Mr. Majestic and Spartan V.S. Superman and captain marvel.

XnecroXmongerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By XnecroXmongerX

no rules. bloodlust. and spartan has two other bodies he can switch to.

crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By crackerjack82

Wow they are soo gonna rape Superman and Marvel

HughJass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By HughJass

@crackerjack82 said:

This is Majestic not Apollo.

crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By crackerjack82

@HughJass said:

@crackerjack82 said:

This is Majestic not Apollo.

Ha Ha Ha, nice gay poke there

They still Curb-stomp, then rape those two

PaperRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By PaperRonin

Team1 :)

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ShiZZmAhh

going with team 1.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
probably Mr. Majestic and Spartan... I think Captain Marvel or Superman could take down Spartan though. 
crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By crackerjack82

@King Saturn: you sure about that?

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By termiteone4ever

Team 1

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
@crackerjack82 said:

@King Saturn: you sure about that?

absolutely sure about it... just because Spartan can keep up with Majestic for a few panels does not mean he is really a match for him... Majestic has torn through Spartan before IIRC... and I could see the same thing happening with Spartan battling Superman or Captain Marvel ( DC ). 
crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By crackerjack82

@King Saturn: I know Maj has torn through spartans in the past,

Maj is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>superman<captain Marvel

Superman>=Spartan

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
@crackerjack82 said:

Maj is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>superman<captain Marvel

Superman>=Spartan

Superman is beyond Spartan... Superman and Captain Marvel physically are pretty much equals. 
crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By crackerjack82

@King Saturn: well current supes isnt, and i put Captain marvel over superman, i know DC doesn't but i do, although that could be just a personal thing, the Spartans' where made to police the Kherubim people, who had a great deal of varying powers such as The Pantheon (of which Mr. Majestic is a member) consists of males, who all have a Superman power set, and The Coda (of which Zealot is a member) Shaper’s Guild, The Titanthropes, or Titans, are the original race of Khera.

If this is him with voids power dear god; however, he had been shown to stalemate Mister Majestic in a strength match even before the upgrade. He also had a crossover with Apollo where he knocked him out in 4 punches before his first upgrade. Don't forget that his computer-like mind allows him to choose the best strategy in all circumstances.

He has no problem dealing with beings such as Caitlin Fairchild, who aside from not having flight, is pretty much at supergirl's level. do not put spartan down. as he is far from weak

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#14  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@crackerjack82 said:

Superman>=Spartan

I'd probably write it like this:

Spartan (Silver Suit/Jack Marlowe) >> Majestic > Superman ~ Captain Marvel > Spartan (Combat Gear/Void-Powered) >>> Spartan (No Void) >>> Spartan (John Colt)

@crackerjack82 said:

@King Saturn: He also had a crossover with Apollo where he knocked him out in 4 punches before his first upgrade. Don't forget that his computer-like mind allows him to choose the best strategy in all circumstances.

He has no problem dealing with beings such as Caitlin Fairchild, who aside from not having flight, is pretty much at supergirl's level.

Can I get a reference for each of those claims?

@King Saturn said:

Majestic has torn through Spartan before IIRC... and I could see the same thing happening with Spartan battling Superman or Captain Marvel ( DC ).

I wouldn't put Spartan on Majestic's level, but I would comment on him being ripped apart. I think he only gets ripped apart because he can survive it. Writers are able to put him through more damage because he'll still be alive afterward. If his body couldn't simply be reassembled or if he couldn't just transfer his mind into another one, I bet he'd take far less damage. This can't be proven, but it is my belief. Anyway, he does get damaged so I would just address that by saying it rarely stops him. One of the times he got ripped apart by Majestic he went on to beat Majestic anyway and another time Majestic ripped him apart and he should have lost he still managed to end the fight (through BFR).

crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By crackerjack82

@Buckshot: early wildcats, shortly after Apollo was introduced. I do not remember when he fought Fairchild, but i do remember it, and him handling her with ease, this was after Lord EMP upgraded him

PaperRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By PaperRonin

@Buckshot said:

@crackerjack82 said:

Superman>=Spartan

I'd probably write it like this:

Spartan (Silver Suit/Jack Marlowe) >> Majestic > Superman ~ Captain Marvel > Spartan (Combat Gear/Void-Powered) >>> Spartan (No Void) >>> Spartan (John Colt)

@crackerjack82 said:

@King Saturn: He also had a crossover with Apollo where he knocked him out in 4 punches before his first upgrade. Don't forget that his computer-like mind allows him to choose the best strategy in all circumstances.

He has no problem dealing with beings such as Caitlin Fairchild, who aside from not having flight, is pretty much at supergirl's level.

Can I get a reference for each of those claims?

@King Saturn said:

Majestic has torn through Spartan before IIRC... and I could see the same thing happening with Spartan battling Superman or Captain Marvel ( DC ).

I wouldn't put Spartan on Majestic's level, but I would comment on him being ripped apart. I think he only gets ripped apart because he can survive it. Writers are able to put him through more damage because he'll still be alive afterward. If his body couldn't simply be reassembled or if he couldn't just transfer his mind into another one, I bet he'd take far less damage. This can't be proven, but it is my belief. Anyway, he does get damaged so I would just address that by saying it rarely stops him. One of the times he got ripped apart by Majestic he went on to beat Majestic anyway and another time Majestic ripped him apart and he should have lost he still managed to end the fight (through BFR).

Good points

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@crackerjack82 said:

@Buckshot: early wildcats, shortly after Apollo was introduced. I do not remember when he fought Fairchild, but i do remember it, and him handling her with ease, this was after Lord EMP upgraded him

Could you give me a better citation for him fighting Apollo? Also requested references for the statement you made about his computer mind and Fairchild being on Supergirl's level.

crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By crackerjack82

@Buckshot: id have to get my stuff out of storage,so it may take me a while

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Saturn
@Buckshot said: 

@King Saturn said:

hmmm... so it's kind of like a Cyborg Superman situation. Hank is sometimes torn apart in battles but because he is Immortal and can Regenerate it's not something that totally stops him from his relentless attack. 
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@King Saturn: More like: Hank is sometimes torn apart in battles but because he is immortal and can regenerate, it's not something that totally stops him BUT it is also BECAUSE he is immortal and can regenerate and won't be totally stopped that writers allow him to be torn apart in battles (even though he's supposed to be as durable as Superman).

MyronLee26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21  Edited By MyronLee26

Majestic is more powerful than Cap and Supes in every possible aspect, and has proven it. team 1 wins.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@MyronLee26 said:

Majestic is more powerful than Cap and Supes in every possible aspect, and has proven it. team 1 wins.

I agree.
emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By emperorznb

I think Spartan could go toe-to-toe with Superman especially with the void upgrade while Mr. Majestic goes for Captain Marvel.