- F4 gets Silver Surfer

Rules:

- All teams get 2 weeks prep

- No morals

Fights in a giant Battle Royal arena

#2 Edited by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

Version of Spiderman: Amazing Spiderman

#3 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (5753 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to see movie Wolverine vs Movie Hulk. And I think Thor and Silver Surfer would be to occupied fighting one another cause idk who wins. Nightcrawler can take Garfield Spiderman, vice versa or stalemate eachother. If not Beast takes down Spidy. The Thing I would love to see him fight Juggernaut. But if Juggernaut can't take Thing Beast can help tag team him. Or Ironman uses the laser and kills everyone.

#4 Posted by i_like_swords (12680 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a bit of a cluster to decide combat-wise, but you just gave Reed and Doom prep and the x-men Xavier so it's a massive stomp in their favor. Thor and Hulk cause the most problems but aren't enough.

#5 Edited by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump because I think this is cool.

#7 Posted by i_like_swords (12680 posts) - - Show Bio

@cybrilious4: You forgot Storm, Colossus and Iceman btw, but the fight seems fine now.

Considering the fight is no morals Invisible Woman will be blowing heads off. She can also trap someone like Hulk or Thor inside a forcefield with Human Torch and allow him to go Supernova, which is definitely going to incapacitate them as far as I know.

They also have Surfer who can phase through everyone (so he can rip organs out) and absorb energy. He absorbed all the energy from Galactus so that leads me to believe he can drain Thors thunder, iron mans energy projection and possibly the Gamma energy Hulk emits.

Night crawler could teleport Rogue to touch all of the street levelers on the Avengers side, or even someone like Hulk, and she can incapacitate them.

Cyclops removes his visor.

So yeah I'm really thinking X-Men/FF here, much more so considering they have prep.

#8 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: Will it be more fair if the Avengers get Doom or Loki to aid them?

#9 Posted by i_like_swords (12680 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: Well, I know if everything is normal team Lvls then by right X-Men wins hands down do to sheer numbers and various powers.

#11 Edited by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

I know, I have a much better battle!!!

#12 Edited by 14NC3 (1730 posts) - - Show Bio

s

#13 Edited by LordOfAllHumans (3893 posts) - - Show Bio

Xmen use prep to hook Jean up to Cerebro she concentrates on the opposing teams and they all die. Silver Surfer surviving is debatable but this is movie version and nothing suggests telepathy doesn't work on him. If Doom and Reed were to somehow figure this out and use psi shields, even though I doubt it as they are prepping for two teams with various powers and with two weeks may not even get to prepping for Jean once they hear about the Hulk and Thor, she can still atom shred them. Sufer will be the greatest challange if team FF have psi shielding, other than that he should be able to be mindraped like everybody else.

The Xmen could also use the two weeks of prep to have Jean make the other teams think they are prepping when in actuallity they are just sitting around doing nothing, while planting suicidal and murderous thoughts about each other into their minds. How hard would it be for her to keep Victor or Loki hating Reed and Thor enough that they would kill their own teams? Or forcing Bruce to go beserk at the word go and end his team. Too many varibles when you give a telepath 2 weeks prep, against people that have never encountered it.

#14 Posted by SheenLantern (6147 posts) - - Show Bio

It comes down to Jean, Surfer and Thor.

My money's on Jean, X-Men win.

#15 Posted by thebatman98 (67 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: No man, between those three jean gets stomped unless she is the phoenix.But if not,Thor wins out of those three.

#16 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody can put down Thor, plus based off the movies Iron Man has the best prep feats so...

#17 Edited by LordOfAllHumans (3893 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: No man, between those three jean gets stomped unless she is the phoenix.But if not,Thor wins out of those three.

There is no "the Phoenix" in the movies. Jean has unlocked potential that she was able to tap, in X2 without going dark, which wouldn't matter because it's still her power. With 2 weeks prep she should be able to take out both teams with Cerebro just as quick as Xavier attacked every mutant and then human on Earth, she is a more powerful telepath than Xavier, I wager they die even faster than he can manage.

#18 Posted by MasterKungFu (884 posts) - - Show Bio

by movie versions, jean grey seemed way too much. X-Men win.

#19 Posted by GXrevolution96 (186 posts) - - Show Bio

CRouge could just drain all their powers, including Jonney's and Sues. Although, I wonder what would happened if she drained Hulk. Why are cap and Storm absent.

#20 Posted by comic_book_fan (5184 posts) - - Show Bio

it comes down to surfer and phoenix but I take movie surfer over movie phoenix.

#21 Posted by Jacthripper (2253 posts) - - Show Bio

FF wins

#22 Posted by Fallschirmjager (14715 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer + 2 weeks of Prep for Reed = F4 stomp

#23 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (9892 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordofallhumans: lol brutal approach. Agreed on X-Men for the majority due to Jean's TP.

#24 Edited by JediXMan (29293 posts) - - Show Bio

F4 stomp.

#25 Posted by ShadowPro (1427 posts) - - Show Bio

Fights in a giant Battle Royal arena

and what is that supposed to be?

#26 Edited by JediXMan (29293 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebatman98 said:

There is no "the Phoenix" in the movies.

... yes, yes there is. Professor X outright calls her "other self" the Phoenix. When she dies and as the Phoenix, she is surrounded by fire. If memory serves, the symbol of the Phoenix is briefly shown in the lake at the end of X2.

It might not be the Phoenix Force, but whatever it is was called "the Phoenix."