Movie Fantastic four and silver surfer vs Movie Avengers

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By justleader

all are movie versions, all are at full power, fantastic fout have their plane, both teams get 1 day prep, fight takes place in new york, morals off, who wins and why?

starscream1479

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By starscream1479

@BlueLantern1995: thor beats silver surfer ?...lol i have a hard time believing that

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Thor could very well solo.

starscream1479

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By starscream1479

thor is vulnerable to cosmic beings.

surfer could probably solo ...

Avatar image for iamlovewithin500
Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
@Mr_Ingenuity said:

Thor could very well solo.

No
mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@Iamlovewithin500: 1 day prep says otherwise.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#7  Edited By TheCannon

@BlueLantern1995 said:

Movie Avengers stomp. Hulk defeats Thing. Thor causes rain making Human Torch useless then Cap comes over and with a bang on the head he is out. Silver Surfer is beaten by Thor. Invisible Woman is beaten by the assault of both Hawkeye and Black Widow. Iron Man takes Mr. Fantastic and heats him up till he stretches to the point of uselessness.

Movie Avengers Stomp.

This.

starscream1479

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By starscream1479

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@Iamlovewithin500: 1 day prep says otherwise.

whose gonna use the prep time more wisely reed or stark?..

edge goes to reeds , he stopped galactus.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By jwalser3

@TheCannon:How could Hawkeye and Black Widow take down Invisible Woman?

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kingkronos

@BlueLantern1995 said:

Movie Avengers stomp. Hulk defeats Thing. Thor causes rain making Human Torch useless then Cap comes over and with a bang on the head he is out. Silver Surfer is beaten by Thor. Invisible Woman is beaten by the assault of both Hawkeye and Black Widow. Iron Man takes Mr. Fantastic and heats him up till he stretches to the point of uselessness.

Movie Avengers Stomp.

What? Thor beating SS while defeating human torch? No, this is just wrong.SS would beat Thor.

Hawkeye and Black Widow beating Invisible Woman is far from the truth. She can conjure a shield and none of the bullets would do anything. She would become invisible and kill them with ease.

I say team 1 wins.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By ChaosBlazer

Silver Surfer was never shown to have any vulnerabilities while on his board, if Stark can make a machine to separate Surfer from his board, Team 2 can win, but since Surfer was pretty much invulnerable to physical harm, Team 1 should win.

Avatar image for iamlovewithin500
Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
@ChaosBlazer said:

Silver Surfer was never shown to have any vulnerabilities while on his board, if Stark can make a machine to separate Surfer from his board, Team 2 can win, but since Surfer was pretty much invulnerable to physical harm, Team 1 should win.

Exactly.  
He was taking missiles like it was nothing,and he's faster than anyone on team Avengers 

He was phasing through solid matter too....SMH 

The Fanboyism is so thick! 
Jedi Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Jedi Wolverine

Im thinking that the battles outcome could be decided between Reed and Stark with the 1 days prep

Both are tech genius's but Reed has come up with better in a smaller amount of time.

Also bearing in mind that Morals are off then im going with FF/Surfer

EternalDecider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By EternalDecider

Silver Surfer is the main problem here. If he's taken out the rest of the battle should be pretty easy. Hulk takes out Thing after some time. Capt and Hawkeye should probably be able to bring down Torch, either that or Thor just knocks him out and de-fires him. Lol. Thor could probably take Invisible Woman out while Capt, Hawkeye and Black Widow keep Mister Fantastic busy. Then Hulk rushes in and grabs surfer in mid air and slams him to the ground while Thor grabs Mjolnir and deals blows to his head and body. SS breaks out in a rage of fury and uses his power cosmic to deal a great deal of damage to the two of them. IRON MAN SWOOPS IN WITH A BLAST OF BULLETS, ROCKETS AND TECHNOLOGY WHAT-NOT WHILE HULK TRIES TO GET SURFER AWAY FROM HIS GODDAMN BOARD. THOR THROWS MJOLNIR, WHICH SLAMS INTO THE HEAD OF SS AND TEMPORARILY STUNS HIM WHILE IRON MAN POWERS HIS SUIT UP AND DEALS A FINAL BLOW OF RAGING DESTRUCTION TO THE WOUNDED SURFER, HULKS RUSHES IN, IN A FIT OF ANGER AND HATRED AND CRIES OUT "HULK SMASH!" AND CONTINUES TO DEAL PUNCHES AND BLOWS TO THE NOW GROUNDED SURFER AND CONTINUES UNTIL SS IS FINALLY KNOCKED OUT.

