Battlefield: Metropolis.

Morals: In character.

Win via Death or Knock out.

No prep time.

#2 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

Team stomps and sinestro could probably solo

#3 Posted by Joygirl (20060 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Juiceboks (9781 posts) - - Show Bio

So does no prep time mean Majestic can't invent stuff in the middle of battle?

#5 Edited by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@knivestrillions: Why does Sinestro solo when Atros > Sinestro? O_o

i know more of sinestro than atrocious so if atrocious is more powerful fine but the point is either of them could solo this

#6 Posted by Joygirl (20060 posts) - - Show Bio

@knivestrillions: Ah. Right. Well he slapped Hal, Carol, and Sinestro around simultaneously.

#7 Posted by jashro44 (22836 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

i know more of sinestro than atrocious so if atrocious is more powerful fine but the point is either of them could solo this

Do you have speed feats for lanterns? Particularly sinestro?

#8 Edited by Joygirl (20060 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I have no Sinestro feats onhand at all. Him beating Mongul but it doesn't really count. Getting slapped around by Atros. Killing Laira but that isn't a speed feat so much as a "I'm a total dick and will cut you in half from behind while you're distracted" feat.

#9 Edited by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@knivestrillions said:

@joygirl said:

Do you have speed feats for lanterns? Particularly sinestro?

i had a photobucket account filled with sinestro feats and lantern feats in general but i got hacked and all got deleted but you could search for a respect thread there's bound to be one of sinestro

#10 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic's speed and previous dealings with rings would help him here. Stealing rings leaves them powerless (or kills in the case of Atrocitus) and he's shown he can do that.

#11 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@knivestrillions: Ah. Right. Well he slapped Hal, Carol, and Sinestro around simultaneously.

good for him

#12 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25540 posts) - - Show Bio

@knivestrillions: Nonsense. Sinestro is not soloing this neither is this a stomp.

#13 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25540 posts) - - Show Bio

@knivestrillions: Nice come back. Seriously speaking, Majestic speed is on a level above both Sinestro and Atrocitus (the dude has made gadgets in nanoseconds IIRC), his strength is singnificant enough to smash their best constructs (dude has towed planets for pete's sake)

All in all Majestic could simply blitz them and remove their rings unless I see some speed feats from the Lanterns to disprove this claim.

#15 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@knivestrillions: Nice come back. Seriously speaking, Majestic speed is on a level above both Sinestro and Atrocitus (the dude has made gadgets in nanoseconds IIRC), his strength is singnificant enough to smash their best constructs (dude has towed planets for pete's sake)

All in all Majestic could simply blitz them and remove their rings unless I see some speed feats from the Lanterns to disprove this claim.

thanks it took me a few hours to come up with that comeback im glad you appreciate it and idk how much you know about fighting but lifting planets and building gadgets doesn't really help when two top tier herald guys are shoving constructs down you throat

#16 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

^ this guy's debating = phenomenal

#17 Posted by dondave (38481 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Joygirl (20060 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Ostyo (8661 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic stomps

#20 Posted by HigorM (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

@buckshot said:

Majestic's speed and previous dealings with rings would help him here. Stealing rings leaves them powerless (or kills in the case of Atrocitus) and he's shown he can do that.

#21 Edited by dondave (38481 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@dccomicsrule2011: Hal Jordan towed a planet too. Atros > Sinestro > Hal.

That's ABC logic and poor at best, you could at best use Sinestro in this instance as he shown that he has a greater mastery of the ring and that his will is so great that he's broken rings before. Atrocitus has none of that, he only has an strength advantage over Hal and Sinestro nothing indicates that he make constructs on the same level in size and strength.

#22 Posted by Joygirl (20060 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Your face is ABC logic. >8D And yes, Sinestro is the best ring-user but Atros is still the most powerful. His blood-breath has torn through reality and just alone with his claws he has done some amazing things, such as killing ALL the manhunters, Abin Sur, and Guardians. He isn't just going to go down here and if they work as a team, the Lanterns will take this with difficulty. Sinestro's auto-shields will prevent a blitz.

