#1 Posted by Axis (49 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor is a mortal as seen in the film. Bruce doesn't have his suit or any gadgets - random encounter. Battle begins with Bruce who has already pinned Thor down from behind. Who wins?

#2 Posted by Kamal Re'x the Abductor (230 posts) - - Show Bio

At what point is batman in? His physical prime was likely in begins, though even by his decline in TDKR he was still formadible and managed to train back up to a very healthy status when he fought bane again.

#3 Edited by Axis (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kamal Re'x the Abductor: If ya wanna be specific - By the time he's skilled enough to take down Bane (pretty much by the time Dark Knight starts) - but he isn't injured or anything...

#4 Posted by Movie (63 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman beats Thor easily.

#5 Posted by Axis (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@Movie: Batman wins - but what about Bruce.

#6 Posted by MonsterStomp (22144 posts) - - Show Bio

@Axis said:

Bruce's suit slowed him down. I'm sure Bruce could pull it off.

#7 Posted by Kamal Re'x the Abductor (230 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterStomp said:

@Axis said:

It did however protect him from punches. I'm not sure Bruce would have survived Bane's hits in their first fight without the suit.

#8 Posted by Movie (63 posts) - - Show Bio

@Axis said:

Bruce Wayne is Batman

So

Batman wins.

#9 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce wins.

#10 Posted by MonsterStomp (22144 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kamal Re'x the Abductor said:

@MonsterStomp said:

@Axis said:

It did however protect him from punches. I'm not sure Bruce would have survived Bane's hits in their first fight without the suit.

See I hate these particullar battles. Now we have to compare Bane to Thor. Bane > Thor and Batman > Bane. Therefore Batman > Thor. ABC logic all the way.

#11 Posted by Bo88gdan (4967 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins

#12 Edited by Pyrogram (41884 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins, he took some serious damage in the movie comapre what bruce can take. Bruce had a slugfest with like 5 inmates and nearly lost in the same circumstances in the mud, thor did that and won easy against trained SHIELD soldiers.

#13 Posted by Picard (1033 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan said:

Thor wins

I don't think so. Actually this is an interesting fight but I think that Bruce should be victorious in the end. Thor's best feat was to beat up multiple S.H.I.E.L.D. agants. Bruce's best feats was to beat up two SWAT teams, four ninjas ( and he was injured before this battle started), and multiple, armed mercenaries. I would say that Bruce's feats are more at least slightly impressive. Also none said that Bruce have to fight fair, remember that he is after all master or stealth and silent takedown.

#14 Posted by Axis (49 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know - some fights I can see Thor winning because he's bigger and sometimes I see Bruce winning because we've just seen more of him...

#15 Posted by CountofMC (139 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor has this. He could have taken Bruce or Bane as a mortal. He's every bit has strong and durable as bane but more skilled and doesn't have the weak spot Bane had. If Bruce had trouble with Bane he would really be hurting with Thor.

#16 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman will win for sure. He was taking down multiple guys at once various times in and out of the suit(either way he has no powers so) Thor is nothing without his hammer

#17 Posted by Guardian_of_Gravity (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

@Picard said:

@Bo88gdan said:

Thor wins

I don't think so. Actually this is an interesting fight but I think that Bruce should be victorious in the end. Thor's best feat was to beat up multiple S.H.I.E.L.D. agants. Bruce's best feats was to beat up two SWAT teams, four ninjas ( and he was injured before this battle started), and multiple, armed mercenaries. I would say that Bruce's feats are more at least slightly impressive. Also none said that Bruce have to fight fair, remember that he is after all master or stealth and silent takedown.

In most of those cases Bruce had his punch proof armour. He doesn't have that here.

#18 Posted by OneVision_OnePurpose (289 posts) - - Show Bio

If we're doing the Thor/Bane comparison to work out his chances against Batman, well I don't think he showed the wall breaking strength of Bane but he seemed just as durable and for all the skills Bane supposedly had he looked like a typical brawler with some wrestling to me, Thor seemed more skilled in dispatching the SHIELD agents & the big one.

#19 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor takes this one quite easily. Bruce has been damaged while wearing the suit, and he relies on it took much to tank damage, which he won't be able to do without it obviously. Both are brawlers but Thor's stronger.

#20 Posted by Sideslash (5949 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor was taking SHIELD Agents like noone's business. Hawkeye was all "You want me to drop him, or you going to send more guys for him to beat up?"

And SHIELD Agents are "some of the best trained fighters in the world", Thor made them look like "a bunch of minimum wage mall cops."

#21 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20496 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash said:

Thor was taking SHIELD Agents like noone's business. Hawkeye was all "You want me to drop him, or you going to send more guys for him to beat up?"

And SHIELD Agents are "some of the best trained fighters in the world", Thor made them look like "a bunch of minimum wage mall cops."

This.

Although most of the SHIELD Agents are featless, we can assume they are more skilled than some prison inmates.

#22 Posted by never give up (9862 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@Sideslash said:

This.

Although most of the SHIELD Agents are featless, we can assume they are more skilled than some prison inmates.

What about Bruce's fight with Ra's Al Ghul in Batman Begins. Also the ninja training. Also his escape. These are some good feats.

#23 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20496 posts) - - Show Bio

@never give up said:

@Sideslash said:

This.

What about Bruce's fight with Ra's Al Ghul in Batman Begins. Also the ninja training. Also his escape. These are some good feats.

Is Bruce in his prime? If not then he loses.

#24 Posted by never give up (9862 posts) - - Show Bio

@never give up said:

@Sideslash said:

This.

Is Bruce in his prime? If not then he loses.

Hmmmm idk. And I second that.