OKAY FORGET ABOUT THE LAST PART, but i'm just saying SS is what makes the difference here.

Avatar image for terrybogard2014
TerryBogard2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By TerryBogard2014

Silver sufer tips the scale in the FFs favor. cap,widow,and hawkeye are pretty much non factors in this one.movie surfer has displayed great speed and destructive power.and sue made a field as big as a fairish wheel and even during a convo with pretty boy doom said she could create and expand Force bubbles in side people like her better comic counter part.Pretty much what this boils down to is movie reed vs movie tony in who do you think would build something more useful in a day

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By GhostRider29

Movie Thor vs. Movie Silver Surfer would be a freakin' awesome fight. I'd vote Thor, but it'd be close. People here either seem to think that Thor crushes everyone or Surfer crushes everyone.

Thor=Silver Surfer: They take each other out.

Iron Man's Prep vs. Mr. Fantastics Prep: Both are good at Prep, and just from the movies I couldn't tell you who'd win.

Iron Man > Human Torch

Hulk > The Thing( I thought that he was actually kind of pathetic in the movie)

Mr Fantastic takes out Black Widow. She can't do anything to hurt him.

Invisible Women takes out Hawkeye.

Then it's Iron Man, Thor, and Hulk vs. Mr. Fantastic and Invisible Women. I think the Avengers win.

And this is IF Nick Furry does nothing in this fight. But we have no idea how good he is yet.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By kingkronos

@GhostRider29 said:

Movie Thor vs. Movie Silver Surfer would be a freakin' awesome fight. I'd vote Thor, but it'd be close. People here either seem to think that Thor crushes everyone or Surfer crushes everyone.

Thor=Silver Surfer: They take each other out.

Iron Man's Prep vs. Mr. Fantastics Prep: Both are good at Prep, and just from the movies I couldn't tell you who'd win.

Iron Man > Human Torch

Hulk > The Thing( I thought that he was actually kind of pathetic in the movie)

Mr Fantastic takes out Black Widow. She can't do anything to hurt him.

Invisible Women takes out Hawkeye.

Then it's Iron Man, Thor, and Hulk vs. Mr. Fantastic and Invisible Women. I think the Avengers win.

And this is IF Nick Furry does nothing in this fight. But we have no idea how good he is yet.

You said that SS and Thor take each other out.

EternalDecider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By EternalDecider

@GhostRider29: Hulk busted the alien Chitauri thing in a punch. The Thing struggled in pulling up a fire truck. Invisible Women. :P Nick Furry. :P HAHAHAHAHAH

starscream1479

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By starscream1479

how about ss takes thor throws him into a black hole ...then comes down and kills every avenger ...while fantastic four makes dinner.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By kingkronos

@starscream1479 said:

how about ss takes thor throws him into a black hole ...then comes down and kills every avenger ...while fantastic four makes dinner.

Yes, because SS does that all the time, right?

starscream1479

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By starscream1479

@kingkronos said:

@starscream1479 said:

im joking ...but i think ss can pick them off one at a time...

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By justleader

attention: remember the fantastic four have their plane

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By GhostRider29

@kingkronos: Aye, I did. But I also said that I think Thor would win in a really close fight. So if for some reason the fight carried out long enough, Thor would be back in it.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By kingkronos

@starscream1479 said:

@kingkronos said:

@starscream1479 said:

im joking ...but i think ss can pick them off one at a time...

Yes in my opinion, SS would be able to take Thor. Doom with SS's board was able to shatter mountains with ease. And he released enough energy that was able to destroy Galactus, and survived. So he may very well be able to solo.