Mr. Fantastic Vs Spider-Man

• 119 results
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@44orhsaj: @noone301994: Let's look at Spidey foes who have CONSISTENTLY hit,grabbed and hurt Spidey. Sandman can stretch. Doc Ock has tentacles. Hydroman can stretch. Reed has 10 fingers that can stretch at the same time. In the past reed has only tried basic grabs. Spidey is not untouchable. He CONSISTENTLY has trouble with foes who can stretch their body. Again, who in Spidey strength class has ever hurt Reed?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@44orhsaj: Spider-Man is a lot faster than Wolverine and he fights differently. Peter could have just jumped out of the way when he realized that Richards was trying to expand and trap him. Wolverine didn't attempt to evade because he thought he could just cut his way out. He was obviously wrong. Point is that Reed can't stretch fast enough to trap Spider-Man.

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@44orhsaj: Spider-Man is a lot faster than Wolverine and he fights differently. Peter could have just jumped out of the way when he realized that Richards was trying to expand and trap him. Wolverine didn't attempt to evade because he thought he could just cut his way out. He was obviously wrong. Point is that Reed can't stretch fast enough to trap Spider-Man.

And my point is Peter can't dodge an attack which comes from every direction. Eventually he's going to need to counter an attack when Reeds entire body is basically stretched across the battle field......

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By pastepotpete1

@dathomiesilversurfer: why do people that use as a argument "im his biggest fan" im one of wolverines biggest fans but i dont think his martial arts are in the top ten but a lot of people say im wrong

If dare devil almost koed mr fantastic with throwing a stick at his neck ..spidey should have no problem

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By pastepotpete1

@pooty: @xmen_forever: mr fantastic being able to laugh off blows from namor is pure PIS not saying reed cant soften blows .. is that why namor put the hurting on super skrull who way more durable than mr fantastic ...SS has rock hide and elasticity also she hulk had her way with super skrull too now your telling me she hulk is way stronger than namor ?

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

i have to side with reed in a straight out combat.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

spidey

bigmedlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MR FANTASTIC SLAMS SPIDERMAN AROUND A CUPLE TIMES ,SPIDERMAN CANT HARM HIM IN ANYWAY,SPIDERMAN HAS THE SPEED BUT ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME SPIDERMAN ENDS UP ON THE GROUND AVENTULY ONE IS RESISTANT TO DAMAGE THE OTHER ISENT TAKE A PIC BUT IM GOING WITH(MR FANTASTIC)

makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Reed and it really shouldn't even be close.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Reed.

QuakeBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man

snikt_bamf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with Mr Fantastic for the reason that to me, it seems Spiderman doesn't really have a way of hurting Mr Fantastic, but Mr Fantastic CAN hurt Spiderman IF he manages to get a hit in - now it will obviously ve very hard for Mr Fantastic to land a hit on spidey, but I think it will happen eventually.

Spidey punching Mr Fantastic - this does nothing I think.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Spidey webbing Mr Fantastic - I don't thik this works either, for the reason that there are small holls n the web, and Mr Fantastic is just going to slip our of them holes.

I think Spideys only chane t hurt him would be to use something from the environment, and maybe electrocute him with some wires.

Then again, no. Mr Fantasts is SO smart, he is not going to be outsmarted.

Mr Fantasic hurting Spidey

He DOES have a lot of weird ways to use his powers, and he is as smart as they come, so I think the fight with end with Mr Fantastic tricking spidey so he maybe slams him into a wall or something. Or maybe spidey throws a motorbike at Mr Fantasic and he bounces it back in Petey's face (like above with the car Namor thrors at Reed.)

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I have it 8/10 to Mr Fantastic, it will be long fights with Spidey punching away at Mr Fantastic doing no damage, and then eventuelly Mr Fantastic gets the drop on him. The 2 ones I give to Spidey is for Spidey winning using the environment, fire, explosions, electricity.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Spider-Man already won.

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#114  Edited By Yassassin

Peter could probably win with special webbing, but under no circumstances should he be able to hurt Reed with a simply kick or punch. That was just bad writing on Millar(I think, it was Millar) part. Reed has been able to take some pretty angered attacks from Namor himself.

Avatar image for deactivated-6244903497821
deactivated-6244903497821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the only way spidey could win would be to immobilize reed, other than that, Reed wins this.

x_Zayd_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Mr. Fantastic and Spidey can beat just about anybody with preparation. But in a fight Spidey's speed and strength is a factor.

Reed can (for the most part) but Spidey definitely can't, he isn't smart enough for that.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reed wrecks with or without prep

OrangeCrush81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers