#1 Posted by Troll_Hunter (85 posts) - - Show Bio

The kryptonians led by general zod.. lands on the gundam earth.. searching for a new world to terraform to rebuild his new krypton.. this time MOS clark has turned to the dark side and has allied with general zod..

A world engine suddenly starts drilling through the core in one of the gundam cities..

The military deploys one of their prototype mobile suits..

FAORA

GENERAL ZOD

CLARK.

VS

FREEDOM GUNDAM

WING ZERO

00 RAISER

WHO WILL WIN.?

THE PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF THE GUNDAM IS TO DESTROY THE WORLD ENGINE..

WHILE THE KRYPTONIANS ARE TO DEFEND THE WORLD ENGINE AT ALL COST.

FAORA HAS LEARNED THE ABILITY TO FLY.

BOTH ARE BLOODLUSTED.

GO...

#2 Posted by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

MOS team

#3 Edited by Chibi_cute (4522 posts) - - Show Bio

GUNDAM STOMPS..

00 Raiser can solo.

#4 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

MOS TEAM STOMPS..

Faora can solo.

#5 Posted by Shot (1634 posts) - - Show Bio

Gundams stomp.

#6 Edited by Chibi_cute (4522 posts) - - Show Bio

MOS TEAM STOMPS..

Faora can solo.

Faora cannot solo.. not even in her wildest dreams.

#7 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque said:

MOS TEAM STOMPS..

Faora can solo.

00 Raiser cannot solo... not even w/ its best tech.

#8 Edited by Chibi_cute (4522 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque said:

@chibi_cute said:

@carter_esque said:

MOS TEAM STOMPS..

Faora can solo.

In fact 00 raiser can solo... unless those kryptonian teams can counter 00 raiser's quantum teleporting.... faora's best punches cannot even scratch the armor of any of the gundams here to be honest. they get squatted here like flies.

#9 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibi_cute said:

@carter_esque said:

@chibi_cute said:

@carter_esque said:

MOS TEAM STOMPS..

Faora can solo.

In fact 00 raiser can solo... unless those kryptonian teams can counter 00 raiser's quantum teleporting.... faora's best punches cannot even scratch the armor of any of the gundams here to be honest. they get squatted here like flies.

In fact Faora can solo... unless those gundams can counter Faora's hypersonic speed blitzing.... 00 raiser's best attacks cannot even scratch the durable anatomy of any of the Kryptonians here to be honest. They would all get turned into scrap metal.

#10 Posted by Chibi_cute (4522 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibi_cute said:

@carter_esque said:

@chibi_cute said:

@carter_esque said:

MOS TEAM STOMPS..

Faora can solo.

In fact Faora can solo... unless those gundams can counter Faora's hypersonic speed blitzing... 00 raiser's best attacks cannot even scratch the durable anatomy of any of the Kryptonians here to be honest. They would all get turned into scrap metal.

Hyper sonic speed blitzing.? those gundams were dodging.. and reacting to hypersonic beams all the time.. faora would get obliterated by an anti matter cannon.. in one shot.. these are basically giant robots with lightsabers.. piloted by jedis.. clearly you don't know any of these gundams..

#11 Edited by AllStarSuperman (21732 posts) - - Show Bio

Huh, Carter is debating against some one he knows nothing about? interesting if I say so my self.

I also have never even heard of the Gundams so idk.

#12 Edited by thelocust619 (2231 posts) - - Show Bio

Im pretty sure MOS team can damage at least Wing 0. Idk about the other ones.

The ZERO SYSTEM would probably have Heero just flying backwards while firing buster shots as close range is pretty much suicide. MOS team has higher speed feats though, Superman crossed the planet twice off screen rushing between Metropolis and the World Engine, and in impossible time lol.

I'm thinking MOS for now

#13 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

Huh, Carter is debating against some one he knows nothing about? interesting if I say so my self.

I also have never even heard of the Gundams so idk.

Wha? I don't get it..

@carter_esque said:

@chibi_cute said:

@carter_esque said:

@chibi_cute said:

@carter_esque said:

MOS TEAM STOMPS..

Faora can solo.

In fact Faora can solo... unless those gundams can counter Faora's hypersonic speed blitzing... 00 raiser's best attacks cannot even scratch the durable anatomy of any of the Kryptonians here to be honest. They would all get turned into scrap metal.

Hyper sonic speed blitzing.? those gundams were dodging.. and reacting to hypersonic beams all the time.. faora would get obliterated by an anti matter cannon.. in one shot.. these are basically giant robots with lightsabers.. piloted by jedis.. clearly you don't know any of these gundams..

Anti-matter cannon? Those Kryptonians were dodging.. and reacting to speeding bullets (which shoot at a much higher rate of firethan those cannons) all the time.. raiser's frame, along with the pilot inside, would get obliterated.. in one blitz.. clearly you don't know any of these kryptonians..

#14 Edited by Chibi_cute (4522 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelocust619 said:

Im pretty sure MOS team can damage at least Wing 0. Idk about the other ones.

The ZERO SYSTEM would probably have Heero just flying backwards while firing buster shots as close range is pretty much suicide. MOS team has higher speed feats though, Superman crossed the planet twice off screen rushing between Metropolis and the World Engine, and in impossible time lol.

I'm thinking MOS for now

If were boasting speed feats.. freedom gundam traveled through langrage 5 from other side of the moon to alaska. in just minutes. i fail to see how these kryptonians could even put a dent on gundanium armor..

just watch the first part.. he was able to travel from colonies to alaska..

even gundam exia the weaker version of gundam 00 raiser traveled from philippines to middle east in estimated 4 minutes.

#15 Posted by Troll_Hunter (85 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#16 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

Why bump a mismatch? The Kryptonians clearly stomp..

#17 Posted by Chibi_cute (4522 posts) - - Show Bio

Why bump a mismatch? The Kryptonians clearly stomp..

until they can tank anti matter weaponry and the twin buster rifle.. who can destroy gigantic space colonies in one shot.. or even if they can pierce gundanium armor that withstood the full power of a superweapon.. or even phase shift armor that can withstood 76 hits from an armor piercing missiles with no scratch...

Yeah gundam really stomps

#18 Posted by Experio (15375 posts) - - Show Bio

Gundam stand a chance.

#19 Posted by Chibi_cute (4522 posts) - - Show Bio

@experio said:

Gundam stand a chance.

as if the gundams are outclassed here.. they stomp actually they are superobots

#20 Posted by Shot (1634 posts) - - Show Bio

This is still up for debate? I thought this was a mismatch.

MOS team gets one shotted.

#21 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (5237 posts) - - Show Bio

MOS team.

#22 Posted by OverLordArhas (7708 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibi_cute: @carter_esque:

I agree with chibi, Faora was knock-out by a single missile. Wing Zero maybe the slowest one here but Zero system will compensate for that.

#23 Posted by Chibi_cute (4522 posts) - - Show Bio

@overlordarhas: ZERO is system is not even necessarily needed here heero yuy has good piloting skills to manuever wing zero. Hell even a skilled pilot using a regular mobile suit can win.

#24 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio
@shot said:

@overlordarhas said:

I agree with chibi, Faora was knock-out by a single missile. Wing Zero maybe the slowest one here but Zero system will compensate for that.

@chibi_cute said:

@overlordarhas: ZERO is system is not even necessarily needed here heero yuy has good piloting skills to manuever wing zero. Hell even a skilled pilot using a regular mobile suit can win.

Nope. The Kryptonians use x-ray vision to see the pilots, blitz n' kill 'em (sorta like they did to those fighter jet pilots in the movie), thus rendering the Gundams utterly useless. The End /Thread

#25 Edited by PipBoy (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Really? Kryptonians get slaughtered

#26 Posted by Chibi_cute (4522 posts) - - Show Bio

@shot said:

@overlordarhas said:

@chibi_cute said:

Nope. The Kryptonians use x-ray vision to see the pilots, blitz n' kill 'em (sorta like they did to those fighter jet pilots in the movie), thus rendering the Gundams utterly useless. The End /Thread

Even if they can see the pilots inside how are they going to hurt the pilot.? unless they can penetrate the armor which is very difficult the cockpit is very secured inside.. they are being blasted into oblivion before they can even dent the armor..

00 raiser can quantum teleport and can turn into quantum particles.. kryptonians are never going to even land a strong hit on these gundams.. in which case they get swatted away like flies with a giant beam saber..

Gundam wins... face it.

#27 Posted by OverLordArhas (7708 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque said:
@shot said:

@overlordarhas said:

@chibi_cute said:

Even if they can see the pilots inside how are they going to hurt the pilot.? unless they can penetrate the armor which is very difficult the cockpit is very secured inside.. they are being blasted into oblivion before they can even dent the armor..

00 raiser can quantum teleport and can turn into quantum particles.. kryptonians are never going to even land a strong hit on these gundams.. in which case they get swatted away like flies with a giant beam saber..

Gundam wins... face it.

Gundam Wing Zero = Gundanium Alloy - Can Tank Beam Attacks meant for Space Fortress Type Ships

00 Riser = E-Carbon - is 20X harder and more durable than Carbon Nanotubes (superhard phase nanotubes is 462 to 546 GPa, even higher than that of diamond (420 GPa for single diamond crystal)). Celestial Beings E-Carbon is more advance than standard earth federation.

Freedom = Phase Shift Armor

#28 Posted by Chibi_cute (4522 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibi_cute said:

@carter_esque said:
@shot said:

@overlordarhas said:

@chibi_cute said:

Gundam wins... face it.

Gundam Wing Zero = Gundanium Alloy - Can Tank Beam Attacks meant for Space Fortress Type Ships

00 Riser = E-Carbon - is 20X harder and more durable than Carbon Nanotubes (superhard phase nanotubes is 462 to 546 GPa, even higher than that of diamond (420 GPa for single diamond crystal)). Celestial Beings E-Carbon is more advance than standard earth federation.

Freedom = Phase Shift Armor =

GUNDANIUM = unique compound which can only be produced in the zero-gravity conditions of space. In addition to its incredible strength--several times the strength and heat-resistance of titanium, Gundanium alloy is electrically non-conductive and cannot be detected by radar. However, this material is expensive and difficult to manufacture, making it unfeasible for mass production.

Gundanium is created through the most advanced refining, fusing, and deoxidizing techniques, which are only possible in space.

Being able to tank multiple beam weaponry without damage..

and these beams ranges to kiloton strikes.

#29 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

The Kryptonians stand no chance of tagging the Raiser - or even probably the slowest unit here Zero (Endless Waltz gave the impression it moves REALLY fast).

#30 Posted by Chibi_cute (4522 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque:

The Kryptonians stand no chance of tagging the Raiser - or even probably the slowest unit here Zero (Endless Waltz gave the impression it moves REALLY fast).

even at the end of the series the 00 raiser can turn into quantum particles

how are they going to tag an enemy that can de materialize and disappear and reappear.

#31 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque:

@isaac_clarke said:

how are they going to tag an enemy that can de materialize and disappear and reappear.

Sorry but I didn't see anything in that clip that would suggest that the Gundams are faster than the Kryptonians. Furthermore, I din't see anything that suggest that they could even react to their hypersonic speedblitz. They win this handily using the method I described earlier.

#32 Posted by Chibi_cute (4522 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibi_cute said:

@carter_esque:

@isaac_clarke said:

Sorry but I didn't see anything in that clip that would suggest that the Gundams are faster than the Kryptonians. Furthermore, I din't see anything that suggest that they could even react to their hypersonic speedblitz. They win this handily using the method I described earlier.

What method.? you didn't even answered my points on how the hell are they going to penetrate the armor..

Have we watched the same video.? 00 raiser just sliced an asteroid in half.. dodged reacted and outrunned beams that travels at Mach 1283

not to mention Setsuna's awakening Innovator powers and the massive output of Trans-AM Raiser allows an unique phenomenon to occur, quantization. The entire body of the Gundam (including the pilot) transforms into pure energy, letting any attack harmlessly pass through the machine. In energy form the 00 Raiser can move similar to teleport to appear behind the enemy. Not to mention the pilot of the 00 raiser has an advanced precog that can predict the enemies movements..

00 raiser alone clearly can solo.. and don't get me started on what the other two gundams can do it would be very nasty.

Prove to me that faora and zod clark can keep up with these gundams.. then you might have a legit argument.. instead of denying the feats i presented to you.

This mobile suits are even faster than kryptonians.

DEAL WITH IT.

#33 Posted by Chibi_cute (4522 posts) - - Show Bio

see what freedom can do.. and hes just even getting warmed up.

#34 Posted by Farkam (4884 posts) - - Show Bio

MOS team.

#35 Posted by those_eyes (5980 posts) - - Show Bio

Gundams take this!

#36 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by Troll_Hunter (85 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#38 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

I normally back the Kryptonains, but that's because I know what they're capable of. The Gundam take the majority.

#39 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

I normally back the Kryptonains, but that's because I know what they're capable of. The Gundam take the majority.

No, the Kryptonians win.

#40 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by Chibi_cute (4522 posts) - - Show Bio