#1 Posted by he who is not (176 posts) - - Show Bio

battle of the dissapiontments who will win.

p.s i put my mony on venom he could wrap a web around juggs neck while he's running and chock him with it

#2 Posted by danhimself (21226 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm going with venom....juggernaut was so much more of dissapointment

#3 Posted by Hedatary (3820 posts) - - Show Bio

What are you talking about?! Both of them are a failure.

#4 Posted by TheDrifter (24755 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
"i'm going with venom....juggernaut was so much more of dissapointment"

I agree.
#5 Posted by he who is not (176 posts) - - Show Bio

which one is a bigger failure (story,power,origin,preformance,relavince in the movie

#6 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7248 posts) - - Show Bio
he who is not said:
"which one is a bigger failure (story,power,origin,preformance,relavince in the movie"
juggernaut.  You don't even know what his real name is.
#7 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4446 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"he who is not said:
"which one is a bigger failure (story,power,origin,preformance,relavince in the movie"
juggernaut.  You don't even know what his real name is.
"

LOL
#8 Posted by HellionVulcan (4161 posts) - - Show Bio
he who is not said:
"which one is a bigger failure (story,power,origin,preformance,relavince in the movie"
Both were awful but Juggernaut would win the fight .. .
#9 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4446 posts) - - Show Bio

He would he was never knocked down.  Only when he ran into the wall and hit his head when he was close to that kid.  And he was on a top of a ceiling because of jean grey.

#10 Posted by he who is not (176 posts) - - Show Bio

be thankful sam did better on venom then the guy who derected "X-Men The Last Stand"

#11 Posted by he who is not (176 posts) - - Show Bio

it should have been called "x-men the one you cant stand"

#12 Posted by Apparition (11274 posts) - - Show Bio

the juggernaut was a joke in that movie

#13 Posted by Meteorite (3479 posts) - - Show Bio

X3 had a decent plot and good as fight at the end but they really did screw up Juggernaut. But notice during his fight with Wolverine he didn't seem to get hurt, so I'd  go for him.

#14 Posted by he who is not (176 posts) - - Show Bio

well i now im giong to get the s%#$t drilled out of me but.i liked the idea of Eric Forman as venom.

#15 Posted by Hedatary (3820 posts) - - Show Bio
he who is not said:
"well i now im giong to get the s%#$t drilled out of me but.i liked the idea of Eric Forman as venom."
Seriously?! The skinny dude who acted in the 70's Show? Hell now. I always thought Venom was going to be played by Flash, who is not only buff and big but it would have been reasonable to get him to play as venom.
#16 Posted by supertrooper117 (1865 posts) - - Show Bio

juggs looked like an idiot and venom looked like he could spell a couple of words so i think venom could out smart him

#17 Posted by Hedatary (3820 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't Juggs always looked like an idiot. Anyway, Actually, he had a British ascent, seemed to actually be well educated when he talked to Magneto....at least have the brains of a thirty year old serial killer

#18 Posted by ImbecilicSage (135 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"he who is not said:
"well i now im giong to get the s%#$t drilled out of me but.i liked the idea of Eric Forman as venom."
Seriously?! The skinny dude who acted in the 70's Show? Hell now. I always thought Venom was going to be played by Flash, who is not only buff and big but it would have been reasonable to get him to play as venom.
"
If you're referring to the person who actually did play Venom, that's Topher Grace. I think it's quite amazing if Raimi/Sony/anyone else involved was looking for ANOTHER person from That 70's Show but the only other person possible really is that dude with the red, frizzy hair, and Topher was the skinniest guy on the show anyway... Topher was definitely a poor casting choice though... Regarding this question, I'd say Venom, as at least in terms of powers and abilities he seemed to be relatively on par with his comics counterpart whereas Juggernaut is greatly demoted in terms of power... They're probably about on par now with that said but based off what Venom exhibited in Spider-Man 3 I'd say he'd take it.
#19 Posted by he who is not (176 posts) - - Show Bio

your not getting the piont it wasn't that topher was actully good at playing venom.it was just entertaining to see eric forman as venom.come on don't tell you didn't rofl when you saw it.

#20 Posted by Knowsbleed33 (632 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom was easily the bigger joke. Topher Grace as Eddie Brock? I laughed till I cried.