#1 Edited by RoyalDivinity (3172 posts) - - Show Bio

He gets 1 week rest after each fight. 
He WILL kill to win.
Each fight takes place inside a warehouse with standard stuff. 
Can he clear this?  

vs

Round 1: 50 gang members (Think MS13 and such. No weapons including Shield and guns for both sides)   

Round 2: Mark Henry, The Great Khali, and the Big Show. 

Round 3: Muhammid Ali, Mike Tyson, and Sugar Ray Robinson.  

Round 4:  Tony Jaa (The Protector. He has his Elephant bones)  

Round 5: IP man (Movie) and Bruce Lee from the movies (Has his nunchucks). 

Round 6: An angry Silver Back Gorilla 

Round 7: Movie Daredevil  

Round 8: Batman (Arkham Asylum)  

Round 9: Lightspeed rescue Rangers (NO WEAPONS. JUST H2H in their power ranger forms)

Can he clear this?

#2 Posted by tim2081 (519 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop at 6, maybe 5. He wasn't shown to have much training, just the physical enhancements.

#3 Posted by The Stegman (24041 posts) - - Show Bio

i think he stops at the gorilla 

#4 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio
@tim2081 said:
Stop at 6, maybe 5. He wasn't shown to have much training, just the physical enhancements.
#5 Posted by cascadeking09 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously? I think he can handle a gorilla especially with standard equip and all that.  As much as I hat to say it he stops at 9

#6 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio
@cascadeking09 said:
Seriously? I think he can handle a gorilla especially with standard equip and all that.  As much as I hat to say it he stops at 9
gorillas as quite strong. Looking at it now i do think he stops at round 9 
#7 Posted by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio
@PunkMastaFlex:   
#8 Posted by Blob (576 posts) - - Show Bio

He stops at 8. Arkham series Batman is to skilled for him and has taken on and won tougher challenges.

#9 Posted by cascadeking09 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio
@difficlus said:
@cascadeking09 said:
gorillas as quite strong. Looking at it now i do think he stops at round 9 
Yeah but he has guns and a vibranium sheild so yeah he stops at 9.
#10 Posted by progenitor (7536 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap clears it, probably more powerful than the rangers, so even without the shield, he could just bust them up.
#11 Posted by Blob (576 posts) - - Show Bio
@cascadeking09: Gotta disagree with you there. He stops at 8.  
#12 Posted by cascadeking09 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aqua11500 said:

@PunkMastaFlex:   

What does that have to do with the thread?
#13 Posted by cascadeking09 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio
@Blob said:
@cascadeking09: Gotta disagree with you there. He stops at 8.  
Who did Batman in Arkham asylum face that was tougher than Captain America?
#14 Edited by Blob (576 posts) - - Show Bio
@cascadeking09: We're talking about Movie Cap here not Comic Cap. Comic Cap is more skilled then his movie counterpart. And to answer your question Bane enhanced on more venom then usual, Henchmen on Titan, and Joker on Titan. Also he faced and beat to Henchmen on Titan at once twice and won both encounters. Not all the mentioned could beat Comic Captain America but Movie Cap? Yes.
#15 Posted by cattlebattle (12710 posts) - - Show Bio
@Blob said:
@cascadeking09: We're talking about Movie Cap here not Comic Cap. Comic Cap is more skilled then his movie counterpart. And to answer your question Bane enhanced on more venom then usual, Henchmen on Titan, and Joker on Titan. Not all the mentioned could beat Comic Captain America but Movie Cap? Yes.
Gotta agree, Cap was untrained and kind of abrasive, AA Batman was a master of stealth and a master h2h combatant
#16 Posted by progenitor (7536 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle said:
@Blob said:
@cascadeking09: We're talking about Movie Cap here not Comic Cap. Comic Cap is more skilled then his movie counterpart. And to answer your question Bane enhanced on more venom then usual, Henchmen on Titan, and Joker on Titan. Not all the mentioned could beat Comic Captain America but Movie Cap? Yes.
Gotta agree, Cap was untrained and kind of abrasive, AA Batman was a master of stealth and a master h2h combatant

