Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By AllStarSuperman  Online

Punisher

No Caption Provided

Punisher gets all movie feats. Dolph Lundgren "The Punisher" 1989. Thomas Jane "The Punisher" 2004. Ray Stevenson "Punisher: War Zone" 2008. And the Dirty Laundry short.

Gear:

• Bullet Proof vest.
  • Machine Gun: M4A1 with scope, grenade launcher, and silencer. 2 extra clips.
  • Handguns: 2 Modified Colt 1911 with red laser and silencers. 1 extra clip each.
  • Backup Gun: Sawed-Off Double Barrel Shotgun.
  • Explosives: 2 Frag grenades and 2 Smoke grenades.
  • Knifes: 1 on each boot, 1 on an arm, and 1 on chest.

VS

Winter Soldier

No Caption Provided

Winter Soldier is from the Marvel Cinematic Universe/Movie Universe.

Gear:

• HYDRA's nomex thread and kevlar fiber suit.
  • Machine Gun: M4A1 with grenade launcher. 2 extra clips.
  • Handgun: SIG-Sauer P220. 2 extra clips.
  • Backup Gun: COP 357 Derringer.
  • Explosives: 2 Frag grenades.
  • Knifes: 1 on each leg.

Fight takes place in a parking garage: Opponents start one on roof one on ground

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Be respectful.
  • If I have incorrectly named the guns they use please correct me.
  • Don't say Winter Soldier stomps, cause he doesn't
  • This isn't a popularity contest, or who has the better movie. Its a fight.
  • Give a valid reason for your answer.

Who wins?

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Winter Soldier

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Thomas Jane Punisher is my fav but dude had cartoon durability, healing and pain tolerance lol.

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The M4 is not a Machine Gun, it's an Assault Rifle.

Also, this is more of a feats vs stats battle. I haven't really watched the full Punisher movie, so I'll side with WS.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Totally agree that Winter Soldier doesn't stomp and think that's a good rule. WS is not a bullet timer from what I remember, and Punisher has some decent ranged feats. I suppose the same could be said on the other side of the coin too, but it's still not a stomp either way.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Eisenfauste  Online

Winter.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Eisenfauste  Online

Soldier.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AllStarSuperman  Online

The M4 is not a Machine Gun, it's an Assault Rifle.

Also, this is more of a feats vs stats battle. I haven't really watched the full Punisher movie, so I'll side with WS.

Ehh, whatever

Thats not a valid reason.

Thomas Jane Punisher is my fav but dude had cartoon durability, healing and pain tolerance lol.

Dude took shotgun blasts point blank.

Winter Soldier

Why?

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

Warzone's Punisher had way too much trouble with that guy in the bathroom for a H2H encounter (IMO), but he had really good striking power being able to punch straight through peoples heads.

I don't really remember feats from WS with marksmenship, however Frank was able to clear out that compound using his sniper rifle with almost no-one noticing, and was able to tag that one parkour guy in mid-air with the innaccurate RPG. Although, wasn't Bucky's arm bulletproof? That'd give a decent advantage, but I can't remember correctly.

I'd also give the stealth advantage to Punisher

Could go either way, IMO

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Not a Valid reason? Winter Soldier simply wins due to nearly equal Skill and better stats. Also, you gave him his metal arm.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warzone's Punisher had way too much trouble with that guy in the bathroom for a H2H encounter (IMO), but he had really good striking power being able to punch straight through peoples heads.

I don't really remember feats from WS with marksmenship, however Frank was able to clear out that compound using his sniper rifle with almost no-one noticing, and was able to tag that one parkour guy in mid-air with the innaccurate RPG. Although, wasn't Bucky's arm bulletproof? That'd give a decent advantage, but I can't remember correctly.

I'd also give the stealth advantage to Punisher

Could go either way, IMO

This man here knows what he is talking about. Thing is Bucky should win in a all out H2H fight, but Punisher is just to heavily armed imho, And he has a great chance of kicking buck away, getting some room, and shooting at him. Dolph especially given his large size advantage. And yes all 3 punisher used lots of stealth, especially Dolph.

