#1 Posted by bgibs13390 (886 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight is in the desert. Neither are holding back. 

#2 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2176 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn, might be a hard one. I'd probably say Hulk, but then again, I could go with Thor. Depends, really. And I don't know what it depends on. Anyone else?

#3 Posted by termiteone4ever (7374 posts) - - Show Bio

HULK 

#4 Posted by bgibs13390 (886 posts) - - Show Bio

I just saw Thor and im leaning toward him but I could be swayed. 

#5 Posted by God_Spawn (37901 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously how has everyone seen the movie yet? It's not even out in America yet.

#6 Posted by bgibs13390 (886 posts) - - Show Bio

Its out like everywhere else and a bunch of people saw pre screenings of it. 

#7 Posted by God_Spawn (37901 posts) - - Show Bio

Why the f*** was i not aware of this? Especially on a comic site. Ah well like 4 days i can wait.

#8 Posted by BarelyAverage (942 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:
" Why the f*** was i not aware of this? Especially on a comic site. Ah well like 4 days i can wait. "
LOL
#9 Posted by Mekboy (1171 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:
" Why the f*** was i not aware of this? Especially on a comic site. Ah well like 4 days i can wait. "
4 days? lol that's really long. I saw it yesterday, you won't be disappointed trust me.
#10 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33472 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm probably hulk but it would be close

#11 Posted by Assman (1840 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:
Was out in Australia two weeks ago, 21st April, think it was. Anyway, if they're not holding back, then gotta go with Thor, cause it's Mjolnir that will be the deciding/winning factor.  If he just tries to slug it out, he'll eventually go down.  But if they're going all out, Mjolnir will cause sum heavy damage, as he did end up taking out the Destroyer with it and defelected his blasts.
#12 Posted by Outside_85 (9046 posts) - - Show Bio

I am leaning towards Hulk in this...but mainly because the Frost Giants and the Destroyer arent very impressive in the movie....could ofcourse be that Thor is simply that much better. So stalemate.

#13 Posted by D3athstroke (3917 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk In  Stomp

#14 Posted by Zaiyan (461 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor hammers Hulk, Tornado's him away., kills him with super sized bolts or chucks him to space

#15 Posted by Thepowercosmic (940 posts) - - Show Bio

best site to see movies go to Solar Movies am going with Thor if it is the second movie hulk version 

#16 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:
" Seriously how has everyone seen the movie yet? It's not even out in America yet. "
I've seen it in last friday. In Poland - as in most countries in Europe - it was published 28.04. And IMO it is one of the best Marvel's movies. It doesn't have too many differences with comic versions (but black Heimdall is pretty much strange), has great fights, special effects, connections to other movies and has good sense of humor in some parts.

Thor wins. His attack in Jotunheim caused an earthquake. He summoned storm with thunders against Destroyer Armor and showed great flying speed as great strength.
#17 Posted by Da_Moscow_Gaurd (58 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor
#18 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk takes the majority....

#19 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor. He caused earthquakes. Hulk barely destroyed a building. Some people are just to ignorant.
#20 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk. He endured far more damage. Some people are just to ignorant.

#21 Posted by Nefarious (20419 posts) - - Show Bio

Movie Thor

#22 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@EpitomeofCool said:
"

"

Endured like? I've never seen 2008 Hulk endure anything other than tanks and from Abomination. And you, I believe, are biased against Thor. I've never seen you side with Thor once. Tell me, Earthquake > tanks and Abomination. Common sense. Earthquake. His weather powers are more than enough. Thor.
#23 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

If this Hulk from the 2008 film, Thor should win from what I've been hearing about the movie. I'll judge it later when I watch the film the friday but I'm leaning towards Thor. Hulk wasn't that strong in his film and it felt as if he was grounded in reality. 

#24 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

which hulk bana or norton, cause bana's could kick thor's ass, and nortons would get kicked...

#25 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@DH69 said:
"

which hulk bana or norton, cause bana's could kick thor's ass, and nortons would get kicked...

"

Bana would out up a far better fight but will still lose in the end from what I've seen Thor do in the movie.
#26 Posted by CrimsonAvenger (1162 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor would bash Hulk's head in. Anyways Thor has weather powers from what I'm hearing.

#27 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio

and you susanoo always and only ever side with thor....so I really have no desire to engage you....good luck...

#28 Posted by Greendevil (2042 posts) - - Show Bio

Imo Thor would win against 2008 Hulk, but would probably loose to 2003 Hulk.

Thor did not impress with his hand to hand skills. But his flight speed, thunder and MJOLNIR was frigging impressive. Mjolnir kicked some major ass. I loved the incredible Hulk but he almost got KTFO when Blonsky hit him with the chain. Also at first contact when they clashed he was dazed.

Angs cartoon version sucked, but was very powerful. They better give Hulk some feats next time. And really hope we see a proper clash between these two in the Avengers movie. Or il send Marvel  a F-U note!!

#29 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@EpitomeofCool said:
"

and you susanoo always and only ever side with thor....so I really have no desire to engage you....good luck...

"

Excuse me? Check my posts, blog, ect. I agree that Superman would beat Thor due to his speed, Surfer wins bc hes more powerful, and MM wins because of his telepathy. Besides, only an ignorant person will think that tanks are more powerful than an earthquake and focused lightning.
#30 Edited by Sgtcrispy (414 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:

" Seriously how has everyone seen the movie yet? It's not even out in America yet. "

Because some people don't live in United States?