Did you see the amount of books Rogers read about combat before he was even transformed? He wasn't entirely field tested, but he had all the knowledge he needed to be a talented tactician.
#17 Posted by Blob (576 posts) - - Show Bio
@progenitor: True but he lacked the experience. He wasn't completely clueless to it but say I read a book about being a driver and I think I know my stuff but once I get driving I may not be the best driver in the world. There is a difference between knowing and executing.
#18 Posted by nick_hero22 (6843 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aqua11500 said:
@PunkMastaFlex:   

What the hell? #%^&*#$
#19 Posted by progenitor (7536 posts) - - Show Bio
@Blob
True, reading something doesn't necessarily make you adept or an expert, but in Rogers case, he was already friends with a soldier (Bucky), he went through PT even though he barely could hack it, and he spent all of his extra time reading any combat book he could get ahold of.  He singlehandedly orchestrated the attack on The Red Skull's base using his motorcycle as a breach and a diversion, I would say that he learned enough from reading and having enough initiative to be more skilled than he's being credited for.
#20 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio
@Blob said:
@cascadeking09: We're talking about Movie Cap here not Comic Cap. Comic Cap is more skilled then his movie counterpart. And to answer your question Bane enhanced on more venom then usual, Henchmen on Titan, and Joker on Titan. Also he faced and beat to Henchmen on Titan at once twice and won both encounters. Not all the mentioned could beat Comic Captain America but Movie Cap? Yes.
that was mostly game mechanics, batman was pretty good but those henchmen and titan maniacs were really dumb and easily to outsmart and fight. Heck even i could take them if i had Batman's tech. They don't notice a 210 pound guy swinging for gargoyle to gargoyle and you can take one down silently like a few feet from the other and they won't notice. You can walk right behind them and they won't notice. 
#21 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio
@nick_hero22 said:
@Aqua11500 said:
@PunkMastaFlex:   
What the hell? #%^&*#$  
take it easy, its for fun. 
#22 Posted by cattlebattle (12710 posts) - - Show Bio
@difficlus said:
@Blob said:
that was mostly game mechanics, batman was pretty good but those henchmen and titan maniacs were really dumb and easily to outsmart and fight. Heck even i could take them if i had Batman's tech. They don't notice a 210 pound guy swinging for gargoyle to gargoyle and you can take one down silently like a few feet from the other and they won't notice. You can walk right behind them and they won't notice. 
You could say the same for Hydra goons

Shooting flame throwers to create a barrier instead of shooting at him?? c'mon
#23 Edited by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle said:

@difficlus said:

@Blob said:

You could say the same for Hydra goons  Shooting flame throwers to create a barrier instead of shooting at him?? c'mon
they wanted him captured, if they shot the flames at him the other could have gotten burnt, look how long the flames extend to and there standing opposite each other. That takes brains. They trapped him. if the simply shot at him like simple minded mooks he would have dodged them  and escaped. besides afterwards like 100 of them surrounded him with their ultra advanced guns which can disintegrate men and there was nothing he could do. Batman goons have shot each other just by lack of aim. I've seen it. hydra goons actually hit cap many times but he always dodged with his shield. These guys were trained soliders. 
#24 Posted by nick_hero22 (6843 posts) - - Show Bio
@difficlus said:
@nick_hero22 said:
@Aqua11500 said:
@PunkMastaFlex:   
What the hell? #%^&*#$  

Whoever made that video has way too much free time
#25 Posted by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio
@nick_hero22 said:
@difficlus said:
@nick_hero22 said:
@Aqua11500 said:
@PunkMastaFlex:   
What the hell? #%^&*#$  
Everyone luvs Tim booty Wilson... 

>_>
#26 Posted by cascadeking09 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio
@Blob said:
I know which Cap we're using. The movie version was extremely strong and fast. He was also pretty skilled in h2h, maybe not as much as the comicbook version be he did have good h2h skills.
@cattlebattle said:
@Blob said:

He wasn't untrained.
#27 Edited by cattlebattle (12710 posts) - - Show Bio
@difficlus said:

@cattlebattle said:

