Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By war of light_2814
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Drax is bloodlust since he think Riddick slaughtered his family.Fight take place in Knowhere so basically, replace Ronan with Riddick.

Round 1: Pure H2H.

Round 2:Drax has his knives,Riddick has a pair of ulaks

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

If Vin Diesel was taller he would have made a much better Drax than Batista

MrPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Riddick

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diesel kills Batista again

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ridick already beat batista. lol

dontevenblink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Awesome fight! I was actually thinking about this the other day.

Round 1- Riddick gives him a good fight, but idk if he can win this one. Riddick's speed and instincts would certainly help in this fight, along with Drax's predictable rage swings... but if Drax connects even one punch, that's gonna seriously change the fight. Riddick can take the pain, but i doubt he's durable enough to keep fighting after a few solid punches.

Round 2- This one could be a lot closer in my opinion. Riddick has a much better way of actually hurting Drax, but the reverse is also true. Riddick has fought several opponents with comparable stats. remember the Necro king guy was super fast and strong. i'm kinda on the fence here, but leaning toward Riddick.

the environment could really come into play here as well since Riddick is so good about minding his surroundings and figuring out how to use them to his advantage, even in enemy territory. he comes up with great strategies in seconds, so as long as Drax doesn't get in close too fast, i can see him winning by out-smarting Drax somehow.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Riddick wins because he has better feats than movie Drax.

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Movie Drax was tanking shots from Ronin. Riddick has no strength feats that put him on Ronin's level. Drax gets his revenge.

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

How about a Groot vs. Riddick - that'd work out well... Oooh... wait...

- TAS

xxAcid_spitxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_of_light_2814: Round 1. Drax. Riddick is certainly an all out more skilled fighter than Drax based off of feats but would loose due to Drax being more durable and leagues stronger.

Round 2. IMO this is a stalemate because Riddick has way better feats of raw skill than Drax which will help him a lot in this fight, but if Drax tags Riddick one time he is dead.

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I haven't seen much of Riddick :(

- TAS

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Draw both rounds, stronger, better durability.

Drew_Tan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Drax crushes the Diesel like how he did the robot sentry in GotG. His strength and durability was pretty good in that movie and he tanked multiple hits from Ronan, who also doesn't even get fazed or nudged by Drax's hits at all. Statswise Drax destroys Riddick here. Riddick definitely has the skill edge but physically he's outclassed and im not even sure he could hurt Drax. Riddick's main strength comes from his ability to utilise his environments and darkness effectively, which in a pure H2H does not come into play here.

Round 2: If Riddick can hurt Drax with his Ulaks he takes it 65% of the time here but Drax could still pull out a few wins. Really depends on how well Drax can tank Riddick's attacks here and if he can get some hits on Riddick himself.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 rogueshadow  Moderator

Unless Riddick can incap Drax with the environment or manage to trick him into flying into outer space, he dies horribly, basically if Riddick tries to go head to head with Drax he gets broken. Riddick cuts Drax's throat within a couple of seconds in 2 if we operate under the assumption the Ulaks can pierce him, which they may or may not, I don't remember if Drax had any feats showing resistance to slashing weapons.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oni_bane said:

Movie Drax was tanking shots from Ronin. Riddick has no strength feats that put him on Ronin's level. Drax gets his revenge.

Tanking shots? He got his ass handed to him. Not sure how that says he would be able to take Riddick??

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

If Drax gets his hands on Riddick it's over, he's so strong. But, Riddick should be a lot faster than Drax and more skilled, he should be able to stab Drax in the face. If he tries to simply go for a bunch of cuts, Drax could grab him.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Drax

Round 2: The Furyan

MrPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MrPhoenix

Drax got his ass handed to him a number of times and showed little to no feats, least of which shows that he could take on Riddick. Riddick has taken on everything thrown at him, be it Person,creature or prison.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I believe Drax is just slightly stronger but that's it, Riddick is faster, more skilled and smarter.

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Drax has only one real strength feat and that is smacking to guards around when they are leaving the prison. And he has enough durability to get smacked around like a ragdoll then have Groot shoot him up with some plant adrenaline to bring him back from near death. He seems very slow, Riddick might even be able to beat him in the hand to hand because of that.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oni_bane said:

What is Ronan's strength level? This is before he got the pg, he was handling Drax. I wouldn't be using abc logic, especially in this case, since there is no strength feats to adjust to Ronan before he fought Drax and got the PG.

Milliardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Milliardo

@oni_bane said:

did i miss the part where he almost got killed?

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oni_bane said:

did i miss the part where he almost got killed?

You must of missed the part where it took multiple shots. It isn't like Ronan one shotted him.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 : Drax

Round 2 : Riddick

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Drax

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I pick Riddick both rounds. His skill is way above Drax, and he's already shown that "strong, but slow" isn't a good combo against him. He's also a lot more strategic than Drax and will use the environment to his advantage.

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys are talking about a guy who was giving a beatin to Groot. Riddick has no where near the strength to hurt Drax. So to all the people who picked Riddick, all I have to say is.....

No Caption Provided

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 rogueshadow  Moderator

Unless Riddick can incap Drax with the environment or manage to trick him into flying into outer space, he dies horribly, basically if Riddick tries to go head to head with Drax he gets broken. Riddick cuts Drax's throat within a couple of seconds in 2 if we operate under the assumption the Ulaks can pierce him, which they may or may not, I don't remember if Drax had any feats showing resistance to slashing weapons.

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 goes to Drax for sure, but round 2, if the ulaks can actually pierce Drax's skin then I'd say Riddick stomps, he is way more skilled

mcdavid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drax has super strength, super durability and super metaphors.

Finger to the throat means stomp.