#1 Posted by Xmen_forever (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

who will win?

#2 Posted by Sun Rider (127 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman would be more agile, but I say Mr. Fantastic.

#3 Posted by Vrakmul (23473 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr.Fantastic, also as he is more intelligent than spider man that will also be an advantage as.

#4 Posted by THE GATE KEEPER (33 posts) - - Show Bio

spidey,hed find away to tangle his arms r wrap them around something then wen he's stuck spidey just kicks his ass

#5 Posted by Vrakmul (23473 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not going to be easy tricking someone of his intelligence.

#6 Posted by MR.kill (54 posts) - - Show Bio

Megaguirus says:

"It's not going to be easy tricking someone of his intelligence."
I agree Mr. Fantastic could beat him
#7 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm not sure which one will win but what i do lnow is that its going to be a long fight

#8 Posted by MR.kill (54 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman0409 says:

"i'm not sure which one will win but what i do lnow is that its going to be a long fight"

it will be a long fight

#9 Posted by Vrakmul (23473 posts) - - Show Bio

Agreed.

#10 Posted by Rockfall (699 posts) - - Show Bio

I say spiderman. Mr F cant strech out of spidys webs.

#11 Posted by Blahr (132 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man. In civil war they already showed Spider-Man being too fast for Mr. Fantastic to react to it. Plus Mr. Fantastic is smarter than Spider-Man but as huge of a difference as most may thing. Plus I think Spidey is smarter when it comes to battling. It would be an awosme fight though.

#12 Posted by -000 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

Close fight, but Spider-Man.

#13 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey.. he has too much experience fighting Doc Ock.

#14 Posted by G-Man (32413 posts) - - Show Bio

Staff Online
#15 Posted by Blahr (132 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1443/39217-spider-man_400.jpg "
Thats the scene I was talking about.
#16 Posted by The WeatherMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

They showed it in Civil-War. Spider-man was dodging Mr. Fantastic way too quickly, he wasn't even able to react fast enough. Mr. Fantastic was like "Spectacular..." and got knocked the crap out of. You got to remember, Mr. Fantastic's strength isn't as high as Spider-man's. It would take Spidey a lot less punches to land than Mr. Fantastic.

#17 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Fantastic gets a beatdown

#18 Posted by Case Closed (184 posts) - - Show Bio

Phorqe says:

"Mr. Fantastic gets a beatdown"

That's what I was thinking as well. Unless we allow mr fantastic a lot of time to prepare his brains won't matter too much. It would be hard for Spiderman to lay down some good hits, but I just don't see of a way for Mr. Fantastic to lay a hand on the web slinger.

#19 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

i vote spidy

#20 Posted by Eternus (692 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah spiderman is just to fast and agile and brains wouldnt help much in this what does matter is fight smarts not book smarts.

#21 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

totally and in civil he beat him in one kick

#22 Posted by Blue Nighty (374 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey has this in the bag. He has super strength and senses. He would wear MF out. It's a spidey beat down.

#23 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Couldn't Mr. Fantastic stretch himself out to soften the blows of Spidey? He could envelope Spider-Man in his body for all we know.

#24 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Invisible says:

"Couldn't Mr. Fantastic stretch himself out to soften the blows of Spidey? He could envelope Spider-Man in his body for all we know."
He could do that given that he has time to react. But in the Civil War, Spidey jump across 4 guys I belive punching and kicking them and Mr. F didn't have time to react.
#25 Posted by humantorch114 (31 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman0409 says:

"i'm not sure which one will win but what i do lnow is that its going to be a long fight"

it will be a great long fight

#26 Posted by Fidget (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Before The Other I think They would have been tied but with Spider-Man's new abilities, I think He could beat Mr. Fantastic.

But if Mr. Fantastic had time before a fight to prepare some kind of weapon or something, He could easily beat Spider-Man

#27 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Fantastic and Spidey can beat just about anybody with preparation. But in a fight Spidey's speed and strength is a factor.

#28 Posted by the creator (8561 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman is far stronger. than Mr Fantatsic, who only really has just above average normal human strength.

Spiderman could also simply outlast him as his endurance is many times that of Mr Fantastic.

Spideman is a far more experienced fighter but it is true that Mr fantastic does use his power inventively.

Mr Fantastic's pliable body does reduce the impact damage of blows a lot though.

Mr Fantastics only hope is to engulf Spiderman and suffocate him but Spidey may be fast enough to dodge a an area attack like this.

#29 Posted by Centurion (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I would have to say Spider-Man too. It would be a close fight but Spider-Man has the strength.

#30 Posted by Bo88gdan (4397 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr Fantastic

#31 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman stomps..

Reed isnt like SUPER more intelligent just a bit. Lets not forget Pete is a genius as well. Plus Reed isnt as combat smart. Pete takes him down.

#32 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey already destroyed him in Civil War series.

Actually one shotted him.

#33 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey already one-shotted him.

EDIT: Though to be honest, Parker was a lot stronger then than he is now.

#34 Posted by XiiX (8023 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man.

#35 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey WTFPWNS.

#36 Posted by IncredibleBongoBands (69 posts) - - Show Bio

If Reed has prep than he could probably think of a strategy or build something to beat spidey's ass

if it was a random encounter, i'd have to say spidey

#37 Posted by acer51 (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

@IncredibleBongoBands said:

If Reed has prep than he could probably think of a strategy or build something to beat spidey's ass

if it was a random encounter, i'd have to say spidey

Yea but the OP didn't specify so according to the rules we have to assume no prep.

#38 Posted by jashro44 (20788 posts) - - Show Bio

Some one needs to post some reed scans...I'm positive that spider-man 1 shotting him was a low showing. Reed it pretty tough to ko to my understanding due to his stretching abilities. My understanding is spider-man can only win if we are using current spider-man with the ice pellets.

#39 Posted by pooty (11019 posts) - - Show Bio

Reed wins. That fight in Civil War was garbage. A kick from Spidey should not phase Reed. Reed would literally roll with every punch. Webbing him won't work because Reed can increase, decrease his size and move fast enough that webbing wouldn't help. Reed has plenty of strength. On many occasions he was strong enough to hold back an enraged Thing.

#40 Posted by JUGGERNAUT_PUNCH (6 posts) - - Show Bio

In a straight up fight Spiderman would kick his butt easily. but with prep time, Mister fantastic would beat him.

#41 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman

#42 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Fantastic wins.