@difficlus said:
@Blob said:
You could say the same for Hydra goons  Shooting flame throwers to create a barrier instead of shooting at him?? c'mon
they wanted him captured, if they shot the flames at him the other could have gotten burnt, look how long the flames extend to and there standing opposite each other. Take takes brains. They trapped him. if the simply shoot at him like simple minded mooks he would have dodged them  and escaped. besides afterwards like 100 of them surrounded him with their ultra advanced guns which can disintegrate men and there was nothing he could do. Batman goons have shot each other just by lack of aim. I've seen it. 
True, true. You could argue that , if your going to base Batmans AA feats on game mechanics I can't a give a relevant arguement

I would just think that Batmans cunning and physical abilities were superior, Cap would just pretty much bash one guy at a time, where Batman could fly around beating several opponents at once

Also Cap and Bucky were momentarily pinned down by the Agents with thicker armor (train scene) and had to rely on his Sheild, Batman was capable of fighting several Titan formula goons with his bare hands
#28 Posted by cascadeking09 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aqua11500 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@difficlus said:

@nick_hero22 said:
@Aqua11500 said:
@PunkMastaFlex:   
What the hell? #%^&*#$  
Everyone luvs Tim booty Wilson...  >_>
Why did you post it though. I don't get the point.
#29 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle said:
@difficlus said:

@cattlebattle said:

@difficlus said:
@Blob said:
they wanted him captured, if they shot the flames at him the other could have gotten burnt, look how long the flames extend to and there standing opposite each other. Take takes brains. They trapped him. if the simply shoot at him like simple minded mooks he would have dodged them  and escaped. besides afterwards like 100 of them surrounded him with their ultra advanced guns which can disintegrate men and there was nothing he could do. Batman goons have shot each other just by lack of aim. I've seen it. 
True, true. You could argue that , if your going to base Batmans AA feats on game mechanics I can't a give a relevant arguement  I would just think that Batmans cunning and physical abilities were superior, Cap would just pretty much bash one guy at a time, where Batman could fly around beating several opponents at once  Also Cap and Bucky were momentarily pinned down by the Agents with thicker armor (train scene) and had to rely on his Sheild, Batman was capable of fighting several Titan formula goons with his bare hands
let's face it, those titan goons had the IQ of 4.  
Not really pinned down since they were heavily armed unlike the titan mooks and he couldn't just charge at them, he needed his shield for deflecting energy blasts which reduce men to dust.  
The way i see it those titans had to be taken down AFTER they were weakened from barging into walls. Cap was throwing men 20 feet away and kicking people 10 feet back. Plus anyone he punched went down instantly. He jumped like 20 feet when escaping the factory with Bucky. 
#30 Posted by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio
@cascadeking09 said:
@Aqua11500 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@difficlus said:

@nick_hero22 said:
@Aqua11500 said:
@PunkMastaFlex:   
What the hell? #%^&*#$  
Everyone luvs Tim booty Wilson...  >_>
Why did you post it though. I don't get the point.
To lighten the mood..:D 

was trying for another vid in my faves,but copied the wrong one.I forgot how funny this is 

=P
#31 Posted by cascadeking09 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aqua11500: Lol ok, I had this song burned on a cd but I don't know where it is.
#32 Posted by alexandrinus (429 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap stops at 9. Still I have to admit that I don't know much about this version of Batman
#33 Posted by progenitor (7536 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap clears this, just gotta say it again. ;P I just want to see Cap give The Great Khali a Go To Sleep.
#34 Posted by Erik (32430 posts) - - Show Bio

Gets to at least level 9. I do not know anything about these Rangers to tell one way or another at that round. 

Gun > Gorilla

#35 Posted by progenitor (7536 posts) - - Show Bio
@Erik said:
Gets to at least level 9. I do not know anything about these Rangers to tell one way or another at that round.   Gun > Gorilla

They're basically Power Rangers recruited by the government to fight paranormal activity.
#36 Posted by AmazingScrewOnHead (712 posts) - - Show Bio

This is riduclous the Great Khali (who cannot fight) and a bunch of lowly gangsters?? Gangsters nowadays are weaklings, Tony Ja will be a problem as will Bruce Lee, the Gorilla would stomp Cap in h2h but since he has a gun and his sheild he wins. In the end he stops at Batman.

#37 Posted by Bo88gdan (4397 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Clears this

#38 Posted by TheTmac (472 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the hardest round is round 1 since he has to beat 50 of them without any weapons.If he gets past that its a joke until round 8.