#1 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr. Freeze
Molten Man
#2 Edited by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Molten Man.

I don't know how the freeze gun would work on him, but one punch would end it.

#3 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Probably Molten Man.

I don't know how the freeze gun would work on him, but one punch would end it."
Mr. Freeze also has Super Strength thanks to his suit, though I'm don't think its as great as MM's. I don't know how well his suit would hold up to getting hit by Motlen Man though.
#4 Edited by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Probably Molten Man.

Mr. Freeze also has Super Strength thanks to his suit, though I'm don't think its as great as MM's. I don't know how well his suit would hold up to getting hit by Motlen Man though."
His suit gives him 3 times the strength of a normal man or something.

Molten Man is stronger than Spidey.
#5 Posted by The Exilian (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Freeze 

#6 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Nobody said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Probably Molten Man.

Mr. Freeze also has Super Strength thanks to his suit, though I'm don't think its as great as MM's. I don't know how well his suit would hold up to getting hit by Motlen Man though."
His suit gives him 3 times the strength of a normal man or something.

Molten Man is stronger than Spidey."
True, Mr. Freeze might beable to outsmart him.
#7 Posted by King Saturn (224205 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr. Freeze should win here
#8 Posted by celmaijmen (330 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" Mr. Freeze should win here
"
Lol?Molten man is twice stronger than spiderman...twice stronger than spiderman.What is mr freeze going to do to him?Freeze him?I dont think so
#9 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio

Just so everybody is clear here, Molten Man is strong enough to lift 40 tons.

According to The Creator (whom I will take as a viable source), Molten Man is able to radiate temps of up to 300 degrees farenheit when flaming. I don't know how potent Mr. Freeze's freeze gun is, but if it is powerful enough to counteract/overcome 300 degrees, then he could defeat Molten Man by cooling his metal skin down to the point where it cracks.

#10 Posted by celmaijmen (330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
"

According to The Creator (whom I will take as a viable source), Molten Man is able to radiate temps of up to 300 degrees farenheit when flaming. I don't know how potent Mr. Freeze's freeze gun is, but if it is powerful enough to counteract/overcome 300 degrees, then he could defeat Molten Man by cooling his metal skin down to the point where it cracks.

"
I doubt his gun can do that but even if it could molten man is a spiderman foe witch means his very fast and agile since he tagged spiderman countless times not to mention that he even grabbed him.It will be a hard time for mr freeze to shot molten man.And again the strength difference is just...colossal
#11 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@celmaijmen said:
" @Power NeXus said:
"

"
I doubt his gun can do that but even if it could molten man is a spiderman foe witch means his very fast and agile since he tagged spiderman countless times not to mention that he even grabbed him.It will be a hard time for mr freeze to shot molten man.And again the strength difference is just...colossal "

Molten Man has no more speed and agility than most normal humans. He has hit/grabbed Spider-Man before only because Spider-Man's webs don't stick to his skin so he has to resort to close-quarters combat. It may not be hard at all for Mr Freeze to shoot Molten Man with a freeze ray, depending on how far apart they start. And yes, the strength difference is a major factor, but Molten Man's strength won't be worth anything if Mr Freeze can cool him down enough that his skin cracks.
#12 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Molten Man should take this.

#13 Posted by celmaijmen (330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
" @celmaijmen said:
" @Power NeXus said:
"

"
I doubt his gun can do that but even if it could molten man is a spiderman foe witch means his very fast and agile since he tagged spiderman countless times not to mention that he even grabbed him.It will be a hard time for mr freeze to shot molten man.And again the strength difference is just...colossal "
Molten Man has no more speed and agility than most normal humans. He has hit/grabbed Spider-Man before only because Spider-Man's webs don't stick to his skin so he has to resort to close-quarters combat. It may not be hard at all for Mr Freeze to shoot Molten Man with a freeze ray, depending on how far apart they start. And yes, the strength difference is a major factor, but Molten Man's strength won't be worth anything if Mr Freeze can cool him down enough that his skin cracks. "
Molten man has superhuman agility and speed!
#14 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@celmaijmen said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @celmaijmen said:
" @Power NeXus said:
"

"
Molten Man has no more speed and agility than most normal humans. He has hit/grabbed Spider-Man before only because Spider-Man's webs don't stick to his skin so he has to resort to close-quarters combat. It may not be hard at all for Mr Freeze to shoot Molten Man with a freeze ray, depending on how far apart they start. And yes, the strength difference is a major factor, but Molten Man's strength won't be worth anything if Mr Freeze can cool him down enough that his skin cracks. "
Molten man has superhuman agility and speed! "

If you're going to say something like that, you need to quote a source, show a scan, or at least describe an example.
#15 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by celmaijmen (330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
" @celmaijmen said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @celmaijmen said:
" @Power NeXus said:
"

"
If you're going to say something like that, you need to quote a source, show a scan, or at least describe an example. "
Im trying to find some scans as about the example he had tagged spiderman several times.go on youtube and google spiderman vs molten man you will see his agility is above nomrla human
#17 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@celmaijmen said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @celmaijmen said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @celmaijmen said:
" @Power NeXus said:
"

"
If you're going to say something like that, you need to quote a source, show a scan, or at least describe an example. "
Im trying to find some scans as about the example he had tagged spiderman several times.go on youtube and google spiderman vs molten man you will see his agility is above nomrla human "

I've already told you, Molten Man has tagged Spider-Man because Spider-Man rarely has any choice but to fight him up close. 
You tell me to 'check google'. I'm telling you to check Molten Man's comicvine biography page which gives an extensive description of all of his powers and abilities. You don't believe it there? Check his page on Marvel.com or even Wikipedia.com or Marvel.wikia.com. None of them will make any mention whatsoever to Molten Man having superhuman speed and agility.
#18 Posted by celmaijmen (330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
" @celmaijmen said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @celmaijmen said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @celmaijmen said:
" @Power NeXus said:
"

"
Im trying to find some scans as about the example he had tagged spiderman several times.go on youtube and google spiderman vs molten man you will see his agility is above nomrla human "
I've already told you, Molten Man has tagged Spider-Man because Spider-Man rarely has any choice but to fight him up close. You tell me to 'check google'. I'm telling you to check Molten Man's comicvine biography page which gives an extensive description of all of his powers and abilities. You don't believe it there? Check his page on Marvel.com or even Wikipedia.com or Marvel.wikia.com. None of them will make any mention whatsoever to Molten Man having superhuman speed and agility. "
Just becaouse you say that that's the reason why he tagged spiderman it doesnt mean is true.Then explain it to me how comes that nomrla humans cant tag spiderman when hes fighting them
#19 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
"

"

It could certainly shock his system. 
Being dropped from 300 deg F to temperatures approaching absolute zero might cause his skin to fracture but I would certainly think that the sudden temperature drop could possibly stun him.
#20 Edited by celmaijmen (330 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont think that mr freeze gun is so powerfull.Depends how fast it gets dropped from 300 deg to zero.If it goes instantly yeah sure that will harm him but if it drops slowly he wont even feel it.Also molten man is highly inteligent "Intelect genius" is one of his abilites.Freeze is outta this league

#21 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
@celmaijmen said:
"I dont think that mr freeze gun is so powerfull.Depends how fast it gets dropped from 300 deg to zero.If it goes instantly yeah sure that will harm him but if it drops slowly he wont even feel it.Also molten man is highly inteligent "Intelect genius" is one of his abilites.Freeze is outta this league "

Molten Man is not a genius. 
Sure he has a degree in chemistry or the like but he is not a genius. He was a lab assistant. From his showings he is not even in the same inteligence league as Spiderman. 
The Cold Gun has been shown capable of freezing huge volumes of water almost instantly as it can project temperatures close to absolute zero. 
As it can be set on a wider beam to catch more targets and effect a wider area, then Molten Man would have difficulty avoiding it. 
The tissues of the Moltens Mans skin and muscles were changed by the absorption of the frictionless metal alloy. Now you will not that it says not his entire body was changed. 
Like with any living being, a sudden change in temperature can be shocking, sometimes KOing them or even resulting in death. 
Firstly most metals conduct thermal energy very well. So not only would Molten Man feel the shock more accutely thanks to the metal in his skin acting as perfect conductor of the cold, through his skin directly towards his inner organs. Shocking! 
Then lets not forget his feet are coated in a almost friction less metal. How do you think he will react / get traction on a sheet of ice. He won't. If he has any control over his movements it will be a minor miracle.
#22 Posted by celmaijmen (330 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually hes pretty inteligent.

#23 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@celmaijmen said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @celmaijmen said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @celmaijmen said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @celmaijmen said:
" @Power NeXus said:
"

"
I've already told you, Molten Man has tagged Spider-Man because Spider-Man rarely has any choice but to fight him up close. You tell me to 'check google'. I'm telling you to check Molten Man's comicvine biography page which gives an extensive description of all of his powers and abilities. You don't believe it there? Check his page on Marvel.com or even Wikipedia.com or Marvel.wikia.com. None of them will make any mention whatsoever to Molten Man having superhuman speed and agility. "
Just becaouse you say that that's the reason why he tagged spiderman it doesnt mean is true.Then explain it to me how comes that nomrla humans cant tag spiderman when hes fighting them "

The times when Molten Man has hit Spider-Man have been when they are fighting at close quarters in an enclosed space for a prolonged period of time. One time in particular, Spider-Man was fighting with a broken arm, hampering his agility that much more. In conditions such as that, almost any human with fighting experience could tag Spider-Man. Another factor is that Spider-Man breaks and burns his fists when he hits Molten Man, causing him a lot of pain and making him slower. 
Seriously, are you going to look over any of his official bio pages or not? Molten Man does not have superhuman agility or speed. Anyone on comicvine who knows the character at all will agree with me.
#24 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
@celmaijmen said:
"Actually hes pretty inteligent. "

But not a genius which is what you stated.