@tparks said:

@allstarsuperman: Totally agree that Winter Soldier doesn't stomp and think that's a good rule. WS is not a bullet timer from what I remember, and Punisher has some decent ranged feats. I suppose the same could be said on the other side of the coin too, but it's still not a stomp either way.

Yeah, its a fair fight. IMHO Punisher wins at range, and Bucky wins up close, but either way its a hard fought fight.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Not a Valid reason? Winter Soldier simply wins due to nearly equal Skill and better stats. Also, you gave him his metal arm.

Well I am not gonna take away his arm lol. Punisher can take hits from him enough to get away. He has tanked close range grenades, stab wounds, getting thrown through walls, etc. One hit is not gonna take him down. And Punish has good strength feats as well, like punching a guys face literally inside out.

And this is even assuming it comes down to H2H, when really range should be the factor with how well they are armed.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#14 frozen  Moderator

@allstarsuperman: The 08 version makes this extremely close, however I'd say Bucky can clear the older versions and his physicals may overwhelm Punisher, he also had high pain tolerance of his own.

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: I didn't say it's gonna be easy. Also, Punisher can win if it's long-range.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: The car crash scene and gas station explosion Jane took point blank.

DaredevilDD78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Bucky

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frank could win

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: The car crash scene and gas station explosion Jane took point blank.

Oh yeah, dude took 3 or 4 gunshots and a gas explosion and bleed out for hours and still lived.

@frozen said:

@allstarsuperman: The 08 version makes this extremely close, however I'd say Bucky can clear the older versions and his physicals may overwhelm Punisher, he also had high pain tolerance of his own.

Do you remember any good accuracy or dodging feats for Buck? Cause Stevenson was headshotting countless goons, and Dolph's grenade launcher never had to be reloaded so I am not sure Buck could close the distance.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Becky ftw

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#21 frozen  Moderator

@allstarsuperman: IIRC he deflected a bullet with his bionic arm, which is a good reaction feat. Accuracy wise it was more implied, he did tag Black Widow with one shot but it wasn't fatal.

Quickfingers26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superb setup. I love it when someone takes the time to set up the environment and give the opponents real consideration in terms of matchup and gear. Good job!

It's close. Razor close. But I'm leaning towards Punisher for 6/10.

Winter Soldier could kill Frank if gets to hand to hand, but he's not getting that close without a few bullet holes in him. Punisher showed a very high level of tactical training, watching his corners, using available cover as well as a fondness for explosives. Also, there is no question about Punisher's durability. He's a tank.

Bucky is lethal. But he seemed overly aggressive. I didn't see him using cover as often. I don't know if he was cocky or if he just didn't need to due to the kind of movie he was in, but that kind of oversight will get him shot. Also, while Winter Soldier liked using RPGs, I don't recall him using his grenades. Basically, I think due to his personality and combat style, Winter Soldier would shoot, move and try to close quickly so he could take out Punisher up close and personal.

How it could play out.... Punisher hides. Winter Soldier is aggressive and comes hunting. A gun fight takes place. Winter Soldier gets hit, but shrugs it mostly off. More shooting, maybe some grenades but eventually Bucky closes for hand to hand. Due to the prior gunshot wounds, Punisher wins. It would likely be one of those things were he shoots/stabs through his own body to finish Winter Soldier off (like Deadshot or Bruce Willis in that one Die Hard movie) Bloody and likely in critical condition Punisher would probably take a slim majority.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Go either way

I did like the 2008 Punisher IMHO

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By MAZAHS117

Frank has a higher percentage of winning if he can keep his distance and shoot it out with Bucky. If Bucky can close the distance, he'll physically over-power Castle. Even tho Castle has cartoonish durability and can take a helluva beating, he would eventually lose in a cqc h2h duel.

Young_Murloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superb setup. I love it when someone takes the time to set up the environment and give the opponents real consideration in terms of matchup and gear. Good job!

It's close. Razor close. But I'm leaning towards Punisher for 6/10.

Winter Soldier could kill Frank if gets to hand to hand, but he's not getting that close without a few bullet holes in him. Punisher showed a very high level of tactical training, watching his corners, using available cover as well as a fondness for explosives. Also, there is no question about Punisher's durability. He's a tank.

