• 129 results
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#51  Edited By Saren

@majestic99: I am in Delhi for the holidays and it released on June 29th here.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By majestic99

@CitizenBane: How was the movie? Was it as good as the third spiderman?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Saren

@majestic99: Maybe you should read through the thread, or at least the first page.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By majestic99

@JediXMan said:

About the same for me.

The X-Men movies were superior in every way to the Spider-Man movies. X-Men 3 wasn't nearly as bad as Spider-Man 3.

(facepalm) You can't be serious!

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@GraniteSoldier said:

As a huge venom fan, I was sorely, sorely, upset with the Venom is Spider-man 3. I pick Lizard out of hope Topher Grace gets hit by a bus.

Heeey it's not Formans fault that the casting Director had no Idea what they were doing. I could have seen him as Peter though.

EternalDecider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By EternalDecider

@CitizenBane said:

@majestic99: I purchased tickets, drove to the theater, sat down, etc etc.

LOOOOOOOOL

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#57  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@majestic99 said:

@JediXMan said:

About the same for me.

The X-Men movies were superior in every way to the Spider-Man movies. X-Men 3 wasn't nearly as bad as Spider-Man 3.

(facepalm) You can't be serious!

Can, was, am.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By majestic99

@EternalDecider said:

@CitizenBane said:

LOOOOOOOOL

Guess you lol'd so hard you didn't keep reading.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CitizenBane said:

LMAO

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By majestic99

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@CitizenBane said:

LMAO

Do you not know how to keep reading?

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By majestic99

@JediXMan said:

Can, was, am.

Explain to me how your statement is correct.

@venomoushatred1001: Typical, I'm being ignored as usual.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#62  Edited By Killemall

Bump!

I think Lizard should win, he was pretty durable and had insane healing factor good enough to even give the likes of hulk and deadpool (comic version) a run for their money, was so durable that not only machine guns but even short guns couldnt hurt him (apart from the time he was frozen). The new spiderman looked a lot agile, the way he dodged the bullets were awesome still Lizard decked him everytime they fought and wasnt actually ever defeated in a straight fight. He's pretty smart would figure out the weakness to sound and then would pwn him in my opinion.

BTW the movie was a lot better than i expected.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#63  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@majestic99 said:

@JediXMan said:

Can, was, am.

Explain to me how your statement is correct.

... because it's completely opinion based and no amount of facts can change either of our opinions?

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By HBKTimHBK

The Lizard wins, seemed much stronger then Venom.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By majestic99

@JediXMan said:

... because it's completely opinion based and no amount of facts can change either of our opinions?

My can if you explain to me your reasoning.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#66  Edited By Erik

@CitizenBane:

You said the powers of Venom are identical to Spider-Man and that Lizard was wrecking Spider-Man. But I thought that Amazing Spider-Man did not seem to have the same level of strength that Tobey's Spider-Man had. Man that is a lot of Spider-Mans.

Also Spider-Man.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By buttersdaman000

I'm just gonna say Venom wrecks Lizard......same as Tobey would

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#68  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

I'm going with Lizard, but it's really pure speculation. Neither really showcased any limitations when it came to blunt force (both were fine after strikes from Parker). Venom certainly has variety on his side. His webbing could play a role, as could his claws and, IIRC, he used the symbiote as a shield to block webbing when the two were falling. However, Lizard had better displays of strength, seemed more aggressive, and frankly, appears to be significantly bigger. I think Venom would dish out a good degree of damage, but I see Lizard as the superior combatant out of the two when it comes purely to physicals.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#69  Edited By GraniteSoldier

@Guardiandevil83: @EternalDecider: I'm sorry you guys are right it isn't his fault. He didn't cast himself. Is it ok if I withdraw my bus hitting comment to Topher Grace and instead direct it at the casting director and movie director?

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#70  Edited By Erik

Meh... The Goomba wins.

No Caption Provided
TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By TheSuperHuman
@CitizenBane said:

@BringnIt said:

Come on man, you can't comment on a battle if you don't know anything about one of the combatants.

I know, I just figured a few Viners must have watched it; also I wanted first-created rights so I can have all future Movie Lizard vs Venom threads shut down. I am spiteful like that.

You are horrible, my friend. Truly evil. But I haven't seen the movie, so I can't make another comment until then.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Saren

@Erik: I said his power set was identical. As in he has the same powers, not necessarily on the same level.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#73  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@CitizenBane: Review finally posted in the off-topic section. I'd be curious to hear your thoughts in there if you have the time.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Saren

@k4tzm4n: Okie-doke.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Pokergeist

Man does the Lizard looks terrible.@Erik said:

Meh... The Goomba wins.

No Caption Provided

I was thinking the exact same thing...... Mario for the Win!

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@GraniteSoldier said:

@Guardiandevil83: @EternalDecider: I'm sorry you guys are right it isn't his fault. He didn't cast himself. Is it ok if I withdraw my bus hitting comment to Topher Grace and instead direct it at the casting director and movie director?

Don't take my post so serious. He did blow as Venom..but only because he was so cast for the wrong roll.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#77  Edited By GraniteSoldier

@Guardiandevil83 said:

@GraniteSoldier said:

Don't take my post so serious. He did blow as Venom..but only because he was so cast for the wrong roll.

I didn't I was being sarcastic. Unfortunately sarcasm doesn't translate well over the internet. But I knew you were joking lol.

Rowen545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#78  Edited By Rowen545
@GraniteSoldier said:

@Guardiandevil83 said:

@GraniteSoldier said:

I didn't I was being sarcastic. Unfortunately sarcasm doesn't translate well over the internet. But I knew you were joking lol.

I am waiting on the sarcasm font to be released... seriously
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@GraniteSoldier said:

@Guardiandevil83 said:

@GraniteSoldier said:

LMAO! I know right. Because I had this lil itch telling me you were being sarcastic.

EternalDecider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By EternalDecider

@Guardiandevil83: I agree. Topher Grace was incorrectly casted. That's it. I never felt that the acting mattered so much. It was just the unchecked unreviewed parts of the film that simply didn't make much sense. Unfortunately, i watched spiderman 3 when i was still young (in the sense that i haven't grown up enough), and thus i didn't find it too bad.

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@EternalDecider said:

@Guardiandevil83: I agree. Topher Grace was incorrectly casted. That's it. I never felt that the acting mattered so much. It was just the unchecked unreviewed parts of the film that simply didn't make much sense. Unfortunately, i watched spiderman 3 when i was still young (in the sense that i haven't grown up enough), and thus i didn't find it too bad.

Is it bad that I actually liked certain parts. Like the Fight between Peter and Harry? Peter is trying to save his engagement ring and their basically unmasked. Love that scene.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Movie Lizard stomps.

vakarian_files

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By vakarian_files

Um, movie lizard easily!

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In Movie 3, Sandmand regenerates the fastest lol. Anyway, Venom wins. He was stronger than Tobey's Spiderman and Tobey's Spiderman was far stronger than Andrew's. Sure Lizard can regenerate, but he'll end up running away from Venom without PIS.

Avatar image for protectyourneck
protectyourneck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By protectyourneck

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

In Movie 3, Sandmand regenerates the fastest lol. Anyway, Venom wins. He was stronger than Tobey's Spiderman and Tobey's Spiderman was far stronger than Andrew's. Sure Lizard can regenerate, but he'll end up running away from Venom without PIS.

very true and Spiderman had an extremly hard time with Venom and Sandman. Based on Venoms durability I gotta go with him. The Lizard can regenerate, but I could of swore vemon could too....might have to rewatch Spiderman 3 I got it on blu ray.

Venom for the win.

EternalDecider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By EternalDecider

@Guardiandevil83: Hahah that was a nice scene though. Except that people commented that Harry should never have been able to surprise Peter due to Spidey Sense. That scene was nice though. i liked it.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#87  Edited By nefarious

Movie Lizard wins with ease.

EternalDecider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By EternalDecider

I just watched the movie!! ON THE VERGE OF TEARS AT UNCLE BEN'S DEATH. Moving on, , is tobey's Spidey better than Andrew's? I never knew that. Either way, kinda sucks that Venom appeared for like 30-45 minutes. Lizard practically pounded Spidey in all (correct me please) fights in the movie and his regeneration rate is pretty fast. I'm giving this to Lizard. Not mentioning how weak Venom was against the vibration that the metal poles caused. Or Sonic. Or whatever.

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@EternalDecider said:

@Guardiandevil83: Hahah that was a nice scene though. Except that people commented that Harry should never have been able to surprise Peter due to Spidey Sense. That scene was nice though. i liked it.

Yea dude totally! Actually both fights between Pete and Harry were pretty BA. Like when Harry threw the pumkin bomb and Peter dodged it, webbed' it, then threw it back! Everytime I saw it I'd be like ''FATALITY..PARKER WINS." In my Shao Kahn voice. lol

EternalDecider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By EternalDecider

@Guardiandevil83: Hahaha totally. i remember watching it when i was about 12 and i was like "WOAH". Pete was completely hardcore by then. Oh, another "mistake" that people commented about was that when the pumpkin bomb hit the wall (close range to Harry), it only disfigured him. Whereas when it hit big ol' Sandy, it looked like it almost destroyed him. Hahahah what do you think?

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@EternalDecider said:

@Guardiandevil83: Hahaha totally. i remember watching it when i was about 12 and i was like "WOAH". Pete was completely hardcore by then. Oh, another "mistake" that people commented about was that when the pumpkin bomb hit the wall (close range to Harry), it only disfigured him. Whereas when it hit big ol' Sandy, it looked like it almost destroyed him. Hahahah what do you think?

Well we have to look at two things. I counted atleast two diffrent pumpkins being used then. Three at the most. Also since Sandman hadn't really increased his density into concrete like dexterity like he could but more like a sand castle solid that may have been a pretty big factor. Also in the comics peter has survived explosions and I believe Goblin has too. Since He uses them alot I'm sure they've backfired. The Movie versions of both are stronger and more durable then that. So I can see it.

EternalDecider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By EternalDecider

@Guardiandevil83: True. That could be a point but of course i doubt anyone would have watched closely enough to see two different pumpkin bombs. They all seem to same to me :P i should probably review that sometime. Yeah since Raimi chose to make Sandman look like a towering chunk of hardened sand it didn't help that people would assume that Sandman wouldn't go down that easy. I agree.

EternalDecider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By EternalDecider

@BlueLantern1995: Yeah one thing about the movie was that Venom's death was so quick. It was like he had no defence or tolerance against the vibrations. It'll be a more balanced fight if they took away that one weakness. A real battle of brute force. That would be better. But even then, i still stand by Lizard. He's just pounded Spidey like it was a punching bag.

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Guardiandevil83

I love Spider 3 because it's so awful! You get me? Like a train wreck...you can not just walk away without watching. I watched it last month actually. It's a guilty pleasure. Should hate it..oooooh but I dont. lol

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Sherlock

Venom loses because his movie sucked

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Guardiandevil83

I was thinking that perhaps Spider-man's strength was sufficient enough, to cause vibrations capable of actually causing pain to Venom, not because of weakness, but from the fact that he is from space and sound is non-existent. The pain of sound that loud was actually too much.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump. Was thinking about this matchup. I think Venom wins.

- His "webs" can make Spider-Man struggle to get out of.

- He also has a regenerative healing factor.

- He's fast enough to blitz Peter despite his spider-sense.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#98  Edited By Cream_God

Lizard

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers