Movie Captain America VS Movie Hellboy

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Spector_Rand

Movie versions of both characters. Battle takes place in a football field. Combatants start 20m apart.

Equipment:

Cap:

Shield

Hellboy:

The Samaritan x24 shots

Glock 17 x50 shots

Both are in character

Hellboy
Hellboy
Captain America
Captain America

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Between Cap's shield and Hellboy's subpar accuracy, I don't think the guns are much of a factor in this fight. Considering both characterizations, this will likely devolve into a close-quarters melee. In which case I'd give it to Hellboy for obvious reasons.

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark: Really? I can't recall film Hellboy having that great strength feats and his combat speed is well below Caps. Plus the shield counters the big fist imo

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

I gots to give it to Movie Hellboy...Cap better never throw that shield away or this ends rather quickly

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Spector_Rand

@lukehero: Is Hellboy really that much stronger than Cap? I havent seen the movies in a while but from what i recall, he wasnt that strong and he was rather slow.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@spector_rand: He was fighting Monsters...Cap hasn't done any impressive feats in the movies IMO...is shield was very impressive...Honestly the movie writers did a very good job of restraining themselves...therefor making Cap a more compelling character because you always felt like he could get killed at any time...As rumors continue to swirl about Avengers 2 and cap possibly dying...

Hellboy would get knocked through a wall by a monster and then dust himself off...

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Veshark

@spector_rand said:

@veshark: Really? I can't recall film Hellboy having that great strength feats and his combat speed is well below Caps. Plus the shield counters the big fist imo

Hellboy has a huge physicals gap over Cap in terms of both strength and durability (and this is coming from a Steve fan). He pushed over a statue that looked at least 30-40 tons. And lifted a giant Golden Army robot arm, and then started swinging it like a club. And HB has shown enough durability to survive a chain of grenades exploding, plus he tanked repeated hits from Mr. Wink (someone who totally outclassed HB in physicals). Those feats alone are more impressive than anything MCU Cap has been shown doing.

I don't think the speed gap is that huge either. Cap while possessing impressive combat reflexes, is not untouchable. Hellboy's speed is also not to be underestimated. Remember that he was able to keep up and tag Nuada in both swordsmanship and HTH - an enemy who has shown enough reaction time to cut a drop of water in half. I'm talking about their second fight on that note, not the first one (where HB was drunk).

The shield will definitely be a great defensive asset, but it doesn't mean that Cap can constantly keep his guard up. Also in an open football field, it's questionable as to how effective Cap's shield-throwing will be.

On an unrelated note, glad to see another MK fan on the Vine.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Cream_God

Strength and Brawn vs Agility and Skill.....I think it goes 50/50

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going Hellboy. I don't think Cap could put HB down physically

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RBT

Hellboy is much stronger and durable than Cap. He wins.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hellboy would win.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apparently Cap was able to push like a 50 ton boulder with no effort.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are you referring to the bulldozer feat implied in Agents of Shield?

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap's face gets pummeled by the right hand of doom.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hellboy

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Cjdavis103

I want to say cap takes this due to a speed and skill edge but only after a hell of a fight

cap taakes the slim 6/10 majoraty and only if he plays it smart

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@veshark said:

@wardemon32 said:

Is this for real? I thought Cap was supposed to be a 2 tonner at best in the MCU. That's a feat that should be reserved for someone more like Iron Man IMO.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Veshark

@shiryu said:

@veshark said:

@wardemon32 said:

Is this for real? I thought Cap was supposed to be a 2 tonner at best in the MCU. That's a feat that should be reserved for someone more like Iron Man IMO.

To note, pushing and lifting are two different things. When one refers to a 2-tonner or the like, it usually refers to lifting strength. Lifting 50 tons and pushing 50 tons aren't necessarily equitable, the former is a lot harder than the latter. But while we never see the feat on-screen, it is implied that Cap managed to rather easily push the bulldozer across a field with great speed.

I still don't think it puts his strength level anywhere near HB's though, mostly because the bulldozer feat seems a little iffy.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark:

I know pushing is easier that lifting but to even push somethign weighing that much without effort would require A LOT of strength. You can gather some of the best body builders that ever existed and none of them would be even close to doing something like that.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark:

I know pushing is easier that lifting but to even push somethign weighing that much without effort would require A LOT of strength. You can gather some of the best body builders that ever existed and none of them would be even close to doing something like that.

Well naturally, but I don't see what that has to do with my post. I was simply explaining the difference to another Viner who said that MCU Cap was supposed to be a 2-tonner, when in fact lifting and pushing aren't the exact same thing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark: Okay. thanks for the information. I just thought that even pushing a bulldozer was reaching a little far for Steve.

