Movie Battle: The Dark Knight re-runs the Avengers course

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MirrorWave4
No Caption Provided

Loki plans to take over Gotham Citywith his army of the Chitauriexactly the same way he did with New York City in the Avengers.

For this match Batman, Cat Women, and Bane decide to team up to recomplete the mission the Avegers did in the movie minus blowing up the Chitauri home ship.

Mission:

-Defeat Loki

-Steal his Sceptor

-Close the portal

-Kill the remaining Chitauri

All three Contenders are given 3 days prepto watch the Avengers, gather weapons (Movie weapons only), and find out how to complete the mission.

THIS IS WHAT THEY GET TO USE IN THIS BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Caption Provided

- Banes army with their Weapons!

No Caption Provided

-All Batman's Bat gear, plus special tanks seen/ Used in The Dark Knight Rises movie made by Morgan Freeman's character.

-Note: Bane's army gets these weapons and Catwomen too.

IMPORTANT: Batman and Bane are not allowedto blow up the building the portal entrench appears.

The portal with the entrench will appear ontop of a random tall building that the team will fine out at the last 10 seconds before the Chitauri with Loki arrive.

No Caption Provided

The portal Entrench is gaurded by this guy!

No Caption Provided

Note: He's in character from the movie!

Can the Dark Knight Team succeed.

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By AllStarSuperman

yes

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what? how? everyone in here gets oneshotted by loki much less defeat an army of chitauri.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AllStarSuperman

what? how? everyone in here gets oneshotted by loki much less defeat an army of chitauri.

Thor was hurt by a Knife, and Loki tanked explosions. so wouldnt they be smart enough to just use guns instead of bombs?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

I have here an artistic representation of how the fight would go:

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/318/2/8/bane_let_the_games_begin_by_dethoveye96-d5l17ft.gif

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3py5ajonq1rpp7yuo1_500.gif

theDCkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By omegablast452

Bane's army plus the prep gives them a win

The Chitauri were literally shit fighters, and all in reality they just have to incap Loki and take his spectre running him over with Batman's flying vehicle should be sufficient.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Shawnbaby

@rolldestroyer said:

Thor was hurt by a Knife, and Loki tanked explosions. so wouldnt they be smart enough to just use guns instead of bombs?

Thor was hurt by an Asgardian Knife when stabbed by Loki...who has comparable strength. He was also taking hits from the Hulk without slowing down.

If you want to try low-balling...Batman was hurt by a German Shephard.

Also: They DON'T have a Hulk

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AllStarSuperman

The Chitauri were literally shit fighters, and all in reality they just have to incap Loki and take his spectre running him over with Batman's flying vehicle should be sufficient.

what I was thinking

@allstarsuperman said:

@rolldestroyer said:

Thor was hurt by an Asgardian Knife when stabbed by Loki...who has comparable strength. He was also taking hits from the Hulk without slowing down.

If you want to try low-balling...Batman was hurt by a German Shephard.

Also: They DON'T have a Hulk

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

okay first of all this doesn't make since in the movie, Thor>Hulk, Loki>Thor, but Hulk>>>>>>>>>Loki? I hate that it makes no sence whatsoever. and loki has no german shepherd so I see batman not having to worry about that.

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By Backflip

Loki rapes.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Shawnbaby

@allstarsuperman:

Loki is not > Thor...Thor was always holding back in all of his encounters with Loki...trying to reason with his "brother". Hulk was not trying to reason with him.

Loading Video...

and, while you are right about Loki not having a German Shephard, Batman and Company won't have any asgardian weapons wielded by frost giants...So I guess Loki doesn't have anything to worry about either.

All Loki has to do is poke Bane with his little stick and all of a sudden the truce is off and Bane breaks Bruce's Back again.

And finally, The only thing that could shut down the portal was Loki's Staff....and none of the Batfriends here have the moxy to go toe-to-toe against Loki.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@shawnbaby: why could loki control bane? and they no not to get touched with the staff. and batman beat bain, so he wouldn't get his back broken anyway. with three days prep catwoman seduces loki and when his sleeping she injects him full of cyanide.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow this thread is a huge fail. Loki shoves the scepter up Batmans @$$. SMH @ people actually think Nolan's Batman has a remote chance.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer said:

that knife may as well be mystical in origin, fact is loki had very impressive durability in the movies, he tanked that prototype gun which was made from destroyer's energy just fine, he also survived the hulk smashing, he tanked hawkeyes explosive arrow easily also, not to mention that he could dodge bullets eaisly so guns aren't doing anything to loki. and we're not talking about just loki here, we're talking about the entire chirauri army.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman said:

@rolldestroyer said:

that knife may as well be mystical in origin, fact is loki had very impressive durability in the movies, he tanked that prototype gun which was made from destroyer's energy just fine, he also survived the hulk smashing, he tanked hawkeyes explosive arrow easily also, not to mention that he could dodge bullets eaisly so guns aren't doing anything to loki. and we're not talking about just loki here, we're talking about the entire chirauri army.

see he dodge gun fire, probably cause he knew it would hurt him bad. and banes army with bats tech can hold off the chirauri.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 the_stegman  Moderator

This looks like a job for Superman

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By rolldestroyer

@rolldestroyer said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@rolldestroyer said:

see he dodge gun fire, probably cause he knew it would hurt him bad. and banes army with bats tech can hold off the chirauri.

in the avengers beginning the bullets were bouncing off loki and it didn't even slow him down if you remmeber. and batman has about 3 or 4 tanks that's all.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer: I don't remember him taking bullets but okay.

when the tesseract opened the portal and loki appeared in the science lab at SHIELD HQ, agents started shooting at him and the bullets just bounced off.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman said:

when the tesseract opened the portal and loki appeared in the science lab at SHIELD HQ, agents started shooting at him and the bullets just bounced off.

did the yhit skin or just armor?

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By rolldestroyer

@rolldestroyer said:

@allstarsuperman said:

IIRC it was the armor.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman said:

@rolldestroyer said:

@allstarsuperman said:

IIRC it was the armor.

oh, can they just shoot him in the face then?

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman:

well loki did take a point blank (to the face IIRC) explosive arrow from hawkeye so i doubt bullets would do much.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What did Bane's army ever do that puts them above the Chitauri? They were beaten by a bunch of poorly equipped Gotham cops that had spent 6 months trapped underground. How are they going to put down one of those Space Whales?

The Bat will get shredded by Loki. How's a flying car supposed to take down a Frost Giant?

What Bat Tech puts Bane's goons on the same level as the Chitauri? Nothing Bruce used in the movies even comes close to Iron Man...and the only way he could destroy one was to blow it apart from the inside.

Seriously. Team Bat gets murdered here in less than 10 seconds. Take off your fan-boy blinders people.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Ugh, this is just awful.

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some of you guys are forgetting Batman's ship, The Bat could turn invisible, and Bane's army has some of them to use, plus tanks, and other things seen in TDKR.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@rolldestroyer said:

@allstarsuperman:

well loki did take a point blank (to the face IIRC) explosive arrow from hawkeye so i doubt bullets would do much.

I guess but a metal bullet and a firery explosion are different forces. and I think I just saw the ultimate loophole:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111111405/2959563-hot-toys-bat-vehicles%5B1%5D.jpg

All Batman's Bat gear, plus special tanks seen/ Used in The Dark Knight Rises movie made by Morgan Freeman's character. that means the old Adam west batmobile. so in the bat mobile is there some Loki Repellant Bat Spray? if so Batman Stomps!

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer said:

@allstarsuperman:

I guess but a metal bullet and a firery explosion are different forces. and I think I just saw the ultimate loophole:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111111405/2959563-hot-toys-bat-vehicles%5B1%5D.jpg

All Batman's Bat gear, plus special tanks seen/ Used in The Dark Knight Rises movie made by Morgan Freeman's character. that means the old Adam west batmobile. so in the bat mobile is there some Loki Repellant Bat Spray? if so Batman Stomps!

yes and the explosion is much harder to tank.

that didn't appear in the dark knight rises it's just the history of bat mobiles through batman films, otherwise it would be a spite XD

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some of you guys are forgetting Batman's ship, The Bat could turn invisible, and Bane's army has some of them to use, plus tanks, and other things seen in TDKR.

when has the bat turned invisible?

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@allstarsuperman said:

@rolldestroyer said:

@allstarsuperman:

yes and the explosion is much harder to tank.

that didn't appear in the dark knight rises it's just the history of bat mobiles through batman films, otherwise it would be a spite XD

but I think im right it says all!

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By omegablast452

@omegablast452 said:

What did Bane's army ever do that puts them above the Chitauri? They were beaten by a bunch of poorly equipped Gotham cops that had spent 6 months trapped underground. How are they going to put down one of those Space Whales?

The Bat will get shredded by Loki. How's a flying car supposed to take down a Frost Giant?

@allstarsuperman said:

What Bat Tech puts Bane's goons on the same level as the Chitauri? Nothing Bruce used in the movies even comes close to Iron Man...and the only way he could destroy one was to blow it apart from the inside.

Seriously. Team Bat gets murdered here in less than 10 seconds. Take off your fan-boy blinders people.

Mhm, I dunno

The Chitauri got owned by 5 avengers and NYPD cops EVEN THOUGH THE CHITAURI WERE SUPPOSEDLY GREAT WARRIORS AND OUT NUMBERED THEM!

Banes army was out numbered by the GPD cops severely with the only advantage being fire arms and vehicles but Batman disabled them.

The Bat doesn't need to blow Loki up derp, has Loki shown any strength at all? nope all Batman has to do is park the Bat on Loki, what's Loki gonna do talk it off?

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By texasdeathmatch

5 Avengers that included the strength and durability of Hulk and Thor, and the firepower of Iron Man.

Bane's army, on the other hand, were fully armed with GUNS but instead rushed the Gotham police force in h2h combat instead of mowing them down.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby said:
@omegablast452 said:

@allstarsuperman said:

Mhm, I dunno

The Chitauri got owned by 5 avengers and NYPD cops EVEN THOUGH THE CHITAURI WERE SUPPOSEDLY GREAT WARRIORS AND OUT NUMBERED THEM!

Banes army was out numbered by the GPD cops severely with the only advantage being fire arms and vehicles but Batman disabled them.

The Bat doesn't need to blow Loki up derp, has Loki shown any strength at all? nope all Batman has to do is park the Bat on Loki, what's Loki gonna do talk it off?

When 3 of those Avengers are Thor, Iron Man and Hulk...that kind of makes your whole point moot.

How does Bane's army handle even one Space Whale?

Loki is a Frost Giant. That speaks to his strength level right there. And he's not just going to stand there while Batman lands the Bat on him anyway. Derp.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

When I clicked this thread:

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

Oh geez, this is quite the mess we have here. Time to clear some things up.

The Bat is comparable to the Quinjet that the Avengers flew for the majority of the film. Loki took that out of the sky with a single blast, rendering it absolutely useless. He can easily replicate that on the Bat.

If it were not for Iron Man taking out the majority of the air forces, NYC would've been in a lot worse shape than it ended up. Add on to the fact that without Thor and Hulk, those gigantic serpent things would've never been brought down, save for the one Tony took out on his lonesome at the cost of his armour's strength. Cap, Hawkeye and Widow are basically an equal representation of Bruce, Bane and Selina in this battle. They can help a little on the ground but without the big guns, they are pretty much useless in the long run.

Loki and his forces would decimate the Dark Knight's "posse" therefore making this a spite battle.