• 174 results
#1 Edited by mtuske (1421 posts) - - Show Bio

The Batmen are

Hand to hand only. Fight will take place in an open field. Cap must face all at the same time. Cap has no shield and batmen have regular street clothes only.

Keaton, Kilmer, Clooney and Bale

Round 2

Batmen have standard gear from movies and Cap gets his shield

#2 Posted by Captain13 (3564 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap outclasses them all in speed, strength, and tactical maneuvers. Most of these guys are slow and can't even turn their heads. He's take advantage of that.

#3 Posted by Farkam (5275 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap stomps

#4 Posted by Frozen (16248 posts) - - Show Bio

Clooney solos.

Cap outclasses them all in speed, strength, and tactical maneuvers. Most of these guys are slow and can't even turn their heads. He's take advantage of that.

@farkam said:

Cap stomps

He has nothing on Bat Clooney.

#5 Posted by Frozen (16248 posts) - - Show Bio

Kilmer and Clooney are both the same Batman.

#6 Edited by Farkam (5275 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

Clooney solos.

@captain13 said:

@farkam said:

Cap stomps

He has nothing on Bat Clooney.

He has greater speed, strength and durability.

#7 Posted by Rebel_Leader1 (556 posts) - - Show Bio

#8 Edited by Frozen (16248 posts) - - Show Bio

@farkam: Strength is a factor but Bat Clooney has taken hits from Freeze. Cap can throw people a few feet but Freeze was this strong:

#9 Posted by Farkam (5275 posts) - - Show Bio
@frozen said:

@farkam: Strength is a factor but Bat Clooney has taken hits from Freeze. Cap can throw people a few feet but Freeze was this strong:

I don't take Batman & Robin seriously, lol. Speed and Cap's durability is also a factor. Cap has this.

#10 Posted by mtuske (1421 posts) - - Show Bio

@farkam: Freeze was sooo slow in that movie too.

#11 Posted by CF12793 (2993 posts) - - Show Bio
@frozen said:

Keaton supposedly fits within that Universe as well. Tim Burton acted as Producer on the Shumacher Batman films, IIRC.

#12 Posted by Regular_Joe (246 posts) - - Show Bio

'Murica.

#13 Edited by Frozen (16248 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793 said:
@frozen said:

Keaton supposedly fits within that Universe as well. Tim Burton acted as Producer on the Shumacher Batman films, IIRC.

I've read that too and there are similarities as much of the cast was retained but the Harvey Dent in the 89 film was black, whereas Harvey Dent in the Schumacher films was white.

I really don't like to think Keaton's Batman is Bat Clooney either.

#14 Posted by oOSupermanThatHoeOo (647 posts) - - Show Bio

Nolanverse Bats solos, there's no reason to think he can't apply crippling pressure and be thoughtful about his engagement. The other three are just there for the circle jerk.

That, and Steve's helmet alone caused world hunger so we can't have that now can we.

#15 Posted by RisingBean (4718 posts) - - Show Bio

@oosupermanthathoeoo: Show us Nolan Batman delivering "crippling pressure" to anybody.

As for the fight? Cap soaks any hits (seeing as how Buck hitting him with his metal arm in the face wasn't a KO) and one shots the Batmen.

#16 Posted by DarthAznable (8138 posts) - - Show Bio

Kilmer's face though....

#17 Posted by Wolverine08 (45573 posts) - - Show Bio

Steve wrecks.

#18 Edited by Frozen (16248 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by oOSupermanThatHoeOo (647 posts) - - Show Bio

@risingbean: Since this is hand to hand only, and neither are with their respective gadgets/plot tools, we assume a free range of mobility here. Bruce has shown a gross sense of awareness, namely in the first movie, but should be completely uninhibited by his suit, and as such he will have further range and mobility and also allow him to dodge the obvious blows coming from Cap's camp. Steve is still human, his anatomy is human, and there are points on his body whereby he should succumb to injury. IMO his strength is relatively easy to establish, but it isn't necessarily proportional to his durability which is even harder to deduce. Also, in realizing that all of these fights are choreographed, if they REALLY fought, it'd look nothing like in the movies. What I know, is that from the fighting styles represented in the Nolan verse, and with the assumption that batman has mastered these techniques, he can potentially cripple Steve and he doesn't have a shield to block or dissipate these energies. Could Steve KO him, sure, but I don't think it'd go down like that.