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu: With regards to the implied feat, i assumed it was relative, like cap pushed a lesser weight (compared to petersons, though in relation to caps strength it was the same) at a faster speed than peterson did

Avatar image for kingofthunder247
kingofthunder247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i didnt see any weapon that hellboy has that could even hurt the cap......hellboy is strong but his strenght on the movie wasnt all that powerful

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i didnt see any weapon that hellboy has that could even hurt the cap......hellboy is strong but his strenght on the movie wasnt all that powerful

are you serious.?

because hellboy's big pistol called the good samaritan will surely borrow a hole through caps body. and his strength can destroy concrete walls by punches.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Hellboy takes this in the end, due to physical superiority

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 rogueshadow  Moderator

Hellboy's definitely physically superior and has high tanking capabilities, Cap's got more h2h skills but it's not enough to win.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Chibi_cute

Hellboy's definitely physically superior and has high tanking capabilities, Cap's got more h2h skills but it's not enough to win.

I doubt movie cap got more h2h skills than hellboy.. hellboy showed impressive skills during their fight with prince nuada.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow said:

I doubt movie cap got more h2h skills than hellboy.. hellboy showed impressive skills during their fight with prince nuada.

I would've agreed before they released that clip of him in the elevator fighting about 8 butch guys, I'n not saying that his h2h skills are way above Hellboy's, but I'd still say they're superior. Like I said I don't think it's enough for him to win.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By those_eyes

@spector_rand: Hellboy heymakered a car into the air. That's a higher showing than cap has ever displayed. Hellboy took down prince nuada, Hellboy may win this.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By 106me

Hellboy wins in epic fight.

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: He also got punked by a Locker door. His strikes will be negated by caps shield and Cap is much more agile in H2H than HB. With enough shield strikes to the head HB will eventually lose to Cap IMO.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

caps hits wont hurt hellboy, his shield is the best bet and hellboy has the reflexes to deflect it considering his fight with nuada. hellboy will win

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After rewatching his fight with Nuada (the second one) I'll admit that hellboy isnt as slow as i thought. I still dont think its a stomp in his favour however, as Caps shield and physicals make it a good fight.

thevarioty436

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cap 2 has made this fight much closer now, even arguable that cap would win 6/10

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doubt even Cap can hurt this guy.

Loading Video...

See how much beating he can take? flying 30 ft up to the air, gets punched through thick stones and if Cap tries to throw his shield Hellboy just block it with the Right hand of Doom.

Hellboy has made a car fly 15 ft up in the air by just punching it and it volts over him.

I doubt Cap has enough feats to stand up to Hellboy's strength and durability.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doubt even Cap can hurt this guy.

Loading Video...

See how much beating he can take? flying 30 ft up to the air, gets punched through thick stones and if Cap tries to throw his shield Hellboy just block it with the Right hand of Doom.

Hellboy has made a car fly 15 ft up in the air by just punching it and it volts over him.

I doubt Cap has enough feats to stand up to Hellboy's strength and durability.

Not to mention he is shown to be fireproof and is immune to electricity. when he touched an electric rod and he felt nothing.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anung

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: Since when does a bulldozer weigh 50 tons? They estimate between 14-25 tons at max, Hellboy pushed a gigantic statue bigger than the Bulldozer.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: Since when does a bulldozer weigh 50 tons? They estimate between 14-25 tons at max, Hellboy pushed a gigantic statue bigger than the Bulldozer.

Realize that I said apparently, meaning I don't know for sure becuase I heard it from someone else. That's why I didn't out right state that he did it.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@veshark said:

Between Cap's shield and Hellboy's subpar accuracy, I don't think the guns are much of a factor in this fight. Considering both characterizations, this will likely devolve into a close-quarters melee. In which case I'd give it to Hellboy for obvious reasons.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hellboy still wins, he can one shot if he likes because he shown 10 ton level of strength

botanix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By botanix

It amazes me how people overrate having a shield. Hellboy is physicly superior, what exactly is stopping him from taking cap's shield away. Difference in their steength is bigger then adult and 10 year old girl, would an adult have any troubles taking shield away from a 10yo? Nooo... This is hilarious,this battle ends quickly, cap without his shield is stands absolutsly no chance....

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

HB

Avatar image for super_saiyan_devil
Super_Saiyan_Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The guns are a nonfactor, and up close I'd give it to Hellboy.

Beta-56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hellboy.

Peterrubiohard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers