#1 Posted by AgentEx (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight takes place in LA, the city is empty. The team killed Lois Lane before the fight and superman can't bring her back. So he's bloodlusted. Who wins.

#2 Posted by They Killed Cap! (2243 posts) - - Show Bio

If you are talking about the classic supes from 70's and 80's he still dominates. He flew back in time for crying out loud.

#3 Posted by logy5000 (5726 posts) - - Show Bio

Reeve wins, Routh loses.

#4 Posted by girugamesh (439 posts) - - Show Bio

@They Killed Cap!: I am guessing that he means the new one, like the one from Superman Returns.

Honestly I think that with the Phoenix the team should be able to pull it off. Black Widow, Hawkeye, Cap and Wolverine are of course non-factors.

#5 Posted by AgentEx (80 posts) - - Show Bio

@girugamesh: I was talking about 1978-1987 superman.

#6 Posted by samuel_larson_10 (283 posts) - - Show Bio

flagged, the phoenix would travel back in time and keep superman from being born.

#7 Posted by Immortal777 (7326 posts) - - Show Bio

Are these all movie character?

#8 Posted by catofellow (256 posts) - - Show Bio

@samuel_larson_10 said:

flagged, the phoenix would travel back in time and keep superman from being born.

Movie characters. Superman has a chance, as he displayed more abilities in Superman Returns than Phoenix did in X-Men 3. I mean Wolverine killed her with his claws, (though she let him), if Superman could hit her with any kind of strike at all, she would be dead.

Still think Superman loses, since he didn't really fight anyone that powerful in his movie to display is durability. Just saying by movie versions alone you cannot assume Phoenix is that powerful.

#9 Posted by logy5000 (5726 posts) - - Show Bio

@samuel_larson_10: Are you kidding? She can't time travel, superman can. Plus she can't control time on krypton. @Immortal777: Yes

#10 Posted by logy5000 (5726 posts) - - Show Bio

@catofellow: It's the original superman from movies 1-4, the superman that made superman from superman returns look like a weakling.

#11 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

team wins

#12 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Chris Reeve and Routh are the same Superman. Superman returns is a continuation of Superman 2.

#13 Posted by logy5000 (5726 posts) - - Show Bio

Christopher Reeve superman had better feats than Brandon Routh superman did. He'd have a better chance of winning if we include movies 3 & 4 rather than returns.

#14 Posted by logy5000 (5726 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Superman would win if he's bloodlusted.

#15 Posted by Erik (32220 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix puts him to sleep.

/thread

#16 Posted by logy5000 (5726 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wakes up. /thread

#17 Posted by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

Both versions of Superman win. Outside of Kryptonite they won't be able to harm Routh version and probably not Reeves version to any appreciable extent either. Routh Superman can take a .50 cal to the eyeball without even blinking.

#18 Posted by superincrediblebatspider (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Routh did not take a .50 cal to the eyeball in that movie, he took a bullet from a pistol to the eyeball

#19 Posted by heroesgold (608 posts) - - Show Bio

Reeves and Routh are the same Superman and Routh should have all Reeves feats and be stronger, but either way both Supermen curb stomp.-HG