Movie Vampire Battle Royale

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kcaz

battle takes place in a deserted town at night in a full moon.  
contenders: Count Dracula(hotel transylvania), Blade(comic/movie), Edward Cullen and Barnabas Collins(dark shadows)

No Caption Provided
morals off
win by incapacitating, KO or death 
no weapons at start of the fight, but can use surrounding objects (example, blade can grab a metal bar and use it as a sword).

fighters start at each corner of the town

who will be the 1st and 2nd to go down, and who will be the last man standing? 

out of 10, who would win how many? for example, my pick, 4/10 blade wins, 4/10 count dracula and 1.5/10 to barnabas and 0.5/10 to edward

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Bo88gdan

Blade wins Edward Cullen dies first

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Hyperlight

@Bo88gdan: edward cullens physical abilities are greater than blades.... blade is just a better fighter. id give it wo edward.... but idk about the other guys

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As vile and horrid as the movies and books were Edward still wins. Blade is next to the last one standing, the other 2 could die in really any order.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By frozen  Moderator

Blade or Edward. For now, I'll go with Blade. He had super-human stats in his first movie (IIRC, he punched or kicked a man across a room), he was also a skilled fighter as evidenced in the trilogy.

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kcaz
@MisterWhisper said:

As vile and horrid as the movies and books were Edward still wins. Blade is next to the last one standing, the other 2 could die in really any order.

i dont think so. the other 2 has mind controlling powers, and count drac can use magic to immortalize someone, dissolve himself into energy or use telekinetic. so in my opinion, edward will go down 1st
kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kcaz
@Frozen said:

Blade or Edward. For now, I'll go with Blade. He had super-human stats in his first movie (IIRC, he punched or kicked a man across a room), he was also a skilled fighter as evidenced in the trilogy.

nah, i think edward goes down 1st. barnabas and count drac both have mind controlling powers, and count drac has access to magic. he can immortalize someone, dissolve himself into energy or use telekinetic. and they both have speed as well
jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By jwalser3

Blade stomps them all.

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By kcaz

i'll go with either count drac or blade. blade has his skills with throwing and melee weapons, and drac has his magic. so if it was out of maybe 10, 4/10 blade wins, 4/10 count dracula and 1.5/10 to barnabas, if blade and drac stalemate each other, and he takes the weakened winner, also since he has mind control powers to back him. and 0.5/10 to edward, if he was lucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcaz: You are letting your dislike of the Twilight books cloud logic. I hate Twilight even more than most because I do a lot of writing myself and I hate how those complete garbage books have changed the path of literature lately.

Edward has crystal hard skin, high level super speed, pretty good strength, and telepathic reading of minds.

Unless Blade gets lucky, I do not even see how the others can physically hurt Edward.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#11  Edited By owie  Moderator

This depends a lot on which movie version of Dracula and Dark Shadows. Dracula--Lugosi? Christopher Lee? Gary Oldman? Dark Shadows--the original? 90s version? Current movie version?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Owie: It says in the OP which version.

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By agentxx

@MisterWhisper said:

@kcaz: You are letting your dislike of the Twilight books cloud logic. I hate Twilight even more than most because I do a lot of writing myself and I hate how those complete garbage books have changed the path of literature lately.

Edward has crystal hard skin, high level super speed, pretty good strength, and telepathic reading of minds.

Unless Blade gets lucky, I do not even see how the others can physically hurt Edward.

This ^

P.S: Edward stomps

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#14  Edited By owie  Moderator

@MisterWhisper said:

@Owie: It says in the OP which version.

Ah, I didn't even catch that Hotel Transylvania is a movie. But it doesn't specify for Barnabas, unless we assume that it's the movie version just because the title calls it a movie battle royale.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#15  Edited By joshmightbe

Blade

Trixie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By Trixie

Edward beats Blade every time. I've never seen vampire Johnny Deep or the animated one so I don't know about them

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By kcaz
@agentxx said:

@MisterWhisper said:

This ^

P.S: Edward stomps

ok, what can edward do about mind control? barnabas and drac have superspeed too. and you cannot say edward has crystal hard skin, since its not proven. barnabas has quite good strength and durability too. and drac could just immobalize edward with magic, dissolve himself into energy to avoid contact or use telekinetic to throw edward around or through a steel bar
Genxsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Genxsis

@MisterWhisper: I hear what you are saying and agree that it would be somewhat of a fight, but you have to take all of Blades feats into account.

1) He's a trained martial artist. You don't think you moves out and them do them, you attack and respond. That's what allowed Edward to fight people is they were untrained. Real martial artist just let the moves happen.

2)Blade Fought Spit Fire who is a known speedter evenly who was also a vamp. So, he could fight Edward

3)Blade has hurt the thing with his punches.

4)Blade has also shown resistance and awareness to mind altering power and magic.

5)He's battled and defeated demon's like Lillith who have TK, Magic and Energy beams and defeated them.

5)He's killed Drac on like a dozen occasions. So, I don't see this being much of an issue.

By if we are going by movie versions, Vamps that Blade fights are shown just as fast as twilight Vamps. Twilight Vamps where said to have Marble like skin, not diamond and Blade and Nomak Punched/Kicked though Marble floor. Edward got slammed really hard and his face cracked. He healed, but he was visible tried and rattled from one battle. Blade has faught waves of Vamps and went on to fight Bosses none stop and also fight Drac who slammed him so hard, it made a small crater in the ground and he wasn't really even stunned. Edward don't have combat speed like his running speed. He uses it like that once in small burst. But over all he is s terrible fighter. Blade has the strength, to hurt him for sure and is 20x the fighter he is.