Spiderman

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By laflux

Loki- Comparable Physical Strength and Speed, but with much higher durability (he's Bulletproof), Projectile weaponry, and the ability of Mind Control.

batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@norrinboltagonprime21: dude u kidding me? Loki was a good fighter but he gets wrecked by no morals Pete. Loki can't compete with him physically either. Only way Loki would have this is with prep and there is none. There's also no limit to webs. Give it 5 minutes and Loki is hanging from the ceiling in a web cocoon or suffocated with his entire respiratory system a hunk of useless web and tissue. Why do you say Loki stomps?

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batnorris: Giving the fact that Loki can make clones as distractions, can at least fight on equal terms with Thor, has somewhat mind controlling powers, and can turn invisible

Avatar image for cerberusprime3k
CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

Rami Spider-man would be more of a challenge for Loki imo.

Haven't watched ASP as much as Rami's so the most I can remember about him that really stood out to me was his agility.

batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: you are talking about movie version right? Puh-lease. The only thing that makes the clone thing a feat is that thor was stupid enough to tackle it. I really can't tell if you were joking about fighting equally with thor or not. He was taken by thor and thrown on the ground quite easily. He even outright stated that he feared thor in avengers, I don't know why people keep bringing up the mind controlling feat. Hawkeye wasn't even moving when he mc him and he had to get up close to do it with his staff. Seriously, it's not like he did it from across a room instantly. Pete has no morals and unlimited webbing. A no prep Loki is going down hard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batnorris: I was referring to the Thor movie, not Avengers. And in the Avengers Loki was trying to be captured...

batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batnorris: He was still able to put up a decent fight .-., I had never said he won o. o

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cerberusprime3k: Rami's Spiderman would be spite and locked by Mod.

1) Spiderman stopped a train with more than enough cargo and speed to make it a better feat than movie Hulk's space Whale

2) Spider-Man's Spider sense allowed him nearly omni-presence vision of his surroundings

3) He was able to outrun many cars going faster than the speed limit.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@batnorris: Loki is physically above ASM peter. Peter was shown to come home with a bruised face after fighting random thugs, Loki on the other hand is bullet proof. Speaking of bullets, Pete was hurt pretty badly by one in the movie while loki isn't affected at all. Loki is able to take beatings from thor and hulk and still be in fighting condition. Thats more impressive than anything pete has done. Loki's durability>> pete's durability.

Strength is debatable because both fighters really don't have any strength feats, but I'm going to give Loki the edge for being a frost giant and being able to toss tony with one hand pretty far.

Speed is close, I'm going to give combat speed edge to Spider Man while loki gets reaction time edge.

Fighting skill, Loki easily. Loki is trained as a warrior from asgard and has a lot fighting experience, something pete doesn't have. Loki was able to embarrass Cap in the avengers who is supposed to be a good fighter. He is also able to hang with thor who is another good fighter. Pete fights thugs.....

Other powers, Loki again by a huge margin. Loki can teleport, turn invisible to humans, and create duplicates of himself which can be a pain to fight. He is also a huge jobber in the movies which is why he always loses. Pete shoots loki with his webs and loki teleports out of them.......this should be obvious. What exactly does peter do when loki has his hands around his neck? Loki is in every way superior to spider man which is why this is a stomp. You keep mentioning morals off peter which isn't that impressive but what about morals off loki? Loki could be invisible the entire time and have an army of clones fight peter. Peter struggles with random thugs, a group of lokis is overkill especially when 1 is enough to do the job.

@mirrorwave4: ^^^^^ Thats why.

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@norrinboltagonprime21: I agree on most things you said except strength and reaction.

Strength:

1. AM.S Pete was able to hold up an SUV with one hand while he was trying to save a kid.

2. He was able to temporarily pin down the Lizard with webs who was easily swiping cars + SUV's off the bridge.

Reaction:

1. Peter was able to catch a fly in an instant.

2. Peter, was able to beat up and disable 7 cops surrounding him in matter of moments. That was 1 minute before he decided to web swing out of there and got shot in the leg.

- Pretty good arguments.

NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mirrorwave4: Strength

1. I said it was close and I guess that confirms it being close.
  2. Thats a strength argument for webs which is irrelevant because loki can teleport

Reaction

1. I feel like that scene was forced for comedy but its still valid and I stand corrected.
  2. He was able to catch some of them by surprise because they thought he was defeated.
TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

Loki.

