bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

- Chucky, Michael Myers and Jason Voorhees

- Conan from novels/dark horse

- Standard equipment for horrors, Conan is armed with sword and dagger, bloodlust on, who wins and why?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By bigcimmerian

bump

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I just watched the new child's play movie, I think chucky is immortal...Myers goes down with ease, Jason tanks for a while, chucky gets the sneak kill in my opinion.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CONAN

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Wolfrazer

Movie only? Or can throw in comics too? (Really just asking for Jason plus this being a comic site and all, haven't seen many Chucky/Michael comic scans.)

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Movie only? Or can throw in comics too? (Really just asking for Jason plus this being a comic site and all, haven't seen many Chucky/Michael comic scans.)

Yes use comic book feats if you want, I said movie version because I don't know anything about their comic book versions.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@wolfrazer said:

Yes use comic book feats if you want, I said movie version because I don't know anything about their comic book versions.

Chucky in any comic showings I have seen is not any more impressive than what you see in the movies. Myers, no clue on any comics with him in it. Jason actually has quite a few fairly disgusting comic feats, but it depends on if you want to allow all of his comic feats in one mess, since you have showings from a few different companies and continuities (Wildstorm, Topps, and a few others).

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jojjimbo

Movie Horrors i think.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Anyhow, going with Conan. He is faster, a better fighter, and from what I remember, has at least low level superhuman strength.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

WTF. People over here saying Conan can take on most of Marvel's and DC's street levers. How is this not a stomp?

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Conan

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Wolfrazer

In regards to this yeah I guess Conan would take majority...though just a sword/dagger won't really do much to Jason every time. Plus they got numbers advantage, though I really only see Jason/Michael doing anything I mean Chucky just...eh...I suppose he could be distraction plus I guess with his small size he would be hard to actually hit and give Jason or Michael a chance. But i'd give the team a 4/10.

I could probably swing more but I don't wanna deal with it, besides Jason is really the only threat to Conan in the long run looking at it.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

COOOONAAAANAAAGYLHLLLGGHH

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Crom-Cruach

Conan wins easily. He routinely murders the crap out of stuff far scarier then any of these goons.

McHotcakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By McHotcakes

Conan wins easily. He routinely murders the crap out of stuff far scarier then any of these goons.

What he said

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Conan dismembers these guy in about ten minutes. He then spends the night bragging about the bigger monsters he killed that day, drinking and whoring.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imo Conan takes this encounter due to his all round skills.

Most of the time hes out manned so this is nothing new to him.

& without taking anything away from the trio hes thought badder more deadly foes than this in the past. IE-Frost Giants, Elite guards armed to the teeth, Lizard Men, Wizards, Witches etc etc.

Conan ftw