Also, It's been released by the film makers that Hulk and Thor are going to have a fight in the Avengers.
#31 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor hasn't come out yet...
#32 Edited by Greendevil (2042 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sgtcrispy said:

" @god_spawn said:

Because some people don't live in United States?
Also, It's been released by the film makers that Hulk and Thor are going to have a fight in the Avengers.
"
YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive already seen it twice lol. Im going again, as soon as find a cinema that shows the movie in a normal 2D cuz  I HATE 3D!!!
#33 Posted by theicon (1797 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk wins

#34 Posted by blackadam (2137 posts) - - Show Bio
@EpitomeofCool said:
"

"

the hulk from the second movie was hurt by some sonic weapons.

#35 Posted by blackadam (2137 posts) - - Show Bio

i knew someone was goign to make this. by the way, how was thor movie, was it good or not?
#36 Posted by Sgtcrispy (414 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001 said:
" Thor hasn't come out yet... "
It has if you're not in United States.
#37 Posted by Deadcool (6811 posts) - - Show Bio
@blackadam said:
"i knew someone was goign to make this. by the way, how was thor movie, was it good or not? "

For me, it was perfect, it had everything I wanted to see on it, so I am happy...
#38 Posted by bgibs13390 (886 posts) - - Show Bio

I really liked the movie. It was a better then I thought it was going to be. 

#39 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

Just looking at the trailers tells us Thor can literally wreck him.
#40 Edited by Greendevil (2042 posts) - - Show Bio
@blackadam said:

" i knew someone was goign to make this. by the way, how was thor movie, was it good or not? "

Imo only Dark knight was a better comic movie. But its a whole different kind of movie.

Thor was frigging awesome. There is always room for improvement of  course. But all in all i give it 9 out of 10. Almost enough action, little more smashing would be nice though. Natalie Portman, Stellan Skarsgård was great. Darcy to. Also lmao at the warriors three and the lady Sif. Some SHIELD dude was calling it in when he spotted them. "base, ive got Xena, Jackie Chan and Robbin hood" I literally was lmao. Also Thor walks in a pet shop and demands a Horse hahaha....Go and see it bro. It was good imo ;)

@blackadam said:

" @EpitomeofCool said:

"

"

the hulk from the second movie was hurt by some sonic weapons.

"
And almost got KTFO with the chains and also the initial clash with Blonsky. But movie Thor without Mjolnir did not impress with combat skills. (mostly cuz the frost giants where no match) ..... In a hand to hand fight with 2008 Hulk he would probably loose. But with Mjolnir he would pwne Hulk, Ironman, Superman and any other movie hero. Mjolnir ftw!

Angs frogg Hulk would prob beat Thor though....or not. Close imo!
#41 Posted by The Stegman (24459 posts) - - Show Bio

although i haven't seen Thor yet...i'm still giving him the win, hulk almost got taken out by sound cannons..SOUND CANNONS! and even in a movie, thor is a GOD he wins this

#42 Posted by Aero_gt (840 posts) - - Show Bio

Haven't seen Movie Thor in action, but if he does all this stuff you guy say... Then he beat weakass Movie hulk... (Imo movie hulk would lose to movie wolverine-3-.)

#43 Posted by weaponmaster (1412 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor. Don't want to give anything away but theres one move that would KO the Hulk, considering the fact that being thrown by the Abomination  and faceplanting on the asphalt staggered the Hulk and nearly Koed him.
#44 Posted by Prince CortSether (2301 posts) - - Show Bio

Which Hulk movie are we talking about here?

#45 Posted by bgibs13390 (886 posts) - - Show Bio

Mostly the 2008 Hulk but what do you think about the other one too?

#46 Edited by Vitality (1764 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I believe that in the Avengers movie...Hulk will get the best of Thor...after watching Thor...and comparing his feats to Hulks...Thor would destroy Hulk.

So I'm really hoping for Hulk to be shown more powerful in the avengers than he was in his own movie.

#47 Posted by Devias (297 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:
The strangest thing, Singapore had a April 28th release date.
#48 Posted by God_Spawn (37901 posts) - - Show Bio
@Devias said:
" @god_spawn said:
The strangest thing, Singapore had a April 28th release date. "
Reason i said that was I figured it is an American movie is it not? So just curious why it wasn't out in America first. I don't know of any foreign films being released in America before it is in there country. BBC doesn't make a show then decides to show it in America before their country even though it was filmed and produced there. Catch my drift?
#49 Posted by Vitality (1764 posts) - - Show Bio
@weaponmaster said:

"Thor. Don't want to give anything away but theres one move that would KO the Hulk, considering the fact that being thrown by the Abomination  and faceplanting on the asphalt staggered the Hulk and nearly Koed him. "

I know exactly what you're talking about.

That feat...plus his feats against the Destroyer...have me worried that Thor is just going be a Deus ex machina    for the Avengers movie.

I'm hoping he gets to throw down with Hulk...but Hulk will need a major power level upgrade from his movie.

#50 Posted by spartan92 (2520 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vitality:
what was thors physically strongest strength feat in the movie ?