For the rest of my battles, click here!

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By dorukesin

Kryptonians only weakness is a other kryptonian or a kryptonite,how could surfer can beat any off them ? İ think Supes or Zod goes solo.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Kryptonians only weakness is a other kryptonian or a kryptonite,how could surfer can beat any off them ? İ think Supes or Zod goes solo.

They actually aren't weak to Kryptonite. It doesn't exit where they come from.

@iheartzombies92 3 on 1 is overkill imo. Anyone 1 of these is a good fight for SS...but 3 is too much. All 1 of them has to do is knock him off the board and they win.

Avatar image for parallax_hal_jordan
Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

The Kriptonians take this.

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Superman

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman stomps

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@iheartzombies92 said:

@fallschirmjager: Should I make it just Superman 1v1?

Its a better match now for sure.

I haven't watched FF:RotSS in a long time...and I don't really want to...so if someone can post an example of quantifiable speed by SS, that would help.

I can state for a fact that Superman is somewhere between Mach 117-703, with math to back it up.

IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: Yeah, movie wasn't that great, but he got from NY to outer space in around a minute...

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@iheartzombies92: How far out was he? Zod and Superman went from Metropolis to Low Earth Orbit in about 8seconds while fighting one another.

If you can find a video or a SS I can attempt to calculate SS speed, but it may not be very specific unless I have a reference (like the Moon or something)

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What weakness does movie Surfer have that they can exploit? Physical attacks didn't do anything to him at all, and they don't have the proper equipment to remove him from his board, so there is nothing to suggest they can weaken him in any way. He on the other hand can manipulate them and the surroundings on at least a molecular level.

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sorry silver surfer takes it they shown he was amazingly fast in the movie and that he was strong as hell able to deflect and take alot of damage and manipulate time and space along with all types of energy especially cosmic not only that he stopped glactus which is a far better feat then fighting 6 ppl with the same powers as you and is clearly at a disadvantage from not having any experience with said powers

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans:

Actually he was hurt by Dr. Dooms electricity. Other than that he barely got hit at all so you can't say he can't be hurt physically. He has not been shown to be able to use any real molecular manipulation.

@demonyusuke713

Superman should be able to deflect missiles too?

And when did he manipulate time and space?? And all types of energy?

Galactus had no feats whatsoever so that's pointless to say.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What stops SS from just absorbing Superman into his board?

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By reactor

It must have been some times since I saw RotSS, because I had no idea he could do that

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reactor said:

@willpayton said:

It must have been some times since I saw RotSS, because I had no idea he could do that

He absorbed several physical objects, including missiles flying at full speed. There is no real reason he couldn't do the same to superman.

Also reaction feat, he backhanded a anti aircraft missile out of the air.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even with the few feats, I'm going with SS. He'd only lose if he decides to brawl with Superman and not use his intangibility.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@wardemon32 said:

@lordofallhumans:

Actually he was hurt by Dr. Dooms electricity. Other than that he barely got hit at all so you can't say he can't be hurt physically. He has not been shown to be able to use any real molecular manipulation.

@demonyusuke713

Superman should be able to deflect missiles too?

And when did he manipulate time and space?? And all types of energy?

Galactus had no feats whatsoever so that's pointless to say.

He was not hurt by Dooms electricity it only caused him to turn around. What is "real molecular manipulation"? IIRC his powers worked on the molecular level in the movie, meaning he can manipulate molecules. He was absorbing missiles, phasing through matter, unknowingly swapping powers and resurrecting the dead.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

This has been done and Silver Surfer wins.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By Wolverine008
RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Surfer wins. But Reeve Superman would most certainly beat SS.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans:

The way he arched his back you could tell he was hurt. Its an obvious sign of being hurt. Abosrobing missiles isn't "moleuclar manipulation". I don't see how this would deal against Superman anyways. "Phasing thorugh matter"? How is this even relevant? And why'd you say "matter" to make it sound like he has "Molecular Manipulation"?

By your logic(Comics wise)

• Superman has molecular manipulation
  • Shadowcat
  • Flash
  • Martian Manhunter
  • Etc

All has "Molecular Manipulation".

I don't see how resurrecting the dead counts as molecular manipulation but even if it was.....how is this helping him again?

And how is sawpping powers going to help also?

All of what you are saying is totally irrelevant

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reactor said:

@willpayton said:

He absorbed several physical objects, including missiles flying at full speed. There is no real reason he couldn't do the same to superman.

He didin't do it to any of the FF or Doom i highly doubt he would, let alone could. Sperman wins.

NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans:

The way he arched his back you could tell he was hurt. Its an obvious sign of being hurt. Abosrobing missiles isn't "moleuclar manipulation". I don't see how this would deal against Superman anyways. "Phasing thorugh matter"? How is this even relevant? And why'd you say "matter" to make it sound like he has "Molecular Manipulation"?

• Shadowcat
  • Flash
  • Martian Manhunter
  • Etc

I don't see how resurrecting the dead counts as molecular manipulation but even if it was.....how is this helping him again?

Its relevant because it shows that he is capable to molecule manipulation regardless of what you think. I guess making someones's powers unstable by touching them or deliberately healing someone doesn't count? Ok then......

Also, you're misquoting him to prove your own delusional point. He never said phasing through matter was molecule manipulation, it was just another one of his powers that give SS the win in this fight.

You're only argument is saying Superman knocks him off the board despite he was never hurt physically in the movie which is a useless argument.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@reactor said:

@willpayton said:

He didin't do it to any of the FF or Doom i highly doubt he would, let alone could. Sperman wins.

Because he clearly had an issue with killing... he absorbed physical objects, so there is no reason he couldn't absorb superman.

That's like saying superman can't fire his heat vision at SS because he has never shot it at someone.

Terrible argument.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@patrat18 said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@reactor said:

@willpayton said:

Yeah and in this fight he has morals off, so he would have no problem absorbing superman.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans:

• Shadowcat
  • Flash
  • Martian Manhunter
  • Etc

no arching his back only meant he felt it, an obvious sign of being hurt is screaming in pain.

How do you explain how he was able to absorb the missile if not by his power to use the power cosmic to manipulate molecules? It's pretty much fact that Silver Surfer manipulates molecules your inability to grasp what molecular manipulation is does not change that. Phasing would allow him to not be touched by Superman that is how it can be used to deal with him. Phasing has everything to do with molecular manipulation. Shadowcats power are a result of her manipulating her own molecules, same as MM, and Flash does manipulate molecules through vibration etc...

His swapping powers was molecular and lasted throughout the entire movie as far as Human Torch was concerned, and was not even conscious on his part which is why it's worth mentioning, because can manipulate superpowers without even trying to do it. Mentioning him resurrecting the dead and swapping powers goes to the fact that he can manipulate matter on various levels not as a battle tactic.

Since you don't believe his power has anything to do with manipulating molecules I'm curious as to how you would define his powers. What are his powers then?

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles: It's not an argument it's fact. Superman did use his heat vision on the Kryptonians you're argument is invalid. We are using feats from the movie not assumptions.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@man_of_miracles: It's not an argument it's fact. Superman did use his heat vision on the Kryptonians you're argument is invalid. We are using feats from the movie not assumptions.

Feat: SS absorbed objects into his board.

Outcome: SS absorbs Superman into his board. SS wins.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

Feat: SS absorbed objects into his board.

Outcome: SS absorbs Superman into his board. SS wins.

No and i doubt he could catch him in the first place.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I really don't see why Surfer can't absorb Superman here.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

Yeah and I am using a feat, he absorbed a physical object that weighed at least as much or more than Superman(anti-aircraft missile), please explain why he would not be able to absorb Superman.

His board can absorb matter, Superman is made of matter, ergo there is no reason that he cannot absorb Superman.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@norrinboltagonprime21:

Its relevant because it shows that he is capable to molecule manipulation regardless of what you think. I guess making someones's powers unstable by touching them or deliberately healing someone doesn't count? Ok then......

Alright now tell me in what way would this effect superman when he has his sorce of power just gleaming down on him?

Also, you're misquoting him to prove your own delusional point. He never said phasing through matter was molecule manipulation, it was just another one of his powers that give SS the win in this fight.

Wait. What? "your own deulsional point" hahaha. Okay.

Alright so I say he didn't show any signs of molecular maniuplation and he says he did. He then goes and list a couple of powers right after claiming that SS has molecular manipulation but you're trying to tell me he wasn't trying to take that into account to molecular manipulation?

You're funny.

You're only argument is saying Superman knocks him off the board despite he was never hurt physically in the movie which is a useless argument.

Oh a comedian and a hypocrite too I see?

Alright may you please quote me on where I said that Superman knocks SS off his board? Just because they had to knock him off his board to defeat him it doesn't mean thats the only way he can be defeated.

Loading Video...

0:40: So you mean to tell me that he wasn't hurt by that shock or at least stunned? He did the same movement a guy would do after getting shot in the back...and I'm pretty sure that would hurt.

If it didn't actually hurt him he would have never moved or "flinched" like that.

Your name and pic isn't helping your case you know....

And by your logic, because he didn't get hurt(Keep in mind he was only actually hit about 2-3 times) he can't be hurt at all? Please tell me the sense in that.....

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

Yeah and I am using a feat, he absorbed a physical object that weighed at least as much or more than Superman(anti-aircraft missile), please explain why he would not be able to absorb Superman.

His board can absorb matter, Superman is made of matter, ergo there is no reason that he cannot absorb Superman.

Quick question here was the missile going faster than Mos? Who's to say that Surfer can even catch him to pull off such feat.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:
@man_of_miracles said:

@patrat18 said:

Quick question here was the missile going faster than Mos? Who's to say that Surfer can even catch him to pull off such feat.

So MOS is going to start off at full speed is he? no he is not, he is in character meaning that he will not start off bull rushing him as fast as possible. On the other hand SS has morals off, so he will be aiming to kill him right off the bat.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Wardemon32

@lordofallhumans said:

no arching his back only meant he felt it, an obvious sign of being hurt is screaming in pain.

How do you explain how he was able to absorb the missile if not by his power to use the power cosmic to manipulate molecules? It's pretty much fact that Silver Surfer manipulates molecules your inability to grasp what molecular manipulation is does not change that. Phasing would allow him to not be touched by Superman that is how it can be used to deal with him. Phasing has everything to do with molecular manipulation. Shadowcats power are a result of her manipulating her own molecules, same as MM, and Flash does manipulate molecules through vibration etc...

His swapping powers was molecular and lasted throughout the entire movie as far as Human Torch was concerned, and was not even conscious on his part which is why it's worth mentioning, because can manipulate superpowers without even trying to do it. Mentioning him resurrecting the dead and swapping powers goes to the fact that he can manipulate matter on various levels not as a battle tactic.

Since you don't believe his power has anything to do with manipulating molecules I'm curious as to how you would define his powers. What are his powers then?

Just becuase he didn't scream it doesn't mean it didn't hurt. If you were to hit a kid in the back with a belt and he arched his back you would know that it hurt. If you hit another kid with te same amount of force and he didn't even move you can tell that it didn't hurt much or didn't hurt at all.

That a natural reaction to pain. When you put your hand on a hot stove your initial reaction is to pull your hand back. If you see a guy put his hand on that same stove and he didn't move his hand, couldn't you conclude that it didn't really hurt him much or at all?

You do know how the fantastic four got their power right? Cosmic radiation. Of course he can manipulate their powers without even realizing if their powers are based around the power of cosmic radiation. If you were to put the kid from X-Men that can take away peoples power infront of Superman, Supermans powers wouldnt be taken away. He isn't a "mutant". His powers doesn't resolve around cosmic radiation. Your arguement invalid.

Realize I said "real molecular manipulation" as in he can't use it offensively in this battle but only defensively. The only molecular manipulation he has showed is self molecular manipulation. Flash can do the same thing so does he suddenly has "real molecular manipulation" powers?

Superman blitz before SS even knows whats going on. SS hasn't shown any durability feats to suggest that he can take a punch from Superman. I know he was hurt by electricity from Doom and was KOd from his own blast. Superman KOs SS.

No intangibility.

No absorbing.

Just a KOd Silver guy...

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bronze age superman can kill surfer with one hand let alone 3 on 1

Just kidding

Ss for the win

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:
@man_of_miracles said:

@patrat18 said:

Why would he have to catch him? The missile was fired at him and absorbed. Supermans speed is irrelevant when, the absorption process happened due to impact. Him being faster than the missile only means he would be absorbed faster.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:
@man_of_miracles said:

@patrat18 said:

So MOS is going to start off at full speed is he? no he is not, he is in character meaning that he will not start off bull rushing him as fast as possible. On the other hand SS has morals off, so he will be aiming to kill him right off the bat.

Loading Video...

My friend have you seen MOS? That's mainly what he did when he was fighting speedblitz. His start off speed is enough to catch Surfer off gaurd.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: Look at 2:26 buddy he would not be able to react to Supes. http://youtu.be/zueZJSVp7lY

NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@norrinboltagonprime21:

Alright now tell me in what way would this effect superman when he has his sorce of power just gleaming down on him?

Simple, molecule manipulation and bam. Its no longer the source of his powers.

You misquoted a person to further your argument. I'm glad you find that funny.

