Movie X-Men vs Alien/Predators

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Professor X sends the X-Men to Alaska to rescue Weyland's fallen team. The X-Men don't know what they're up against, and are ambushed by 3 Predators. To make matters worse, though the Queen Alien isn't on the side of the Predators per say, her anger is is 90% towards the X-Men (let's say she saw them kill a few baby Xenomorphs).

X-Men:

Wolverine, Warpath, Beast and Sunspot.

Queen Alien and 3 Predators.

Who wins and why?

Check out Game Zone: Fan's Choice on FB if you play video games.

Happy fighting.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

If the Predator's have their plasma casters, then they probably win. If they don't, they lose.

Actually, if they manage to take out Sunspot in the ambush, then they probably win, regardless of having their plasma casters or not.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MrHamWallet

I'd say the Xmen get ruined

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Wolverine and predator will probably be able to have a decent idea of where the predators are at all times and take them out one by one. Sunspot will take out the queen big time. I'd give it to the mutants

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine solo's

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warpath, Sunspot and beast are all worthless against the Queen and though they may be comparable in strength to the Predators they're not as skilled and don't have good counters/defenses against their weapons, most of which are one hit kills. Wolverine is the only one who can damage the queen but anyone here can Ragdoll him and ko him.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrhamwallet:

You're right about the defense. But I think the agility of the X-Men comes into play as well. Plus, Beast is incredibly strong.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage: Considering Predators are pretty agile too and have great reactions I'm not sure how much it'll come into it. Even the alien queen has good agility for her size.

Beast is strong but how's his durability against all the weapons the other team have? I'm willing to wager he can be taken out it one.

Beast and Wolverine could take it, but imo they won't take a majority against this team.

Plus this is Alaska in what seems to be the setting of the first AVP film which is set in October, how much sun is Alaska getting in October? Seems to me very little, making Sunspot essentially worthless and this match up a 4 on 3. If they have their plasma casters it's an easy victory.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrhamwallet: sunspot can take the queen if he keeps his distance, wolverine and warpath with definitely be able to detect and take on the predators with their superhuman senses and physical attributes. The biggest problem for the mutants are the weapons of the predators. The only person who could last against their weapons is wolverine and I would be money done of them could kill him. Beast is the most agile here and could avoid contact but only for so long since he would probably be the first or second to get taken out. But I think wolverine is the MVP because he's is so hard to kill

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperlight:

It's those damn plasma cannons. Beast could hold his own in H2H dodging the spear and claws.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage: plasma cannons wouldn't be too much a problem for wolverine

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MrHamWallet

@dre_savage: Smart disc too if they have them.

@hyperlight: "sunspot can take the queen if he keeps his distance,"

She's quick so keeping his distance won't be easy especially when there are predators about and this situation doesn't suit him. On top of that I think you're underestimating her durability.

"wolverine and warpath with definitely be able to detect and take on the predators with their superhuman senses and physical attributes."

Wolverine has generally shown to know when something is about but focusing in on where hasn't been shown. More to the point the op stated ambush. The predators are a whole lot stronger than wolverine.

"The biggest problem for the mutants are the weapons of the predators."

Yea but not the only.

"The only person who could last against their weapons is wolverine and I would be money done of them could kill him."

I'll address this on your last point.

"Beast is the most agile here and could avoid contact but only for so long since he would probably be the first or second to get taken out."

True but I don't really think he's doing much but evading for a bit and then being one shotted.

"But I think wolverine is the MVP because he's is so hard to kill"

The op doesn't specify to kill, they could easily ko him considering his been ko'd by a 9mm pistol. Not to mention they're fighting in alaska and they could easily bfr him like they did the alien queen at the end of avp

I still don't see a good argument for how the xmen win here.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas:

SS is the MVP for you?

Yeah. Flight and fire projection should take care of the Queen and most of the Predators(if they're the same level as the ones that were in the movie, i.e. inexperienced).

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warpath, Sunspot and beast are all worthless against the Queen and though they may be comparable in strength to the Predators they're not as skilled and don't have good counters/defenses against their weapons, most of which are one hit kills. Wolverine is the only one who can damage the queen but anyone here can Ragdoll him and ko him.

Sunspot could also possibly one shot them

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A single predator could near solo since mo is X-men are a joke.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrhamwallet: How is Sunspot worthless in this fight? Xenomorphs have shown weaknesses to fire in all their movies, and that's literally Sunspot's power. Not to mention he can fly, so if they fight in a big enough cavern, then the Queen Alien isn't touching him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine would solo. The rest of the xmen die.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: They're scared of it I don't remember it actually killing them or hurting them. You're forgetting about the setting etc so he's not going to be at his strongest and the Predators can still take him out if he's flying especially if he's focusing on the queen. Wolverine will get ko'd easily, beast isn't doing much and can get one shotted by anyone and I'd say the same for warpath. Simply put they don't have anywhere near enough fire power to put this team down quickly, whereas the predator team does.

@uugieboogie: Lol no who couldn't and especially not considering the setting.

goatzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can imagine the chestburster trying to burst out wolverine's chest then bumping it's head and getting KO'd.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrhamwallet: What setting? The OP says Alaska, he doesn't say "in the pyramid" or "in the abandoned town", so how can you assume the setting benefits the Predators more than Sunspot?

And no, Wolverine isn't getting KO'd easily. None of the Predators weapons can kill him, especially since he took a katana through his chest and was still standing as he pulled it out and healed.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: It's the setting of the first avp film, which is Alaska in the winter. Mainly however, it's an ambush meaning the Predators have the setting mapped out and the xmen just got to unknown ground.

Yes, wolverine is getting ko'd easily, he's fighting creatures a lot stronger than him who are able to throw humans about casually, more to the point he's been ko'd by a 9mm so I'm pretty sure a plasma caster shot to the head will put him out for the count. They don't have to kill him, but if they ko him and kill the others they could try leaving the bomb on him, even if it doesn't kill him it's not gonna help him regain conciousness.

SleightOfHand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine will get ko'd easily, beast isn't doing much and can get one shotted by anyone and I'd say the same for warpath. Simply put they don't have anywhere near enough fire power to put this team down quickly, whereas the predator team does.

This seems like a silly claim, given that three of the X-Men listed are physically stronger than any of their opponents. The only real question is how much damage the predators can do with their initial ambush.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TheVivas

@mrhamwallet: Yes, and the setting was also at abandoned village AND the pyramids. If they fight in the village, Sunspot has room to fly. And they won't be so easily ambushed because Wolverine has super senses and Warpath could see incoming Sentinel ships from over a mile away in foggy skies.

You do know that a gun and a plasma caster do completely different damage? They aren't really comparable. And either way, if the OP is using the same three Predators from the film, they didn't have their plasma casters until the end, and that was only Scar who got one, iirc.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: It is an ambush so that negates that point as it's stated by the op. Wolverines senses are inconsistent at best and he was still shown to be ambushed, I'll give your warpath's but they're being ambushed as stated, plus the sentinel ships weren't invisible. Yea they're different but if you're trying to claim they can't knock him out with it I find that a bit ridiculous because they're clearly more powerful than a 9mm. Also the other predators were dead by that point and it's standard gear.

@sleightofhand: I don't remember Amy of them showing much greater strength than the Predators, but none of them have weapons to fight or armour to protect like the predators, if anything I'd say they're comparable except Wolverine.

SleightOfHand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: It is an ambush so that negates that point as it's stated by the op. Wolverines senses are inconsistent at best and he was still shown to be ambushed, I'll give your warpath's but they're being ambushed as stated, plus the sentinel ships weren't invisible. Yea they're different but if you're trying to claim they can't knock him out with it I find that a bit ridiculous because they're clearly more powerful than a 9mm. Also the other predators were dead by that point and it's standard gear.

@sleightofhand: I don't remember Amy of them showing much greater strength than the Predators, but none of them have weapons to fight or armour to protect like the predators, if anything I'd say they're comparable except Wolverine.

The strongest of the X-Men listed, Sunspot, can throw Sentinels around like they're ragdolls. One punch from him would splatter any of the predators even through their armour. And while the X-Men don't have armour, all of them have enhanced physical durability.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sleightofhand: He may be stronger but I doubt he is durable enough to survive their weapons. None of the xmen except Wolverine can imo and he can easily be ko'd.

Avatar image for rolanddeschaingokughostrider
RolandDeschainGokuGhostRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They play it smart they win. Wolverine rushes the predators whule sunspot rips their insides out. During this time beast is hopping around the queen. Evrytime she is about to get him warpath suckerpunches her and gets her attention, once the predators are dead they gang bang the queen