#1 Posted by Ramtha07 (1291 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Men include;  
Magneto 
Juggernaut 
Wolverine 
Storm 
Cyclops 
Beast 
Nightcrawler 
Colossus 
Iceman  
Versus Movie Thor
All movie versions. (Added the baddies in there for flavor). All with morals as portrayed in their respective films. Fight takes place at the mansion. 
Who wins?
#2 Posted by JediXMan (29619 posts) - - Show Bio

Hm. Storm and Magneto are the only threats, from what I can see. Thor might win, but it would be difficult.

#3 Posted by sa5m (2112 posts) - - Show Bio

The Juggernaut to
 
 Nightcrawler could take away his hammer

#4 Posted by mark5 (1213 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
Hm. Storm and Magneto are the only threats, from what I can see. Thor might win, but it would be difficult.
this 
 
@sa5m said:
 Nightcrawler could take away his hammer
Eh he just recalls it. or zaps nightcrawler holds it. 
#5 Posted by sa5m (2112 posts) - - Show Bio
@mark5 said:

@sa5m said:
 Nightcrawler could take away his hammer
Eh he just recalls it. or zaps nightcrawler holds it. 
Yes that could happen 
 
What about Colossus doing his signature move with the Wolverine? The throw =)
#6 Posted by mark5 (1213 posts) - - Show Bio
@sa5m said:
@mark5 said:

@sa5m said:
 Nightcrawler could take away his hammer
Eh he just recalls it. or zaps nightcrawler holds it. 
Yes that could happen   What about Colossus doing his signature move with the Wolverine? The throw =)
did you see the way Thor knocked away the first Frostgaint in the movie? He does the same. One smack and wolverine flies 30 feet clear. 
#7 Posted by sa5m (2112 posts) - - Show Bio
@mark5 said:
@sa5m said:
@mark5 said:

@sa5m said:
 Nightcrawler could take away his hammer
Eh he just recalls it. or zaps nightcrawler holds it. 
Yes that could happen   What about Colossus doing his signature move with the Wolverine? The throw =)
did you see the way Thor knocked away the first Frostgaint in the movie? He does the same. One smack and wolverine flies 30 feet clear. 
I was thinking of at it as more of the surprise attack. With all those X-Men there can be lots of distractions and team effort
#8 Posted by mark5 (1213 posts) - - Show Bio
@sa5m said:
@mark5 said:
@sa5m said:
@mark5 said:

@sa5m said:
 Nightcrawler could take away his hammer
Eh he just recalls it. or zaps nightcrawler holds it. 
Yes that could happen   What about Colossus doing his signature move with the Wolverine? The throw =)
did you see the way Thor knocked away the first Frostgaint in the movie? He does the same. One smack and wolverine flies 30 feet clear. 
I was thinking of at it as more of the surprise attack. With all those X-Men there can be lots of distractions and team effort
Well unless stated by the OP they have no prep. So just a random encounter. He probably just throws his hammer through them. Only Wolverine, Colossus and Juggernaut would be left standing. he takes care of it from there. A blast of lightning should finish the rest. 
#9 Posted by sa5m (2112 posts) - - Show Bio
@mark5 said:
@sa5m said:
@mark5 said:
@sa5m said:
@mark5 said:

@sa5m said:
 Nightcrawler could take away his hammer
Eh he just recalls it. or zaps nightcrawler holds it. 
Yes that could happen   What about Colossus doing his signature move with the Wolverine? The throw =)
did you see the way Thor knocked away the first Frostgaint in the movie? He does the same. One smack and wolverine flies 30 feet clear. 
I was thinking of at it as more of the surprise attack. With all those X-Men there can be lots of distractions and team effort
Well unless stated by the OP they have no prep. So just a random encounter. He probably just throws his hammer through them. Only Wolverine, Colossus and Juggernaut would be left standing. he takes care of it from there. A blast of lightning should finish the rest. 
Is the hammer have any metal ?
#10 Posted by mark5 (1213 posts) - - Show Bio
@sa5m said:
@mark5 said:
@sa5m said:
@mark5 said:
@sa5m said:
@mark5 said:

@sa5m said:
 Nightcrawler could take away his hammer
Eh he just recalls it. or zaps nightcrawler holds it. 
Yes that could happen   What about Colossus doing his signature move with the Wolverine? The throw =)
did you see the way Thor knocked away the first Frostgaint in the movie? He does the same. One smack and wolverine flies 30 feet clear. 
I was thinking of at it as more of the surprise attack. With all those X-Men there can be lots of distractions and team effort
Well unless stated by the OP they have no prep. So just a random encounter. He probably just throws his hammer through them. Only Wolverine, Colossus and Juggernaut would be left standing. he takes care of it from there. A blast of lightning should finish the rest. 
Is the hammer have any metal ?
Carved from the core of a dying sun. That's what Odin said so i think no. Plus its magical. Only the worth can lift or even move it. 
#11 Posted by JediXMan (29619 posts) - - Show Bio
@sa5m said:
The Juggernaut to   Nightcrawler could take away his hammer
How is he going to do that, exactly? Nobody can hold it.
#12 Posted by sa5m (2112 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
@sa5m said:
The Juggernaut to   Nightcrawler could take away his hammer
How is he going to do that, exactly? Nobody can hold it.
I was thinking touching it not holding it
#13 Posted by JediXMan (29619 posts) - - Show Bio
@sa5m said:
@JediXMan said:
@sa5m said:
The Juggernaut to   Nightcrawler could take away his hammer
How is he going to do that, exactly? Nobody can hold it.
I was thinking touching it not holding it
Eh..... still don't think that would work.
#14 Posted by God_Spawn (37346 posts) - - Show Bio

Depending on location Magneto would give him hell. But seriously we need a location here. For now i see the movie Thor winning, compared to even the combined X-men feats, he is just better than them and can pick them off one by one if he wants. I'm not sure Storm's lightning would effect him and ontop of that no other of her abilities should really be a problem.

