(Movieverse) Toad vs Sue Storm

ToadFan2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ToadFan2004

The battle takes place inside a dark closed down factory in the middle of unincorporated New York City, the Toad has just escaped from the Baxter Building with stolen items from the building. (Remember just Sue is by herself). With the blond Sue Storm chasing after the sneaky sly mutant. Yet both are equally quick.

The Toad's attire: His metal mesh and Statue of Liberty Battle outfit
Sue Storm: Her blue fantastic suit.

Toad: A long fifteen foot tongue,  a quick leaping and kicking ability and the ability to spit a toxic sticky suffocating slime on his opponents.
Sue Storm: Invisibility, Ability to create force fields and that's about it....

Opinions.....

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By texasdeathmatch

I wonder how long Jessica Alba had to practice her "Create a Forcefield" face before she decided it was good enough. 20 minutes?

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By nefarious

Sue Storm wins. Toad will not be penetrating her shield.

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By sesquipedalophobe

Sue creates a force field around herself and another one around the warehouse, shrinking the secondary force field toward her protective field thus crushing everything including Toad. She puts on her sad face, but it's still adorable.

EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By EpitomeofCool

sue wins really easy..........

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Deranged Midget

Sue easily creates a forcefield around Toad's head and waits for him to pass out.

ToadFan2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ToadFan2004

Ouch no love for the loveable green mutant?

(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By (((Prodigy)))
@ToadFan2004 said:
Ouch no love for the loveable green mutant?
I'm usually Toad's primary proponent on this site (I like your name, BTW), but I have to agree that Sue Storm would win in a straight-up fight. Toad has no way of detecting her when she is invisible, and he is not strong enough to break any force-fields she puts up. Unless he has an opportunity to surprise her with that slime spit he used on Jean Grey, he doesn't have much of a chance.

That being said, I think Toad still has a very good chance of being sucessful in his endeavors in this scenario. I said Toad would not win in a straight-up fight, but this scenario isn't set up as a straight-up fight. Toad isn't the type who would stick around to fight a member of the Fantastic 4 when he's trying to make a getaway with some stolen goods. With his superhuman leaping, agility, wall-crawling, and superior 'street smarts', I think Toad has an extremely good chance of getting out of that warehouse without having to engage Sue in a fight at all.