Bucky is lethal. But he seemed overly aggressive. I didn't see him using cover as often. I don't know if he was cocky or if he just didn't need to due to the kind of movie he was in, but that kind of oversight will get him shot. Also, while Winter Soldier liked using RPGs, I don't recall him using his grenades. Basically, I think due to his personality and combat style, Winter Soldier would shoot, move and try to close quickly so he could take out Punisher up close and personal.

How it could play out.... Punisher hides. Winter Soldier is aggressive and comes hunting. A gun fight takes place. Winter Soldier gets hit, but shrugs it mostly off. More shooting, maybe some grenades but eventually Bucky closes for hand to hand. Due to the prior gunshot wounds, Punisher wins. It would likely be one of those things were he shoots/stabs through his own body to finish Winter Soldier off (like Deadshot or Bruce Willis in that one Die Hard movie) Bloody and likely in critical condition Punisher would probably take a slim majority.

This looks about right

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Is it Punisher vest from 2004 that seemed to absorb every gunshot on earth ;o?

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Punisher has 0 chance...

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Winter Soldier

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Impossible to choose a winner here since they both lack SOLID accuracy feats. Winter Soldier hit Widow and Frank had a couple head shots. Both precise. WS will stomp in close quarters though.

Lol no he had his comic book level durability, healing and pain tolerance. Book Punisher has had bullets removed with no alcohol and just chewing on another bullet.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

He deflected gunfire off his arm and flipped through automatic gunfire from Falcon.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: he actually blocked bullets fired at his face and flipped out of the way of Falcons gun fire.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: @nickzambuto: Hmmm. Don't remember those parts. Not sure if Falcon would be on the level of composite movie Punisher when it comes to marksmanship. On the other side of this train of thought, I suppose no one Punisher shot was on the level of WS either. I still think it could go either way.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

@slimj87d: @nickzambuto: Hmmm. Don't remember those parts. Not sure if Falcon would be on the level of composite movie Punisher when it comes to marksmanship. On the other side of this train of thought, I suppose no one Punisher shot was on the level of WS either. I still think it could go either way.

Thank god slim is backing me up on this one, I thought I was going crazy. I swear, every time MCU Winter Soldier is brought up, I mention those bullet timing feats and everybody just gangs up on me saying "THAT NEVER HAPPENED!" I didn't know what to believe, glad there's at least one other person who remembers :P

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

slimj87d: @nickzambuto: Maybe you're both seeing things. Save the shrooms for after the movie guys.

No, I will ALWAYS take my shrooms directly BEFORE the movie starts, and you can not stop me.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

War Zone Punisher was punching holes in people faces lol but I think WS takes this 9/10

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: This actually isn't a battle thread. It's an intervention.

We have hidden camera footage that you never even saw the Winter Soldier movie. You took shrooms with slim then stared at a poster of the movie in the lobby for 2 hours wearing 3d glasses and saying "it looks like it's coming right at me."

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

@tparks: To be fair, Falcon was in the military and was pulling off some decent shots against SHIELD/HYDRA goons and put up a good fight against Crossbone.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

@nickzambuto: This actually isn't a battle thread. It's an intervention.

We have hidden camera footage that you never even saw the Winter Soldier movie. You took shrooms with slim then stared at a poster of the movie in the lobby for 2 hours wearing 3d glasses and saying "it looks like it's coming right at me."

But... But the bullet timing feats! They HAVE to be real! Please...

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keenko: I actually thought Falcon was a bad@ss. I was just talking about in terms of skill with a gun, Punisher is superior IMO.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By legacy6364

I love the punisher. But with that arm and training I have to give the edge toward the winter soldier. With out the arm I would call it a draw.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

#43  Edited By Keenko
Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

slimj87d: @nickzambuto: Maybe you're both seeing things. Save the shrooms for after the movie guys.

No, I will ALWAYS take my shrooms directly BEFORE the movie starts, and you can not stop me.

But then they dont kick in till halfway thru.

Always have to pre game

;)

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy6364: My god, he flipped a knife

( no seriously why do people use that as a feat XD lol )

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: I was going to say comic but cartoon sounds funnier.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Bucky.