Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jay_z94

Couldn't find this battle anywhere

No prep, no morals, to KO or death

Wanted to make this fight after re-watching AOU. In the hulk vs hulkbuster fight hulk was just a relentless savage (He would have won if it wasn't for iron man rebuilding the hulkbuster mid fight, Bruce did help him make it after all).

Hulk can use feats from all films, including 2003. This should even it out as only MCU Hulk would probably lose.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94: Hulk loses because of speed heat vision flight freeze breath so he losesz

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk. Nam-ek has the greater lifting strength feat but I don't think that means he's stronger than hulk. Hulk just hasn't ever tried to lift anything heavy. Hulk should win through his greater durability and far greater striking power.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94: Hulk loses because of speed heat vision flight freeze breath so he losesz

The only thing that Nam ek has from the things you mentioned are speed. However, i've seen mcu hulk move just as fast.

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812: no he doesn't. hulk tanked a speed blitz from iron man in the movie.

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medulaoblaganda: Iron man wasnt quater as fast as he is in his normal suit he was really slow beacause of the size

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bit unfair for Nam-Ek isn't it?

2003 Hulk feats solo.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk solid majority due better striking power and durability vs obvious mask weakness

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By GXrevolution96

Hulk beats Nam-Ek in almost all areas. He takes but Nam-Ek will put a fight.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without 2003 feats Hulk would lose IMO.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

The durability and striking power of MCU hulk combined with the speed and strength of 2003 hulk make this a little onesided in my opinion.

ManOfSteel11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With Hulk having the feats from the 2003 movie, and Nam-ek not at full potential because his suit blocking most of his powers and extra strength from the sun, this seems a little unfair.

Take away the non MCU Hulk feats and this because an almost even fight, but Nam ek is still being hindered by his suit so remember that.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok since it's been established that mcu hulk beats nam-em, and that including 2003 feats makes it unfair, i'll edit the OP.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MrDevil

@flash1812 said:

they didn't show the ability of Heat Vision or Freeze Breath but yeah this guys have the physical output and speed to hit Hulk, he doesn't have that many feats in the movies that could counter them. I hate to say it but though he does has a good amount of durability i don't think he can win this one the other having a little of less strength but greater speed Hulk would lose this one. though if Hulk rips their mask he may have a chance so hull 4/10 Faora 3/10 and Nam Ek 3/10.

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: Being krptonian they should be having the basic powers

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@flash1812 said:

they didn't show the ability of Heat Vision or Freeze Breath but yeah this guys have the physical output and speed to hit Hulk, he doesn't have that many feats in the movies that could counter them. I hate to say it but though he does has a good amount of durability i don't think he can win this one the other having a little of less strength but greater speed Hulk would lose this one. though if Hulk rips their mask he may have a chance so hull 4/10 Faora 3/10 and Nam Ek 3/10.

So are you saying hulk wins one on one, but not against the team?

2003 and AOU hulk showed decent speed: combat and travelling

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812: that suit protect them from earth's environment and in the first time they take off their suit Hulk will be able to take them apart bc they become weaker during the first time absorbing radiation. So let's leave them with the suit.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Bit unfair for Nam-Ek isn't it?

2003 Hulk feats solo.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94 said:
@mrdevil said:
@flash1812 said:

In one at one I would give it to Hulk, more raw power in general though less speed.

He show some decent speed (Hulk always had) but Faora was owning Superman in the movie in term of speeds.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk beats Nam-Ek in almost all areas. He takes but Nam-Ek will put a fight.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@jay_z94 said:
@mrdevil said:
@flash1812 said:

In one at one I would give it to Hulk, more raw power in general though less speed.

He show some decent speed (Hulk always had) but Faora was owning Superman in the movie in term of speeds.

Agreed

But speed is her only advantage. Hulk has superior striking power, strength and durability than both. I would also say hulk is comparable to Nam Ek in terms of speed.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 rogueshadow  Moderator

Hulk.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94 said:
@mrdevil said:
@jay_z94 said:
@mrdevil said:
@flash1812 said:

Agreed

But speed is her only advantage. Hulk has superior striking power, strength and durability than both. I would also say hulk is comparable to Nam Ek in terms of speed.

probably, I see Nam Ek like a Herculean person with some degree of speed though i see him a little faster than Hulk.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By GeorgeWBush

Hulk gets stomped if he tries to fight both at once. Faora would run circles around him and pummel him

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2003 Hulk was an absolute beast. He also grew bigger the angrier he became.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@jay_z94 said:
@mrdevil said:
@jay_z94 said:
@mrdevil said:
@flash1812 said:

Agreed

probably, I see Nam Ek like a Herculean person with some degree of speed though i see him a little faster than Hulk.

Yeah Nam ek would have the slight speed advantage over hulk, but that's his only advantage lol. Faora is the biggest problem for hulk

Truth_Teller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

any of them can beat him solo. they can just knock him into orbit. then the fights over.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By RisingBean

Hulk. And it's not even close.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

any of them can beat him solo. they can just knock him into orbit. then the fights over.

You really think nam ek could solo? And do they have striking feats to show they could knock hulk into orbit?

HULKANGRY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk wins.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By GeorgeWBush

Faora was striking Superman and tossing him around faster than he could react to in that diner scene. Either of them are physically stronger and have a massive speed advantage over him as well. Nam could stall him while Faora pummels him, or they could just BFR him with ease.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@burnface said:

Faora was striking Superman and tossing him around faster than he could react to in that diner scene. Either of them are physically stronger and have a massive speed advantage over him as well. Nam could stall him while Faora pummels him, or they could just BFR him with ease.

While they do have a speed advantage, (Nam ek and hulk would be close in speed though) that is the only advantage they have. IIRC hulk has better strength, striking power and durability. Hulk also isn't a slouch in the speed department.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Um really I don't know, but IF I had to guess i'd say Hulk?

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94 said:
@christianrapper said:

You really think nam ek could solo? And do they have striking feats to show they could knock hulk into orbit?

they can just fly him into orbit, or ko him. the hulk isn't invulnerable.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: they've never did that in a movie you have to use what they have done anyway the team still wins

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2003 hulk, 2012 hulk and 2015 hulk was incredibly fast.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By GeorgeWBush

Hulk was stopped by sound waves, and hurt by bullets/sharp objects from Abomination. Nam Ek could tag Superman, dodge bullets, and jump on an F18 (or whatever jet that was) midflight and kill the pilot. The guy is faster than Hulk and Faora was on par with Superman in speed. He's not going to be able to tag them at all

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neither Nam-ek or Faora displayed flight, freeze breath, or heat vision...just saying.

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: FAora could fly and Nam-Ek being krptonian also has basic kryptonian abilities

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By RandomSid82

@randomsid: FAora could fly and Nam-Ek being krptonian also has basic kryptonian abilities

I may be forgetting it, but when did Faora fly? And it doesn't matter if he was kryptonian or not, you have to use the things they showed the ability to do, not what a normal kryptonian could do.

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Flash1812
Loading Video...

Nam-Eks flight + wiping the floor with supes

and would u like to do a cav with me

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812: That isn't flight, that was jumping. Hulk has done that before. And I don't do CaV mainly because I don't have time for them. I generally work 12 hour days and between that, sleeping, eating and a personal life I just don't have the time to put together a good argument for a CaV even if I don't have to research the character better.

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: THE jumping was higher than anything hulk showcased

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: THE jumping was higher than anything hulk showcased

Not really, it was just jumping on a jet. Hulk has done that as well in a few different movies.

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Flash1812
RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By RandomSid82
Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: its the same hight and if you are debating so much on this page u cvan surely do a CAV