Alright so I say he didn't show any signs of molecular maniuplation and he says he did. He then goes and list a couple of powers right after claiming that SS has molecular manipulation but you're trying to tell me he wasn't trying to take that into account to molecular manipulation?

Idk, why don't you ask him.

You're funny.

I know I am.

Oh, my bad, he was never hurt while on his board. I know its a huge difference to you.

Alright may you please quote me on where I said that Superman knocks SS off his board?

You've said it in past threads.

Just because they had to knock him off his board to defeat him it doesn't mean thats the only way he can be defeated.

It is the only way to defeat him as far as we know. He's shown no weakness besides that.

Loading Video...

0:40: So you mean to tell me that he wasn't hurt by that shock or at least stunned? He did the same movement a guy would do after getting shot in the back...and I'm pretty sure that would hurt.

Really? The exact movement every time? I've never seen a guy shot in the back, put their arms ups a little and still stand from it.

If it didn't actually hurt him he would have never moved or "flinched" like that.

Because he felt it and felt Doom is being arrogant so attacked. Just because he feels something doesn't equal pain, especially when its looks more like shock than pain. And keep in mind that this was a cheap shot, not an attack that would happen in an actual fight.

What does that have to do anything? Because I'm defending a character who has an advantage? What about the other people in this thread? Are their causes better because they aren't Silver Surfer fans or enthusiasts even though they are defending surfer?

And by your logic, because he didn't get hurt(Keep in mind he was only actually hit about 2-3 times) he can't be hurt at all? Please tell me the sense in that.....

Pretty much, when he didn't want to be touched nobody could.

Also molecule manipulation ftw, Superman has no way stop it.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@norrinboltagonprime21:

Simple, molecule manipulation and bam. Its no longer the source of his powers.

And where was it shown that he is capable of doing this? He shouldn't even be capable of messign with supermans powers. And even if, he still has his powers and then it will start to fade away. This is sure bound to get him far....

You misquoted a person to further your argument. I'm glad you find that funny.

Idk, why don't you ask him.

I like what you did here. You tired to break it up as if I wouldn't realize. "IDK ask him" as in you don't know if he's trying to use that to a connection for molecular manipulation" or you don't know at all. If you don't know, don't say anything.

And its even funnier because you ended up being wrong and he was actually trying to use that as an arguement for molecular manipulation. So much for "misquoting people for my delusional arguement".

I know I am.

No problem for the compliment. But please stop trying to break up the comments in a certain way to make it seem like you're right. You may be funny but you sure aren't slick or smooth.

You've said it in past threads.

Hmm. I have? I don't recall saying this but is so...quote me. And why are you trying to bring what I've said in past threads to this thread? Maybe my views changed? Maybe I've gained more common sense from before? Maybe I don't see that as a valid arguement anymore so I'm not using that in this thread.

Maybe....just maybe.

It is the only way to defeat him as far as we know. He's shown no weakness besides that.

He was KOd... Wow. Just wow. Yea lets just forget he's capable of being KOd and with enough blast power he could be knocked off of his own board.

Really? The exact movement every time? I've never seen a guy shot in the back, put their arms ups a little and still stand from it.

You never fail to blow me away with your ignorance. Isn't it fairly OBVIOUS that I was just talking about the movement of being hit and not the following action? You're trying to bring up stupid points to make yourself look right for your own "deulsional arguement".

Because he felt it and felt Doom is being arrogant so attacked. Just because he feels something doesn't equal pain, especially when its looks more like shock than pain. And keep in mind that this was a cheap shot, not an attack that would happen in an actual fight.

You do know if you've been in shock you would have had to feel some type of pain right? When did I say the reason he attacked Doom becuase he was hurt? Are you trying to twist my words up?

IDC if it would happen in an actual fight or not. Point is that he felt the pain. So becuase he didn't fall to his knees or scream he didn't feel pain? You're saying "feel it" but you just don't want to add pain. In Hancock, Hancock was hitting Mary with a whole bunch of force to hurt her and she didn't move. She didn't expect him to hit her but did she move? No. So whats your point?

What does that have to do anything? Because I'm defending a character who has an advantage? What about the other people in this thread? Are their causes better because they aren't Silver Surfer fans or enthusiasts even though they are defending surfer?

No becuase all of your arguements are so silly and can easily be dismissed. You're already presenting yourself as a fanboy before you come in and say anything, and then when you say something its doesn't make any sense, then you're quick to falsely accuse people of things and tehn you didn't even want to admit that you were wrong, and tehn you try to break up things a certain way to make you look "good".

Pretty much, when he didn't want to be touched nobody could.

Also molecule manipulation ftw, Superman has no way stop it.

Yea so he's going to enter a fight and just stay inangible and basically do nothing? Because he blast are too slow to even touch Superman.

No way to stop what? You haven't said what exactly he can do. And I already debunked the whole "molecular manipulation" thing sooo..........

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ss wins easily

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans said:

Just becuase he didn't scream it doesn't mean it didn't hurt. If you were to hit a kid in the back with a belt and he arched his back you would know that it hurt. If you hit another kid with te same amount of force and he didn't even move you can tell that it didn't hurt much or didn't hurt at all.

That a natural reaction to pain. When you put your hand on a hot stove your initial reaction is to pull your hand back. If you see a guy put his hand on that same stove and he didn't move his hand, couldn't you conclude that it didn't really hurt him much or at all?

You do know how the fantastic four got their power right? Cosmic radiation. Of course he can manipulate their powers without even realizing if their powers are based around the power of cosmic radiation. If you were to put the kid from X-Men that can take away peoples power infront of Superman, Supermans powers wouldnt be taken away. He isn't a "mutant". His powers doesn't resolve around cosmic radiation. Your arguement invalid.

Realize I said "real molecular manipulation" as in he can't use it offensively in this battle but only defensively. The only molecular manipulation he has showed is self molecular manipulation. Flash can do the same thing so does he suddenly has "real molecular manipulation" powers?

Superman blitz before SS even knows whats going on. SS hasn't shown any durability feats to suggest that he can take a punch from Superman. I know he was hurt by electricity from Doom and was KOd from his own blast. Superman KOs SS.

No intangibility.

No absorbing.

Just a KOd Silver guy...

Arching his back is still not proof that he was hurt, it only proved that it was enough to get his attention and nothing more.

I realize you said "real molecular manipulation" still doesn't mean it makes sense. Any manipulation of molecules is "real molecular manipulation", regardless of the result achieved. When Flash vibrates through matter he is manipulating his molecular structure to vibrate through the matter.

Your argument regarding the swapping of powers is invalid because it was never my intention to use it as a battle tactic only a feat to show how he can manipulate molecular structures, the Fantastic Fours power changed them on fundamental levels, and Surfers powers were able to change them, thus my point remains he can indeed manipulate matter on various level down to cellular and molecular as a side effect of simply being.

You think he was hurt by electricity based on your own perception of the scene, that is not a fact it's your opinion, nothing suggests he was hurt and even if he was it's a piss poor argument to use as it did absolutely nothing to him.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By RisingBean

Based on the arguments presented here, I hereby rule that Surfer wins. Court dismissed.

Yeah. The logic of the SS folks makes sense. I'm rolling with them.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@patrat18 said:
@man_of_miracles said:

@patrat18 said:

Loading Video...

My friend have you seen MOS? That's mainly what he did when he was fighting speedblitz. His start off speed is enough to catch Surfer off gaurd.

I actually have, this proves nothing, for goodness sake he tries to make friends with the Kryptonians the first time they meet.

He isn't going to speed blitz someone he doesn't know right off the bat, and you know it.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By patrat18

@man_of_miracles said:

@patrat18 said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@patrat18 said:
@man_of_miracles said:

@patrat18 said:

Loading Video...

I actually have, this proves nothing, for goodness sake he tries to make friends with the Kryptonians the first time they meet.

He isn't going to speed blitz someone he doesn't know right off the bat, and you know it.

So he knows he has to fight Surfer so he try's to befriend him? He thought he was alone, that he was the only one who could do such things. When they arrived he thought finally people like me, turns out they have a different agenda. The video clearly proves my point, when he saw Faora was a threat he blitzed her and started to fight her. That was a terrible response my good ol buddy just terrible.

IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@fallschirmjager: Good point, 8 seconds is pretty fast. From about 1:25 in this video, but it isn't really clear -

BrokenSpear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The surfer had some pretty good feats in this movie, i'm suprised nobody brings up the fact that he was blowin holes in the earth that went straight to the core.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@norrinboltagonprime21:

You're funny.

Alright may you please quote me on where I said that Superman knocks SS off his board? Just because they had to knock him off his board to defeat him it doesn't mean thats the only way he can be defeated.

Loading Video...

No he isn't hurt in this clip, he simply makes an involuntary motion because he was hit when he wasn't expecting it.

Have you ever been hit in the back with say, a nerf ball? it doesn't hurt in the slightest but if you aren't expecting it you will still flinch like crazy, it is a simple physical reaction.

You can see in the clip that he was clearly unharmed.