#23 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (25540 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: I know of the feat you speak of but it was the combined effort of Hal and Superman that pulled the planet Earth. Also I find the feat somehwhat a high showing since Hal has struggled to hold continent North America with his constructs (in fact he ran out of power doing so) and it took virtually everything he had to stop a wobbling Moon IIRC. It's also worth mentioning, that we have no idea how much weight Hal was pulling to boot, he could have been pulling 1/2 of the planets mass or 1/10 the planets mass. Majestic has pushed a planet solo with out help his strength is above the likes of Superman and Hal Jordan I have no doubt in my mind he can break their constructs.

#24 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (25540 posts) - - Show Bio

@knivestrillions: ....... -_-

Majestic combat speed is far above the Lanterns. He has invented gadgets in nanoseconds and dodged FTL projectile; his combat speed far surpasses the Lanterns. Couple that speed with his planet pulling strength, Majestic will be tearing through their sheilds with out too much trouble. Tell me one worth while speed feat from the Lanterns that would prevent them from being speed blitzed to infinity and beyond.

#25 Posted by dondave (38481 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@dondave: Your face is ABC logic. >8D And yes, Sinestro is the best ring-user but Atros is still the most powerful. His blood-breath has torn through reality and just alone with his claws he has done some amazing things, such as killing ALL the manhunters, Abin Sur, and Guardians. He isn't just going to go down here and if they work as a team, the Lanterns will take this with difficulty. Sinestro's auto-shields will prevent a blitz.

You were trying to insinuate that Atrocitus has planetary level strength. Most powerful doesn't mean he makes the strongest or most durable constructs, just because he's stronger than Hal or Sinestro doesn't mean he could pull of feats they've done with their rings. I don't care about any other feats he has, I've read most of them anyway, he's not beating Majestic, at best he's a liability to Sinestro.

#26 Posted by Joygirl (20060 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: If you can break constructs of a certain strength level you are that strong. Atros has, at the very least (this is off the top of my head) shredded Carol's constructs like tissue paper and ripped through Abin Sur's shields without a ring. His strength and durability are close to a Superman level, even if his speed isn't. As a team, Atros and Sinestro will have this.

#27 Edited by Megabeast1 (197 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, I seriously have doubts that the lanterns could win here, Majestic is could enough to tango with Superboy Prime, no chance for the lanterns here!!

#28 Posted by Bruxae (14004 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Atrocitus could solo this, with Sinestro backing him up they most definetly win.

#29 Edited by Joygirl (20060 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by King Saturn (224436 posts) - - Show Bio

I will take Majestic here... I see the ole boy in Red and White taking away Atrocitus and Sinestro's Power Rings... subsequently ending the fight.

#31 Posted by jimmy11 (171 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestros wins. Super strength, super speed, genius, warrior with several millennia of fighting experience.

#32 Posted by Joygirl (20060 posts) - - Show Bio

@jimmy11: Atros is billionz of years old. :3 BILLIONZ AND BILLIONZ. Your millennia are silly and small, smaller than Mr. Majestic's penis.

#33 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (25540 posts) - - Show Bio

lol @ Atrocitus soloing. Show me him reacting in nanosecond and dodging FTL projectile. If not he get's blitzed to infinity and beyond. Even with out speed blitzing Majestic still outclassed him in strength and need I say durability? Majestic wrecks Atrocitus.

#34 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@knivestrillions: ....... -_-

Majestic combat speed is far above the Lanterns. He has invented gadgets in nanoseconds and dodged FTL projectile; his combat speed far surpasses the Lanterns. Couple that speed with his planet pulling strength, Majestic will be tearing through their sheilds with out too much trouble. Tell me one worth while speed feat from the Lanterns that would prevent them from being speed blitzed to infinity and beyond.

idk what that emoticon means but ok again what will building a gadget and pulling a planet help in a fight?and idk how you think lanterns fight but they don't just sit there with a shield and hope that the other guy gets tired and leaves....every lantern is solar system buster bud stop underestimating them just because they can't pull planets

oh and here is a speed/reflex feat done by john who isn't even a leader of a lantern corp like sinestro and atrocious

another done by hal

and lanterns can enter hyperspace so you know what that means he can go a millions of times faster than light whenever he feels like it (btw he is going from earth to oa if you can't tell)

your turn

#35 Edited by Lvenger (20704 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by Hyperlight (6174 posts) - - Show Bio

this fight can go either way.... mister majestic is superior in every way other than the fact he cant make constructs.... which he might be able to make up with his other energy manipulating abilities but somehow i see them winning due to sheer ruthlessness

#37 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

@knivestrillions:

Your support for their speed is John setting his ring to automatically attack (which Sinestro and Atrocitus wouldn't know to do or be able to pull off before Majestic could move), John catching Superman (when he wasn't moving fast enough to catch Flash and when John knew ahead of time where he was going to try to go), a couple precrisis pages, and travel speed? Try harder. Majestic stealing Kyle's ring suggests he could do that again more than these "speed feats" show otherwise.

