#1 Posted by rd2race (289 posts) - - Show Bio

They all have standard equiptment

Fight takes place in a junkyard (plenty of stuff for hyde to throw and cover for the other two)

Current Versions of all

Morals on /No BFR ....yada yada yada

VS

#2 Posted by rd2race (289 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#3 Edited by jashro44 (22885 posts) - - Show Bio

I hear current hyde is tanking tank shells because he got an upgrade? Is that true? If its the version daredevil was able to beat with pressure points I think nightiwing and huntress can win. Assuming pressure points still work on hyde...

#4 Posted by Killemall (18635 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

I hear current hyde is tanking tank shells because he got an upgrade? Is that true? If its the version daredevil was able to beat with pressure points I think nightiwing and huntress can win. Assuming pressure points still work on hyde...

It is, current Hyde has been upgrade to some massive level.

He also beat Thor (who was without his hammer), but lost the second fight where Thor came back with his hammer.

#5 Posted by jashro44 (22885 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@jashro44 said:

It is, current Hyde has been upgrade to some massive level.

He also beat Thor (who was without his hammer), but lost the second fight where Thor came back with his hammer.

Then if its current Hyde he stomps in that case. All though the Hyde that lost to daredevil would probably lose.