Moderator
#15 Posted by sa5m (2112 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
@sa5m said:
@JediXMan said:
@sa5m said:
The Juggernaut to   Nightcrawler could take away his hammer
How is he going to do that, exactly? Nobody can hold it.
I was thinking touching it not holding it
Eh..... still don't think that would work.
Same here. Just the idea. And like the mark5 said he can recall it back
 
Maybe if the X-Men had some prep
#16 Posted by Ramtha07 (1291 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:


                    Depending on location Magneto would give him hell. But seriously we need a location here. For now i see the movie Thor winning, compared to even the combined X-men feats, he is just better than them and can pick them off one by one if he wants. I'm not sure Storm's lightning would effect him and ontop of that no other of her abilities should really be a problem.

                   

               

Actually, I gave a location. The fight takes place at the X-Mansion.
#17 Posted by God_Spawn (37346 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ramtha07: My bad, im used to locations being like a seperate part, atleast thats how i set up threads.
Moderator
#18 Posted by Ramtha07 (1291 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:


                    @Ramtha07: My bad, im used to locations being like a seperate part, atleast thats how i set up threads.

                   

               

Ya... I got lazy. It's Friday night and I be enjoying my brewskie :)
#19 Posted by God_Spawn (37346 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ramtha07 said:
@god_spawn said:


                    @Ramtha07: My bad, im used to locations being like a seperate part, atleast thats how i set up threads.

                   

               
Ya... I got lazy. It's Friday night and I be enjoying my brewskie :)
Lucky you, i'm not old enough to drink.
Moderator
#20 Posted by Ramtha07 (1291 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:


                    @Ramtha07 said:

@god_spawn said:


                    @Ramtha07: My bad, im used to locations being like a seperate part, atleast thats how i set up threads.

                   

               
Ya... I got lazy. It's Friday night and I be enjoying my brewskie :)

                   

               
Lucky you, i'm not old enough to drink.

                   

               

For us French Canadians... you're always old enough to drink ;P 
Don't understand the US value system sometimes ... you have to be 21 to drink, yet they put you behind a 1500 lbs vehicle driving at 60 mph at 16 years of age ... and send you off to war at 18.  You're old enough to shoot people but you're damned if you touch a beer!
Go figure.
#21 Posted by God_Spawn (37346 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ramtha07 said:
@god_spawn said:


                    @Ramtha07 said:

@god_spawn said:


                    @Ramtha07: My bad, im used to locations being like a seperate part, atleast thats how i set up threads.

                   

               
Ya... I got lazy. It's Friday night and I be enjoying my brewskie :)

                   

               
Lucky you, i'm not old enough to drink.

                   

               
For us French Canadians... you're always old enough to drink ;P Don't understand the US value system sometimes ... you have to be 21 to drink, yet they put you behind a 1500 lbs vehicle driving at 60 mph at 16 years of age ... and send you off to war at 18.  You're old enough to shoot people but you're damned if you touch a beer!Go figure.
Lol true, but i'm 19 so close enough sometimes ...I'm just not stupid like most kids this age.
Moderator
#22 Posted by Hoboseid (1022 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor with a speed blitz

#23 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

#24 Posted by steelhound56 (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins here

Storm can direct and control weather, but Thor is the GOD of thunder and lightning. I doubt she gives him any trouble

Magneto, Colussus, Wolvie and Juggernaut are the only 4 left standing after Thor's first volley.

He finishes Logan and Colussus with a bit more effort, leaving Juggernaut and Mags for the last...

Thor wipes them out with moderate to high difficulty depending on the environment theyre in

And beer is the nectar of the Gods.... give me a good ale and im a happy camper

#25 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5315 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine can't hurt him, neither could cyclops. I agree with everyone who say's pete, cain, and mags would e the only challenges. One punch and storm dies, he fries Jean, Logan, and the others with weak durabilty. I would love to see him and Juggernaut go at it. Who seemed to actually be unstoppable until his powers were taken away. Thor would win in the end. Magneto pushes him to hislimits though. Weeelll maybe.

Online
#26 Posted by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah thor takes this, idk if he can actually take juggs down. but due to flying and speed jugs cant take him down. so my vote is that thor finds a way to knock him out or BFR's him. magneto is poweful but not durable enough i see thor taking him down with moderate effort, colossus gets put down he cant hurt thor, he just may tank a few shots. wolverine will get knocked out cuz as seen in the second movie a bullet can KO him for sometime.

#27 Posted by MrBigBalls (236 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard fight, but Thor takes it

#28 Posted by Blob (575 posts) - - Show Bio

@sa5m said:

The Juggernaut to Nightcrawler could take away his hammer

If Juggernaut was knocked out by running into a wall in X3 then there is no way something worse wouldn't happen if he is hit by Thor.

#29 Posted by karrob (4278 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrBigBalls said:

Hard fight, but Thor takes it

@Blob: He was knocked out because the mutant he was trying to capture had the power to negate powers...Same reason Kitty couldnt phase them out of the room.