Peter Petrelli (Pre power loss)

Video Game Team

Master Chief

The Assassin (composite)

Lara Croft

Cole MacGrath

Nathan Drake

Everyone is standard gear

Master chief has a shield grenade and plasma sword but the rest of his gear is 21st century

all in their prime but all feats accepted (T800 and T850 feats)

no super buffy

no power absorbtion

no TARDIS

No time stop

doctor and peter each have one extra life

Cole is Good

Who Wins?

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Tv should stomp doctor and Peter seal the deal

ob1ed209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ob1ed209

Shouldn't master chief dominate everyone here, at least physically? Without prep or time stop what good is the doctor? Is this demon dean or regular human dean? Is the assassin altiar as shown if the gif or a different assassin or composite? Does terminator have access to future weapons because those might be the only thing that can get through chief's shield except for the lightsaber, but chief has a major stat advantage on disney cannon (just movies, right?) Luke. Team video game gets my vote for now.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@ob1ed209: it's composite assassin

Luke is movies and the latest marvel comics and new canon books

ob1ed209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay so the way the match ups look to me are as follows (apologies on my possible lowballing of doctor who, I am not an expert or even casual watcher).

Luke Vs Peter Vs Master Chief, with peters limited regen and luke getting book/comic feats I'm inclined to give it to Luke.

Terminator Vs Buffy Vs Cole, I give to cole because of raw power output. If terminators have lightning resistance feats or buffy has lightning dodging feats please inform me I don't know of any.

River vs Comp Assassin Vs ? Ellen Riply perhaps...any way comp assassin is likely too skilled for river.

The doctor vs jack sparrow vs lara croft. Either lara shoots the both or maybe doctor dimension drops them? Idk, pure speculation.

Indiana Jones vs Dean Winchester Vs Nathan Drake. I haven't played the drake games, wanna say human dean wins but neither jones or him have a whole lot of accuracy feats. But I think dean has a better pain tolerance and likely better gear. Over Chief and Cole make video game team best balanced imo so without any crazy new feats for luke or the doctor I think they take it overall. Video games win.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ob1ed209: in the comics it took a city power grid to KO a Terminator, for 30 seconds

Avatar image for batmanwinsbecausewhynot
BatmanWinsBecauseWhyNot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Terminator team

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Buffy and Peter are a big deal here...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

McFlicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By McFlicky

TV team because of the doctor

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By VashtaNerada88

Correct me if im wrong but wont Peter gain the powers & supernatural abilities of everyone around him like River Tams' psychic abilities and she has shot people without even looking and is pre cog militarized weapon; apart from having no armor she is just as dangerous, if not more, than anyone else in CQC. Back to Peter, who can fly and has TK along with a ton of other abilities. Then there's the slayer whose strength, as far as I know, trumps everybody here (ex. the hammer she beat Glory silly with was too heavy for anyone else to use) on top of having the title of Slayer, which speaks for itself. Then there is Who, Dr. Who. Who (from his TARDIS could solo) even if he is forced into combat is still dangerous he would have zero trouble either hacking or shutting down the terminator or any other earth tech, however advanced. Its child's play for the timelord, the same goes for Ripleys exosuit. He has mind wiped people, beaten an intergalactic alien overlord in a sword fight, and River Song has shown us that after changing, Who(timelords), can absorb heavy damage and not only be fine but dish it back out. (ex. "Lets Kill Hitler" River is shot point blank with half a dozen automatic guns and is fine, then shoots the energy back, killing everyone.) I don't know who Dean Winchester is but he could have some popcorn and kick back for this one.

TV team 10/10 come at me ;)

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tv team easily. Doctor plus peter is too much for the other teams.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By VashtaNerada88

@americanspeeddemon: So Peter is only given the powers he had in Heroes? this is a drain but not a game changer, the TARDIS is just ridiculously OP its not even fair. Even his Sonic Screwdriver has crazy stuff as I mentioned above, shutting down things like the terminator or the exosuit would be easy. And IIRC I believe his screwdriver has a Cordolaine frequency similar to what the Sontarans use in their suits to make conventional firearms useless. (expands the copper/lead molecules, or rather bullet casings, in the vicinity causing most weapons to jam; obviously not lasers however)

Still say TV team; personally id pull Indy/jack to swap with Legolas(LOTR)...not sure about VG team IMO their mostly all outclassed across the board except MC then again I don't know the bottom two

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vashtanerada88: Legolas is a book character i wanted to use characters that appear in thier media with a few exceptions (Jack Sparrow, Buffy) Sparrow because he is a character who appeared in a ride but he really didn't become a character until the movies and buffy because she has one of the best and most unique tv verses and the show was planned before the movie

goatzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dont know anybody from the T.V. team.Arrow or Flash should have been there.

Akronawol17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Standard gear? Dean could solo most of them with a combination of the Colt (pretty sure they still have that) and an Angel's Blade.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@americanspeeddemon: A book team would be awesome for a 4-way battle....like Legolas, Roland Deschain, Iorek Byrnison and who ever else, would definitely make it interesting

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team TV.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akronawol17: I don't think the colt is standard gear they haven't used that in 5 seasons

also would it work on the terminator? just food for thought

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vashtanerada88: I know none of those people (except legolas)

I'd probably use more mainstream book characters i.e. harry potter, percy jackson, katniss everdeen, ender wiggin (he's my favorite), etc.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By VashtaNerada88

@americanspeeddemon: ...Roland Deschain - Stephen King's The Dark tower series & Iorek Byrnison - Philip Pullman's His DarkMaterials trilogy. Both are really great reads you should defiantly check them out.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vashtanerada88: Peter's power is actually only specific to the Heroes universe. If you remember right, his genes mimic the genes of other characters. But, they all have the same genetic code essentially, so without that same "hero" gene, he shouldn't be able to replicate.

That being said, depending on the version of Peter, this is a good fight. Anything pre-depowered stomps with absolute ease though.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh I didn't notice. Guess I didn't read the whole OP.

TV Team stomps this, not even a competition.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AscendingSoup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm upset I wasn't included with under the "Buffy" tag

Eh oh well

zenpaktoe82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@americanspeeddemon: perhaps a low tier MK character, from what I've seen I gather the majority are street levelers. But id prolly switch with Lara, doesn't she pretty much just deal with traps and wild animals? I may just be low-balling her, I haven't played a tomb raider game in like 10 years.. As far as the movie team goes....I dunno, perhaps John Mclaine or Riddick???

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zenpaktoe82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers