Movie Kingpin & Bullseye vs Bane, Joker & Ra's

Avatar image for deactivated-5eb43747b6f33
deactivated-5eb43747b6f33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Kingpin hires a hit on the Gotham criminals, who are meeting, and surprise attacks them during the meeting. Gotham team has no prep, but has more guards. All movie versions. Kingpin has his cane and an SMG with 15 rounds and Bullseye has two sais, 6 throwing darts, and a pistol with 10 rounds. They also have three of Kingpin's bodyguards, each with knives. Bane has an M-16 with 10 rounds, Joker has an SMG with 10 rounds, and Ra's Al Ghul has five shuriken, a katana and a smoke pellet. They are also accompanied by two ninjas, with swords, one mercenary and one joker goon, both with knives. Takes place in Gotham City. Who takes this?

-vs-

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Team Batman.

PEN15MONSTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By PEN15MONSTER

Joker gets killed from lack of PEN15

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RisingBean

Bullseye solos.

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By karetaker

10 darts 10 kills

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By XiiX

@RisingBean said:

Bullseye solos.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Cool fight, team one should take this

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#8  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Perfectly honest, it comes down to ranged combat, not physical. I could actually see Bullseye soloing these guys. Ninja star to the throat is really all it would take.

None of these guys on team Batman have any ranged feats, except for Joker who really didn't do anything except shoot a few random guys at somewhat close range. Neither Ra's nor Bane have any feats to suggest that they're fast enough to dodge him.

Yeah, Bullseye solos.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sherlock

Jedi Xman beat me to the punch.He got it all right though and i have nothing to add.Much as the movie sucked Collin has all these guys easily

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@Sherlock said:

Jedi Xman beat me to the punch.He got it all right though and i have nothing to add.Much as the movie sucked Collin has all these guys easily

I am one of the only people who actually liked Daredevil. I thought it was good...

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@JediXMan said:

@Sherlock said:

I am one of the only people who actually liked Daredevil. I thought it was good...

I liked it as well. 
Although, it could have been better. 
Wonder if they will do a remake?
Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

Team 2 murder stomps!!!

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By RisingBean

@JediXMan: Jedi X Man is stealing my thunder. That is the difference you get when you type out your reasoning, I suppose. BTW everything he said I was thinking. And I too liked Daredevil for what it was. Outside of superhuman leaping and the stained glass Bullseye broke then outpaced to catch, I didn't find too much to complain about.

@Sci_Fi_Rulez: Also, Team 2 murder stomps? What is the theory to that comment, or are we just being difficult, Rulez?

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Bo88gdan

@RisingBean said:

Bullseye solos.

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

@RisingBean said:

@JediXMan: Jedi X Man is stealing my thunder. That is the difference you get when you type out your reasoning, I suppose. BTW everything he said I was thinking. And I too liked Daredevil for what it was. Outside of superhuman leaping and the stained glass Bullseye broke then outpaced to catch, I didn't find too much to complain about.

@Sci_Fi_Rulez: Also, Team 2 murder stomps? What is the theory to that comment, or are we just being difficult, Rulez?

Yes team 2 stomps.Have you seen TDK rises bane is pretty strong and showed great durability and Ra's is immortal so there is no way Bullseye can kill him nor Kingbin taking out Bane.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By Ferro Vida

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@RisingBean said:

Yes team 2 stomps.Have you seen TDK rises bane is pretty strong and showed great durability

He can still be cut, stabbed, and shot.

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

Ra's is immortal so there is no way Bullseye can kill him nor Kingbin taking out Bane.

Hang on, did YOU watch those movies? Ras was not immortal.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By Onemoreposter

@RisingBean said:

Bullseye solos.

Yep...as much as I hate to say it.

GodOfMischief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By GodOfMischief

Bullseye can solo this, as most people have already said. If he didn't have the ranged weapons then I think Team 2 has a possibility of taking this.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@RisingBean said:

Yes team 2 stomps.Have you seen TDK rises bane is pretty strong and showed great durability and Ra's is immortal so there is no way Bullseye can kill him nor Kingbin taking out Bane.

No. Just... just no. Bane is not durable enough for a ninja star across the throat. And... Ra's immortal? Re... really?

I'm sorry, but you are seriously deluded.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#20  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@JediXMan: Bane definitely isn't durable enough for a ninja-star. But he was freakishly strong and demonstrated so when he shattered a wall of concrete with his punches, he was also tanking Batman's hits like they were nothing. But I'll say Team 2.

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By icysloth

@RisingBean said:

Bullseye solos.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@Frozen said:

@JediXMan: Bane definitely isn't durable enough for a ninja-star. But he was freakishly strong and demonstrated so when he shattered a wall of concrete with his punches, he was also tanking Batman's hits like they were nothing. But I'll say Team 2.

Nobody on team 2 has any defense against Bullseye - absolutely nobody.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#23  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@JediXMan said:

@Frozen said:

Nobody on team 2 has any defense against Bullseye - absolutely nobody.

Sorry, I misread the title. Bullseye's team is the winning teahm.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JediXMan: Normal edition Daredevil was not that good, however, the special edition that put back the deleted scenes was great. The normal cut of the movie left out most of the actual plotline for Matt, and just centered on the hero side of things.

Normal DD: 5/10

Special Edition: 8/10

As for the fight, I have seen nothing from the Batman movie villains to suggest that Bullseye will not be able to just kill them at will.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By RisingBean

@Ferro Vida: @JediXMan: Thanks for minding the shop while I was at work.

@Sci_Fi_Rulez: Bane was fistfight tough, not bulletproof. He dies at range as he doesn't have an answer to Bullseye. And Ghul was immortal only so far as pain induced hallucinations are concerned.

Imagine_Man15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#26  Edited By Imagine_Man15

@JediXMan said:

@Sherlock said:

Glad I'm not the only one. I really enjoyed the Daredevil movie.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By IZZR
@icysloth said:

@RisingBean said:

Bullseye solos.

nd2202

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By nd2202

i really wish they would have said what guards the jokers or the league of shadows but i think bane and ra's al ghul got this one, neither bulls eye or kingpin have military strategy and as soon as bane and ra's al ghul heard gunshots they would be on it working together and knowing what the other one would want to do, both trained as pretty much a navy seal and both being very skilled marksman, bulls eye never misses but i bet he cant dodge a bullet from either of them, he takes one out but not until the other takes him out, and if he takes out either the joker or ra's al ghul or even a guard kingpins going to put up a fight but hes done after being overwhelmed by the other two, but if the guards are the league of shadows trained marksman this one is even worse out come for kingpin and bulls eye seeing hows kingpin only uses thugs

ComicKID777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ComicKID777

BULLSEYE SOLOS!

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By KingAres109

Team 1 in a stomp..Bulleyes aim is too deadly.Joker and most of the guards/ninjas go down without even firing a shot..

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#31  Edited By Onemoreposter

@Onemoreposter said:

@RisingBean said:

Bullseye solos.

Yep...as much as I hate to say it.

Bullseye solos.