He was shown to be durable enough to survive being thrashed around be Hulk. Strong and skilled enough to go toe to toe with Thor. Shrugged of unibeams from Iron Man. Was pretty easily tossing around Captain America, whose the closest to Spider-Man among the Avengers. Spider-Man's fast enough that Loki might have trouble tagging him, Peter just isn't strong enough to do any serious damage to Loki.

Hughgunley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey webs his face and smashes it into a car...

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really want to say Loki takes this but you guys have been making good arguments also cant loki just dodge the webs I mean in the avengers movie he was going idk how fast and was still able to react and catch hawkeye's arrow in mid air flight

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki

batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batnorris: Loki is physically above ASM peter. Peter was shown to come home with a bruised face after fighting random thugs, Loki on the other hand is bullet proof. Speaking of bullets, Pete was hurt pretty badly by one in the movie while loki isn't affected at all. Loki is able to take beatings from thor and hulk and still be in fighting condition. Thats more impressive than anything pete has done. Loki's durability>> pete's durability.

Strength is debatable because both fighters really don't have any strength feats, but I'm going to give Loki the edge for being a frost giant and being able to toss tony with one hand pretty far.

Speed is close, I'm going to give combat speed edge to Spider Man while loki gets reaction time edge.

Fighting skill, Loki easily. Loki is trained as a warrior from asgard and has a lot fighting experience, something pete doesn't have. Loki was able to embarrass Cap in the avengers who is supposed to be a good fighter. He is also able to hang with thor who is another good fighter. Pete fights thugs.....

Other powers, Loki again by a huge margin. Loki can teleport, turn invisible to humans, and create duplicates of himself which can be a pain to fight. He is also a huge jobber in the movies which is why he always loses. Pete shoots loki with his webs and loki teleports out of them.......this should be obvious. What exactly does peter do when loki has his hands around his neck? Loki is in every way superior to spider man which is why this is a stomp. You keep mentioning morals off peter which isn't that impressive but what about morals off loki? Loki could be invisible the entire time and have an army of clones fight peter. Peter struggles with random thugs, a group of lokis is overkill especially when 1 is enough to do the job.

@mirrorwave4: ^^^^^ Thats why.

loki is not physically better than pete. did you watch the movie? he got decked by a high school bully before he even got his powers.

pete broke a faucet handle, a door, a glass backboard, and a subway railing with absolutely no effort. he even held up a car with one hand with no strain whatsoever.

speed is not close. pete dodged the rounds of a cop 5 feet away easily without even moving his feet.

i have no problem admitting loki is better at fighting since he wont touch pete.

those were one time powers obviously. he had so many chances to use either and dint you cant just expect him to use them for this. if loki's clothes teleport with him then webs will too........ this should be obvious. loki wouldnt even touch him in the first place so that point is moot. thor tried to tackle a clone and went right through it, there not going to physically touch pete. he can have as many clones as he wants, wont help. loki's only feats are getting the upper hand against cap and catching an arrow shot by hawkeye, get over him.

AlexJRimmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sam Raimi curb stomps because the 3 films have shown off much more impressive feats I think a more closely contested one would be the Amazing Spider-Man simply because the feats weren't as impressive as say stopping a train, but not forgetting in the first Raimi film there weren't many memorable feats other than Spider Sense and reflexes against the pumpkin bombs, Loki's clones can't physically harm him can they? (Someone confirm this please) and Spider-Man without morals could easily fling Loki of a building or take his own weapon and stab him or whatever. You can see briefly what he's like without morals against the original car thief in the first Raimi film (he was pissed)

Lecture over

NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

loki is not physically better than pete. did you watch the movie? he got decked by a high school bully before he even got his powers.

pete broke a faucet handle, a door, a glass backboard, and a subway railing with absolutely no effort. he even held up a car with one hand with no strain whatsoever.

You do realize that all of the stuff broken isn't impressive at all. A normal human can do all of that......... The only thing impressive is holding the car. You fail to mention durability because do you honestly think spiderman is going to hurt him. Loki is bulletproof and takes beatings from thor and hulk. Hulk was able to take down one of the flying creatures in one punch, and thor was shown to be just as strong or just below hulk. There is nothing to suggest Spider Man is anywhere near thor or hulk in strength.

speed is not close. pete dodged the rounds of a cop 5 feet away easily without even moving his feet.

I already admitted Spiderman does have the edge in speed but its not by a whole lot. Loki is still superhuman with superhuman abilities, not a random cop with poor accuracy. Loki is able to catch an arrow that he didn't see pretty easily which is good reaction time.

i have no problem admitting loki is better at fighting since he wont touch pete.

In a h2h fight, Loki isn't landing 1 punch? I guess Loki can embarrass cap and keep up with thor but can't touch spiderman. Its not like it really matters because spider man can't do any serious damage to loki anyway.

those were one time powers obviously. he had so many chances to use either and dint you cant just expect him to use them for this. if loki's clothes teleport with him then webs will too........ this should be obvious. loki wouldnt even touch him in the first place so that point is moot. thor tried to tackle a clone and went right through it, there not going to physically touch pete. he can have as many clones as he wants, wont help. loki's only feats are getting the upper hand against cap and catching an arrow shot by hawkeye, get over him.

One time powers? What evidence do you have to suggest that? I could say the same thing about spiderman. Him supporting the car was a onetime power as well. I said before, Loki is a huge jobber in the movie which is why he always loses. I'm not sure if you understand how teleportation works. Loki can teleport himself and any additional mass he wants to take with him like his clothes. Realistically he would be naked every time he teleported but he isn't because he can choose what additional mass he takes with him.

Loki wanted Thor to tackle the clone and go through it.........I thought that was obvious enough. He trapped thor in the prison to kill him.

Having as many clones as he wants will help him, how exactly will spiderman know which one is the right one to attack or defend against himself? He doesn't which is why its a problem.

I find it convenient that you left out loki appearing invisible among humans. He could appear invisible to spiderman and have his way. Spiderman can't defend himself because he doesn't know what's going to hit him.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Guardiandevil83

The fact that Spider-Man took down five cops was cool. Loki took down a team of Shield operatives. Could enter and leave Asgard without the knowledge of Hemdeil and Odin, and is an Expert at throwing knives. These knives were capable of killing Frost Giants and even Thor, since Loki stabbed him with one. Loki is far more skilled, I think that he is fast enough to hit Parker, since he snatched an arrow out of the sky that he wasn't even looking at. His feat is far better then the fly showing. Asgardians have enhanced reflexes as well, don't see why he should be that much slower then Parker.

hsm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By hsm1

Spiderman in my opinion. I don't really see how Loki deals with Spidey's webs?

Schmalzel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hsm1 said:

Spiderman in my opinion. I don't really see how Loki deals with Spidey's webs?

I am the biggest Spidey fan there is if this is all Movies Loki takes him, I don't care that Spidey Stopped a train (which was really the pressure of the buildings crushing his body because of all the webbing not his "strength" feat... Lokis magic is something that Spidey hasn't even come close to seeing, Sandman, a weak @$$ Venom, Doc Oc, an even weaker Green Goblin who looked like a power ranger, and a Lizard who looked like a toad. Loki fought off Thor, even if Thor is stupid in the movie, has shown pretty powerful magic feats, and is a master of deception. Spider Man loses this with ease.

batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batnorris said:

You do realize that all of the stuff broken isn't impressive at all. A normal human can do all of that......... The only thing impressive is holding the car. You fail to mention durability because do you honestly think spiderman is going to hurt him. Loki is bulletproof and takes beatings from thor and hulk. Hulk was able to take down one of the flying creatures in one punch, and thor was shown to be just as strong or just below hulk. There is nothing to suggest Spider Man is anywhere near thor or hulk in strength.

dude, it wouldnt be impressive if he was really trying but he did all that without even trying, he didnt mean for that to happen. let's see a human break a backboard just by dunking. first, thor barely touched him in their encounter, second, hulk just ragdolled him, and he was out the majority of the big battle, and they still had time to get into the building and surround him.

@batnorris said:

I already admitted Spiderman does have the edge in speed but its not by a whole lot. Loki is still superhuman with superhuman abilities, not a random cop with poor accuracy. Loki is able to catch an arrow that he didn't see pretty easily which is good reaction time. dude really?

it doesnt matter if you're blind, if somone is standing 5 feet away from you, firing round after round at you and your dodging all them casually without even moving your feet, that's very impressive stop trying to downgrade pete's feats to make loki look better. also, there wasnt anything to prove that a trained cop had poor accuracy.

@batnorris said:

In a h2h fight, Loki isn't landing 1 punch? I guess Loki can embarrass cap and keep up with thor but can't touch spiderman. Its not like it really matters because spider man can't do any serious damage to loki anyway. spiderman is faster than both movie versions so yes he still wont be able to touch pete. sarcasm fail.

@batnorris said:

One time powers? What evidence do you have to suggest that? I could say the same thing about spiderman. Him supporting the car was a onetime power as well. I said before, Loki is a huge jobber in the movie which is why he always loses. I'm not sure if you understand how teleportation works. Loki can teleport himself and any additional mass he wants to take with him like his clothes. Realistically he would be naked every time he teleported but he isn't because he can choose what additional mass he takes with him.

you cant just keep saying he's a jobber and expect that to be a valid excuse for him never using his powers or not being smart enough to. if he used the power one time, then failed to do it against the hulk, thor, ironman, and the avengers as a whole, you cant just say he'll whip those powers out for this one occasion.also pete's strength isnt a one time power. he does something and he stays super strong, he doesnt have to think about it. loki only did his power once then failed to use it again the whole avengers movie. you have to think about a power, pete doesnt have to think about being strong .i'm pretty sure your just assuming that, but i see your point.

Loki wanted Thor to tackle the clone and go through it.........I thought that was obvious enough. He trapped thor in the prison to kill him.

i never argued that. thor is a dumb brute in movie's i agree. i just stated that he couldnt make contact with the clone, so there's no reason that pete would have to fight them.

Having as many clones as he wants will help him, how exactly will spiderman know which one is the right one to attack or defend against himself? He doesn't which is why its a problem.

you also dont even know that he can make more than one. it just showed one clone and that's it. when pete shoots webs at that clone and it goes through him, he'll know to attack the other.

I find it convenient that you left out loki appearing invisible among humans. He could appear invisible to spiderman and have his way. Spiderman can't defend himself because he doesn't know what's going to hit him.

this is just like how i mentioned the teleporting. you dont know that he'll use it or even still has it when he failed to use it in a whole movie where he had a dozen chances. i just stated why that's not happning.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki stomps with the staff, Peter may annoy him for a while with his speed and webs, but Loki physically survived a beating from Hulk ...... he's going to walk all over Spidey

NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batnorris: Are you joking? There are high school students who break the backboard by dunking. I'm going to say that again, High school students. If a young adult can break a backboard, its not impressive. Its was funny but not impressive. Those feats can easily be replicated by a regular human.

Loading Video...

Here a highschool student breaks the backboard easily, you can search youtube for more of these, its not difficult.

It doesn't matter if hulk just ragdolled him, the point it he survived it pretty well which is impressive. There is nothing to suggest Spiderman could seriously hurt loki. The only people capable of hurting him were thor and hulk. Are you trying to suggest spiderman is on the level of thor or hulk?

You still have zero evidence to prove loki isn't landing 1 punch on spider man. Get some serious evidence and then come back to me.

You still have no evidence for one time powers. He used those powers so its in his arsenal to use which is why he can use them in this fight. All feats are acceptable but if you want to discredit loki I will do the same to spiderman as well. I can make claims with no evidence just as easily.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd just like to note, the only reason he took cap is his asgardian/frost giant heritage. Cap was tagging him with shots that would hurt someone without his durability and holding his own quite well, but because he is a demi-god he could shrug the shots off. I wouldn't say he embarrassed him in any way. I have no doubt in my mind Cap could beat Loki H2H if Loki had lower durability.

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MirrorWave4

@norrinboltagonprime21: Except Peter jumped all the way in the air with his feet nearly touching the rim of the board. Plus Peter smashed the board and took the whole rim with him.

- P.S It takes a liitle more than an athletic human to pull of Peter's feat.

NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: I just think people underestimate Loki's abilities which is why a little hyperbole is needed. If they were the same strength, I think Loki stand a good chance but would lose like how he loses to thor in h2h.

NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mirrorwave4: There are videos of people breaking the backboard and taking the rim with them. You do have the ability to look it up on your own.

Avatar image for darthspiderchief117
DarthSpiderChief117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It sucks, but Spiderman can't handle it. Not Raimi's, and DEFINITELY not Webb's.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki has like a disintegration beam in his staff ~.~

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

loki cmon guys

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GameOfMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By GameOfMarvel

Spontageous.

Needs some more Ketchup

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

HAHAHAHA!!!! fUNNY GUY

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

#41  Edited By serrure

well i must say this has been handled maturely and with class

VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My man Loki.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#43 tparks  Online

Spider-Man with little effort.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Loki.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 nwname  Moderator

Loki stomps. Hulk breake the floor with him and he only bleed a little. A explosive arrow did nothing but only knock him. He was bullet proof.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#47  Edited By Fallschirmjager

I don't see what Loki is going to do to beat Spider-Man, let alone tag him.

Peter wins handily.

Thorverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki buries himself in illusions and while Spidey is attacking them, Loki wins via sceptor blast. I might have a different opinion in a cage fight, but in NYC I say the environment leads to a Loki win.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man. His punches may not be heavy enough to harm Loki, but he can just uproot a manhole drain and sling it around like he did to Rhino. Loki isn't touching Pete.