have had a lot of influence, but the Lords were the ones that made changes that affected the larger scale.