#20 Edited by Guardiandevil83 (6068 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen: Kilmer, Clooney and Meat on are all the same, and Rogers still crushes.

Edit. Never mind I read your earlier post. Lol

#21 Edited by Wolverine08 (45573 posts) - - Show Bio

@oosupermanthathoeoo said:

@risingbean: Since this is hand to hand only, and neither are with their respective gadgets/plot tools, we assume a free range of mobility here. Bruce has shown a gross sense of awareness, namely in the first movie, but should be completely uninhibited by his suit, and as such he will have further range and mobility and also allow him to dodge the obvious blows coming from Cap's camp. Steve is still human, his anatomy is human, and there are points on his body whereby he should succumb to injury. IMO his strength is relatively easy to establish, but it isn't necessarily proportional to his durability which is even harder to deduce. Also, in realizing that all of these fights are choreographed, if they REALLY fought, it'd look nothing like in the movies. What I know, is that from the fighting styles represented in the Nolan verse, and with the assumption that batman has mastered these techniques, he can potentially cripple Steve and he doesn't have a shield to block or dissipate these energies. Could Steve KO him, sure, but I don't think it'd go down like that.

He gets tazed by multiple men during the elevator scene in Winter Soldier and still continues on to beat 9 Hydra Agents and Crossbones at the same time in an elevator while having one hand handcuffed. He flew through glass right after he got the Super Soldier Serum in the First Avenger and didn't get injured whatsoever. He tanked 3/-4 gunshots in the Winter Soldier and was still able to fight on. From Winter Soldier again, he jumped out of an airplane straight into the water without a parachute. He got blown out of a building in Avengers by a grenade he blocked with his shield and landed face first in a car and was only a little dazed.

MCU Steve is very durable.

#22 Posted by reaperOnyx (1177 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap outclasses all of them with ease

#23 Edited by Wolverine08 (45573 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen: Ewwwwwwwwww, Batman and Robin......

#24 Posted by RisingBean (4718 posts) - - Show Bio

@oosupermanthathoeoo said:

He gets tazed by multiple men during the elevator scene in Winter Soldier and still continues on to beat 9 Hydra Agents and Crossbones at the same time in an elevator while having one hand handcuffed. He flew through glass right after he got the Super Soldier Serum in the First Avenger and didn't get injured whatsoever. He tanked 3/-4 gunshots in the Winter Soldier and was still able to fight on. From Winter Soldier again, he jumped out of an airplane straight into the water without a parachute. He got blown out of a building in Avengers by a grenade he blocked with his shield and landed face first in a car and was only a little dazed.

MCU Steve is very durable.

Bruce loses durability (Shown when Nicholson Joker punched Bat's in the 89' movie) for a bit of speed/neck mobility. Bruce so far as I can remember has used exactly 0 pressure point strikes in his movies. He won't hit Cap with anything he hasn't been hit with before (Skull's plate steel denting punches, Bucky's steel arm punches, Chitaruri lasers to the gut, gunshots etc) Cap has one shotted pretty much any human he took on (Batroc and Crossbones taking a shot or two more, but still were spanked) Steve is going to ragdoll a whole bunch of Batmen.

And somewhere Schumacher and the devil are having lunch.

#25 Posted by Noone301994 (7006 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Edited by Frozen (16248 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: You know, Nolan Bats could win if he had his Gotham Knight feats with gear. IIRC he had some dumb forcefield.

#27 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

As is Keaton

#28 Posted by Frozen (16248 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

As is Keaton

There's no way Keaton Batman is Bat Clooney. Lol, I know they made some references to the previous films but the Harvey Dent error contradicts continuity and it genuinely doesn't make sense.

#29 Posted by marvelman27 (204 posts) - - Show Bio

Batmen, cap was experimented on to have peak human strength

batman has been trained to peak human strength, i think that 4-1 the batmen could take it, with full mobility as well

#30 Edited by silent_bomber (2195 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a nasty feeling that Chris O'donnell Robin would probably have to be a multi-tonner to be able to climb up the side of a rocket that is traveling at escape velocity, and Clooney Batman overpowered him easily.

Someone needs to work out the calculations on that some day LOL.

#31 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5314 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap throws his shield and takes all 4 of them out. Stomp.

#32 Edited by Jayc1324 (13411 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a tough one. The batmen are better fighters but besides bale none of then have the durability to take many hits from cap. Bale punched above his weight when fighting bane and was very tough, with the other batmen as distractions I believe he can steal a few wins over cap. I mean, he can I only hit one person at once, its possible he's is overwhelmed and the batmen can space out as much as they want. But still, cap should take majority.

This would be a better match if the batmen had their gear.

#33 Posted by silent_bomber (2195 posts) - - Show Bio
@frozen said:

@cf12793 said:
@frozen said:

I've read that too and there are similarities as much of the cast was retained but the Harvey Dent in the 89 film was black, whereas Harvey Dent in the Schumacher films was white.

Schumaker Gotham is also clearly a completely different place, full of weird architecture, giant statues, and neon lights everywhere.

#34 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (6068 posts) - - Show Bio

The Black guy was Harvey Dent Jr

#35 Posted by Ironshinobi88 (1335 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap kills all

#36 Edited by Frozen (16248 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

@cf12793 said:
@frozen said:

Schumaker Gotham is also clearly a completely different place, full of weird architecture, giant statues, and neon lights everywhere.

Exactly. Schumacher Gotham was garbage too (though Gotham genuinely is, but...)

No he wasn't. He was intended to be Two-Face.

#37 Posted by comicace3 (6585 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap in the movies is a very formidable fighter. I'd give it to him.

#38 Edited by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

@shawnbaby said:

@frozen said:

As is Keaton

There's no way Keaton Batman is Bat Clooney. Lol, I know they made some references to the previous films but the Harvey Dent error contradicts continuity and it genuinely doesn't make sense.

It's all in the same canon...the Kilmer/Clooney movies are sequels to the Keaton Movies. Having a differnt actor play Harvey Dent is meaningless...since there's 3 different actors all playing Bruce Wayne. And in terms of continuity... Alfred and Commissioner Gordon are the same in all 4 movies.

#39 Posted by entropy_aegis (15438 posts) - - Show Bio

Add Adam West,he solos,maybe Clooney can buy off Cap with his Bat credit card.

LOL,this is Nick Fury reference right?

#40 Posted by Cregan_Stark (2195 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, those movies were just plain bad. Unwatchable.

Cap stomps btw.

#41 Posted by Experio (17156 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap

#42 Posted by dondave (38891 posts) - - Show Bio

Steve

#43 Posted by Spiderman1997 (793 posts) - - Show Bio

As far as feats go Cap curbstomps.

#44 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12589 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap

#45 Posted by leonkarlen123 (5575 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderman1997: Hel! no, Clooney Batman was pretty strong, Kilmer was fast and Keaton had his toys. Bale had training from Ras al ghul.

No shield here means Batmen stomps, this is 4 VERY skilled ninjas versus 1 skilled street leveler.

#46 Posted by leonkarlen123 (5575 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#47 Posted by Bezza (3859 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap smashes all the movie Batmans (Batmen?). I haven't even seen TWS yet, but in the first movie Cap is clearly in a different class physically. Christian Bale struggled to pull up Ra's Ah Gal with one arm in Batman Begins, whereas Steve Rogers was literally throwing people around in the first film, outrunning cars, bending steel bars...yep, Cap easily.

#49 Posted by RogueShadow (11903 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap.

#50 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (6068 posts) - - Show Bio