Fights in Metropolis

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Loki makes Superman his mind slave after a carefully thought out plan. Although, no morals Superman will be tough to beat.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Superman one shots

Avatar image for thespiritstalker
TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

With prep Loki could get the Casket of ancient winters, or the shiny cube thing but don't really know what he could do with that...besides open a portal to the phantom zone releasing the other bad dudes. on the down side superman could take him with one punch.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

BadVoodoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki makes Superman his mind slave after a carefully thought out plan. Although, no morals Superman will be tough to beat.

Loki would have to find a way to overcome the famous superman speed blitz, assuming kryptonite is out of the question i don't see any way for Loki to defeat morals off superman. It doesn't help that he doesn't know a thing about superman.

Superman lame blitz it

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No morals? Heat vision through the head ftw.

BWANASIMBA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BWANASIMBA

Superman snaps his neck.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@i_like_swords said:

Loki would have to find a way to overcome the famous superman speed blitz, assuming kryptonite is out of the question i don't see any way for Loki to defeat morals off superman. It doesn't help that he doesn't know a thing about superman.

Superman lame blitz it

I'd need to rewatch Avengers and Thor to get an idea of Lokis prep feats and some of his stats. I mean it's not in his favor but I like to think he has a better chance with 3 weeks prep. I assumed they had knowledge of each other because what's the point in prep if you don't know who you're fighting?

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@badvoodoo said:

@i_like_swords said:

Superman lame blitz it

I'd need to rewatch Avengers and Thor to get an idea of Lokis prep feats and some of his stats. I mean it's not in his favor but I like to think he has a better chance with 3 weeks prep. I assumed they had knowledge of each other because what's the point in prep if you don't know who you're fighting?

He's good at getting caught and escaping/causing chaos while incarcerated. He can also cast illusions. Things that might slow down a Superman who is playing nice, but not one w/out morals who would just destroy a city block on a whim (no wait, that's MoS WITH morals...without morals who knows). So, Supes will not be trying to apprehend him (one prep device rendered useless), and even if he casts multiple illusions, Supes can decimate them all in an instant (like Thor did in Thor). I don't think this is close.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd assume Superman could blitz, but I'm not exactly standing firmly on this.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd assume Superman could blitz, but I'm not exactly standing firmly on this.

Faora did. She's not as strong or fast, plus this is Supes without morals...sounds like a good bet to me

BWANASIMBA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Superman doesn't have any weaknesses in Man of Steel, except for his vulnerability to a Kryptonian environment (which he overcame to fly through the terraforming gravity beam). Man of Steel didn't have any Kryptonite. The only usable weakness here is this:

- Loki gets 3 weeks prep

- No morals

VS

- "Man of Steel" version

- Superman is affected by magic

- No morals

Rules:

- Win by death, K.O, or BFR

- Starting distance 200 meters

Fights in Metropolis

The author of this thread just added he's affected by magic. As it stands, unless the affects of magic are greater than the affects of a Kryptonian environment, Superman will overcome anything Loki throws at him (with the possible exception of mind control, although that showed immense limitations when Loki used it) and snap his neck/ incinerate him/ chuck him thousands of miles/ punch his head off/ transport him to the moon before he has time to react/ etc.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman ftw