#38 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@buckshot said:

@knivestrillions:

Your support for their speed is John setting his ring to automatically attack (which Sinestro and Atrocitus wouldn't know to do or be able to pull off before Majestic could move), John catching Superman (when he wasn't moving fast enough to catch Flash and when John knew ahead of time where he was going to try to go), a couple precrisis pages, and travel speed? Try harder. Majestic stealing Kyle's ring suggests he could do that again more than these "speed feats" show otherwise.

well not that its any of your business he wanted speed feats i gave speed feats he never specified what type of speed feats he wanted so i just gave a few random ones no one is being a try hard i just gave the man what he asked for you got a problem with the scans take it up with the guy who created the comic ok ok....

#39 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (25540 posts) - - Show Bio

@knivestrillions: The autofire is nice and all but Neither Sinestro or Atrocitus have done this before to my recollation. Also they actually have activate it to put it in auto-fire, which is very unlikely considering Majestics speed feats as I have already stated multiple times. Secondly that is clearly a PC scan so I'm not even going to adress that.

Thridly, Travel speed is irrelevent, it's combat speed that matters in, well, combat.

As I've said before and will say again, show me legitememt COMBAT/REACTION feats for the Lanterns, until then Majestic makes a ham sandwhich, then proceeds to remove their ring and beating the pulp out of them, all done in 1/10000 of a second.

Using your word, your move.

#40 Posted by logy5000 (5927 posts) - - Show Bio

Team should take this.

#41 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@knivestrillions: The autofire is nice and all but Neither Sinestro or Atrocitus have done this before to my recollation. Also they actually have activate it to put it in auto-fire, which is very unlikely considering Majestics speed feats as I have already stated multiple times. Secondly that is clearly a PC scan so I'm not even going to adress that.

Thridly, Travel speed is irrelevent, it's combat speed that matters in, well, combat.

As I've said before and will say again, show me legitememt COMBAT/REACTION feats for the Lanterns, until then Majestic makes a ham sandwhich, then proceeds to remove their ring and beating the pulp out of them, all done in 1/10000 of a second.

Using your word, your move.

idk where im going to get "combat speed" from since lanterns do not fight h2h and when did i give you a time travel feat? oa isn't in another time or dimension it shows how fast a lantern can go and of course you are not going to look at the PC feat since that's the one that matters the most out of all of them.....

#42 Posted by SOG7dc (7510 posts) - - Show Bio

I know absolutely nothing about atrocitis. What can he do to harm someone like majestic?

#43 Posted by Joygirl (20060 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: Rip him apart with his bare hands or breath acid-puke all over him. Eithet should do the trick.

#44 Posted by dondave (38481 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@sog7dc: Rip him apart with his bare hands or breath acid-puke all over him. Eithet should do the trick.

Way too slow

#45 Edited by SOG7dc (7510 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: Atrocitis is strong enough to rip mr majestic apart? You sure about that? Lol

#46 Edited by Lvenger (20704 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

Rip Majestic apart? Atrocitus is around about Superman level in physicals I'd willingly say but Majestic>>Superman. Even if Atrocitus actually caught Majestic, I doubt he'd rip him apart given that Majestic is basically a more powerful, ruthless and smarter version of Superman.

#47 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (25540 posts) - - Show Bio

@knivestrillions:

Wait what? I said travel speed, I never said time travel, read my post again. Secondly, by combat speed mean speed used in battle such as throwing punches, dodging attacks, dishing out attacks, etc. Even if GL's don't fight H2H they should still have combat speed feats. I know some but none of them is on the level of creating gadgets/devices in nanoseconds. The PC feat is usuable because this is obviously not PC versions, this is post crisis versions so anything PC is irrelevent.