Movie Monsters vs Bone Claw Wolverine

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Jason, Wolfman, Freddy (Outside Dreamworld), Bram Strokers Dracula.

No Caption Provided

Battle in a spooky grave yard!

The Monster Team are working together becuase I say so!

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Don't think Wolverine can put any of the down, team wins

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

What are these guys abilities?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Wolfrazer

Movie Jason? Comic Jason? Or all feats allowed? I know the title says Movie...but...meh.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You never seen a Friday the 13th Movie, Bram Stroker Dracula, 1941/2012 Wolfman, or a Nightmare on Elm Street!?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@wolverine08 said:

You never seen a Friday the 13th Movie, Bram Stroker Dracula, 1941/2012 Wolfman, or a Nightmare on Elm Street!?

Nope. Not a fan of horror movies. Lol. I'm such an out of touch guy.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 said:

@wolverine08 said:

Nope. Not a fan of horror movies. Lol. I'm such an out of touch guy.

Poor soul....

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By HyperViper97

He might be able to kill wolfman. The rest are too durable without adamantium

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By tparks

@cadencev2: I'm guessing Freddy is pulled out of a dream, because he can't be killed in a dream?

Anyways, Jason should not be much of a problem. He tends to get special treatment on this site, I think it's because he's such an iconic movie monster that he is made into something more then he really is. If Jason's feats were in a comic, his strength would only be considered low level Superhuman at best. He is very tough though and I don't think he feels pain since people have wailed on him with no reaction from him. What he gains in strength and toughness, he lacks in speed severely. The newer movie had him running, but was still nothing worth noting for speed.

Wolverine has fought with characters much stronger and tougher then Jason. He's fought characters like the Hulk and Juggernaut and has avoided their attacks and landed some of his own. Hulk and Juggs are much much much faster then Jason too. He's taken shots from both of them and lived, granted that was with adamantium. Bone claw should be able to take a hit from Jason and shrug it off like nothing with his accelerated healing factor without admantium, even if it does come from a machete. But that really doesn't matter, since Wolverine is too skilled of a fighter and too quick to ever be hit by the much slower Jason.

Assuming Freddy is not in a dream and can't use his powers, he's pretty much just a human with a claw. Wolverine has beaten Deathstrike, who is much more dangerous with claws then Freddy.

Wolfman may be the toughest. He is faster then the rest. If it was Wolfman vs Logan one on one, I'd give it to Logan everytime, but since he is with the other three, this one could be tougher.

Dracula will not be easy either. Same thing as Wolfman, if it was one on one, I'd say Wolverine every time, but with the team, he will be tough. Dracula can shape shift into essentially a second Wolfman or something that looks like the Vampire Lords from Skyrim. He will be tough.

I predict that Wolverine wins 6/10. The 4/10 that the monsters win, will still have Freddy and Jason cut into shreds.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

@cadencev2: I'm guessing Freddy is pulled out of a dream, because he can't be killed in a dream?

As I stated in the OP.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with the Team

Wolfman and Dracula Too stronk together.

Apart they would lose.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pokergeist

@funsiized said:

Going with the Team

Wolfman and Dracula Too stronk together.

Apart they would lose.

Stronk?! Is that what the hip kids say these days? Thats dope dog! That Shiznit is STRONK!

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Shhh, it's a habit i picked up from League, i haven't played in Weeks, but i still say it.

Now stop, you sound like a middle aged man going through a midlife crisis.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Shhh, it's a habit i picked up from League, i haven't played in Weeks, but i still say it.

Now stop, you sound like a middle aged man going through a midlife crisis.

Im Near Middle Age Man getting ready to hit my Midlife Crisis!

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@tparks said:

Anyways, Jason should not be much of a problem. He tends to get special treatment on this site, I think it's because he's such an iconic movie monster that he is made into something more then he really is. If Jason's feats were in a comic, his strength would only be considered low level Superhuman at best. He is very tough though and I don't think he feels pain since people have wailed on him with no reaction from him. What he gains in strength and toughness, he lacks in speed severely. The newer movie had him running, but was still nothing worth noting for speed.

Wolverine has fought with characters much stronger and tougher then Jason. He's fought characters like the Hulk and Juggernaut and has avoided their attacks and landed some of his own. Hulk and Juggs are much much much faster then Jason too. He's taken shots from both of them and lived, granted that was with adamantium. Bone claw should be able to take a hit from Jason and shrug it off like nothing with his accelerated healing factor without admantium, even if it does come from a machete. But that really doesn't matter, since Wolverine is too skilled of a fighter and too quick to ever be hit by the much slower Jason.

Assuming Freddy is not in a dream and can't use his powers, he's pretty much just a human with a claw. Wolverine has beaten Deathstrike, who is much more dangerous with claws then Freddy.

Wolfman may be the toughest. He is faster then the rest. If it was Wolfman vs Logan one on one, I'd give it to Logan everytime, but since he is with the other three, this one could be tougher.

Dracula will not be easy either. Same thing as Wolfman, if it was one on one, I'd say Wolverine every time, but with the team, he will be tough. Dracula can shape shift into essentially a second Wolfman or something that looks like the Vampire Lords from Skyrim. He will be tough.

I predict that Wolverine wins 6/10. The 4/10 that the monsters win, will still have Freddy and Jason cut into shreds.

Exactly my thoughts on how this would go and why. Definitely agree.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#17  Edited By patrat18

He might be able to kill wolfman. The rest are too durable without adamantium

Freddy would turn him into a milkshake.

McHotcakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By McHotcakes

I don't think Wolverine could take down the team.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow. This isn't fair at all. You need to add more monsters.

Bone claw Wolverine could still cut through metal (somehow. Don't ask.) and he healed faster then he could be injured pretty much. Freddy lasts all of half a second. Jason doesn't last ten. The Wolfman and Drac may prove a bit harder to chew, but they all end up in Hell telling scary stories of the (combat) monster that is Wolverine.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 rogueshadow  Moderator

Wolvie takes them all down in my opinion. Wolverine isn't gonna fear Freddy at all in or out of dreams he decimates him. Wolfman and Dracula are fodder to Wolvie, he tears clean through them both with ease. Jason and Wolvie will probably be the last beasts standing, with Wolverine tearing into Jason, who just refuses to stay down, eventually Wolverin just slashes at him again and again and again in the hopes he stays dead, until Jason looks like just a pile of silly string on the graveyard floor.

Wolverine's much fiercer [Except maybe Wolfman], faster, stronger, skilled, durable [Except Jason] fearless and intelligent than all of them. He wins a solid 10/10 for me.

BrianBurris44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: but comic put you back in reality???

Wolverine decapitates all in a whirlwind attack.