User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ToO_RaW
No Caption Provided
Majestic
Majestic

vs

No BFR.

Hank has rings

If Hank's Body is destroyed he is out of the fight.

Majestic has creation blades

This is the same Tyrant that dominated 5 herald level beings.

Fight takes place on an abandoned planet.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By jeanroygrant

Tyrant.

Jeronimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jeronimo

Tyrant

No Caption Provided
Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Dredeuced

Isn't Tyrant Galactus' strongest herald? The dude had a spat with Galactus and it busted galaxies. He terrified an amped up Thanos. He also has complete and absolute control over technology (outdid Galactus at controlling his own ship), so he should probably instantly control Henshaw. Not a very good fight for the team.

ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ToO_RaW

@Dredeuced said:

Isn't Tyrant Galactus' strongest herald? The dude had a spat with Galactus and it busted galaxies. He terrified an amped up Thanos. He also has complete and absolute control over technology (outdid Galactus at controlling his own ship), so he should probably instantly control Henshaw. Not a very good fight for the team.

Thanos was not amped. Nothing I read indicated an amplification of power. Also, where did it say that Tyrant terrified Thanos? From my readings, it was Tyrant who said that he was humbled by Thanos. Not to mention if the orb had amped Thanos, why did he attempt to amp himself again after the fight?

No Caption Provided

And as I stated in the OP, this is the depowered version of Tyrant who fought the heralds.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Tyrant ftw

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dredeuced

Thanos always gets more power, even when he has some? That's like saying why did he go after the next Infinity Gem. Disregarding that, the post Galactus whooping one still has the technopathy to outdo Galactus on his own ship(before his inevitable demise due to PLOT), so Henshaw should atleast be reeling against that kind of control, and the depowered one was still a match for every hero in that scan.

Post Galactus fight Tyrant's a weird beast. He's always stated as the strongest herald, but he gets weaker everytime Galactus feeds, so it's hard to gauge how far he fell from being Galactus near equal in a fight. I still say he takes it because there's no reason to think his Technopathy wouldn't completely mitigate Henshaw and then make it an unfair 1 on 1 or even a 2 on 1, depending on how much control over Henshaw he can get. Maj's best shot would've been fixing up a way to BFR him, with that out of the equation I don't see how he handles someone with Tyrant's power cosmic.

ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ToO_RaW

@Dredeuced said:

Thanos always gets more power, even when he has some? That's like saying why did he go after the next Infinity Gem. Disregarding that, the post Galactus whooping one still has the technopathy to outdo Galactus on his own ship(before his inevitable demise due to PLOT), so Henshaw should atleast be reeling against that kind of control, and the depowered one was still a match for every hero in that scan.

Post Galactus fight Tyrant's a weird beast. He's always stated as the strongest herald, but he gets weaker everytime Galactus feeds, so it's hard to gauge how far he fell from being Galactus near equal in a fight. I still say he takes it because there's no reason to think his Technopathy wouldn't completely mitigate Henshaw and then make it an unfair 1 on 1 or even a 2 on 1, depending on how much control over Henshaw he can get. Maj's best shot would've been fixing up a way to BFR him, with that out of the equation I don't see how he handles someone with Tyrant's power cosmic.

I'd like like to see proof of the orb amping Thanos.

And the rest of your post, I can't argue against.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dredeuced

I don't have the scans so I can't prove it. I may have just been misremembering. Tyrant doesn't really need that particular feat -- at the very least he scared off Thanos which itself is no measly feat, amped or no.

ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ToO_RaW

He didn't scare Thanos off. lol Thanos got what he wanted, tested himself against Tyrant and then left.

Do you think Hank would be more help to Majestic if he had a few rings?

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Dredeuced

Not unless those rings give technopathy resistance. That's the major trump card Tyrant has going. If you disable his technopathy against Henshaw alone, it'd probably be a good fight then instead of an easy conclusion. Someone with more in depth knowledge of Mr. Majestic would have to come in because I only know some general stuff about what he can pull off.

ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ToO_RaW

Hmm. I'd like to hear a few more opinions on this technopathy predicament

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By uberhikari

@ToO_RaW said:

There's really nothing else to be said. The fight is unfair because you put a cyborg against a technopath like Tyrant. Take away Tyrant's technopathy and the fight would be more even, although Tyrant still probably stomps. Give Cyborg Superman his rings and give Mr. Majestic the Creation Blades, then we have a nice fight.

ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ToO_RaW

@uberhikari said:

@ToO_RaW said:

There's really nothing else to be said. The fight is unfair because you put a cyborg against a technopath like Tyrant. Take away Tyrant's technopathy and the fight would be more even, although Tyrant still probably stomps. Give Cyborg Superman his rings and give Mr. Majestic the Creation Blades, then we have a nice fight.

Done

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Bo88gdan

Tyrant.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2af6bb1f992
deactivated-5b2af6bb1f992

Forum Posts