MOVIE HORRORS VS GHOST RIDER

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bigcimmerian

- Freddy Krueger, Michael Myers, Jason Voorhees, Pinhead and Dracula from Van Helsing movie

- Ghost Rider is Johnny Blaze from comics, morals off everybody

- There are TWO ROUNDS 1 IN DREAM WORLD 2 IN REAL WORLD, battle till death or KO, who wins and why this 5v1 battle?

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Johnny loses 1, takes 2

Chichen_Nuggeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@jonez120: Johnny could (I'm not saying he will, just that it's probable) probably take Round1 assuming he can still use his powers and use Penance Stare in his dream.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pope052

Freddy struggled with Jason in the dream world, an opponent who Ghost Rider is superior to in every way. Freddy is nowhere near as powerful there as he's considered to be, though I don't know a lot about Pinhead I believe Ghost Rider stomps in either round.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 said:

Freddy struggled with Jason in the dream world, an opponent who Ghost Rider is superior to in every way. Freddy is nowhere near as powerful there as he's considered to be, though I don't know a lot about Pinhead I believe Ghost Rider stomps in either round.

Freddy had Jason an inch away from death.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't Pinhead omnipotent or something along those lines? My memory of Hellraiser is funny but I believe even Ghost Rider would need the box to defeat him. Everyone else is fodder honestly.

Avatar image for thesacredonewithin
TheSacredOneWithin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian:

isn't freddy kueger like god in a dream world? blaze gets horridly stompsoloed by kueger in round 1 round 2 the team after a good fight

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian:

isn't freddy kueger like god in a dream world? blaze gets horridly stompsoloed by kueger in round 1 round 2 the team after a good fight

Not sure, I watched only Freddy vs Jason.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pope052

@kgb725:

Hardly, before he realized Jason was afraid of water he couldn't even put him down by slamming a boiler on top of him instead Freddy was struck in the face and Jason pushed the boiler off without much effort. I'm just saying, without exploiting the water weakness Freddy wasn't toying with Jason at all, he doesn't stand a chance against the Rider.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesacredonewithin said:

@bigcimmerian:

Not sure, I watched only Freddy vs Jason.

That's terrible that your only impression of Freddy came from that horrendous film. The only was he's been beaten in a dream is through the realization its not real.

ProfZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GR wins both rounds with little to no difficulty. He is too durable, has the Penance Stare which will absolutely annihilate ANY of the competition and his fire will do some serious damage. I 100% believe that the penance stare WILL work on Freddy in the dream world too because GR is given power by the real God as an angel of his wrath. Freddy is a child molester who was given power by demons.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@bigcimmerian:

No, not anywhere close.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052: Ok , so what ? The dream warriors went down by doing much more than that

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@profz said:

GR wins both rounds with little to no difficulty. He is too durable, has the Penance Stare which will absolutely annihilate ANY of the competition and his fire will do some serious damage. I 100% believe that the penance stare WILL work on Freddy in the dream world too because GR is given power by the real God as an angel of his wrath. Freddy is a child molester who was given power by demons.

BUT ITS 5v1 :O

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@profz: Doesn't Jonny need his opponent to have a soul in order for it to work ?

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blaze clears in all rounds.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pope052

@kgb725:

As if they're on par with Ghost Rider, really the only relevant argument here.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Blaze Penance Stares everyone, he gets the easiest win of his life.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 rogueshadow  Moderator

Blaze Penance Stares everyone, he gets the easiest win of his life.

ProfZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: From what I understand, nearly every sentient being has a soul in the Marvel verse (I'd love to see proof otherwise here). If this fight has GR in it then they must have a soul to use. The only person in this fight that I am not completely sure if the PS would work on is Dracula. (It would work on Pinhead because he was originally a human and thus has a soul.) Dracula on the other hand, does not have a soul as far as I know. Just because the Penance Stare wouldn't work on Drac does not mean that his Hell-fire wouldn't burn Dracula (Since it is supernatural in origin.) Thus, I stand by my statement that Ghost Rider would take this quite easily.

@profz said:

BUT ITS 5v1 :O

Not really, as GR is vastly stronger than Jason and Michael so they would be eliminated almost instantly. He would Penance Stare Freddy and Pinhead eliminating them, and his hellfire control would spell the end for Dracula. This could all happen very quickly. (Jason and Michael are slow as hell.)

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GR stomps them in both rounds. Hellfire and Penance stare would still work in the dreamworld. And Freddy isn't too imaginative.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Rider beats them like red headed step children